Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
TAMARA and MILES. Office sex and couple sex.
6.3k words
4.8
5.4k
8
5

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,607 Followers

CHAPTER 7: TAMARA AND MILES

I was on the back patio when I heard the doorbell chime inside. I didn't move from my assigned function which was to have refreshments ready for the guests. As normal, I was naked but with sunglasses on top of my head while I was busy in the shade of the outdoor cooking/entertainment section of the patio. It was still early for the guests to arrive and I speculated on who was comfortable enough to arrive early.

After a moment, the sliding door opened. Of course, it had to be Marie. She'd been here several times as my guest since I moved in with the Cornells. She also frequently joined us for a three-on-one experience for Mr. C.

"There you are," she said. "And, of course, naked. The invitation just said pool party."

It was Mrs. C's idea and I was much in favor of it. It meant we had to chase Mr. C away for the afternoon and early evening. Mrs. C did indeed put out the invitation as a pool party and get-together afternoon. I wasn't too surprised to see Marie in a short cover-up and flip-flops. Marie had turned into quite the exhibitionist, too. The drive over would have been that, especially with the number of buttons left undone top and bottom which showed the tiny bikini underneath. I also wasn't surprised when she casually began taking her cover-up and bikini off. She'd been here before and knew our natural dressing mode. I wasn't sure how the other women would show up.

Marie asked what she could do to help and I pointed her toward the pool area and the shed at the side. The lounge chair cushions had been stowed away before our recent storm and had not been pulled out. My morning swims were just that, not lying around.

Nearer to the appointed hour, the chime sounded inside the house, again. The next time the sliding door opened, Sara led the rest of the women from the office onto the patio followed by Mrs. C and several of them were carrying trays or bowls of snacks. They were all wearing shorts and blouses and holding small bags which probably contained their swimsuits. The women looked at me, then Marie, then each other. It wasn't until Mrs. C unloaded her hands and removed her cover-up to reveal she was also naked and, in unison, the rest stripped off clothes without bothering with swimsuits.

Mrs. C smiled as the women all seemed comfortable stripping. "I didn't want to put 'naked' on the invitation but leave it to however you were comfortable," she confessed as the women became comfortable.

Ms. Benson replied, "Thank you for the consideration, Samantha, but you know how comfortable we all are at the office."

"You're right, of course. And, it was the office that I was thinking about. I made the suggestion of an office get-together here but then it hit me that I may have overstepped. I thought we should talk and at the same time have an enjoyable afternoon without men. I may as well start right off with it. I made the comment about the dress being 'very casual' and the implication was being naked or nearly so. Then it hit me that you all live with that every day at work: the expectation of being naked and sexually available. Maybe you didn't want more of that on a day off." Mrs. C paused. "I thought we'd have this conversation dressed but I neglected to factor in the Abby effect."

Everyone laughed, clearly understanding the comment. Cindy stepped forward a bit uncertainly. She was one of the newest members of the group and in the midst of a partner and manager. "Personally, Mrs. Cornell, your offer was gracious but also perfect. We're still a new group to each other. We work hard with serious implications for the jobs we perform. We're naked only because the job is perfect for exhibitionists. We have sex because we have a high sex drive. You felt something of what that is like when you visited, which was awesome, ma'am, by the way."

Then Patti added, "She's right, of course, and I think we all feel that way." She looked around the group of naked women who were all nodding. "We've all fucked and sucked cock during the day. Being naked, we all enjoy the looks we get from the men, all the men, as we discuss something serious with them. It's why we, regardless of position, wanted to work there. I was looking forward to the get-together as a casual, unhurried time to be with people of the office if you catch my drift."

We all nodded in agreement. I think all of us had the same feeling and Mrs. C was now realizing her offer had hit a respondent cord with us. We all got drinks and moved to the lounge chairs Marie had arranged in as tight a circle as possible.

After settling, Tamara asked, "Since we're in agreement on the get-together and we're in agreement that we're all a bunch of exhibitionist sluts ... pardon my french ... I have a question." We were all paying attention. "I was wondering if there is some rule about out-of-the-office contact."

"I wonder who that might be?" I threw out. Even under her dark skin, you could see her blush.

Ms. Benson jumped in, "As long as you want to be a part of our office, I think any relationship any of us enters has to consider how it would impact your ability to continue as part of the office. It could have an effect in the office and in the relationship." She looked around the group and seemed to then focus on Patti as the HR person.

Patti thought for a moment, then, "I think any relationship any of us or the men go into is outside the rules of the office except for the confidentiality part. A relationship outside of the office has to consider that. A relationship of some kind inside the office ... should be easier as long as it didn't create a possessive response. There is an understanding that the office is consensual and open. I think it would be worth bringing to the other Partners, Pam."

We all agreed and I could already see that it wasn't going to be an issue. I had already proven it could happen without creating an in-the-office problem. It just needed to be clarified. It was also interesting to me that it hadn't seemed to happen in the larger office. The intimacy of our smaller office might be an added benefit. Some interesting things might come from this.

The serious talk seemed to dissolve and Tamara seemed satisfied. We soon found ourselves in the pool with a lot of playful touching. The decision that all women in the office follow the same rules regarding undress and sex tied this group together while still not interfering with who was in positions of authority in the office. We were seven naked women from the office plus the boss's wife and our playful touching quickly became more indiscriminately. When we exited the pool, our bodies were heated beyond the effect of the sun. We dropped the cushions to the tiled surface and formed an eight-woman daisy chain. We licked, tongued, and sucked pussy. One by one orgasmic sound flowed around the circle.

* * * *

I sat behind and to the side of Mr. C in my usual position at the regular Monday morning Partners Meeting. I was the only Executive Assistant in attendance. Mr. C didn't like taking notes. It put his full attention on the moment and it was my role to track everything that needed following up. Besides us, the meeting was composed of Mr. Peterson, Mr. Sullivan, Ms. Benson, and Patti Adams. In total, three fully clothed men and three women dressed only in stockings and heels. This was a professional meeting of the senior staff but that didn't mean erect nipples weren't seen or some attention sometimes seemed more directed at breasts than faces. But, those were fleeting. Minds in any meeting wandered some. With us, it just tended not to be some movie, concert, or fishing trip.

There was one topic of specific interest I was waiting for. Near the end of the meeting agenda, I caught the eye of Ms. Benson and nodded. She took a breath, "There is one more thing, Joe," she began. There wasn't anything more on the agenda but he nodded giving her his full attention. She explained that a question had come up regarding the office and confidentiality. She explained the question without names or how the question came up. Mr. C was the only one who was aware of our gathering the previous Saturday.

Mr. C turned to Patti. "Pam and I talked about this, Joe." She went on to outline the discussion we had with Mrs. C present while giving the impression it had been between her and Ms. Benson. Then, in summary, "We can't very well restrict the formation of relationships. If this didn't come up in the previous office, that is amazing. We should get out in front of the issue with a strong unified approach. One, the Confidentiality Agreement will be enforced; two, relationships formed with someone outside the office can result in devastating effects when the nature of the office is discovered; and three, relationships formed inside the office should not result in possessiveness that limits or interferes with the open sharing nature of the office." She made contact with each Partners. "My recommendation is this be communicated in each small group to encourage communication and any questions."

There was more discussion to be certain they all had the same understanding. Patti offered to provide an outline of key points to be covered and reinforced. I knew my relationship with Mr. C added an erotic dimension to my experiences in the office. I found myself excited to see how others might find it.

* * * *

After Ms. Benson had pulled the three people working in her group and discussed with them the implications of relationships inside and outside the office, Tamara returned to her desk with resolve reflected in her attitude. Ms. Benson stood in the doorway of her office curious about what Tamara was thinking. All the employee meetings were to occur at the same time so everyone had the same information at the same time. She scanned the Partner offices and saw the groups in meetings. All but Joe Cornell's office because Abby had been in the Partner Meeting. Looking into the offices as she was, it again amused her. The idea of walled offices for the Partners when the others had solid cubicle partitions. The partitions were four feet tall and made of some kind of clouded heavy plastic material. The Partners' offices (conference rooms and Pattie's) were floor-to-ceiling clear glass. The only privacy was verbal. But that was part of the excitement for her.

Tamara stood in her cubicle with her attention clearly on Patti's office. It had been decided that the computer geeks not be organizationally aligned with specific groups. They provided tech support for all things computer-related as well as graphic design and presentations as required for any of the Partners. Although she had little real computer skills beyond using standard Office programs, Patti had agreed to have them report to her functionally apart from the other groups.

Patti sat behind her desk in conversation with the three men. It always seemed to hit Pam Benson more intensely looking at the other groups functioning. Patti as the manager sitting naked with three clothed men and still exuding control and authority. This was a strange way to run an office but she wouldn't have it any other way. It was a tribute to everyone in the office. The women, regardless of position, were openly viewed and inspected and the women all took care of their appearance and makeup to enhance that. Sex was openly requested or offered throughout the office. And, somehow, respect, authority, discipline, and professionalism were maintained. She glanced across the office area in the other direction and found Abby watching her. They shared a knowing smile across the space. The way the office grew from an idea to function was a reason for real pride in the people.

Then, everyone in Patti's office stood and she came around her desk to hug each of the young men. It wasn't a chaste hug, either. It was meaningful and the young men slid their hands over her bare back to her ass. There was so much sex in the office, why not? When asked about it, Patti said she decided it was silly to pretend with handshakes or formal greetings. She'd fucked and sucked all of them and probably the rest of the office so why act like she hadn't. Pam Benson had then begun doing the same with Marie, Todd, and Tamara then extended it to Partners and anyone else she met with.

* * * *

As soon as the men in Patti's office stood, signaling the end of the meeting, Tamara sat down at her desk. She counted slowly to twenty taking deep breaths. Why was she so nervous, she wondered? Sex was easy in the office. It was also satisfying. They all had time goals and workloads to manage but sex wasn't just slam-bam fucking. People genuinely cared and mutually worked to shared climax. Through all this, though, something had happened and she had to see it through.

She took a final deep breath, stood in her cubicle, glanced around the office, and rubbed her palms over his thighs as if she was smoothing a skirt into place. The action was automatic, she knew she was naked except for the stockings under her palms, then pulled the stocking tops tight, again. She stepped out of her cubicle and made her way to the front of the office. She walked to the front of her target cubicle to make her presence known. She knew he often had earbuds inserted when he worked but kept the volume down just enough to be able to just hear the buzzer from the reception room.

She leaned on the cubicle wall in front of him, her bare arms on top the only part of her visible but her head. It took several moments before his fingers stopped their blur of motion over the keyboard. His attention was already so focused on the monitor in front of him that she wasn't sure what caused him to shift his gaze.

An awkward, nervous smile formed on his face as his fingers withdrew from the keyboard. She pushed back from leaning on his cubicle and standing straight, only her bare shoulders and upper chest were visible from his angle but even if he didn't know she was naked in the office he would suspect she was by the image before him.

She walked around his cubicle, entered, and leaned her bare butt on the edge of his desk next to where he sat. Her legs were parted just enough to cause him to look at her glistening pussy before his eyes roamed slowly up her dark skin to her pert B-cup breasts with nipples hard with arousal. When his eyes finally found hers, "Hi, Miles."

"Ahhh ... ummm ... hi, Tamara," he replied nervously.

She inched more in front of him until her right thigh bumped the keyboard tray. She jammed it under the desk and place a high-heeled foot on the chair between his thighs which he was forced to part. She lifted his right hand with hers and his eyes followed as his hand was placed at mid-thigh and inside. With her knee raised and legs parted a bit, he had a clear view of her glistening pussy lips. He gulped as he somehow tore his eyes from those lips to find her face above. She was smiling at him. The office was his fantasy come true and it was because of Tamara. Despite the open and plentiful sex, he was always nervous and awkward until the actual act. It was always the woman who initiated it with him but there was nothing he seemed to be able to do about that. He might admonish himself but he couldn't bring himself to approach one of the women. They were all very attractive and self-assured. He didn't know about the attractive part but he was definitely the opposite of self-assured.

She moved his hand inches further along the inside of her thigh. His eyes dropped down to watch as though it was an out-of-body experience. Tamara wasn't entirely sure what it was that attracted her to him. He definitely knew how to pleasure a woman once he was in the act but getting into the act ... well, maybe that was it. Maybe because he didn't presume anything in an office where everyone in it was willing and ready.

She inched his fingers higher until the tips were a mere inch from her wet pussy. "I want something, Miles," she stated.

"Yeah? Uhmmm ..." he stammered back.

"I want you to come to dinner ... at my apartment tomorrow night."

"Uhmmm ... wait ... what?" he responded confused. He watched his fingertips almost touching her pussy and was sure she wanted him to fuck her or suck his cock. Abby was nice to him but she was pursued by everyone in the office it seemed, men and women. The other women would fuck him, sure, but it felt different like a sympathy fuck. That wasn't their fault, he knew that. Tamara was different, though. She played and teased ... like this ... and built up to it for his enjoyment. She would spend time just sucking his cock even to his climax. She had to know that he got raging hard just by one of the naked women being nearby much less with him. But ... dinner?

"Patti talked to you guys, right?" He nodded. "I like you, Miles. I want to get to know you more."

"Dinner?" That was what he got out of his mouth. He saw her patient smile in response. Patti talked about relationships and that the firm certainly wouldn't discourage them, with people in the office or outside, but that there could be complications resulting from office activities. No one had to have sex but everyone did and how could you not. Relationships ... she's thinking maybe a relationship? "Ahh ... yeah ... okay ... I never ... I mean ..."

His frustration was beginning to rise and Tamara could see it. It had to be frustration, she thought. He was really a nice guy and probably a genius. Computers were like a natural neural pathway for him. She didn't feel sorry for him. She felt something much more. With her heeled foot on his chair, she pushed his chair away from the desk and went to her knees before him. She opened and yanked his slack down to expose his cock. Predictably, it was already steel hard and she had to pull his shorts away from his body to get them past it. She leaned into him and licked from the base to the tip of his thick 9" cock. At the top, she gave it a wet, prolonged kiss.

He groaned and slouched in the chair. "Do you ... you want me ... to ... fuck you?" That's what the women like, he knew. His cock. His thick, long cock inside them.

"No," came her response as she continued licking and kissing the shaft. "I want to pleasure you." She took his cock head between her lips and sucked. "Will you come to dinner?" She pushed her head down over his shaft and he gasped feeling the wet warmth of her mouth.

"Yes ... ohhoooo ... yessss ..."

She smiled around his cock. It probably didn't look like a smile but she felt it and her hair hid her face, anyway. She opened her lips wider as she pressed down to take more of his cock into her mouth. She sucked like a vacuum as she pulled up, then she pushed her mouth down to take more of his cock, each time getting more and more inside. She had told Abby what she wanted. Mr. Cornell's cock was as thick and even a bit longer and Abby deepthroated him. Abby explained the process and Tamara had practiced on dildos. That was what she wanted to give Miles now. The first time.

She heard his gasp as his cock head entered her throat and went deeper. For a long moment or two, she didn't hear a thing but his breath was only caught in his throat when she felt his hand lightly on her shoulder. She was now fucking him with her mouth and throat. It wasn't long when she felt his cock twitch and jerk in her throat, seeming to swell thicker in the process. She pulled back while squeezing with her throat and sucking her cheeks in until his cock head was just in her mouth. Just in time, too. When he began spurting his cum into her mouth, it seemed a huge volume. She gulped it down before the next spurt. His groans and moans probably carried over much of the office.

After cleaning his cock of any remaining leakage and her saliva, she stood and kissed him. "Tomorrow night." He nodded. She turned and leaned over his desk in front of him. She wrote her address on a sticky note as she was bent over, her dripping pussy pointed at him. She sighed when his fingers tentatively touched those lips.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,607 Followers
12