Abby and the Outlaws

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how come you killed Roy Henderson?" Clem asked.

I shook my head. "I never did. He was a good customer, I had no quarrel with him. He pitched some kind of a fit in the middle of the act and stopped breathin'."

"Well then I guess you either got the best pussy in the world or the worst."

Pappy put four bowls of stew down on the table.

"Whores in the camp is always trouble," he said, "If y'all had a lick of sense, you'd put her out."

"And if she got caught, she could lead them right to us," Sarge said.

"Then put her in the ground."

"I ain't lookin' to cause no trouble," I said, "I'm just trying' to stay off that gallows."

Nobody seemed to take Pappy too seriously. He mumbled a bit, then left the cabin.

I wolfed down the stew. It really wasn't much but grease and taters but I was so hungry I judged it a fine meal.

We finished eatin', and Ethan gave me a nudge with his elbow. "Why don't you take some air," he said, "Me and the boys have some business to discuss."

I knew that business was life and death for me, but there wasn't any way for me to object.

There was no sign of Pappy when I went out. Luke was sittin' on the back end of the broken wagon, just lookin' up at the sky. I sashayed over and sat next to him.

"What do see up there?" I asked him.

"I just like to look at the clouds and see shapes in them."

"What that one?" I asked, pointin' up at one 'specially big cloud.

He squinted up at it for minute, then said, "Herd of wild horses."

"And that one?"

"A mustang, kickin' up his heels."

"Do they all look like horses?"

He shook his head. "That one over there looks like an elk."

I couldn't tell if he was just shy and quiet, or if he was a simpleton. Either way, I knew I could play him like a fiddle. I put my hand on his thigh and squeezed it.

"Why don't we take a little walk," I asked, "You can show me around." Not there was much to see.

He had a look on his face like a frighted fawn, but he nodded and stood up.

"Over there, that's the privy," he said wavin' his hand at it. "I think Pappy is in there now. He spends a lot of time in there."

We walked across the meadow to the creek, then strolled along its bank. The land took a little dip and we come to where it entered back into the woods. We were out of sight of the cabin. Just under the first stand of trees, I sat down on a little bit of grassy ledge, took off my shoes and dangled my feet in the cool water.

Luke hesitated for a minute, then joined me.

Now, I'd be pleased to tell you that I had worked out some grand scheme to keep me safe and whole in this perilous situation, but that would not be the truth. The fact is, Pappy was right, if these boys had a lick of common sense, they'd already be diggin' a hole to put me in. I needed to make certain that a couple of them wanted to keep me around, at least for the while. I thought I had Ethan in my pocket, but I couldn't tell for sure. I reckoned that if I offered Sarge a fuck, he'd take it, but it would be a brutal affair. He struck me as a man who liked to see bruises on a woman. Clem, I figured would be two pumps and done without a lick of gratitude. And Pappy? Well, I didn't think he'd been stiff in his trousers since Andrew Jackson's day.

I couldn't really see what use Luke could be to me, but he would be another card in my hand.

"How old are you?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Clem reckons I'm twenty. I don't rightly know for sure."

"Where's your ma and pa?"

"Don't know. Far as I remember, it's just been me and Clem."

Once again, I squeezed his thigh. "You haven't spent much time around ladies, have you, Luke?"

He blushed. "I didn't do nothin' wrong, did I?"

"No, you ain't done a thing wrong. But I was just wonderin' if you knew the sorts of things men and women can do together."

"Well, they make babies."

"Do you know how they make babies?"

"I think so."

I glanced down at his lap. His trousers were looking a good bit tighter than previously.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" I asked. He didn't say anything, but the expression on his face told me what I wanted to know.

"Why don't you kiss me now, and see if you like it?"

He turned to face me, and I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He grinned, just a bit.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

He nodded, and I kissed him again, taking my time with this one. He pressed his lips back against mine. After a few seconds, I pulled away.

"You're gettin' the hang of it," I said, then winced inside at my choice of words. But he had decided he liked this kissin' business. He grabbed my shoulder and pressed his mouth against mine, rough and frenzied.

I patted his chest and he drew back, looking at me with a sheepish expression.

"Don't be too hurried," I said, "I got other things to show you." I ran my fingertips over the bulge in his trousers, and his eyes opened up, wide as saucers.

I got down on my knees in front of him and yanked his belt loose. He watched me flick the buttons of his fly like I was a conjuror performing magic.

When his pecker popped free, he covered it with his hand. I gently pushed it away.

"Ain't no cause to be shy," I told him. And there weren't. He was no Ethan, but he had nothin' to be embarrassed about. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and gave it a few good tugs. Then I looked up at him and smiled.

"Does that feel good?" I asked.

"Feels real good," he sputtered.

"Would you like somethin' that feels even better?"

He looked bewildered, but nodded his head.

I lowered my lips over the tip of his pecker and ran my tongue around the rim. He drew in his breath so sharp that I thought maybe he had seen a rattler.

When I sucked that Shoshone deputy, I aimed to make him pop as quick as possible, but I wanted this boy to think he had met ancient Venus herself.

I got my fingers into his trousers and tickled his balls while I licked up and down his pole like it was a peppermint stick.

"You like that, honey?" I asked him.

He could barely stammer out a reply, but the tone was positive. I took him in my mouth again, and went down slow, then come back up, draggin' my tongue along the vein. He let out a cute little cry at that, so I did it again, takin' more in this time.

He was breathin' fast, and shiftin' his feet. His hands were flutterin' around, like he didn't know what to do with them. I figure he wasn't gonna get much more agitated, so I went for the prize, bobbin' up and down, suckin' hard.

From his whimperin' it was apparent he wouldn't last long. I could taste salt in my mouth. I dove deep, took in damn near the whole thing, and when I pulled up, I felt him fill my mouth with his jism. I managed to swallow the greatest portion of it, but more was comin'. I kept suckin' until I was sure he was well drained.

That young fella was tremblin' like an aspen tree. I licked and kissed all over his pecker and his balls, then I leaned back and looked him in the eye. I ran my finger across my lower lip, then licked the jism from it.

I've given my fair share of young men their first blowjob, and it's funny, but they all seem to have the same look on their face afterwards. Whether they're the lowest farmhand or the wealthy rancher's favored son, they all have that dizzy look in their eyes and that slack jawed grin when the deed is done. Luke weren't no exception.

I dipped my hand in the creek and splashed a little water on my face to clean off Luke's issue, then another handful to get the taste out of my mouth. The sunlight was starting to fade.

"You need to put your gear away," I told Luke, "And we need to get back to the cabin before they get to wonderin' where we been."

He did as he was told. That didn't surprise me none. Right then if I had told him to hold his head in the creek till he drowned, he'd likely have done it.

Back at the cabin the four older men were playing poker by the light of an oil lamp and drinkin' hooch from a clay jug. Ethan held it up to me and asked me if I wanted a swig. I shook my head. One swig would become two and then more, and I did not want to think about what Sarge and Clem might get up to if I was drunk.

Luke dropped into one of the lower bunks. I think he was asleep in about two minutes, still with that grin on his face. I stood behind Ethan with my hands on his shoulders and watched him lose the next couple of hands.

"Damn," he said throwing down his cards, "I should have kept my lucky hat on."

"I suspect you'll get lucky more than the rest of us before the night is through," Clem said.

Pappy giggled like a schoolgirl at that. Sarge just look disgusted. Ethan got up from the table and went over to the bunks. He gathered a couple of blankets and a tattered pillow that left a trail of goose feathers behind it.

"Come on," he said to me, gesturing towards the door.

"Don't make her holler too loud," Clem said as we went out, "Big day tomorrow. I'm intent on a good night's sleep."

The daylight was gone. The sky was a deep purple and speckled with early evenin' stars.

Ethan took my head and led me over to the wagon. He tossed the bedding into it, then took me by the waist and hoisted me up.

He was standin' in front of me. I draped my arms over his shoulders. "What did Clem mean about a big day tomorrow?"

"Oh, we got a job planned. Let's not talk about that now."

He took hold of me behind the knnes and lifted, causin' me to tip backwards. The skirt of my dress slid to my hips. Ethan pulled me closer, till my ass was right on the edge of the wagon.

It was a right surprise to me when he bent down and started kissin' up and down my pussy. Ruffians like him generally didn't do such a thing. It was usually your more refined types, gamblers, railroad agents and the like, who indulged in cunt lickin'. In fact, if a gal enjoyed that sort of activity, she was better off tryin' to find a like minded female friend to exchange favors with.

But Ethan dived right in, lickin' and suckin', slurpin' so loud I thought the other would come out to see if he was havin' some sort of a fit.

He wasn't no expert, but it felt damn good. I laid back and closed my eyes. Here I had thought I'd likely spend the night gettin' slapped around and cornholed, but instead, I was enjoyin' a tongue in my pussy. The world is a funny place.

I locked my ankles together behind his shoulders, in case he took a mind to quit before I felt satisfaction, but that really weren't necessary. It's a rare thing, in my experience, but Ethan seemed like he was truly enjoyin' the endeavor. Probably not as much as I was, though, I'd reckon.

He had me goin' good, when all of a sudden he stood up straight, took hold of my hips and just flipped me right over.

I was sprawled on the wagon bed, my dress tossed up over my waist and my feet hangin' down. Ethan had a hand on each side of my rump, and for a minute I feared he'd shove that huge member up my ass and split me Like a piece of firewood.

Whether through consideration, practicality or love of pussy, he set his aim lower, and I felt his big knob pushin' against my mound.

I was damned glad that he had got me wet and slippery, because that monster spread me wide. I clenched my fists and squeezed my eyes tight when he pushed it in deep.

Now, it has been my experience that men who are exceptional in size often neglect to hone the finer skills of pleasin' a lady. That can lead to an unsatisfyin' encounter. But sometimes, just gettin' filled with a big goddamn cock is what the doctor ordered.

All Ethan wanted right then was to fuck the hell out of a tight wet pussy, and I was more than willin' to oblige. It weren't like I had much choice anyway. When we fucked under the willow, I'd had the foresight to climb on top and keep a good amount of control over the situation. That wasn't the case this time.

He rammed into me hard and fast. It hurt and felt damn good at the same time. Before long, I was pushin' back against him. He just kept pumpin', like he was trying to draw water from a dry well. Every now and then he'd give me a slap on one ass cheek or the other. That was about as fancy as he got.

But I wasn't lookin' for fancy. The feelin' of that big piece of meat inside me was more than enough to have me gruntin' and moanin'. I wouldn't have been surprised if Clem had come out and shot me for disturbin' his rest.

I had already hit my peak once, and was approaching a second one, when without so much as a howdy-do, Ethan pulled out.

Before I knew it, he had pushed me up on the wagon and was climbin' on with me. I started to turn over to face him, but he spun me back around, pushed my legs apart and knelt between them.

I grabbed the blankets and hugged them down under me for some cushionin' as he was anglin' himself for another dip inside. I titled my hips to accommodate him, and he plunged back in.

He lowered himself to lay across my back. I managed to slip one hand under my belly just as his weight pressed down on top of me. I got my fingers down to my pussy. He started fuckin', I started fiddlin'.

I'm tellin you, if a twister had tore through camp right then, I'd not have known. It felt like I was comin' every time his stroke went deep.

Suddenly, with his shaft buried to its hilt inside me, his whole body went as stiff as his pecker. He let up a few hitchin' breaths, kind of shook a bit, then collapsed on top of me.

It would have been a twist if after bein' accused of smotherin' Roy Henderson to death while fuckin' him, I'd have been smothered while gettin' fucked. But I gave Ethan a sharp elbow in the ribs, and he rolled off of me. His cock come out with a plop and smeared a mix of his juices and mine all over my thighs.

We laid there for a bit, gettin' our breath back and coolin' off in the evenin' air. The moon was up, and when we were able, we walked down to the creek and washed the sweat and excretions off ourselves.

On the way back to the wagon, he held my hand like we were sweethearts on a stroll around the town square.

We spread out one blanket, laid down on it, and covered ourselves with the other. He rested his head on the pillow, I rested mine on his shoulder.

One thing I know about men is that if you want them to tell you somethin' they are keepin' to themselves, ask them when they are feelin' well fucked and half asleep.

"So, what'd this big plan you've got for tomorrow?" I asked him.

"Doin' a job in town," he mumbled.

I kissed the side of his throat and flicked at his ear lobe with my tongue.

"Quit that," he said, "I'm tryin' to go to sleep."

"What kind of job?"

He sighed, then told me, "We're gonna rob the bank."

That come as a surprise. I didn't expect they were so ambitious. "Well, that ain't gonna be easy," I said, "And that's just an idea, not a plan."

"Oh, we got it planned real good," he said. "Don't you worry about that."

I wasn't worried, I was as happy as a doe in clover. I figured that when they rode into town, they'd either leave me with Pappy or with Luke. Pappy would be dangerous. Neither raped nor killed could be ruled out as possibilities if it were just him and me around. Likely my best bet would be to try to get the jump on him at the first opportunity.

If they left me in Luke's care, I could probably just vamoose. Maybe even take him with me.

And then there was the possibility that even if I didn't make a getaway, some or all of the would be robbers might not come back. If the others came back without Ethan, I'd likely seen my last sunset. If just Ethan came back, I reckoned I'd be in a fair situation.

Ethan seemed inclined to say no more, so I kept quiet. Before long, he was snorin'. There was a chill in the air, so I found my slicker and put it on, then slipped back under the blanket. It wasn't a snug bed, but it wasn't a six foot deep hole, either. I soon fell asleep, feelin' confident that whatever the morrow brought, I had seen trouble before, and gotten clear of it. I'd do so again.

On the flight from the Shoshone jailhouse, I had imagined the escape to be a dream, and feared I would be awakened by rough hands, seizing me and delivering me to my fate.

The escape had been real, but that next morning I did in fact awaken to find myself in a man's firm and unfriendly grasp. I was confused in my first moment of wakefulness. It was a few seconds before I recognized that it was Sarge looming over me, draggin' me from the bed of the wagon.

He tossed me to the ground like a child discardin' a ragdoll. I hit the dirt hard and bit my lip, but that trickle of blood was the least of my concerns.

He rolled me over and put his knee down hard on my stomach, knockin' the wind out of me. I tried to resist him when he grabbed my arm, but he was mighty strong and I was afraid he'd snap bone if I fought too hard. I felt a rope tighten around my wrist and then he grabbed the other arm and repeated the exercise.

Once I was bound to his satisfaction, he stood up. I caught my breath and with some strugglin', managed to sit up.

Ethan and Clem stood next to Sarge, lookin' down at me. I stared at Ethan and he couldn't look me in the eye.

"I'm starting to figure how I fit in your plan," I said to him.

"You shouldn't have told her nothin'," Sarge said.

Ethan shrugged. "Who's she gonna tell? Saint Peter?"

"I saved you out of that jail," I said to Ethan, "This is how you're gonna pay me back?"

"You ain't saved me," he said, "The boys would have come to bust me out. All you done was

delay your own unhappy ending."

He yanked me up by the shoulders and pushed me face down over the end of the wagon with my legs a-danglin', just like he had the previous night. He tossed my slicker and dress up to my waist and squeezed my crotch hard.

"I do thank you for the free pussy," he said, then turned to his compadres. "Boys, if you want some I reckon this is gonna be your last chance."

"I never played second fiddle to you, Ethan," Clem said, "I don't propose to do so now."

"How 'bout you Sarge?" Ethan asked.

"You know I don't cotton to whores."

Ethan slapped my rump hard. "Well, darlin'," he said, "Looks like my big ol' pecker's goin' to be the last you get."

I kept my mouth shut, but I was mad as a hornet. I thought I had put a ring through Ethan's nose, but he turned the table on me. Still, I was drawin' breath, so I was not about to give up. I'd already lived one day more than I was meant to.

Luke and Pappy came over, leadin' the horses. Pappy was damn near dancin' the Irish jig he was so excited. Luke was snifflin'.

"Damn boy," Clem said, punchin' him in the shoulder. "Don't be a-blubberin' over no goddamn whore. Ain't like you'd even know what to do with a woman if you had the chance."

Luke wiped his nose on his sleeve and looked over to me. When our eyes met I put on the best pleadin' for help face I could muster. He just looked back, all helpless.

Ethan took the reins on one of the horses and led it over near the wagon. Sarge wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up into the saddle.

They all mounted up and Ethan said, "Now, y'all got this straight? Can't have nobody fuckin' this up. Timin' has got to be exact."

"We got it," Pappy said, soundin' irritated.

"Tell us what you're gonna do one more time," Sarge said.

Pappy spit into the dust, and said, "We all ride down to the willow, then you three go down to town and go in from the east side, me and the boy bring the whore in on the west side."

"When?" Sarge barked.

"When the town clock strikes four."

"And then you do what?"

"We ride up to the saloon a-whoopin' and a-hollerin' that we done caught the whore what killed Roy Henderson. When they all come runnin' out to see, we get them riled to string her up, so as nobody notices you ridin' in and holdin' up the god damn bank. Now, is that good enough for ya?"