Abandoned Pussy at the Goth-Club Ch. 03

Story Info
Luna wants to make her idol Damien a very special gift.
5.8k words
4.58
3.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrAhtfunk
DrAhtfunk
17 Followers

HOW I ABANDONED MY PUSSY AT THE GOTH-CLUB part 03

Luna, a goth girl finds an old note in a second-hand book about pagan witchcraft. It promises the magic separation of individual body parts and in her mind, the idea emerges, that this might be the ultimate solution to get close to her adored idol Damien, the attractive lead singer of the band Astral Cadaver. Other girls might be able to give him roses, stuffed animals, or even panties, but only she can gift him her most precious and intimate sacrifice, her living and sensing vagina.

But fate has a different path in mind and Luna has to make a difficult decision.

LUNA

I push the door open, nobody seems to be here, until I hear a noisy fart coming from one of the stalls. I glance under the cabin door and see a familiar brown envelope on the floor tiles. That must be him, that creep stole my vagina. Damn, how will I get it back? I can feel that sick freak toying around with it, fumbling with my piercing and clit. A sensation so odd, it crawls up my spine.

For a moment I just want to kick the door open and rip it out of his hands in surprise, but then I come up with a better plan, as he probably would fight for it, and then I had to reveal that it's mine.

Maybe I can sneakily steal it somehow?

Damn, that will be tough! I need to endure and stay as calm and clear as possible, although that is easier said than done in this special situation. Better to leave the restroom and observe the door from outside, he will come out eventually.

In the mirror, I notice that my makeup is a mess. I need to find out who he is, and then fix it, to amplify my chances to seduce him. He stops abusing my ladybits and from what I can make out of it, shoves it into one of his pockets. At least that is important to know. A few seconds later, the door opens indeed, and an Eldergoth, a guy in his mid-50s with glasses and a black pirate shirt comes out. He rubs his hands and looks around, brown short hair with gray temples. Sick weirdo!

But I have one advantage, he has no idea that the vagina he found is mine. If I flirt with him, it should be easy to get it.

He has a bit of a belly and walks to the stage, I observe him attentively, and when I am sure he found his spot and doesn't move anymore, I hurry back to the ladies' room. My face looks like one of those Victoria Frances paintings, no need to look like that. I shove my makeup equipment on the counter in front of the mirror and get to work. First I get rid of the smudge below my eyes, then I start redoing it again and blending it in with what I already have. It's not getting perfect, but it is dark anyway and this guy is wearing glasses, so he can't have the best sight.

The door opens and three girls come in, laughing mockingly about someone "What a freak!"

"Yes I know, men are just so weird."

I don't have time to listen to their gossip and hurry to get my face in order.

They just ignore me and continue. "Who brings a stupid sex toy to a concert?"

"Nope, it's even better. I heard him say he found it in the restrooms."

I cringe, as I have a terrible suspicion and glance at them through the mirror.

They are giggling in drunken amusement. "Haha, have you seen how meaty it even looks? Who would like to have an ugly cunt like that?"

In horror, I gasp for air. They have seen it?! No, that can't be true, my vagina can't be made public.

I need to know and play as cool as I can without revealing myself. "What's going on?"

"Oh, some creep found a yucky pocket pussy in the men's restrooms and showed it jokingly around among his friends."

"Yeah, better be careful to not get hit on by the wrong dude." They warn me.

I am deeply mortified and need to hold on to the counter for a second. My most intimate femininity is mocked as a joke before strangers. Although I am not happy yet with my makeup, I throw all my stuff into my bag and hush out the door. When did that even happen? I didn't feel him getting my vagina out of his pocket. How could I miss that? I just want to cry and crawl into a corner, but I have to stay strong to get it back. I take a deep breath. Fuck, I need to get a drink first, this horror is triggering my anxiety.

"A shot of Vodka, please." I get the money out of my wallet and smash it onto the counter.

The bartender gives it to me promptly, as there are barely any people ordering drinks. They are all at the stage. I can't even comprehend the music, it becomes obscure background noise.

I chug the shot down in one go. The alcohol burns in my throat.

The barkeeper takes back the tiny glass. "Everything alright with you? You look distressed."

"Just a rough night." I burp. No time for a conversation, I need to get my stolen ladybits back as fast as I can.

I start to search for the bastard, and find him at the exact same position where he was before. In the crowd at the stage. If I touch the correct spot of his pants, I should be able to sense my hand with my genitals in his pocket. I just need to be careful and subtle. If he notices something, it needs to look like an accident.

I spend a few minutes just observing him, leaving him with a false sense of security, while he listens to the music. He acts as if nothing is wrong, but that son of a bitch stole my pussy!

When the song ends, I close in, pass him, and gently stroke his right upper thigh with the back of my hand. Nothing, that was the wrong spot, but he turns his head, as he notices me.

Now switch to flirt-mode! I smile at him past my shoulder. "Oh, sorry."

"Don't worry." He smiles back and nods gently.

I flirt further, stroke his arm while giving him a very seductive look, and push my big tits in his direction. His gaze slides off my face and gets sucked directly into my cleavage like it's a magic black hole. I wink invitingly, as it seems that the first part of my plan had already worked as scheduled. Luna, you are an irresistible vamp!

As the seeds have been planted, I need to wait till I can harvest my treasure. I shift my attention to the concert for just a moment again. It's such a pity that I can't stand there at the front and enjoy Damien's face right now. But I neither have the nerves, nor the time for that.

Somebody is tapping my shoulder when the song is over, it's the Eldergoth-thief, smiling at me. That was even quicker than expected. "Hi, my name is Diego, but all my friends call me Shadow"

Shadow? I don't believe this guy even has any friends who could call him that.

I will fool him with a fake name, as he shouldn't know about my real one. "I'm Danny."

He caresses my naked shoulder to test out the waters. "Would you like to drink something?"

"A Mojito?", I let him touch me. It isn't as he hadn't touched a much more private body part of mine before already, although that was heavily against my will. This sicko deserves a kick in his stinky balls!

I need to be careful not to expose my anger in any form.

"With pleasure." He moves towards the bar.

I decide to follow him. I highly avoid taking drinks from strangers, as you never know if they are tempered with and I pay attention not to get drugged and taken advantage of, as best as I can. I don't want to end up spending an involuntary night with the wrong guy.

As the bartender hands him the drinks, I already stay behind him, to peek over his shoulder. Good, he doesn't do anything shady with my Mojito, but is surprised to see me, when he turns around. "Oh, there you are. I didn't expect you to follow me."

"I thought we could talk at a more quiet place?", I bite my lower lip. This guy is so clueless.

He hands me my drink and points to an open door, leading to a cozy room with a few tables and two sofas. A young couple is openly making out on one of them, kissing face to face, she sits on his lap with her knees on the cushions. They completely ignore us, and we ignore them, as we sit down on the other sofa. I lean over to Diego, and use this opportunity to touch his left thigh and get confused, as I can't feel anything suspicious again. Didn't I check the correct position? How should I slip my vagina out of his pocket, when I don't know in which pocket it is? I need to slow down the pace, and sip on my drink. "So, Diego. Tell me something about you. What do you do for a living?"

He leans back and starts to talk. "I work in social care, and took a day off to get down here from Chicago. It can be a difficult job. There are a lot of people in need and we are not supported enough by the Government. A lot of the money spent on the police could be put to better use for social care programs. It would prevent crime before it happens and even lead to a better living for a lot of people. But those corrupt politicians don't care."

"Ah, interesting." I struggle to stay awake. Unbelievable how boring he is.

"And you?" He asks back.

I smirk and point at my neck. "I work at a shop for animal supplies, and I stole this fashionable spiked dog-collar from a shelf in the warehouse. Looks fancy, doesn't it?"

"You stole it?" He raises an eyebrow.

I convulse, as a sudden vibration jolts through my intimate region. First I assume it's a vibrator, but he surely doesn't have that in his pocket and in addition no hands free, to turn it on. It must be his phone. I wonder, as he doesn't react and ask: "are you getting a call?"

He pulls the phone out of his right pocket. "Oh yeah, you are right. I got a missed call from a colleague. The music must have been too loud for me to notice."

Is he kidding me? The music isn't that loud here, and besides, it was clearly set to vibration. But all bullshit aside, now I know exactly that my Vagina is placed in his right pocket. Now I just need a good plan, to get it out of there as sneakily as possible and I already have an idea.

AIDEN

Astral Cadaver was worth the journey. Their drummer is full of energy, the girl at the keyboard swirls her black hair around, the bassist is a cool dude and Damien's moves are dramatic. I get why the girls are all over him.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. "Who the hell is calling me now?"

I try to ignore it for a few seconds, but when it doesn't stop, I pull it out, as it might be important. But it's not, it's Tyler. I answer, while I plow through the people to get away from the stage. "I am at a concert!"

He answers something I can't understand.

"What? It's too loud in here, I am at a concert. Wait a moment, I search for a quieter place!" I shout into the phone and take a look around. There is an open door, I must get over there.

As I enter, I see the sexy redhead girl with the big boobs again. Crawling at the lap of an older chubby dude and fumbling at this belt to pull his pants down. Didn't he chat up another girl before already? How do these jerks always get all the girls, and even the hot ones?

I sight and turn around, I have no interest in seeing how she gives him a blowjob. "Okay, you can speak now."

"Hey, it's me. Tyler."

"Yeah, just as my display foretold, what a surprise. What's up?"

"Ah, yeah right. You told me you would call me back today, so I can make a schedule for Wednesday, but as you didn't answer, I thought it's better to call you. Who knows, you might be in trouble, captured and tied up by the KGB in some cellar-dungeon. Or it could be just a heart attack."

"Or I just forgot about it. Sorry man. I was unexpectedly busy today." I apologize.

He accepts. "Yeah, no big deal. Where are you at?"

"A concert. Astral Cadaver, they rock the stage. I can recommend it, if you have the chance."

"Sure, maybe next time."

"Of course, for this time it is obviously a little late." I tell him.

He laughs: "Haha, true. But what about Wednesday, are you coming?"

"Sure, I took off for the day."

"Cool! I'll put the beer into the fridge then and get the van."

"Good." I keep it short.

"Okay, then enjoy the concert. And tell me if you found a cute girl."

"I found one, but well, she isn't into me. But nice tits, you would love them as well, if you could see them." I glance at her and hope she is distracted enough to not hear me.

"Tell me about her on Wednesday."

"Okay, have a good evening, bye."

"Ciao!"

I hang up the phone, glance one more time at the gifted girl and sigh. Maybe I will find another one.

As I mark down the appointment on Wednesday, I stumble against a table in the main room and notice a wet spot on my pants. Shit, I must have bumped into one of those cups. I smack against my pants in an attempt to get it off, but somehow it only enlarges the wet stain. Crap. But it's good that I'm wearing cargo pants with a camouflage pattern, so it's not visible.

As I want to put my phone back into the pocket I flinch. That didn't come from a cup, the strange rubber pussy is all slimy again. Grossed out, I pull it out of my pocket. "Where the hell does that even come from?"

Maybe I didn't clean it well enough? Although it is a pocket pussy, it is way too flat, to actually put your dick inside and fuck it. Normal flesh-lights are built into some sort of tube, but this one is flat and more shaped like a tiny chicken breast carved into the shape of a cunt. Still, that goo is freaking me out. How is that possible?

It's ridiculously sticky and smells weird, like... like vagina? Yeah, that's exactly how it smells. How does this toy even smell like an actual vagina? And where do I put it now? I don't want to stick that thing back into my pants like that and look for a solution.

The hot girl finished blowing that dude and gazes around with big eyes. She behaves extremely oddly, with weird body movements and messed-up hair. She must be on drugs.

I let the wet vagina-replica disappear inconspicuously from her sight into my fetching hand, even though I don't think I can get along with this girl, I am still too ashamed to let her see the obscene toy in my possession. The disturbed faces of the three stranger girls earlier were enough for me already and I don't need to repeat that.

I need to get rid of it, somehow discreetly. At the wall nearby is an abandoned shelf with empty cups, which might help. I drag the artificial cunt over the edge of the shelf to smear off the excess slime, so yucky! Then I throw it into one of the empty cups, where it is accompanied by a few melting ice cubes, the rest of a lime slice and a yellow straw. Problem solved!

Vivienne was right, it only caused trouble. I go to the restrooms to wash my hands and hopefully my trousers as well.

LUNA

His small dick is grossing me out, but I overcome my revulsion and blow him anyway. I will get him to cum, and in that valuable moment of distraction, I can rummage his downed pants easily and liberate my kidnapped vagina. It will be even easier to find, if I can get it wet. I just need to think about something more pleasurable and close my eyes.

Besides some annoying prick behind me on a phone call, I can hear Damien's voice, echoing from the stage. Oh yeah, he is sexy. I would blow him like that any time. Wrapping my tongue around his dick and moving my lips along his shaft.

And he will receive my pussy in just a few minutes from my hands. I am so close to letting that happen already, I can't wait. Hot lust is seething in my lower abdomen, arousing my hungry pussy. Oh, Damien!

A bump. I stop, and let Gregor's hard cock slide out of my mouth, to look at his pants. What was that? Did something just bump into his pants?

"What's wrong?" Gregor gasps.

I blink irritated, then I feel a few slaps against my pussy through the fabric of the pants. But it's not happening here. It happens somewhere else. "Fuck!!"

"What happened, everything alright?"

I stare at Gregor. "Wrong guy... you're the fucking wrong guy."

"What do you mean? I can be the right guy for you, I swear." He pleads.

I jump up in terror. That just can't have happened. How can he be the wrong guy? I saw him in the cabin with the envelope. I felt how he played with my pussy. Fuck, he must have given it to somebody while I fixed my makeup. The girls told me about it, he joked around with it among his friends. "Where is it?"

"Where is what?" He plays dumb.

I jump at him and grab him by his stupid pirate shirt. "The contents of the envelope you sick bastard! Who did you give it to?"

"What envelope are you talking about?"

"Don't fool with me, I swear to god, I will rip your balls off, if you don't answer me! Who did you give it to!?" I smack him so hard in the face that the bang drowns out the music. His glasses break and fall down onto the sofa.

He cries. "Please, I don't know about any envelope, this must be a mistake."

"Are you serious? I'm a powerful witch, and I will curse you to hell!" I shout.

He nods in desperation. "I swear, I have no idea what you are talking about. Please, don't hurt me."

By now somebody somewhere is holding my dripping wet pussy in his hands. I can feel the cold fresh air, it is out in the open and must be visible. Is it at the center of a tasteless joke again?

This pathetic wimp in front of me is so lousy, he's probably telling the truth. He puts his shrunken penis back into his pants and I jump away to release him. "Fuck it and fuck you, loser!"

I rush through the door and look around. Where is my pussy? Where the fuck is my goddamn pussy? A few people are chatting at the bar, the crowd celebrates in front of the stage and a stupid Metalhead loiters around. Fuck, nothing out of the ordinary. That can't be possible. Where is it?

A huge dude with a cowboy hat and a long leather coat approaches me with a pitiful face. "Hey, is everything okay with you? You look like you lost something."

"What? How do you know? Did you find it?" I stare at him and then at his empty hands. No, he doesn't have it.

He answers: "No, you just look a bit confused. If you lost something, I can help you to find it. You will see, we can make it."

"No, you... what the fuck." I cringe with shaky legs, as my wet pussy gets violently dragged along some edge. The edge of the bar comes into my mind, but as I gaze around the giant in front of me, I can exclude this possibility. What is happening? This is freaking me out.

"Hey, calm down, it will be fine. We will find it, okay. What did you lose?"

"I lost my fucking dignity!" I shriek, as my helpless ladybits are thrown into icy water.

Big cowboy dude can't help me, I don't want him to know, I don't want him to find my vagina, I need to find it all by myself. Just how? "Sorry, big boy, you can't help me. Please leave me alone."

"Okay?" He frowns at me, but takes a step back.

I take a deep breath and talk to myself. "Okay, Luna. Calm down. This isn't helping at all. You will not get it back if you lose your nerves and fuck this up. Calm down and do this systematically."

I sway towards the bar. Walking like this with a pussy on ice feels terrible, like some prankster shoved a handful of ice cubes into my panties, which I am not able to get out anymore. "A shot of vodka."

"Another one?" The barkeeper asks.

I get my money. "Still a rough night."

"Okay, you are a big girl now. Stay responsible." He fills a tiny glass.

I pay and drink it in one go. Okay Luna, think about it, where could it be? The girls next to me are sitting in front of their cocktails, and I get an idea. Somebody is having his Cocktail with an extra portion of Luna-Juice. But the one doesn't know it's mine and that I can sabotage it. I sit down at a bar stool with a good overview through the room, there are so many people with drinks in their hands. And one of those will probably overflow just now, as I shamelessly release my bladder. Enjoy that, you sicko!

I bite my lower lip in confidence, that even felt great and relieving. I observe the situation with attentive eyes, somebody holding away his spilling drink? People jumping aside? Nothing?! How the hell could that fail? The idea was brilliant!

DrAhtfunk
DrAhtfunk
17 Followers
12