Abby & Andrew… and Shane

Story Info
Happily married couple helps out a friend.
16.1k words
3.89
11.7k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 04/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to alphabetacajun for editing.

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+. This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

---------------

I met Shane my first day on the job at Applied Engineering. The company had a mentoring program for new hires, and Shane was mine. I was 23 and fresh out of college with my mechanical engineering degree. In my junior year of college, I met my future wife, Abby, who was getting her degree in Elementary Education. I was a year older than Abby, having interned for a year between my junior and senior years. She is currently teaching third grade at a local school. Shane and I immediately hit it off. He was 35, 12 years older than me, but we had similar personalities and interests. Our company encouraged their employees to interact outside of work hours, and part of the mentorship program involved the families meeting for dinner once per month. Shane was single, so it was Abby, Shane and me for these dinners. Our first dinner was the first time Shane and Abby met, and they hit it off well. When we left the restaurant Abby told me we should invite Shane over soon since we didn't know many people in our new town. That conversation led me to asking Shane to meet us out the next week for drinks at a local sports bar, and within a couple of months the three of us had become close friends.

It made sense that Shane and Abby would get along, since he and I got along so well. Unlike me, Shane also enjoyed tennis and had played in high school and continued on a club team in college. Abby was competitive and very outgoing, two of her traits that I didn't share. I had one sister who was three years older than me. Abby was an army brat, the youngest of four with three older brothers. She also had a wicked sense of humor, something that I had always loved about her. She and Shane enjoyed busting each other's chops. I was more laid back but did enjoy their banter. My sense of humor was a bit drier than theirs, but we all got along so well that people thought we had known each other for years.

Another perk at my job was a membership to a local sports club that was only a mile from our office. It had several tennis courts, a large gym for basketball as well as rooms for aerobics. There was also a nice running trail that started at the clubhouse and meandered through several neighborhoods before ending back at the clubhouse. Abby was very excited about the membership. She played tennis in high school, but didn't have as much time in college. She was only 5'2" and 110 pounds, with a cute set of B cups that looked perfect on her small frame. She kept her blonde hair about shoulder length, and her bright green eyes had a tendency to sparkle when she was feeling mischievous. She had slim legs and a nice butt.

Abby quickly took advantage of the perk and before long her butt went from nice to amazing, and her belly went from cute to ripped. I was only 5'8" and 165 pounds, but the last two years of college I had eaten lots of junk food with little exercise. I knew it wouldn't hurt me to get into better shape. Shane had been taking advantage of the sports club membership for years, and with his encouragement I started meeting him three days a week before work to run. He was about 6' tall and slim. He was built like a runner, and he was a better than average tennis player. Abby liked to play tennis with him, saying it kept her sharp for her women's league play. I started out running a mile, and in a couple of months I was easily running three miles in the mornings. We started meeting most Saturdays for longer runs. Abby also ran regularly, but she usually went after school. She also joined a tennis league and was able to make friends with several of the other women there, most of whom either worked at the same firm as me or were married to an employee. We enjoyed some group dinners with other couples, but Abby and I both agreed that we preferred hanging out with Shane as the three of us got along so well.

One thing we all enjoyed was playing video games, particularly Call of Duty. Thanks to her older brothers, Abby was excellent at it, and Shane and I could also hold our own. So we spent many weekend evenings into the night teaming up and going on Ops. We had a set up in the living room and the guest room, while Shane had a set up in his media room in the basement of his house. Abby and I were jealous of the setup as he had two 48" flat screens with a 24" in the middle. We quickly set up a Discord channel for just the three of us in order to talk while campaigning.

Shane dated off and on, and Abby and I had a few double dates with him. He had told us that he didn't mind being single. I had been at the firm for about nine months by now, and at my last employee review my boss was very complimentary of my work. Shane had been a huge help to me, and Abby knew how much I had gained by him mentoring me. The three of us had become close over those months, so much so that for the last five or six months we saw each other almost every weekend, whether it was going to a live show or just hanging out. We were still in an apartment as we wanted to find the perfect place to either buy or build a house. One night the three of us were at his house watching a movie and having a few glasses of wine. We were all on the couch, with Abby sitting between us. She was wearing a skirt and sweater, nothing fancy. The sweater had a V neck that showed a little cleavage, and her skirt had slid up to show off a good bit of her shapely thighs. Shane had recently ended things with a girl he had been seeing for a few weeks. The movie ended and we all remained seated as the credits rolled.

"This is so much better than any date I had with Brittany," he said as he took a sip of wine. "She was a nice girl and all, but with you guys I'm so much more relaxed. It seems like every girl I date there is always some kind of baggage."

"You know we like hanging out with you, Shane." Abby put her hand on his thigh as she looked over at him, "but don't you get, um, lonely at times?"

Shane looked at Abby's hand on his leg, then over at her, causing her to blush. "Well, yeah, I guess at times it would be nice to have company for a night, but it's a lot more complicated than that. You and Andrew are lucky you found each other."

Abby patted his leg before removing her hand. "I agree. We are lucky. And I consider us both lucky that we met you so soon after moving here. Not only have you been a huge help to Andrew at work, but we couldn't have asked for a better friend. I just don't want us being around all the time cramping your bachelor style, you know?"

Shane laughed and stood up, taking our empty glasses to the kitchen. "I was serious about this being more fun. If I had a smart, sexy, funny woman like you I wouldn't complain, but women like you are not easy to find!"

"You can say that again." I put my arm around Abby and gave her a hug. "I got the best of both worlds. She is smart and pretty, and once she is worked up she is a wild woman in bed!"

Abby playfully slapped my arm as we stood and walked toward the door. "Men! Just because a woman enjoys sex doesn't make her a 'wild woman'."

Shane laughed as he shook my hand, then gave Abby a hug. "Whatever you say, Abby. I'm glad you guys are having fun, even if I'm left all alone and frustrated." He gave his best hangdog look as we headed out to go home.

We hadn't been driving long when Abby spoke, "I do feel kinda sorry for Shane. I mean, he says he doesn't mind being single, but I'm sure he'd rather be having actual sex instead of jerking off."

"What makes you think he jerks off?"

"Doesn't every guy over fifteen, who isn't getting laid regularly? I am pretty sure when we first started dating you still jerked off if you didn't see me a couple of times a week."

"OK, I guess you're right. I know before you and I started having sex, I had to relieve myself at least once a day. You kept me so horny I was constantly hard! Shane's older though, so maybe sex isn't as big a deal."

"Oh, I think it's still a big deal to Shane. For one thing, I don't think he would date as much if he didn't want to get laid. And I've seen him checking out women."

"Oh really? Does he check you out?" We arrived at our apartment and continued the conversation as we stripped and got into bed.

"I've seen him give my butt a second look a time or two. And he asked me about my nipple piercings a few weeks ago after a game of tennis."

I rolled onto my side in the bed. Abby was lying on her back with the covers up to her waist. We both slept naked, so I could see her firm belly and perky tits. She had gotten nipples pierced on a girls' beach trip after her freshman year of college. I reached over and teased her left nipple. The piercings kept her nipples hard, and when she was wearing a thin shirt or sports bra the piercings were obvious. Since she had been working out her outfits had gotten sexier, not that I was complaining. I loved seeing her wearing tight running shorts and a sports bra when we were working out. She also wore more tops that showed off her belly when we went out at night, so guys were always checking her out.

"I can't blame him for looking. You are crazy hot, you know." I slid my hand down her belly to her bald pussy and lightly rubbed her clit. She responded by spreading her legs and moaning.

"I kinda like him looking," she whispered as she arched her pussy against my hand.

Hearing her exhibitionist side come out was intoxicating. I felt the heat of her pussy as I ran a finger between her lips and felt her wetness. Pushing the covers off of us, I moved her small body around until she was straddling my face. I never got tired of looking at her sexy pussy. The outer lips were fat and closed up tight unless she was turned on. As she got hornier they would swell even more as they parted slightly to reveal the bright pink inner lips and her tiny clit. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her tight slit up to her clit, wiggling my tongue between the puffy lips to tease her button.

"Nnnnnggg. I love your mouth on my pussy!" she wiggled slightly, then leaned forward and gripped my 5" cock in her small hand and stroked it slowly.

My hands went to her perfect, round ass and caressed the firm globes as I licked her pussy. Before long her thick outer lips were parted and my tongue found her wet hole. She responded by leaning forward and engulfing my cock in her mouth, moaning deep in her chest as I began to lap at her wetness. She shoved her face down until I felt her lips press against my belly. The tip of my cock just touched the back of her throat. As she raised back up her fist followed her mouth, her copious drool providing lube as she began to fuck my cock with her mouth. Her hips were moving now, grinding her pussy against my chin as I tried to keep my tongue on her clit. She pulled her mouth off my cock and began to lick the tip, running the head across her lips.

"I'm gonna cum on your face, Andrew," she warned me as her hips began to twitch. "Ohfuck, ohyeah!!"

She pressed her pussy firmly against my mouth as her orgasm hit, her grip on my cock almost painful as she rode out her orgasm. I was squeezing her ass cheeks as my tongue flicked her clit as fast as possible. After a full minute I felt the tension leave her body, but her pussy was still mashed against my face. She raised up slightly and I took in a deep breath, then slid my tongue toward her pussy mouth. I tasted the slick juice from her orgasm, her outer lips now engorged and peeled apart. Every time I slid my tongue back up to her clit she would twitch, but she didn't move away. Her hand on my cock had begun to slowly stroke me, and when I felt her hot mouth capture the head I groaned into her pussy. I knew from experience that she wasn't finished. When I had told Shane that she was a wild woman in bed I had not exaggerated. She would have sex every day if possible. And she never wanted to stop at one orgasm.

"Uh-huh. Eat my sloppy pussy." She loved to talk dirty, and as she encouraged me she jerked and licked my cock, moaning when she worked a glob of precum out of the tip that she noisily swallowed.

I was close to exploding but wanted to get her off one more time. I slid two fingers between her pussy lips, feeling how wet she was as I pushed them into her tight hole. Curling my fingers, I felt for the soft spot on the inside wall of her pussy. She jerked when I pressed on it, and I began to slowly rub it as I latched my lips onto her clit. This time her mouth was on my cock, and as she came a second time she jammed her face down and sucked wildly on my cock. I couldn't hold back and began to hump into her mouth as I began to spew, my cockhead repeatedly smacking against the back of her throat. When our orgasms finally ended we flopped apart, both breathing heavily. She moved around and cuddled against me, her lips finding mine. I could taste my cum on her lips as she kissed me, her lips and tongue moving to taste her own juice that coated my entire lower face.

"That felt good," she sighed as she laid her head on my chest.

We lay still for a few minutes, then roused ourselves long enough for us to take a quick shower before climbing back into bed and falling asleep.

Over the next couple of weeks I saw Shane regularly both at work and for our morning jogs. I had 'graduated' from the mentor program, but we still worked on projects together. Abby and Shane played tennis a couple of evenings during the week. I noticed that she wore her smallest yoga shorts and a sports bra when she played. I knew that Shane would be getting good looks at her camel toe and her always hard nipples. I didn't mind because those nights she usually came out of the shower naked, and we had a fantastic bout of sex.

"Shane has a date this Friday so we're on our own for dinner," Abby said as we were cuddling on the couch after a quickie. She had come home from tennis with Shane and after showering had pulled my shorts down and straddled me on the couch, riding me while rubbing her clit until she came and I filled her pussy with cum.

"OK. Maybe we'll get to meet his new date sometime soon." We had been meeting Shane on Fridays for dinner for months, so it was going to be odd without him. "Do you want to go out or stay in?"

"Let's stay in. You can pick up Thai on your way home from work. Shane told me this date is more of a hook up than anything serious."

"Oh really?" I looked down at her. She had her hand on my soft cock, and I was gently teasing her pussy. "I didn't think Shane was interested in that."

"He said the last few months of dating had been, in his words, uneventful. I guess he needs to get laid. I told him if it didn't work out to stop by for a drink." With that, Abby guided my head to her pussy and I ate her to her second orgasm of the evening.

On Friday, we were watching a movie after our Thai takeout. We had changed into casual clothes although it was only 9:00. I had on an old pair of shorts and a T-shirt, and Abby was wearing a thong and a tank top. Since we were staying in we had a few beers and were both feeling good. She was leaning against me, her left hand on my thigh casually rubbing my cock, while my right hand was draped over her shoulder teasing her nipple. She pulled my shorts down enough to expose my cockhead, then scooted down and took it into her mouth. I grunted and closed my eyes at the feel of her hot mouth. No matter how many times I felt her mouth on my cock it always felt amazing.

"I love how you suck my cock," I whispered as I stroked her cheek.

She looked up at me with her mouth full of cock, her eyes gleaming. Popping it out of her mouth she smiled, "Aren't you glad you married a girl who loves sucking cock and swallowing cum?"

"I am amazed at how much you love sex in general!" I grunted as she captured my cockhead in her mouth and sucked it hard. "But yes, I am very glad you like sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. I just wish I could last longer. It feels so good I can't keep from cumming fast."

"I don't mind. You lick my pussy better than anyone ever has. And it's a turn on knowing I get you so horny you can't hold back. Are you suggesting that I not try as hard to make you cum in my mouth so you can last longer?" she asked with a devilish grin.

Before I could answer both of our phones buzzed. I looked at my phone as Abby took me back into her mouth, pulling my shorts down to get more of my shaft into her mouth. The text was from Shane, "Another busted date. You guys busy?"

As much as I wanted to ignore him, I knew he probably needed to talk, so I answered, "Just finishing a movie. Come on by!"

I looked down at Abby, feeling her mouth vibrating as she hummed contentedly, "That was Shane. He's coming over. I guess his hook up was a fail."

She looked up at me as my words sunk in, then she slowly dragged her mouth off my cock and gave the tip a kiss, "I will finish with you later big boy. And you better be ready to give my little pussy some attention, because she is wet and hungry!"

She tucked my cock into my shorts and crawled up to give me a kiss, "I better put some shorts on. Why don't you get us fresh beers?"

I nodded agreement and took our empties to the kitchen, retrieving three fresh ones. I went back to the living room where Abby was sitting on the couch. She was still wearing her tank top but had put on an old pair of loose running shorts. She had turned the TV off and had a classic rock station playing over our wireless speakers. I handed her a beer just as the doorbell rang. I let Shane in and said, "Come on in. We just finished a movie." I handed him a beer as we walked into the living room and sat in the recliner across from the couch. Shane was wearing khakis and a button up shirt. He sat on the opposite end of the couch from Abby with a depressed look on his face.

"Want to talk about it?" Abby scooted to the middle of the couch and gave his upper arm a squeeze.

Shane took a long pull of his beer and leaned his head back. "I think I'm finished with the whole dating scene. Even when I try to do something stupid like this it doesn't work out."

I wasn't sure what to say so I kept my mouth shut. Abby was much better at this kind of thing.

"What do you think the issue is?" she still had her hand on his shoulder, lightly rubbing it.

Shane took another long drink of his beer, almost emptying it. "I know the issue."

I stood and went into the kitchen to get him another beer. It seemed like he needed it. I missed Abby's reply, then heard him say "I'm too big" just as I walked back in and put his beer on the end table.

Abby didn't look up at me, her focus on Shane. "You mean..."

"Yes," he cut in.

"How big are you talking?" Abby took a drink of her beer as Shane looked over at her.

"I've never measured, but except for one or two women they all take one look and say 'no way'."

"You're an engineer, give me an educated guess," she teased, trying to ease his mood.

"Probably nine or ten inches," he said as he looked over at her.

Her eyes went wide and she looked at me, her mouth open. I wasn't sure what to say, and it seemed like Abby was at a loss for words also. Not wanting things to get uncomfortable I blurted out, "It's no wonder you scare them off. You have an extra leg!"

For a second there was silence, then Shane laughed. "Well, maybe I should join the circus freak show as a side job!"

Abby had started giggling when the shock of what Shane had said wore off. "Wait. You're serious? You have to be kidding."

"I wish I was. It gets frustrating."

"I don't want to be too nosy, but how many women have you..." Abby was just tipsy enough to let her curiosity overcome her respect for Shane's privacy.