Abbie's Stalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Dave moved his tongue through her soaked pink folds, while the vulture that was his right hand fluttered in to claim her clit, and his left hand slid along her thigh to where his fingers could tease at her entry. God, this treatment was so ecstatic that she could not recall ever having this kind of attention.

She heard him beginning to breath more deeply, and there were little grunts as his tongue patrolled her folds. Maybe he was ready to go for her climax. But she had done nothing for him. She longed to touch him to feel his hot hardness. She might even--

Without any warning, one of the fingers of his left hand drove up into her weeping passage. So sudden, so unexpected, so utterly titillating that she hit another immediate orgasm as that finger wriggled inside her, and, oh, God, a second finger joined it so that the pair fluttered inside her like trapped birds. Dave drew his head back as her hips heaved, but she did not dislodge the fingers that worked at both ends of her slit.

As Abbie regained some composure, Dave's head began to move back towards her pink petals, she gasped, "I need to touch you. You've touched all of me."

Dave raised his head to look at her over the rises of her body and said, "But that was the intention." He smiled as he added, "I have a huge hole to drill through down here."

Abbie couldn't restrain a giggle as she replied, "Don't you think I should inspect the tool you intend to use on the job. It might not be strong enough."

Dave shared her laugh, as he replied with false reluctance, "Well, if you have doubts I'll have to resolve them." And he raised his body and began to wriggle upwards with his knees on either side of her body. This meant removing both hands from the magic they had been creating, and momentarily Abbie felt just a little empty.

Then Dave was straddling up near her head, and Abbie was looking at this massive implement that had already filled her so admirably. When she closed her fingers around it he gave a slight grunt and she saw his eyes close. Keenly she brought the shining purple head to her lips and her tongue darted out to lick around it. She parted her lips, surprising herself at how willing she was to take him in, but he quickly drew back, and placed a hand over her mouth.

"Not this time," he said with another delightful smile, "this rod has a much deeper shaft to clear down there, and it is ready to set the explosives."

Just imagining that had Abbie trembling again, "Maybe next time."

Dave paused as he slid away down from her, "I like the sound of that," he said.

Nestled down between her thighs once more, Dave made some adjustments that both surprised and intrigued Abbie. One by one he lifted a thigh onto each of his shoulders, and she sensed that action widening her entry. Next only one finger was poked into her, as his mouth lowered to suckle her clit. Hell, this wasn't going to take long, Abbie was thinking, as the finger inside her pushed and prodded to its limit. But that was the moment that a companion finger on his left hand stroked back and she felt it rimming her little button-hole anus. Quite exciting, as her passion swelled.

When that finger plunged up into her rectum and the two fingers were ploughing backwards and forwards inside respective holes, Abbie found herself in a world of salacious delight that she could never have dreamed of. She screamed out, "Dave!"

He must have been well aware of how this would work out and he had his erect lance thrusting at her opening before she could even reach for it, which was what every impulse had been urging her to do. Now she found, as her mind went away, that with her legs over his shoulders he was able to thrust deep and deeper insider her. She felt she was bent almost double as he slammed his cock into her, filling her, immense.

Dave was leaning in trying to kiss her but she was gone, her head rolling with the sheer ecstasy. Her waist and hips jerked urging him on and when he finally climaxed, after four or five heavenly thrusts, Abbie was sure that she could feel that purple head deep inside her, pumping his seed to mingle with her wild juices.

Slowly, very slowly, they came down from the turbulent cloud they had been sharing. Dave gently and lovingly moved her legs from his shoulders and lay alongside her, and that so relaxing contact of skin on skin had her in dreamland, looking into a future that no one could foretell. When his lips and tongue mingled with hers once more she could taste her own juices and that was so exhilarating.

They talked in quiet tones about themselves. Abbie told him of Vic taking off, and Dave's response to that was, "He must have been crazy." She kissed him for his kind words and wondered whether it might be wise to tell him that what he had just given her was far more than anything her husband had managed. But instead she told him of her magazine writing and how she worked mainly from home.

When Dave told her of his wife having died two years earlier her heart went out to him because it was clear it was a loss which he was still feeling. "She was six years older than my twenty one years when we married, and so much more mature. Everything I've done to please you this evening, I learned through her." She told him how honoured that made her feel. He was an architect, and laughing he told her that she had interfered with his current project. She was further surprised to learn that he lived with his eighteen year old son, who had been born in the first year of their marriage.

Eventually, Abbie knew they had reached the point when they had to face the truth of what happened next. She had no doubt about what she wanted, but she needed to know how he felt. It didn't take him long.

"Have you ever been stalked before?" he asked.

She laughed, and passed a finger along his limp cock, "Not with a stalk like that," she said, pleased that he shared the joke.

He looked like he was holding his breath as he asked, "If I did it again, would you let me in?"

Now she kissed him hard before telling him, "I would happily let you all the way in."

By the time they had dressed and had moved to the door, they had exchanged cards.

"Just call me the next time you have this crest of a wave," Dave said. She had told him of how he had caught her in the right move.

Abbie felt so good, as she replied, "I imagine you might be able to help me reach that level at any time. Yes, I will call you."

She went back to the bed, and lay for a long time, reliving and reviewing all that had so sensually filled the evening, looking forward to whatever the future might have in store.

12