Aaron is Broken Ch. 01

Story Info
A minotaur surprises Aaron during a walk in the woods.
1.3k words
4.19
11k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~All Characters Are Over 18~

*Warning; this story contains Fantasy, Non-con, and Cumflation*

Aaron often walked in the woods behind his house, but never this late at night. As he marched along the beaten path he'd trodden a hundred times in the daylight, he thought about the news he had received that morning. After months of anxious waiting, he finally received an acceptance letter from his top-pick school!

The whole rest of the day was a whirlwind of celebration until his parent finally trailed up to bed. Aaron knew that he would be leaving these trees he loved so much, and he wanted to see them as he had never seen them before.

The moon peaked in and out of the looming branches and Aaron could hear all manner of creatures skittering, scraping, squealing, and chirping, but he wasn't afraid. He had been learning how to exist within nature for as long as he could remember.

After a period of time, he arrived at the stream that ran through to the large river on the opposite side of town and sat down on a fallen birch by the bank. Peering down, he saw a dark ripply reflection. He contemplated his body. Aaron was 5'10" and around 180 lbs. He played soccer for his high school and worked out at the gym fairly frequently. His arms and chest were smoothly toned, but what he was really proud of was his thick, strong legs. He had the biggest thighs on the team, and his friends joked that he was the girl of the group because of how large his ass was. Even the loose sweatpants he was wearing were pulled tight by his round behind. Chuckling at the thought of his friends, he closed his eyes and let the sounds and smells wash over him.

CRUNCH.

Aaron's eyes flew open, he knew a sound like that could only be caused by a large animal. In the past 40 years, there had only been a single dangerous encounter with wild animals, and it had been caused by a group of very drunk men with sticks. Even so, Aaron decided it was best to head back to his house. He eased himself to his feet and began back the way he'd come. As he pressed a bush, he heard it again. A rustle from somewhere behind him. Aaron's heart started to beat a little faster, and he quickened his pace to a jog. To his horror, the noise behind him grew louder and steadier until it could clearly be discerned as heavy footsteps. He looked over his shoulder and saw a shadow shape charging after him. His breath now coming in quick, shallow breaths, Aaron began to sprint out of the forest, but was halted all of a sudden by a jutting root. His right foot caught, and his body flew forward onto the ground, knocking the breath from his body. He twisted himself onto his butt to behold the dark form behind him. It was finally clear to see, a humanoid beast nearly twice the size of a man! It stood at a towering 10 feet and was mostly naked with only a flapping loincloth to cover itself, so its bulging muscles were on full display. Its skin was a dark copper and weathered by the wilderness. What captured Aaron's gaze more than all of that, though, was the rearing bull's head attached to the beast's neck.

Aaron tried to will himself to crawl backward, but was so transfixed he couldn't make his body move. The Minotaur took a step closer.

Aaron finally recovered his wits too late and started to crawl away, but the monster just grabbed his leg and dragged him back.

"Who are you?!" Aaron cried out, "Can you understand me?"

The Minotaur let out a huff and tilted its head.

"You can?"

The beast nodded slowly.

Aaron's relaxed slightly, "Are you going to kill me?"

The monster shook its head.

"What do you want?"

The Minotaur stared at Aaron with a plastid face. It reached its hand down and placed it over its crotch. In one quick motion, it ripped off the loincloth and tossed it away. Aaron gapped and let out a small gasp. Hanging between the beast's legs was the biggest cock he had ever seen. It swung down to it knees and Aaron could tell it wasn't fully erect.

"What the FUCK!!" Aaron screamed.

Before he could even begin to process what he was seeing, his body was lifted and spun around.

"No, no, no!" Aaron hyperventilated. "What is this!?"

He stared over his shoulder to see the monster hefting its third leg and slapping it on Aaron's back. It placed him down, so his head was on the ground and his ass was stuck in the air. He felt thick, huge fingers pinch the back of his sweatpants and rip them off his body. Aaron hadn't worn any underwear, and the night breeze bushed his ass.

"Just let me go, please!!" Aaron begged last time.

The Minotaur let out a grunt as it aligned its meat with the tiny hole between Aaron's buns. It gripped Aaron's hips with both hands and pulled hard. Its rod bent and slid out of place, the monster calmly repositioned it and continued forcing forward. Aaron's asshole stretched and stretched until finally...

POP!

Aaron screamed with all his might, and the Minotaur bellowed. Its enormous mushroom head slid inside its unwilling receptacle. Its shaft stretched Aaron's opening far wider than it had ever stretched before, and wider than he ever thought possible. There was a loud ringing in his ears, and a sharp, intense pain radiated from his anus throughout his whole body. Aaron continued to howl as the Minotaur forced itself deeper and deeper into his body. After what felt like ages for Aaron, its huge, firm balls smacked against his buttocks, and it grunted loudly. Aaron's body trembled and tears trickled down his cheeks as the monster lay against him. The Minotaur rested for a moment, its hot breath on the back of Aaron's neck, before swiftly withdrawing its shaft all the way to the head.

Aaron let out a heavy gasp, but was cut short by the beast immediately ramming its meat back into his hole. The brute began pumping in and out of Aaron forcefully and unmercifully. With every thrust, the boy's body jerked, and he let out a pathetic yelp. After a while, though, even these small protests dwindled, and he became little more than a doll.

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours, with seemingly no hope in sight for poor Aaron. Within the first half hour of his obliteration, his mind began to fade away into a fog of cock and pain. By the time the Minotaur began to slow down, the sun within an hour of the horizon, Aaron could not have spoken any language nor walked a step.

The Minotaur, preparing for its finish, sat back on its heels. Aaron, still impaled on its cock, was lifted off the ground by only the strength of its manhood. If anyone was there to see, they could now behold the massive, phallic impression on Aaron's front. The beast stood and grasped the torso of the boy on its dick. It began to slide him up and down in a kind of masturbation, gaining speed fast. After a few moments, it threw its head back, roared, and began to cum inside its broken host. With each pump, the boy's stomach inflated more and more with fluid. His belly quickly passed pregnancy size and continued expanding until his midsection alone appeared morbidly obese. At this point, the Minotaur removed the boy from his rod and proceeded to cover him thoroughly and entirely with cum until he was almost unrecognizable.

When at last the brute was spent, it resheathed the boy on its slightly smaller but still firm cock and began to trudge down the path, away from civilization, and deeper into the woods.

**********************************************************

Thank you for reading, look out for the next part!