Abbey and Oliver Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of Oliver and Abbey’s adventures with magic.
4.7k words
4.73
11.3k
16
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing, well anything. I needed something to take my mind off things and this has helped so far. Please be kind in your comments but also let me know anything you would recommend I do differently. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old and are completely made up by me. Please check the story tags as they pertain to each chapter and thanks for reading!

-----------------------

I scrolled through the catalog of movies and selected one I thought we would both enjoy. I was still sitting naked on the couch waiting for Abbey to come back. After she cleaned up in the bathroom she said she was going to make some popcorn and get us a few drinks. She wasn't exactly twenty-one but we were both in college so close enough for me. I sat back and pulled a blanket from the back of the couch for us. I heard the timer ding and a few moments later Abbey returned. There's not much sexier than a four foot eleven inch naked redhead carrying two beers and a bowl full of popcorn.

I got up and took the drinks and snacks from her and set them on the coffee table. She plopped herself down on the couch. I sat back down and she snuggled in next to me while I started the movie. We watched the movie naked under the blanket, Abbey leaning against me the entire time. She felt so wonderful next to me I couldn't get enough of her.

A few hours and drinks later the movie ended and Abbey jumped up excitedly, running to her bag we threw by the door when we came in earlier. I think she forgot she was naked but I wasn't complaining. She came back and threw herself down on the couch.

"We still have about thirty minutes before we can have the ritual for the spell but I wanted to show you what we're doing." She said and pulled out a very old looking book. We had done stuff like this before. Abbey loved the occult and magic, but the spells we had done previously came from websites and new books from our local wicca shop. Things that you would assume were bunk, but this book didn't look anything like that. It looked like something you would see sitting under a case in a museum.

"Where did you find that?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, yeah, I found it in an estate sale I went to the other day." She replied. "They had a bunch of crazy looking old stuff there. I think the people must have been collectors or something."

"Interesting what's it called" I followed up as I reached for the book.

"Well it's in Latin but I translated it to Incantations and Instructions for Sexual Awaking or something like that." She responded.

"..or something like that?" I questioned "You're not sure of the translation?"

"Well I just used Google but I'm sure its fine." She said.

I laughed "Ok, but if I turn into a frog or something else you have to take care of me and promise to change me back."

"Of course, but only after I've had my fun with you." She said with a mischievous grin.

I opened the book and its pages were dark tan and aged quite a bit. It had obviously been sitting on a shelf for a long time by the smell of it. There were beautiful etchings on almost every page with naked men and women in various poses. A few pages even had different animals on them. The book was filled with writing but I couldn't understand any of it. I assumed the whole thing was in Latin.

"Did you translate this whole book?" I asked.

"Oh no, not yet." she replied "I have about ten of the pages translated. The one we are going to try out tonight is this one." She took the book back and turned to a specific page she had marked. The picture on the side of the page was of a naked man stepping through an open doorway following a naked woman that was through the doorway.

"I translated it and the description pretty much says it will give a man the ability to experience 'multiple releases of pleasure' just like a women can." She explained.

"Ok well I'm all for that. What can I help you with to get the spell ready?" I said. I didn't really think any of this would work but Abbey really liked this stuff and I just wanted to make her happy. She was worth it.

"Do we need to get dressed for this? I asked.

"No, I don't think it matters and if it works it will save us some time after." She giggled.

Abbey explained how the circle needed to be setup with salt and candles. I dutifully did as she told while she created symbols around the circle I was making. I didn't recognize any of it but it looked cool. Once Abbey was satisfied she lit the candles and told me to sit in the circle.

"Ok I'm going to start casting when the time hits the hour mark." She told me while looking at the book. "It shouldn't take too long. Let me know if you feel anything weird and I'll stop."

I sat down cross legged, feeling a bit exposed, and waited for the clock to hit midnight. Abbey was muttering to herself. I assumed she was practicing the pronunciation of some of the words.

"Are you going to have to read it in Latin?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said and looked up at me. "The spell is written in Latin so it will probably only work if it's recited in its original form."

I thought about how silly all this was but remained where I was. After a few more minutes it was finally time, Abbey cleared her throat and started reading. I didn't understand any of it. At first nothing seemed to be happening but after a few lines of the spell I started to feel a weird tingling all over my body. It wasn't bad or even annoying. It was almost like what your foot feels like after it gets numb but this actually felt kinda good.

I closed my eyes for a second and enjoyed this new sensation but after a moment I realized something was off. I opened my eyes again and looked at Abbey. She was still reading the spell. Her head was looking down in the book so she didn't see the room was noticeably darker. It seemed like the only light was coming from the candles we lit. I also realized they were blowing like there was a breeze in the room but I didn't feel any air moving. It was the strangest thing.

I tried to call out to Abbey but I wasn't able to say anything or even move much. It was like all the energy was gone from my body and all I could do was sit there and look around. The tingling was getting stronger. Now it felt like something was building inside me, I had never experienced anything like this. I was getting nervous but it was also hard to focus because of the intense feelings radiating all throughout my body. The strongest of the sensations were coming from my groin and I noticed in my haze of feelings I had a massive erection. I was able to glance down a bit and I swear my cock was larger than I had ever seen it. It was pointing straight up and could see the head of my dick pulsing with the beat of my heart.

The feelings were so strong now I couldn't concentrate on anything else. It was like every nerve I had was set to pleasure mode. I could tell I was almost to the peak of whatever was happening and the last part of my rational mind, deep down inside me, was afraid of what was coming. Finally the damn broke and I had what I can safely say was the largest orgasm I have ever felt. My whole body trembled and what felt like an explosion expanded out from my cock and all over my entire body. It lasted for what felt like an eternity. By the time the orgasm started to subside I was breathing heavy and moaning like a bitch in heat.

I noticed finally that I was able to move again and looked down at my dick. There was cum all over the place, more then I had ever seen from me in one go. My cock was covered in the stuff as well as my chest, legs, and the floor around me. 'Damn' I thought, 'that was fucking crazy'.

I remembered Abbey and threw my head up to look at her. "Abbey?" I croaked as my throat was rough from my exertions. She looked at me and seemed like she was trying to focus.

"Wha...What hap..happened?" she asked me in a slightly slurring voice.

"I don't know" I said slowly "I think the spell might have actually worked!" and tried to move over to her but found it difficult. All my limbs felt heavy and it was like I just ran a marathon. I realized how tired I was as I dragged myself over to her.

"I remember reading the spell but it was like I was transfixed on the page." Abbey continued. "I couldn't do anything but keep reading. Then I felt this wave of energy build inside me and it just rushed out when I finished reading."

"All I know is I have never cum like that before." I said as I finally made it over to her.

"Holy shit!" Abbey exclaimed coming out of her daze, "There's cum everywhere!"

"I know!" I said excitedly "While you were reading the spell I could feel this...wave building up and up and up, like nothing I have ever felt and then I had what I can only say is the best orgasm I ever felt. It flowed over my whole body. When I could finally open my eyes I was covered in more cum then I have ever seen in one place."

"That kinda sounds like what it feels like for me when a big one is coming. It's like I'm climbing a roller coaster and I know the top is coming and I finally hit that point and there is no stopping it." She explained while I crawled up to the couch and onto the blanket. I didn't want to get cum all over the couch.

"God im so tired now. I feel like I could sleep for days." I said as I sat back.

Abbey looked at me and said excitedly, "but the spell seemed to work! I mean nothing like that has ever happened before. Magic is real! Like really real!!"

She jumped up, seemingly no worse for wear after the spell and came over to me. She knelt down and took my limp cock into her mouth and began working it for all she could. She didn't even seem to mind all the cum covering it and my legs. She worked at it for a little bit getting cum all over her face and hair in the process but I was still no closer to getting hard.

"Abbey I don't think I can get hard again. I'm so tired and like I said, I have never cum like that and there is more semen on me and the floor then I let loose in twenty orgasms." I said, "Im spent."

"But the spell was supposed to make it so you could cum over and over. You saw and felt what happened. You know it worked." She complained.

"I know something happened, maybe it just takes time to go into effect?" I said trying to help. "We can try again tomorrow but right now I think I am going to pass out and I think you and I might want to get cleaned up. I can pick up this mess in the morning."

"Ok, I guess" Abbey said dejectedly and walked back to the bathroom.

"Hey" I called back to her "Something did happen, we both know that. We just need to find out what it is."

"That's true." She said back "I was just hoping for a night of crazy non-stop sex. I wanted to fuck so much my pussy would still feel it tomorrow."

I laughed and got up to join her. I had to get this cum off my legs, crotch, and belly. I stumbled to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I made it slightly cold to try and keep me awake. While I cleaned the sperm off me I thought about what happened. 'This changes everything.' I reflected. If what we both experienced was real it meant that magic was real and my exhausted mind was not ready for the larger consequence of that. All I knew was that orgasm was fucking amazing and I wanted more.

I finished in the shower and dried off. I made it into the bedroom and found Abbey already in bed waiting. I threw on a pair of boxer briefs and climbed into bed next to her. She said good night and I replied back with a kiss on her neck as I wrapped my arm around her. I was out within what felt like seconds.

That night I had the strangest dreams. They were all sex scenes and images but in some I was the guy fucking and in others I was the women getting fucked. No rhyme or reason to any of it, they were all disjointed and chaotic but the feelings I got were that I enjoyed every bit of them.

I woke up groggily with the light coming through the windows. I bleary-eyed glanced at my phone and saw it was 10am. I had slept through my first and second class. I didn't have another class until noon but damn I haven't ever missed a class before and was pissed at myself. I would have to email the professors as soon as I could.

I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I reached in and pulled my semi erect cock through the hole in the front of my underwear and pointed it at the toilet. I let loose my stream but something was wrong. I felt a warm line of liquid flowing down my leg and nothing was coming out of the end of my dick. I freaked the hell out and slipped and fell on my ass, my head and back hitting the wall as I fell back. I felt the last of the urine flow out of me and glanced down at my underwear. They were all wet in the front crotch area and my dick was hanging out. I stood up and pulled my underwear down a little and my dick came with it. When I say came with it I mean it slid down with the underwear. I quickly pulled them down the rest of the way and my underwear and dick both slid to the floor.

'I must be going fucking crazy or I'm still dreaming I thought' as I stared unbelieving at my dick sitting in my underwear around my ankles. My mind was having a difficult time understanding what my eyes were seeing. In shock I reached out and grabbed my dick. I twitched when I realized I could still feel it. I could feel my hand wrapping around it as I picked it up.

"Jesus fucking Christ what the hell is happening!" I said to the room. As I held my dick out in front of me my thoughts went to my crotch and I immediately moved my other hand in that direction. I was worried I was going to find a wound with blood everywhere but I was not prepared for what I felt as my hand explored that area.

As my hand slid down I came upon the beginning of a slit and as I worked my hands down further around, it dawned on me that I was feeling something I had felt many times before on Abbey and other girlfriends before her. I was feeling the outside of a pussy. I had a fucking pussy where my dick was and my damn dick was in my hands. I think I might have passed out then because I woke up with my head on the floor a bit later.

"Abbey!" I called out as I pushed myself back up but realized a few moments later that she probably got up and left earlier since she had class and work today too. A small, still rational, part of me realized that I was still sitting in pee from trying to go standing up. I slowly got up from the floor untangling myself from my wet underwear. I grabbed a bath towel and dried myself off as best I could before throwing the towel on the floor over the puddle. I could deal with that later. I stumbled in a haze out the door and to my bedroom where I knew Abbey kept a makeup mirror on my dresser. I grabbed it and sat down on my bed.

I first took a look at my dick that I was holding in my left hand. I wasn't quite ready to come to terms with what was going on down below. It was very strange, it was definitely my cock. I've seen it every day of my life so it was very familiar. I held it up and it looked just like my normal soft dick. My foreskin was wrapped about halfway up my head and there were even some hairs coming out around the base and balls. Hell if anything it looked bigger but that could have been because I was seeing it a bit closer up than I ever had before.

I could feel my hand wrapped around it and even the movement of my balls as I rotated it around. Where it would have been attached to my body was flesh colored but very firm almost like a rubber base. When I ran my finger around the base I could feel it like someone was touching the skin around my dick when it was attached to me.

I slowly set it down beside me and picked up the mirror I had put down. Taking a deep breath I spread my legs on the bed and brought the mirror down between my legs. The reflection in the mirror showed me exactly what I thought I felt in the bathroom. I moved my other hand down and felt my fingers run over and around my new vagina. I slowly spread my lips and saw a little clit only just hiding behind it's hood and further down I saw where a new opening had formed in my body.

I ran my fingers around the hole and was amazed at how sensitive everything was.

As I moved them further up to my clit I circled around it once and quickly found out that it was too much pressure. My clit felt almost like the head of my dick but about twenty times more sensitive. I went back down to my vagina opening and slowly worked a finger around, putting a bit more pressure on it every time. The feeling was so alien but it was also starting to feel really good. I realized I was beginning to get wet.

'No way, this is fucking crazy.' I thought to myself. I was starting to get really horny and my pussy wanted more. I was able to move my two middle fingers in and out a bit more and my juices were definitely flowing. I pulled my fingers away from my entrance and rubbed the slick digits around my whole pussy, lightly sliding them over my clit each time. It felt amazing and I was offhandedly wondering how girls didn't just constantly sit around doing this all day.

I looked back at the mirror and watched as my two fingers slowly sunk up to the knuckles into my now soaked pussy. As I pulled them back out I bent them upwards and was rewarded with an intense feeling of pleasure from my pussy. I rubbed that spot back and forth a few times and finally had to drop the mirror and lay back on the bed so I could use my other hand to rub my clit. I licked my fingers a few times to get them as lubed up as I could and shoved it down between my legs. Starting off slowly again as I began to circle my now engorged nub and it felt mind blowing. I still wasn't able to put a ton of pressure on it but I was able to rub it lightly and it felt so so fucking good. My other hand was still working two fingers in and out of my eager hole. The pressure and the foreign feeling of having something inside me was sending all sorts of new amazing pleasures to my brain and I could feel the beginnings of something building inside me.

It wasn't like when I felt an orgasm coming on as a guy. That was a fast buildup in my balls and a concentrated eruption from my cock. This was like last night, a wave slowly building up all over my body, like pleasure layering on top of pleasure. I was breathing hard now and rubbing more furiously at my clit. I couldn't get enough of these new feelings and I just wanted more. The wave continued to build and build as my fingers worked my new pussy like a fiddle. Finally, I let out a long moan and my hips lifted off the bed as my orgasm crested. I saw white as my body shook all over. My fingers were still working my little pussy for all it was worth. I could feel myself clamp down while I continued thrusting them in and out of my spasming vagina. I kept rubbing for a little bit as I rode out my first amazing orgasm with a pussy.

I lay on the bed breathing hard. I couldn't believe what I just experienced. I couldn't believe I had a pussy and had just masturbated to an amazing orgasm. I also couldn't believe I wanted more. I looked over at my dick lying on the bed next to me and realized it was hard.

I didn't understand how any of this was working but I picked it up and looked at it again. It was definitely larger then it was before. It was more like nine inches long and a bit bigger around. I was mesmerized looking at it and I had a naughty thought. I had secretly always wondered what it would be like to be able to suck my own dick and now it seemed like I had the opportunity. I was still horny and my cock looked like it wanted to play.

I brought my dick up to my mouth and stuck out my tongue and licked the head just a little bit wondering what it would taste like. To be honest it didn't taste like much but man did I feel my tongue run over the head and jerked in surprise. 'Wow did that feel amazing' I thought. 'It's even more sensitive then when it was between my legs.'

12