Abandoned Pussy at the Goth-Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Luna wants to make her idol Damien a very special gift.
4.7k words
4.6
11.8k
13

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrAhtfunk
DrAhtfunk
17 Followers

HOW I ABANDONED MY PUSSY AT THE GOTH-CLUB

Luna, a goth girl finds an old note in a second-hand book about pagan witchcraft. It promises the magic separation of individual body parts and in her mind, the idea emerges, that this might be the ultimate solution to get close to her adored idol Damien, the attractive lead singer of the band Astral Cadaver. Other girls might be able to give him roses, stuffed animals, or even panties, but only she can gift him her most precious and intimate sacrifice, her living and sensing vagina.

But fate has a different path in mind and Luna has to make a difficult decision.

LUNA

I can't believe the spell really worked! I've already practiced witchcraft for more than three years now, controlling my inner spiritual balance, banishing evil ghosts, understanding the mystical colors of nature and divining into my future. But this is different, very very different. A powerful kind of magic, which can be seen and touched. The description wasn't a lie.

With a pounding heart and trembling fingers, I pick up my freshly shaved vulva, a shiny moist pink wrinkled flap of very familiar skin, oval in shape and no longer physically connected to my body. My long inner labia are protruding out of the slit for about two inches, and my clitoris, about half the size of a pea, is vertically pierced by a small steel rod through the hood. All of it framed by the two full folds of my outer labia. It's not a prop, it's really mine.

As I observe my genitals closer, I can not only smell my own beguiling scent, but also feel my warm breath on my most private part, as if it was still joined to my pelvis between my legs. Its backside however is just featureless plain and pale skin. Surprisingly flat, almost as if my peachy ladybits were 3D printed on pliable paper, with barely any structural integrity on its own. Although it's a little bit heavier than expected.

I want to pinch myself, just to make sure, this isn't one of my obscure dreams, and take this as an opportunity for a first investigation. I flinch, as the sharp edges of my black fingernails bite into the sensitive skin of my inner left labia. Ouch, that is definitely not a dream and certainly real pain.

Fuck. That's hot, Damien will love it! My mind is just too kinky to ignore that, I knew I had to try it, the moment I saw the description of the spell, and with the concert just a day away.

My eyes get bigger, as I observe my pussy quivering in anticipation and getting noticeable wetter. Wow, that's how it looks from this angle. Out of habit, I let the fingers of my other hand slide in between my legs to touch myself, but I am all smooth and featureless down there now, and I don't get the usual sensation of lust from doing so. That's freaky, very freaky!

A cool drop of my juice falls on my left breast, I started dripping already. But that is not unusual with me, as I know I can get exceptionally wet and I am easy to arouse. Although it is a very sensitive and tender organ, I do like it rough when I'm turned on. Damien will have no trouble finding my sweet spot.

I stick out my tongue and lean forward to catch the next drop and just have to grin widely. I know that enchanting taste by heart, but usually by sucking it from my fingertips, not by getting it immediately from its source.

So sweet, I greedily suck at the hanging ends of my pink labia minora. Hmm, they are so delicate, soft and stretchy, almost like chewing gum. Tenderly I let myself feel my teeth. Instant goosebumps, Fuck me! That's completely different than masturbation, completely different than sex. Best spell ever!

I lick myself like melting ice cream. I am the ice cream, but hot. And melting? for sure!

My eyes are rolling back, as the tip of my tongue touches my clitoris. As I do it a second time, my whole body spasms and a swoosh of juice is splashing frontally into my face.

The orgasm rolls in three unstoppable waves through my body and I lie pantingly on my back afterwards. Gently caressing my vagina, which fell softly on my large chest. That was incredible.

My face is wet, in a mixture of sweat and my own juice. I lick over my lips, I love that taste! Probably conditioning, as this is the flavor of lust and sexual desire for me.

I enjoy my position for a while, until I feel cold and the hard wooden floor gets uncomfortable.

With messy red hair, and as naked as I performed the magic ritual, I stand up and put my spell-book away, as well as the salt, needle, candle, charcoal and the stem of lavender. I am still surprised about how pure and simple the ingredients were, which I needed to make it happen.

I pick up my vagina and go to the bathroom to take a shower, and put it carefully into the small shelf with the shampoo and shower gel. The warm water feels energizing and again and again I glance at my naked detached ladybits.

I take it in my hand, because I need to pee, point it at the gutter and let it run. My urine splutters out of it, it is so bizarre!

Then I squish a bit of the intimate soap into my hand, and give myself a caring clean. How weird it is, to do it like that. I would get used to it, but this might be the last time I take a shower with my own vagina.

Afterwards I drape it on my pillow and put on a pair of new underpants. Do I even need it? I do it anyway and then get into my nightgown. It is surprisingly colorful compared to what I usually wear, blue checkered fluffy trousers and a white shirt with cartoon kittens.

I switch on the small lamp on my desk and sit down to write the letter. After over three hours, I am happy with the 12th attempt.

Dear Damien,

Maybe you remember me. I am Luna, we talked after the concert in Baltimore last year.

You said you liked my purple leopard print skirt and joked I needed to be careful wearing it, because somebody might reach under it to steal my private parts.

I had to laugh, and told you, that I wouldn't be mad at you, if you stole them.

You said you would love to, but didn't have the time at that moment, but if I ever found a way to neatly slip them into an envelope, you surely wouldn't say no.

I have to tell you now, that I am a witch, and I found a spell which made that possible.

It is alive and I can still feel it, as this is my most devoted sacrifice to you, please take good care of it.

I like it rough, when I get aroused, so you don't need to be worried that you could hurt me. Deep penetration, fisting, squeezing or slapping is all fine for me, but I equally enjoy tender sex, oral or cuddling. I get turned on easily, usually become very wet and I sometimes even squirt. Some boys like that, I hope you do. If not, better keep a towel ready.

Please do not share my vagina with other people and keep it a secret among us, as this is a very special gift especially for you. I trust you and you can use it any time you want, even during my period if you like to.

I added a calendar, where my future period days are estimated. The further it goes, the more it might get off the track, but if you keep track by yourself, you will find out very soon when it will happen.

Luckily, I am only in mild discomfort when it happens, and don't have serious mood swings or cramps. It is usually not much blood that comes out, and I understand if you find this topic disgusting, but this is one of the downsides you have to deal with now, as an owner of a real vagina.

I am taking birth control pills, so you do not need to worry about an unwanted pregnancy.

You also don't need to worry about STDs, I added an attest by my doctor as well to confirm that I am clean. The last time I had sex was last year with my ex-boyfriend and I don't do one-night stands anymore. You are the first boy to see my new intimate piercing, I hope you like it. I got it 5 months ago and it is already completely healed. You can play with it, if that is something you enjoy, I surely do. If you don't like it, you can take it out, and the hole should heal in a few months of time.

I will train my body to go to the toilet only every three hours. At 3,6,9 and 12 o'clock. If you don't have time for that, just leave my vagina at a place where I can urinate without causing problems. Maybe a shower or sink? I am sure you can manage.

It should not be washed with regular soap, I use Femcare by Avola, but you can also use other brands if you prefer them. Just keep sugar away from it!

This should be all, if you have any questions, you can call me any time at xxx-xxx-xxxx

I would be happy if we could meet and talk one day, but I understand that you must be very busy.

Now I wish you a lot of fun with your new toy, I hope it becomes your favorite!

Yours, and now truly yours,

Nora Luna Young

AIDEN

"Nice tits" I mumble, while I scroll through the image gallery on my phone.

"Hm?" The sudden voice lets me flinch, as Tim peeks through the door. Hastily I hold my phone below my desk. "Nothing, I said nine bits. Looking for a specific file in the database right now."

"Ah, okay. Can you take a look at the issue on Ms. Fisherman's computer later on? She is having problems with her Internet connection." He wears a blue striped Polo-shirt, glasses and his dark blonde parted hairdo is so boring that I truly believe he loves this job.

I look at the clock at the wall. Still two hours to go. That's so boring. "Yeah sure, just a moment."

"No problem. But would be good if it could be fixed today." He nods and leaves me alone.

I lower my gaze to the phone once more. That girl has an amazing rack, and quite a slim body as well. Suddenly my private image research gets disturbed by a call. Tyler's name appears on the Display and I answer him. "Hi, Tyler."

"Yeah, it's me."

"Exactly, I am always a step ahead of yours. What's up?" I mock him.

He asks me for a favor. "I got that kicker-table I told you about. I want to pick it up on Wednesday evening, but I can hardly manage doing it alone. I'll rent a van and get us some beer, so we can play with it later on. Do you have time to help me out?"

"Wednesday? I need to work."

"Come on. I asked Ralph and Marc already, but they are all busy as well. Can't you do something about it? I know you aren't working yourself to death on your position. It will not be to your disadvantage." he tries to persuade me.

I glance at the calendar. "I need to ask my boss. I will call you and tell you about it later on. At the latest tomorrow evening."

"Okay, I guess I can't ask for more. Have a good day."

"Yeah, you too. Bye." I end the call.

I let my phone disappear in my pocket, straighten my Metallica shirt and then walk to Tim's office to knock on his door. "Tim?"

"Come in." He pours in a cup of coffee.

I ask directly. "A friend of mine asked for help. Can I take off a few hours on Wednesday and go home early?"

"Take care, I want the customer database to be done by then. We need it before Friday."

"I don't see a problem with that."

"In this case, I don't see a problem with your vacation."

"Thanks."

I am not even back in my office, as my phone rings a second time. This time it's Michael.

I answer: "Yeah?"

"Hi, Aiden. I know it's a bit short-term now. But would you like to join us on the Astral Cadaver concert tomorrow evening in Cleveland? Tina got sick, and I thought you might be interested. You can get me a beer or something in exchange."

"Sure, sounds fun."

"Perfect. I suggest we meet at 8pm in the parking lot in front of the Crimson Spiral."

"Crimson Spiral, tomorrow 8pm. Check!" I confirm.

LUNA

When my alarm wakes me up in the morning, I jump out of bed in irrepressible excitement. Usually, I am more of a morning grouch, but I can't wait for the concert today to give Damien my special gift.

My unsupported springy boobs bounce under my nightgown as I skip toward the bathroom and brush my teeth. My blue eyes shine happily in the mirror.

Then I pull down my pants, take a seat on the toilet and stop. That is wrong, I shouldn't pee in the usual way. That was a close call.

I get up again and rush to my bed to get my detached vagina. As I can't see it on the pillow, I look underneath it. As I can't see it there, I hastily yank my blanket off my bed.

Well, that might have been a bit too much force. If my pussy would have been on there somewhere, I would clearly have noticed. No bash, no pain. But it's also not laying underneath it. The bed is empty. That's odd? Was it just a dream?

I take a peek into my underwear and feel my crotch. Nope, it is clearly gone, just plain blank skin down there, not a trace of Ladybits anymore. A magic glitch? Did my pussy just vanish into another dimension? I hope I can pee there as well, as I still have the urge to do so.

But probably, my vagina had just fallen out of bed, so I get down on all fours and glance underneath it. Yuck! It's dusty down there, and dirty too. But I think I can see it. Back on the other side, next to the wall. That is either my lost pussy, or the now dead and still missing frog, which escaped out of his glass about two weeks ago.

I jump on the bed and gaze into the narrow gap at the wall. Over there, that must be it. Hard to see.

I stick my hand into it as far as I can and move it a bit in a waving motion. The tips of my fingers are brushing my clit. Which definitely is my clit, as I can sense it from the other direction as well.

Kinda weird and spooky, to stick your arm behind your bed and all of the sudden feel your own fingers at your crotch. A bit more to the left. So awkward. Come on, I need to pee!

I pinch my clitoris a bit awkwardly between two fingers and then pull it out of its misery like a mischievous mole. "Here you are."

I'm holding my dusty and dangling pussy at my special cherry. I should have cleaned up below there, good that nobody besides me needs to see this. For how long have I slept this messy way?

But I still need to pee and rush for the toilet. Just holding something in your hand, letting it lazily splutter into the bowl. Is this how men feel, when they pee out of a penis?

I drop my filthy Ladybits into the sink and grab my Femcare bottle to wash it. I want it to be clean and beautiful. Maybe I should add a few words about the dangers of sleeping in the same bed with a detached pussy? Maybe not, it might be a bit awkward, and I am sure Damien is not as half as clumsy as I am. But that disappeared frog is still a mystery to me. Life as a witch can be somewhat exceptional at times.

At 10am I arrive at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport with my luggage, as there is no flight today from Dayton. I check in my suitcase at the counter and continue.

Only when I stand in front of the security checkpoint, I notice I might have made a mistake. It probably sounds like irony, but I feel really uneasy, to get separated from my separated pussy. Even if I just have to do so for a short moment. But I have no choice. I put my backpack and purse in a basin, then take another basin to add my studded leather-jacket and my studded belt with the chains. I need a moment to unbuckle my heavy boots and put them into a third basin. I shove all of them over a roller conveyor belt to an X-Ray machine.

On striped socks, I walk through the metal detector gate and it beeps.

An older woman in uniform asks me with her most bored voice possible. "Did you empty your pockets please?"

"I wear vinyl leggings. I don't even have pockets." I lift my Radio Scarlet shirt in a way that does reveal my flat belly.

The lady has an electronic stick in her hand and hovers it near my body. It beeps when it comes to my breasts.

I get red and mumble shyly. "Either my bra or my nipple piercings."

"Or both." She adds, and gently pats a few spots around my breasts and on my back, to make sure I don't smuggle any weapon. But she is quickly sure I am not a threat. "Okay, take your belongings."

I go to the three basins with my stuff, and first take my boots to put them on.

While I buckle them, a male security guard takes my backpack and puts it on an extra table. "Sorry Ma'am, we need to check your backpack. We saw suspicious items in there. Could you open it please?"

My heart races. Oh no! My pussy is in there. I transport it in a small tin-can. I couldn't put it in my suitcase. What if it gets lost? What if it breaks open and everything flies wildly around on the conveyor belt, that would be the worst that could happen, and if it does, my vagina can't lie around in the open among all of my stuff. So I needed to be extra cautious.

But now I am at this security checkpoint, and these guards found it to be a suspicious item and want to check it out. What will I say, if they ask funny questions about it? But I have no choice, I need to obey, or the suspicious item will belong to a suspicious individual very quickly. Fuck, that will get very embarrassing now. Even if I claim it's just a stupid fetish toy. I open my backpack with nervously tingling fingers. "Sure."

The guard reaches in, takes the tin-can with my vagina out and puts it on the table, then he reaches in the backpack a second time to get a toiletry bag and opens the zipper. He reaches in with his blue rubber gloves and pulls nail scissors and a file out and lies them on the table. "Ma'am, you can't fly with these two items in the hand luggage. Please ditch them into that container over there."

"My scissors and the file?" I blink in surprise and gaze at the can with my vagina.

"Yes Ma'am, if you want to keep it, you can't board the plane. I am sorry, safety regulations."

I take the two pieces and just throw them into the container.

"Thank you Ma'am, have a good flight." he nods and walks back to the X-ray machine.

I exhale in relief. It wasn't even about my pussy at all. I put the can and the toiletry bag back into my backpack, put on my belt, take my jacket, and move on to the gate.

I take a seat and watch the planes roll on the taxiways as I need to wait for about 20 minutes, until the gate opens. I show my ID-card and my flight-pass to the stewardess.

She smiles at me. "Please, only one piece of hand luggage per person, Ma'am."

"My purse?" I raise an eyebrow.

She nods. "Yes please."

I stare her into the eyes, no blink, no smile, put my backpack onto the counter, open it, put my purse inside, close my backpack, and shoulder it again. All without a flinch or breaking eye contact.

"Thank you, Ma'am. Have a good flight." She gives me back my ticket and my ID.

I take it: "Yes, you are right. I am a magician, a true witch. I can make a piece of luggage disappear right below your eyes."

At the hotel, I take my time with the makeup to get ready for the concert. I want to look irresistibly gorgeous. I glance over to the little tin-can on the table. Such a pity, I don't have the time to play with myself at the moment. I can't be late for the show.

I sigh and turn to the mirror again, to blend in different shades of eyeshadow.

"Wait a moment." I stare at the inconspicuous can once more.

I stand up, pull the trash can from below the table and spit my gum into it. It has almost lost all of its cherry flavor by now anyway. I am not just a witch, I must be a genius too.

I open the bail closure of the can and take my vagina out. Neatly and comfortable padded between two t-shirts.

I hold it at my lips and softly suck on my sensitive long labia. A blissful shiver rushes up my spine and a warm tingling is filling my lower abdomen. "So good"

I take a deep breath, then I shove my whole pussy into my mouth. I can taste myself, the flavor of countless orgasms. It's a good mouth full, but I can manage. I flip it around with my tongue and gently pleasure myself with my teeth. It is warm and wet in my mouth, but it gets hotter and wetter very quickly. Such an amazing sensation and taste.

DrAhtfunk
DrAhtfunk
17 Followers
12