Abby and the CEO Pt. 02 Ch. 11

Story Info
PATTI'S REVIEWS. Patti takes on the office one by one.
4.5k words
4.83
6.3k
7
1

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,588 Followers

CHAPTER 11: PATTI'S REVIEWS

The next Monday morning found Ms. Benson in the office early to catch up on emails and messages she couldn't take care of while gone or over the weekend. There was a soft knock at her open door and she looked up. She leaned back in her chair with a warm smile.

"How was the conference?" Marie asked as she stepped into the office. They were dressed the same, of course, except for color. Both were simply in thigh-high stockings and heels but Marie had chosen flesh-colored while Ms. Benson was in sheer black.

"Eh ..." came the response with a waggled of her hand to indicate 'so-so'.

Marie walked in further, "So ... how were the Partners?" Ms. Benson's eyes lit up and her smile was huge. "Tell me ... tell me everything."

At the end of the story, Marie leaned back smiling. "Wow ... what a slut ..."

"Is that any way to talk about your boss?" she retorted with a laugh. "Besides, pot calling the kettle? Seems you were just down at that resort fucking up a storm with strangers. At least I knew who I was fucking."

"Well ... glad to have you back, ma'am. Anything ... ahummm ... I can do ... for you?"

Ms. Benson scooted her rolling chair back from the desk and slumped while spreading her legs and hooking her knees over the arms. "Yes. I replayed parts of those days in my mind over the weekend. Now telling you ..."

Marie didn't need anything more. Marie was convinced Abby had shown her the way to being a confirmed bi-sexual and Ms. Benson clearly enjoyed it. Marie was quickly on her knees between her boss's legs licking, sucking, and tonguing the drooling pussy presented to her. And she happily do so until she brought an orgasm out.

* * * *

"They've been at it for a while, Abby."

I was standing just to the side of Ms. Benson's office glass walls. Marie was on her knees working on Ms. Benson's pussy and I knew exactly how good that felt. I turned to find Todd, the lone male in their office group. "I wanted to remind her of Mr. C's staff meeting," I said.

My attention was back on the action inside the office visible through the glass walls. Unlike the 5th floor office many of us had worked in before, the Partners may have the status of their own office, but they had no additional privacy. They were as exposed in the enjoyment of the office activities as everyone else. And, Ms. Benson, the only female Partner complied with the same dress code as all the other six females in the office: naked except for thigh-high stockings and heels.

Todd stepped up behind me and encircled my body with his hands cupping my natural E-cup breasts. My hand moved between us to search and quickly find the firming cock inside his slacks.

"I wish I could, Todd," I said as I turned to face him. "I have to get ready for the staff meeting."

"I understand, Abby," he replied having recaptured my nipples between his fingers. "Later?"

I kissed him on the lips, my arms around his neck as he continued teasing my erect nipples. "Count on it, Todd." I stepped back from him and glanced back into the office when I heard the telling sounds of an achieved orgasm. I returned my gaze to Todd as I stepped back from the office and winked at him. "Now I'll have to sit through the meeting with an aroused pussy."

He chuckled, "Who are you kidding, Abby? Your pussy is always aroused."

Returning to my desk outside Mr. C's office I saw Patti, our HR/Finance Manager, sitting in one of Mr. C's visitor chairs. He waved me in. I stood behind Patti not figuring on something lasting long enough to sit in the other chair. So, instead, my hands rubbed Patti's bare shoulders. Mr. C watched with a knowing, anticipating smile as my hands quickly found her bare breasts. I love this office. I love being able to be naked and I love the availability of sex in so many forms.

"Just can't resist, can you?" Mr. C asked. Maybe he wasn't asking. Maybe he was just stating what he knew to be a fact.

I giggled and Patti joined me. "Nobody seems to mind that I like to touch, sir," I replied.

He nodded. "So it would appear. Please add another item to the meeting agenda." Good thing I hadn't printed it out, yet. "List it under Patti's name as 'Office acceptance'." I nodded, gave Patti's breasts a last squeeze, and left to edit the agenda. I had forgotten. One of the issues that came out of the interview with Patti before she joined the office was what we called the 'Candace incident' at the 5th-floor office. One woman's complaint brought down the sexual freedom of the office. Patti had indicated during the interview that she had some ideas. But, as is likely to happen, forming the office, establishing ourselves in the consulting world, and becoming a profitable venture pushed that concern to the side.

I stood behind the chair at the head of the conference room table where Mr. C would sit as the Partners and Patti entered. The agenda was on the table before each of the chairs they regularly took. Mr. Peterson and Mr. Sullivan sat across from each other nearest to Mr. C. Then, Ms. Benson and Patti sat across from each other. I sat in my regular position behind and to the side of Mr. C. I was there to take notes for them and whisper reminders in Mr. C's ear. It was well-known and assumed that Mr. C was rarely in a meeting without me. Given that the office had 13 men and 7 women, it was a rare meeting that the clothed men didn't outnumber the naked women. The most senior meeting of the office was an exception. The other was when Ms. Benson had her staff meeting: her group met with three naked women and one clothed man, Todd.

Mr. C efficiently worked through the agenda. The Partners were amazing. The discussions could be punctuated by disagreement on occasion but always with positivity. They modeled how the rest of the office should interact with each other and were a critical element for how our office could be productive and casually intimate. I was very curious about the two late additions to the agenda: Patti's and Ms. Benson's 'Office remodel'. Ms. Benson had come to me just before I was about to hit the print icon.

Mr. C introduced Patti's new item, reminding everyone that this item had come up during her original interview and the legitimate nagging concern about a repeat of the 'Candace incident'.

After some opening comments, Mr. Sullivan asked, "Has something happened? Is there something to be concerned about?"

Patti shook her head, then nodded. "No, nothing has come to anyone's attention. But ..." she added, "there was no awareness that Candace was going to do what she did, either." They all nodded. Though they had eventually convinced her attorney Candace didn't have a harassment case (she was an eager participant up to her filing a complaint) and she was merely seeking a big payday through settlement, she had exposed the office and the 5th floor was shut down. "What we don't want," Patti continued, "is for someone to feel unhappy or intimidated. What we do in this office is solely intended to be for our mutual benefit and always consensual. If someone were to begin feeling compelled to participate ... well, it could become a true harassment issue rather than what Candace did."

"So, are we concerned more about the women?" Mr. Peterson asked. He turned to Ms. Benson nervously, "This isn't about the conference, is it?"

Ms. Benson chuckled, "Relax, Stan. You know I was a willing, and eager, participant. But notice what just happened, everyone. What happened during the conference was consensual on my part and Stan understood that, but he still has some underlying concerns. On the one hand, that concern is the reason we can do what we do. On the other hand, that same underlying emotion in someone might fester to a feeling of being compelled to participate."

Patti added, "We need to be able to spot that in someone. And, no, getting back to the question: I don't think it is primarily the women. The next time it just might be one of the men for any number of reasons." The group seemed to agree. Patti scanned the group, then added, "It might seem unlikely and with this group, I would tend to agree. The point, though, is why to risk it when the office is functioning so well." They continued to agree.

Mr. C asked, "Your suggestion? Include a talk about it in our review process?"

"Yes," she replied, "but not from you guys. There is still going to be pressure or intimidation coming from the person they report to and who controls their overall performance evaluation, raises, bonuses, etc." They all clearly understood. It was a sensitive conversation. "I believe the women are a close enough group that Pam, Abby, and I can sense what is happening with them. The men ... I'll establish quarterly sessions one-on-one with each."

"With us, too?" Bob queried with a smile.

Patti looked at Mr. C who also wore a smile. She returned the smile. This was one of the changes from the 5th-floor dynamics to this office, I thought. The corporate world had managed to permeate into the functioning of the 5th floor. Here, despite the titles, the pressure of performance, and responsibilities, the Partners were able to maintain a more casual and low-key profile among themselves and with the rest of the office.

Patti chuckled and finally nodded, "I think just to be safe and thorough, don't you?" It would also add to the validity of the sessions when it could be seen that everyone was included.

"You sure you don't want to include us?" Ms. Benson asked with a twinkle in her eyes. Patti looked from her to me. I gave her a smile and a slight nod of encouragement. "Okay ... maybe you're right ... just to be thorough."

"Right," Mr. C responded with a laugh, "just to be thorough." He looked down at the agenda. "This last item might assist Patti in her 'sessions'", he said with a smile. "Pam brought this up to me between airplane connections returning from the conference. Pam?"

"Thanks, Joe." She scanned the people around the table and might have flushed some. "No secret, in this room anyway, what happened at the conference." Smiles all around the table. "Yes ... the guys pushed my pre-existing boundaries or experience, and I certainly responded." She looked at each of the other three Partners, "Thank you ... again." She seemed to consider her words. "No secret also that everyone here in the office is highly sexual. Highly sexual in a way that allows for the casual enjoyment of it. We'll enjoy our release with anyone. Well ... the women, anyway. You men are comfortable with any woman."

"Yes," Stan inserted, "it is very clear every woman here is bi-sexual, at least enough to enjoy it."

"Exactly. Anyway, it occurred to me and I mentioned to Joe that there was an element about the ravaging I experienced that was enhancing. We had time and comfort." She continued to study faces around the table. "Everyone is aware of the demand to be productive. Our sexuality is what makes us a tightly cooperative and functioning group. But, the clients and profits provide us with this environment. I think everyone understands and appreciates the connection of that. We can enhance the experience for everyone, though. I propose we eliminate the other conference room. It's seldom that both are used at the same time. I propose that the room be furnished instead with two king-sized beds. Give people some comfort and a sense of time for enjoyment of each other in the process."

"How do you hide two beds in a room in an office?" Bob asked. He was referring to the rare occasions when an outside visitor came to the office and everyone had to be dressed.

"The same way we hide the showers and dressing area," I answered.

Ms. Benson nodded. "It's rare when that arises but we lower the blinds and lock the door like the other unconventional rooms."

Once decided, the switch of furniture happened in a week. Nobody announced the change to the rest of the office. One day it was announced that visitors were arriving. The women returned to the dressing area to dress and everyone acted as though sexual harassment was a big fear. The shower and dressing areas were closed off with blinds and doors locked. When the workers arrived, the rest of the office was curious as the conference room furniture was carted out. They were stunned when the workers returned with king-sized beds and a dresser.

Mr. C had to revert to the same company that remodeled the office originally to maintain confidentiality. Once the workers were gone, the seven of us women returned to the dressing area, raised the blinds, and essentially gave a stripping performance. Upon our return to the open office area naked, Mr. C addressed the group.

"Pam Benson brought an idea to me that I believed had a lot of merit and the other Partners agreed. This has to be the best working environment any of us could dream of being a part of." Unabashed cheers and shouts came in agreement. He smiled. "Beyond that, though, this is additionally a professional, cooperative, and productive group of people at the highest level I have had the pleasure of working with." The inclusion of the word 'pleasure' brought chuckles and giggles which he acknowledged and nodded with agreement. "So ... Pam Benson ..." he indicated his naked Partner next to him, "had the bright idea ... you see why she's a Partner ... that we should all be rewarded with a little comfort while we ... ahhh ... assist each other with stress management." A new round of knowing laughter. The good thing about the group was that he didn't need to add any reminders of maintaining professionalism or productivity. Everyone edged up to the new bedroom for a look. The two king-sized beds were against the outside windows with a small dresser between them.

"What's the dresser for?" someone asked.

"Toys," Ms. Benson answered. "Lubrication. Changes of fitted sheets are already in the bottom drawer. Whatever. I'm sure it will be filled up." Todd stepped up behind her and put his hands on her hips. She sighed, "Good idea, Todd." Though he hadn't spoken a word. "Okay ... my team ... team meeting." There were groans the room was being christened by someone before anyone else even considered it. It was her idea, though.

As we dispersed, I saw Ms. Benson lay back on one bed with Todd quickly shedding his clothes to join her. She open her legs, raised her knees, and splayed them to the side, one hand fondling a breast while the other stroked her pussy. On the other bed, already naked, Marie and Cindy were settling into a 69 with Marie on the bottom.

Mr. C was waiting at his office doorway. I smiled as he used his hand on my elbow to guide me inside. "What do you think?" he asked.

"A whole lot better than the carpeted floor."

"How about bent over a desk?" he asked as he released his belt and lowered the zipper of his slacks.

I assumed the position of feet widely spread and upper body pressed into his desktop. "A classic, sir," I replied. A moment later I felt the head of his wonderful cock move over my ready pussy, part the lips, and begin its long penetration. "Ooooo ... yes ... sir. Definitely a classic."

* * * *

The Partners sent out a joint notice to all employees of the firm undersigning Patti's new quarterly review policy. In simple terms, she would meet with every employee quarterly for the purpose of frank and open discussion about the functioning of the office. It made it clear these sessions were not concerning work-related performance but about any other aspect of the office. There was little mystery about what that was really about.

Patti decided she would schedule three meetings a day so she could complete the quarterly effort in seven working days. I was sitting in a chair across from her in her office. "I'm curious how you plan to handle this," I said. Actually, Mr. C was just as curious and was why I was there probing.

"What do you mean? I'll just schedule a meeting and we'll talk." She seemed confused.

"In your office here?"

"What are you getting at, Abby? The idea was to get anyone with an issue with what is happening to open up about it."

I nodded. True. If someone was feeling intimidated, though, was sitting in a glass-walled office with the rest of the office knowing and able to see what was going to make it less intimidating? Besides, Patti was just as active as anyone else. I explained that.

Patti nodded. "All the offices are fully visible, though." She thought about that. "Maybe I should be dressed. Maybe both of us should be dressed. Would that work? But there's still the privacy issue." She looked out from her office at the conference rooms. The one still with the table and chairs didn't have blinds. The one with beds had blinds but not a table and chairs. I followed her eyes. There weren't a lot of options.

"You want to find out if anyone loses comfort with what happens here, right?" I asked. She nodded. That was her plan. "How about this: we'll put a couple of chairs in the new conference room and stay there. Both of you be dressed for the meeting. You can have your talk session. That might be all someone needs to express anything they need to share. It might not be general reluctance but some particular act someone tries. That would be good, too." Patti nodded, again. "The sure way you'll know that people are being honest is by how much their eyes wander to the beds; how much their eyes are not just on you as part of communication but are reflecting a deeper communication of desire." Patti smiled.

"There would be another indicator," she offered. "I give the option of my being dressed or undressed."

"Even better," I replied agreeing with her.

* * * *

Patti sat in one of the two comfortable chairs in the refurbished conference room. This was her idea and she still felt it was a good one but she was finding implementing it was more difficult than she had initially imagined. Her ideas had been poked holes in by Abby but maybe Abby's suggestions would be the way.

She still didn't believe the women would be the ones this time. Then she was left with who to talk to first. She eliminated Todd because everyone saw him with Pam in christening the new room. She eliminated the computer guys because she had to consider that she acted as quasi-manager to them. So, she went eeni-minee-mo and selected Jason in the Supply group. People were prompt about attending meetings and she checked her watch again in anticipation. It was still a few minutes before the hour when Jason tapped on the door and entered.

Patti's nerves were visibly under control ... she thought. He was dressed, of course. She wasn't. She was naked after giving him the option in the meeting notice. That was the first good sign for this meeting. She stood and indicated the other chair as she moved to the glass wall. She reached for the controls to lower and close the blinds at the first section of the wall.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Just thought a little privacy would be appropriate for this discussion," she replied.

He said not to bother and she turned to consider that. That would be a second good sign. His eyes left hers and moved deliberately down her exposed body, stopping for moments on her breasts and shaved pussy. This was something all the women were used to and, frankly, appreciated. They were naked because they were exhibitionists. Being looked at and appreciated as part of the excitement.

She retook her chair, legs crossed, and began, "Jason, you know why ..."

But he stopped her as he leaned toward her, his eyes fixed on hers. "I know, Patti. The Partners are concerned about the possibility of harassment." Patti nodded. "That's not me." His eyes left hers and dropped to her breasts. It was only a glance before returning. It still caused a stirring within her. "You gave me the option of you being dressed or not. Of course, I chose not. You're a beautiful woman." He chuckled. "Hell ... you all are. This is like working heaven. A good job, good pay, and naked women who love sex."

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,588 Followers
12