Abby Learns the Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,512 Followers

Since it had been almost an hour since Abby appeared in the bedroom, I nodded towards my wife and asked, "Did I miss anything?"

A cute impish smile filled her face and she answered, "We got to spend some time...alone."

"What happened? What did she do?" I asked, surprised she would participate in play with another woman as she had never mentioned an interest.

"Girl stuff," she giggled, and then added, "Anyway, she said she likes cock."

"Wow..." I said thinking I needed to say something.

We sat in silence for a minute or so as Sally's hand slowly stroked my arm. I had decided to see if I could get her to join me in a bedroom when she got my attention and nodded towards the tub.

"Look," she said.

The two men had each moved close to my wife, sandwiching her between them, and Steve had her head turned to him and was kissing her deeply. It lasted a long time but when they finally broke, Erdogan turned her head towards him and did the same thing. Back and forth they shared my wife's lip and I only stopped watching when Sally moved her hand from my arm to my leg.

"Things heating up," I said with a dry mouth.

"She'll get the cock she wants," the woman laughed and then said, "Steve has wanted her since the night in the tent. He was pissed he didn't get her."

"Yeah, I could tell," I replied.

More movement started in the tub and it looked like Steve was trying to get my wife to straddle his waist. After some movement, it looked like he was successful but everything became still and then, in a flurry, all three climbed out of the tub and made for the door. With Abby between them, the happily naked trio entered the house and passed us without making eye contact.

"She's on fire," Sally stated.

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"I can tell," she declared, and after letting the message sink in for a moment, she took my hand and whispered, "C'mon."

I let her lead me to a small bedroom with a queen-size bed and with no preliminaries, she dropped her robe revealing her lovely body, then immediately started to remove my clothes. Once they were off, we climbed onto the bed and for several minutes we kissed as our hands wandered. Then, she exited our embrace, lowered her mouth to my dick, and sucked it in greedily. Despite my previous climax, soon Sally had me very close to another but wanting to experience her pussy, I nudged her on the shoulder.

"Not that way. I want to be inside you," I whispered.

Her face broke out in a smile and she quickly scooted up next to me, turned onto her back, and opened her legs. I wasted no time getting into position and fed my dick into her surprisingly snug opening.

"Mmmmm..." she sighed contentedly.

"Yeah, I agree," I groaned.

We started slow with her legs wrapped around my waist and serenaded each other with soft sighs of pleasure. Like me, Sally seemed content with the slow pace and eagerly accepted my deep kisses.

"Baby, you have passion," she sighed.

"You like this?" I whispered as I nibbled on her ear.

"Mmmm...yeah..." she moaned, and then asked, "Where did Frank and Clemmy find y'all?"

Rather than reply, I started to lick her neck and move faster. Soon, her sounds took on some urgency which told me I was on the right path. Maybe it was because her cocky husband was with my wife but I wanted badly to give the woman an orgasm. I focused on her responses to gain guidance on what worked for her and managed to establish a steady pace that had her mewing. Suddenly, her body stiffened noticeably and her sounds became more intense which informed me she was getting very close.

"Faster now," she told me.

Instantly, I accelerated which brought forth more wonderful sounds and I kissed her hard and then whispered, "You're amazing."

One of her hands quickly moved to my ass and her fingernails dug in deeply. The other pulled my head into her neck and seconds later her body stiffened.

"Oh...oh, baby...go...it feels good," she whimpered as she released.

Her climax wasn't huge but it appeared enjoyable and when her body relaxed, I slowed to a stop and looked down into her lovely face while she recovered.

"There you are," Clemmy said loudly as the room filled with light.

"God, Clemmy..." Sally sighed beneath me.

"Don't give me that. I told you he was mine for the night," our hostess answered, trying to act annoyed.

"We're in the middle of something," she countered, and then added, "He hasn't cum, yet."

"Then, go back to humping this dirty woman and I'll help you," she laughed as she slapped my ass.

"You bitch," Sally called out.

Perhaps because I enjoyed the verbal interplay, I started moving again which despite the circumstances brought soft gasps from Sally. I felt one of Clemmy's hands on my ass and only seconds later it moved lower until she started tickling my balls with her fingernails. Then, her other hand found a nipple and started pinching. I couldn't help but move faster and it felt like my dick expanded.

"Fuck her like Steve's fucking Abby," Clemmy whispered knowing how the thought would affect me and when I started moving faster, she continued with, "You should hear the sounds she's making. She loves it and Erdogan is next."

The clock in the car showed three thirty-six as we made our way home through the empty streets. The smell of sex wafted off our bodies providing a vivid reminder of the decadent evening we had experienced.

"Who were you with?" I asked.

Abby remained silent for a moment before replying, "Luther, Steve...Erdogan...and Sally."

"Sally?" I asked purposefully being vague.

"Yes..." she answered and paused for several seconds before she said, "I know...I mean we know why we went. But, did we go...is it too much?"

"Do you really feel that way or do you think that's what you should say?" I challenged.

"Why do you say that?" she asked.

"What I saw...what others told me...you had a great time," I replied.

Indeed, Abby experience quite a night of sexual play. Luther returned after closing the bar and mercilessly pounded her as most of the others, exhausted from their encounters, watched. Try as he might, he couldn't get her over the top but he did fill her with another heavy load of his cum. Then, there was the time she spent with Sally. I still lacked the details but knew at some point we would need to discuss.

I could see she was thinking about my statement and after several more seconds she said, "What does that make me?"

"Bad," I chuckled.

"Whoa! No, I'm not!" she exclaimed, and after taking a breath, she added in a softer voice, "Don't say that."

"Well, you made quite the impression. The time in the tent and tonight..." I responded, and after a pause, I added, "The new superstar of the swinger scene."

The comment made her go quiet once more but as we turned onto our street she asked, "Be serious. Tell me what you think...what you're thinking."

"Honey, I think it's wild. I think it's crazy. And, I think it will get old before long," I answered.

"Before long? Meaning you want to do it again? Swap your wife?" she pushed.

Her neutral expression disguised her opinion although her penetrating stare made it clear she expected an answer. Thus, I had to quickly decide whether to bow to my erotic feelings or retreat to the sanctity of marriage.

"Yes," I said firmly.

We slept in the next morning and then snuggled for a while as neither of us felt like getting up and making coffee. Off and on we would discuss various aspects about the prior evening and fortunately, she didn't appear to be carrying any baggage. Things had been silent for a few minutes when she suddenly lifted over me and stared down at my face. Slowly, a tiny smile appeared that morphed into an impish look.

"You know this all goes back to the dress you picked out. That's what started everything," she said.

Her message caused me to remember the circumstances and I started to laugh but felt I needed to say something, so I forced out, "Yeah."

My reply was awkward and Abby picked up on it and gave me an odd stare and then asked, "What? I think there's something you're not telling me."

"No, baby...nothing," I answered unconvincingly.

"Tell me," she demanded.

"No," I replied.

I tried to make a retreat by leaving the bed but Abby proved too fast and started to tickle me. Now, I'm insanely ticklish and when I failed on my attempt to break free, she soon made me a squirming, begging mess.

"Tell me," she pushed again with her fingers at the ready.

"Okay...okay..." I gasped, completely out of strength.

"Now," she demanded.

I thought after all this time the truth might be cute so with a deep breath, I started, "I got that dress because I saw a woman wearing it that looked like you."

"What? What woman?" she demanded.

"I was on a work trip...with colleagues. We were at a very nice restaurant and this woman comes in with some men and she looked like you. She was wearing that dress...or one very close. It stuck in my head, I guess. I kept thinking of you in it," I explained.

She stared at me for a long time without speaking but finally, she opened her mouth and said, "So, I became a slut because of another woman?"

Now, it was my turn to go silent as I thought of a response, and then suddenly it was right before me and I said, "No...no I don't think that's when. That's not how it happened."

"How then?" she asked with a suspicious look guessing a sarcastic remark was coming.

"It happened when you rang the bell," I replied.

I tried to twist away but she proved too quick and I squirmed and whined as her fingers dug into my ribs.

j267
j267
4,512 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
The Couple Next Door Vacation couple meet their hotel neighbors.in Group Sex
Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
More Stories