Abby and the CEO Ch. 05

Story Info
Abby meets the CEO's wife with similar effect.
8k words
4.8
20.1k
22
3

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,595 Followers

CHAPTER 5: SHARING

I had just agreed to being Mr. Cornell's Personal Assistant despite not having the courage to apply for it and followed that with bringing Mrs. Cornell to her first girl-girl orgasm.

Mr. Cornell rose from the couch where he had been holding his wife while she orgasmed on my mouth, tongue, and fingers. I stood with him, leaning over to give her a kiss on the lips before gathering up a couple of the glasses and joining him at the little bar in the living room.

"Thank you, Abby. She's talked about that and never had the courage to pursue it." He finished refreshing the drinks, then turned and put a hand on my shoulder. "Do you mind this? The sex thing is an office thing. Do you mind that Samantha wants to be involved?"

I smiled broadly and glanced over at her sprawled on the couch. She still looked a little dazed. "I don't mind at all, sir. She loves you a tremendous amount, you know that right?" He nodded and his eyes softened looking at her across the room. "I get plenty of sex at the office, sir. Sara and Ms. Benson think too much but it's not at my initiative, as I am sure you've been made aware. Sex there usually feels rushed. The only times it hasn't has been with you... late at night... now here. This is different. And, I really like her."

He beamed. We rejoined her on the couch and she straightened up, accepted the drink from me and gulped half of it. I turned her face to me and kissed her deeply. When I broke it, he turned her face to him and he did it, too. She looked from one to the other of us with a shy expression on her face. She finally turned to him.

"She definitely has to stay the night now. No way do I want to wait for her to come back again. In fact, I don't suppose we could lock her up in one of the other bedrooms?"

He laughed and I smiled widely. "No, dear. I will need her at the office."

She turned to me, used her free hand to cup one of my breasts, then said, "Thank you. Thank you for everything we've talked about. And..." her hand dropped to my lap. I uncross my legs and her hand pressed to the inside and up to my pussy. "And, thank you for what you just gave me."

I put a hand behind her head and pulled her in for a much more passionate kiss. She gasped when we broke. I said, "Mr. Cornell is a remarkable man and now I know he has a remarkable woman supporting him."

He leaned over and touch both of us, "I now have two remarkable women supporting me."

I looked at her and gave her a wink. She wasn't sure what that was for until I slid off the couch to my knees in front of him and began working at loosening his belt and slacks. She then understood, bounced to her knees on the couch to begin on his shirt buttons. I was soon tugging on his slacks as she was pulling his shirt from his arms and his undershirt up his body as I was removing shoes and socks before finally getting his slacks off. By the time I was finished, she had her face in his lap kissing his semi-hard cock. She looked at me with one hand holding his cock. This time she winked at me. I moved in close and joined her at his cock. There was certainly enough for the two of us. Then, she verbalized what I had just thought.

As though he wasn't sitting right there, "Honestly... what did you think the first time you saw this thing?" We were kissing opposite sides going up the shaft that was increasing in hardness each moment. She added, "Me? I think I considered running away. I already knew I loved this man so much but... I didn't know what this thing might do to me... you know, inside."

I gave the head a quick suck and glanced up at him looking down on us. By his expression, I was pretty sure he wasn't enjoying the discussion he was hearing but was resigned to endure it. I turned back to the cock and her eyes on the other side of it. "I'm pretty sure there was a big gasp. Whether I also muttered some other exclamation, I don't remember. You have to remember, though, that was the first night, the night he listened to me, he gave me his time to care about what I was saying and to follow my reasoning to the same conclusion I had reached. He followed that by opening up to me. Maybe this is silly... by the time we got to that, he had grown in my mind and impression. He was THE boss; he surprised me. By the time we were ending our talking, my mind had him inflated to a huge proportion. So, by then this seemed appropriate on him. Is that...?"

He turned my face up to him with his finger under my chin. "I'm just a man, Abby. Don't put too much on anything."

I looked up at him intently for a moment. I turned to look at her and she was watching intently back at me. Was he afraid of being built up? Was he afraid that impression would lead to my being disappointed? Was she worried about the same thing, about putting too much pressure on him so he wouldn't pull back in the company? I licked his cock and thought. How weird is that?

I held onto his cock but sat back on my heels glancing back and forth between them. "No sir... Yes sir... I mean... sir, you can be larger than life to people and I think you will become a more relatable version of that through the changes you want to make. I was expressing my emotion at that time and to some extent what I continue to feel as I expressed to your wife earlier. I'll do anything for you, sir. Anything. Your wife and I will always be there to support you." I nodded to her and her smile was huge. "At home or at the office. You already have the best wife anyone could have. I commit to you both that I will become the best PA for you. We have your back, sir."

She stood up and grabbed us each by the hand. "Come on. That turned me on so much I need to see some serious fucking happening." She led us to the staircase to the upstairs.

That night would be the catalyst that would alter what was supposed to be a dream job offer in a strange office setting into much more as an affair with a married couple.

When we entered the bedroom suite that was nearly as big as much of my apartment, she released our hands and walked to the other side of the bed. I saw immediately what she was doing and joined her in carefully folding the bed covering and placing it safely to the side. She pulled the top sheet down and crawled on one side, reaching for her husband to lie in the center. I joined on the other side and didn't wait for an invitation but took his cock into my mouth as she cuddled to him and kissed. Her hand slid down his body to rest lightly on my head as it moved up and down on his cock. I had worked over and over to get about eight of his eleven inches of cock into my throat. That was what I managed when she moved down to join me.

"My God, Abby! How do you do that? You've got to teach me."

I pulled back, saliva covering his cock and I gasped as I took in needed breaths. "Practice." I glanced at him with a smile. "Right, sir?" He nodded. Apparently, he felt it okay to push me but not his wife. Not surprising, really.

She immediately took the head into her mouth and tried easing more and more to her throat but she quickly gagged and pulled back. I grabbed her head and kissed her hard. "Don't force it. Even pushing down you have to be relaxed. Your throat is the problem. The impulse to gag."

She stared at me as her hand stroked up and down on the saliva covered cock. Her eyes were wild, hungry, lusty. She was almost panting she was breathing so hard. "God, Abby, I am so turned on. What's happening?"

"New. New opportunities being felt? New options? Sharing? Experimenting?" I kissed her hard, again. "Fuck him. Climb on and ride him."

"I've... no... I've already..."

"Fuck him."

She looked at him and I followed her gaze. He nodded and smiled at me. He understood. This was not about whose turn it was. This was about need and her need probably crossed beyond simple lust but needing to feel she was still the primary, the main woman for him. She was Mrs. CEO. In my mind, anyway, that was how she would be and she must feel first with him... always. I gave her a gentle tug and she swung her leg over his body. I held his rigid pole and leaned over behind her to align the head to her hole. She gasped as it entered her, the same way I react when it initially slides into me and I feel how it stretches and fills from the very moment of penetration.

Kneeling at their side I alternated my attention from kissing him on the lips and caressing his chest and stomach to kissing her and fondling her breasts and rolling her nipples. She was stroking her body up and down his cock in smooth, long movements. Her eyes were glazed over and she was quite vocal in the sounds escaping her mouth. I looked at the two of them and made a decision. I thought I knew something about sex when I applied for the job at Alliance but quickly determined that my experience of bedroom sex needed expanding to prepare me for what I had done in the interview to being done out in the large room exposed to dozens of people. For a few weeks, watching porn videos had become a ritual and finding myself masturbating in front of the laptop, being very careful that the camera indicator never suddenly came on.

I put my lips near her ear, "Turn around, Mrs. Cornell. Turn around on his cock." She looked at me through that same glazy-eyed look and started to rise off. I stopped her. "No... stay on him, just turn." She looked at me and sudden awareness showed through. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. She glanced down at him, then back at me. She started fumbling with knees and feet to accomplish it without clumsily kneeling fully on his stomach.

As she began managing it, "OH... FUCK... oooooh... that... is... hmmmm." She finished the move and stopped to catch her breath. "That felt... turning on him... so big... God, girl... we are going to have... some serious... talks."

I then directed them more, just like the one video I was thinking about. I told her to shift her weight and lift up several inches off him, lean back, and for him to support her back. I then told him, he was going to fuck up into her. When they got it all straight and his cock was ramming up into her and she was gasping at the newness of the fucking, I moved between their legs on my stomach and planted my lips on her clit, his cock sliding over my chin as he fucked into her. She cried out when I pressed my lips on her engorged clit and pulled slightly on it while using my tongue to probe the portion inside my mouth. I blindly sought with one hand his ball sack, trying to have some contact as his hips bounced up and down off the bed.

The sounds from them were incredible and filled the room. Her thigh began closing and opening, trapping my head between them, then opening wide to feel more of my lips and tongue. Her thighs began quaking and her exclamations were restricted by the panting of her breathing. His thrusts became erratic, slamming up, stopping, his own legs muscles quaking. They were close. I shifted my mouth from her clit to her pussy, his cock sliding past my lips and tongue as I tried to lick and mouth both cock and pussy.

They orgasmed simultaneously. He was thrusting deep inside her. He held her tightly against his groin and his hips spasmed. I licked at his cock base and her pussy and clit. I felt after-shocks from their shared orgasm for several minutes as my mouthing changed to soft kisses. When I finally rose from their groins, she was lying back on his chest, his hands softly caressing her breasts and stomach as he covered her neck and shoulders with kisses.

They were so content and peaceful, I slinked off the bed. I waited for a moment, then saw them roll to the side and him curling around her, still embedded inside her. Their breathing quieted and the room fell silent. I stripped off my stockings and padded downstairs. I had a glass of water from the kitchen, turned off all the lights as I checked the doors, and returned to the bedroom. Entering the bedroom, I turned off the main light and he rose to his elbow and looked over her at me.

"We were hoping you didn't leave."

I looked closer and saw her eyes open, too. She raised an arm, "Come to bed, dear. I don't think I can move." I smiled. First, though, I rolled her stocking off her legs, then did as she asked. I lay down in front of her and pressed my back into her. Her arm came around me to softly fondle a breast. The room soon got quiet, again.

I thought it was a dream. My body was aroused and I felt disoriented. I would admit to erotic dreams with all the exhibitionism and sexual variety I experience in the office but there was something different about this. I sensed I was on my back and I was masturbating, fingering my pussy and breasts, but my hands were at my sides. I slit my eyes and became more disoriented. There was faint light. I never leave a light on at night. The space wasn't right but slowly the feelings between my thighs became clear and I turned my head to the side. Mrs. Cornell was propped up on her elbow, her hand between my open legs lightly caressing my pussy, occasionally dipping a finger into my hole. My breasts? Mr. Cornell was on the other side of me on the king-sized bed kissing and caressing them.

She leaned to me and softly kissed me on the lips. "I've never kissed a woman like this before." She looked intently at me, then asked the question showing on her face. "Are you bi-sexual? Are you what a bi-sexual is?"

I shrugged. I was relaxed and enjoying the soft attention from my boss and his wife. "I... I don't know, to be honest. I wouldn't have thought so before joining Alliance. But soon after, I discovered enjoyment in giving pleasure to women, too. I think I might be."

She smiled and joined her husband at the other of my breasts, both spread to the sides of my chest.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Time for you to cum, Abby."

I smiled. I wasn't against a good cum. "You don't want to sleep?"

She smiled, "We have all weekend to nap."

"All weekend?" I asked. "I thought..."

She giggle, "Nooooo... Joe and I decided we would much rather you stay for the weekend." Her fingers played over my pussy. "You don't mind the change in plans, do you?"

"I have the feeling my new job is already expanding. I have the feeling I may have two bosses, not one." I ran my fingers through her hair. "And, I don't mind a bit."

She laughed. "I like that idea but Joe can be a demanding man. So, you focus on him starting Monday, okay?" I nodded. "But right now, young lady... right now I want you fucked by his wonderful cock AND I want to feel your talented mouth on my pussy, again."

I smiled and wiggled into the center of the bed. Mr. Cornell followed and was between my spread thighs in an instant. She looked at me and I smiled, "You know where your pussy goes. You and he can even kiss." She giggled like an innocent. It was delightful.

He eased his cock into my pussy as she settle her pussy over my lips. I probed my tongue immediately into her hole and found the remains of their earlier fuck. This was new for me, taking cum from a pussy, but in this case anyway I liked it.

His long cock butted my cervix and my mind went back to those nights of feeling like heaven. God, I thought, I get to feel this during the day now too. I knew I had time to spend on arousing Mrs. Cornell. He had already cum not long ago and that should prolong his staying power now. My arousal had been heightened, though, from everything that had transpired earlier. I love the fullness his cock gave me, stretching me wide and deep. Everything was heightened; the stretching of my hole exposed my clit to being rubbed; and his depth of penetration stimulated more surface in my pussy and provided cervix stimulation. The office has been a sexual learning experience. I found myself researching the stimulation I hadn't been aware of: I hadn't known about anal orgasms; and cervix orgasms wouldn't have occurred to me. Mr. Cornell touched me in so many ways: vaginally, clitoral, and cervix. No wonder I seemed to explode every time.

This time was no different. I orgasmed well before the others. Then, as I got her close and I could feel him getting close by the reaction of his cock in my tightly filled pussy, I was rising to another orgasm. This time, we all achieved orgasm.

Then, we did sleep. I woke in the morning feeling disoriented, again. The events of the night quickly came back to me. I found myself between their naked bodies. It took some effort to extricate myself without waking them. It was early and the sun was just rising. I padded naked to the bathroom and then downstairs to the kitchen. I opened and closed cabinets until I found the coffee for their fancy coffee maker.

I was standing by the window looking into their spacious backyard sipping coffee, my mind lost in thoughts of what my life was to become. Frankly, I had no way of conjecturing. I had spent no time in preparing myself for what was offered to me last night. Then, an arm encircled me at the waist and the hand slid up to grasp a breast.

"How did you sleep." Mrs. Cornell asked.

"Like a woman sexually ravaged."

She chuckled and kissed my shoulder. "No dear, that was me. Do you know how long it has been since I orgasmed three times in one night?"

I followed her into the kitchen where she started filling a mug of coffee. She was wearing a short satin robe and the curve of her butt was clear underneath. She stopped pouring and turned. "Is that what your day is like? Joe said you are frequently used five or six times a day. It is why you work late." She paused, "Of course, that doesn't account for why he works late. But, seeing you, I understand why."

I chuckled. "Well, I'm relieved that we were able to share last night and be open about this. I mean... well, since I will be spending so much time with him..."

"And fucking him."

"Yeah... and that." I giggled. "It's nice it is understood. But, five or six times... that's not necessarily how many times I get fucked. Most days I suck and eat pussy as much as get fucked."

She shook her head. "And you get your work done. Abby, if I had that much sexual activity I would be done for the day."

She got a hint of my day when he came down and announced he had forgotten about a golfing commitment. I gave him a quick blowjob and sent him off with his cum on my lips as she sat at the little table in the kitchen sipping her coffee. I followed that with eating her to orgasm before we showered togther, giggling and generally acting like girls getting away with something we shouldn't be doing. Then, she sent me home for clothes to go to dinner in and a casual outfit. She specified short-shorts and a buttoned sleeveless blouse.

She inspected me in the shorts and blouse, both were white, and the blouse material was just thin enough that the white lace bra underneath was evident. She thought they were perfect but the sandal flats weren't. She said she wanted to tease her husband and his golfing partners but she wanted new shoes for me. She drove and stopped at a favorite shoe boutique before heading to the club for lunch. She searched the wall of shoes and found what she wanted for me. She asked what height of heel I usually wore, told her 4", and she directed the saleswoman.

"This is what she wants. Can you see if it comes in a 4.5" heel?"

We sat nearby and as we waited she was looking down at my bare legs. "I should have said a short skirt, maybe a very short, pleated skirt." She giggled, "And no panties. That would get her attention trying the shoes on, wouldn't it?" She stopped as the woman returned. She had exactly what was specified. The extra 1/2" was just enough to make me concentrate on my walk and it showed at my hips. She was very pleased. When I reached to open my purse, she put a hand on my arm.

"No, dear." She paid. We didn't go to the car but walked down the line of stores in the little outdoor mall area. She stopped at another boutique. She had apparently decided about the skirt. The saleswoman knew her by name and led us deeper into the shop for the skirt described. The woman looked me up and down, guessed a size (too low by a size which I assumed was a sales ploy) and I corrected her. Her hands moved through several styles of skirts, taking down several, then handing them to me and pointing to the dressing rooms.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,595 Followers