Abby Learns the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All eyes turned to me, but the most important set was my wife's. She didn't appear to be nervous, rather, I sensed she, like the older couple, was intrigued to hear my answer.

"Not tonight," I replied, deciding to stick with our plan.

"Disappointing, but we understand" Frank replied as his wife gave me a pleading look.

Thirty minutes later, we left the older couple and headed for Luther's. Abby was in good spirits, almost giddy as we made the short drive and as soon as the valet took the car, we walked purposefully towards the narrow staircase to take us to the lower level. With our prior spot taken, we scanned the dark room and managed to locate a similar table in an even darker corner that looked ideal.

"It's crowded," Abby offered as soon as we sat.

"Yes, it is. Much more than before," I concurred.

We talked about the other people in the room for several minutes but when a lull hit, I took the opportunity to give my wife a deep, passionate kiss that soon had her mewing. When we broke, her cute smile indicated she was enjoying herself.

I took her head in my hands, looked into her eyes, and before kissing her again, I said, "You are so beautiful."

We were still embraced when we heard Clemmy's voice call out, "Well, look whose here."

The words ended the kiss and as I turned, I felt Abby's head land on my chest as she started to giggle. The older couple was standing just a few feet away and they both sported big grins.

"I guess we're busted," I replied.

"Yes, you certainly are..." Clemmy responded.

"We don't mean to intrude. I couldn't stop her, unfortunately..." Frank offered as he rolled his eyes.

It was an embarrassing moment and they had just started to step away when I asked, "Would you care to join us?"

"Yes," Clemmy replied before her husband could speak.

Quickly they settled into the love seat opposite us and placed their drink orders. Once done, Clemmy started to tease us but her husband, wanting her to stop, pulled her close, and found her mouth. For several seconds, we watched the older couple act like teenagers before I turned to Abby and did the same thing.

When we finally broke, our friends had snuggled even closer and Frank had slipped his hand inside his wife's dress. By the movement, I could tell he was slowly kneading her flesh and I knew my wife had spotted the display when I felt her hand suddenly squeeze my arm.

"They just got here," she gasped into my ear.

It took all my self-control to refrain from laughing as her issue seemed to have more to do with the timing than the public act itself.

"It's dark," I whispered, thinking I needed to say something.

"Not that dark," she responded.

Deciding I didn't want to debate the subject, I turned her towards me and started another long kiss. This time, my hand immediately went to her butt, and perhaps inspired by the older couple, I slowly began to move the hem up. At first, I made good progress but before I managed to show her bottom, she pushed away.

"Uh uh..." she said.

"Why? It's a nice rear," I replied trying to be clever.

"Cute...very..." she started before my mouth found hers again.

I let some time elapse before I tried her dress again and was pleased when she didn't try to stop me. Emboldened, I pulled her towards me in a way that made her drape across my body which freed the dress, and within a few seconds, I worked it up until part of her ass cheek was visible. I knew without looking that Frank was feasting on the sight and that we had crossed an erotic threshold.

"Let's trade," Clemmy said to my wife as soon as the kiss ended.

Still catching her breath, Abby looked at me for the decision. For some reason, my thought returned to our prior visit, the serendipitous play, watching my wife in another man's arms, and the aftermath. In truth, we had moved past it with little angst. Perhaps it was that aspect that made my mind race, and although the silence only lasted for a few seconds, it seemed like hours before I responded.

"For a few minutes," I said.

The look on my wife's face morphed quickly from surprise to defiance and as soon as Clemmy stood, she did as well. The older woman wasted no time with formalities. She sat, pulled me to her, and began to kiss me as her hand landed high on my leg. Seconds later, she contacted my dick which instantly began to harden.

When we broke, I looked over at my wife and saw that Frank had her pulled hard against him as they embraced and somehow, in the short time they were together, he had managed to raise her dress allowing his hand to massage her bare bottom. Glancing around, I could see several tables watching the show, feasting on my wife's exposure. Like before, my emotions were confused, but the excitement of the situation easily overcame any trepidation.

Clemmy once more turned my head towards her and as soon as our lips connected her hand took mine and placed it on her breast. This time, I focused on her and drove my tongue into her mouth while my hand explored her mounds. Her sighs and whimpers let me know she enjoyed the attention, and each time I tried to disengage, she pulled me back. I had to admit, the more time I spent with the woman, the more sexually appealing she became, and we stayed focused on each other for some time before Frank's voice brought us back.

"Luther, how are you?" he said, and looking up I spotted a large black man standing next to our small table.

"Good man...good," he replied in a booming voice that seemed out of place in the subdued atmosphere.

"This is Luther, the owner of the bar," Frank announced.

Luther waved me back as I started to stand, but still briefly took my hand, although I could see most of his attention was on my wife who remained pressed tightly against Frank. Surprisingly, Frank asked the black man to join us for a drink and he immediately dropped onto the small couch with Abby squeezed in the middle.

Luther looked to be about 6'2" tall and was quite thick but not flabby. Even through his well-tailored slacks and dress shirt, it was easy to discern he had heavy thighs and well-developed arms. His size, coupled with his shaved head, made him look a bit menacing.

Stuck between the two male bodies, my wife struggled to pull her dress down and finally gave up leaving lots of leg showing. Certainly, the two men noticed as their eyes made numerous glances.

"Come on baby," Clemmy whined and turned my head back to her.

As we kissed, the older woman resumed teasing my dick and consumed by her attention, it wasn't until I heard a heavy sigh from Abby, audible even over the music, that I looked up. Frank had her partially turned across his body and was kissing her deeply, and in that position, one leg draped over his. The large black man's hand now fondled her exposed bottom. The contrast between her smooth, white skin and his dark meaty hands was striking and for a moment it mesmerized me before I looked up and realized that everyone nearby was watching. I thought about intervening as she seemed almost trapped between the men but some unseen force kept me from moving.

"Why don't y'all come over and let her have some fun," Clemmy whispered, breaking my concentration.

"Not tonight," I replied, now certain there was more to their play than public fondling.

"I understand...soon though," she responded, to which I gave a quick nod.

Deciding we needed to regroup, when Frank released my wife, I managed to get her attention and indicated we should go. I could tell by her expression they had aroused her and sensed she might even be a little disappointed to be leaving. However, during our discussion on the drive home, she agreed it had been time and we soon were laughing about the couple catching us. Fortunately, she maintained her spirit, and as soon as we entered the house, we raced to the bedroom. In short order, we were naked beneath the heavy comforter in a tight embrace.

"Damn you looked so hot tonight," I whispered.

"I told you I didn't like you with Clemmy," she teased, referring to the message she had delivered after our last visit.

"I have to distract her while you play with Frank," I snickered, and then added, "Luther, too."

"Do you really want someone else touching me?" she whispered with fake vulnerability, as she ran her tongue along my neck.

"Ummm...that feels good," I replied.

"You didn't answer," she said but maintained her teasing.

"You seemed happy," I responded, and when my fingers found her slippery wet slit, I said, "Wow...excited."

"Hush," she replied and turned onto her back, pulling me with her.

She fumbled with my dick and then brought it to her opening. As wet as she was, a gentle push was all it took to enter, and when we had connected, I stopped and looked down at her beautiful face.

"Just like before. Frank's kisses make you hot," I teased.

"Mmmm...yeah... Luther's too," she sighed.

"You kissed him? Luther?" I asked and as my mind recalled the nearby voyeurs, I wondered what they were thinking.

"Yeah...you were too busy with Clemmy to even notice," she said with an impish smile.

"Damn... What else did I miss?" I asked.

"Oh, just his fingers on my panties," she answered.

"Whose? Where? What do you mean?" I fired back.

The comical way I spoke made Abby giggle and it took her a moment to calm enough to reply, "Luther's fingers...you know where."

"He touched your pussy?" I asked in shock.

"Just on the outside...through the panties," she clarified.

It took a moment for the words to process and then I said, "No wonder you're dripping."

"Yeah...mmmm..." she moaned as I started to move.

Within seconds, I was taking her with deep, purposeful strokes, overwhelmed by the image of the men surrounding her. I knew I wouldn't last long but in truth, I didn't want to. Selfishly, I wanted to explode into my wife and ease my aching balls as I filled her with semen. Abby's movements and sounds were equally urgent and she had her legs high in the air as she encouraged me. Then, with my body suddenly numb and stars appearing before my eyes, I threw my head back and roared as I let go. I collapsed onto her and for some time she bore my full weight before I summoned the strength to roll to her side.

"Shit, Abby," I forced out.

"That was big...my God," she giggled.

"I know...I'm sorry..." I offered.

"Hush," she responded as her fingers started running through my hair.

I enjoyed her gentle touch for several minutes as I regained my strength and then pulled her tight. We cuddled and occasionally kissed but knowing she still needed relief, I pushed her onto her back as my fingers found her swollen slit.

"Mmmm...that feels good," she sighed as I gently rubbed her clit.

"He got you aroused," I said as the vision of Luther's fingers teasing her pussy filled my head.

"Shhhh...don't," she whispered.

"Two men...and you between. Kissing and touching you," I pushed.

"What did you do with Clemmy?" she asked but kept her eyes closed.

"She brushed against my dick with her hand," I admitted.

"Really?" she asked as her eyes flew open, and then with a sigh she added, "She's too much."

"Yeah...she got me hard. Just like they got you excited," I pressed.

"No..." she responded but she couldn't hold back her smile.

"Mmmm...hmmm..." I said and after several seconds, I continued with, "What if Luther had slipped his fingers underneath and touched you like I'm doing?"

Her reaction was like watching a car stuck in second gear suddenly being upshifted to third. A little whimper escaped her mouth and her legs widened several inches. I leaned down and took a nipple between my lips and sucked hungrily on it for several seconds as she filled the room with whimpers.

"What are you doing to me?" she whined sensually.

"Hush...just think of Luther's fingers on you while Frank kisses you," I whispered.

It took another minute, and in that time, I watched her legs spread even further as her sounds became desperate. Then, her orgasm hit, and her voice became much louder. For a moment, she grasped my wrist as I continued to manipulate her clit, and then she started to thrash, ending up curled on her side. I pulled the covers over us and began to rub her arm but she took it and pulled it over her and soon we were asleep.

The next morning, I had my radar going to try and determine my wife's state of mind. The liquor and the moment might very well have allowed her to participate in the encounter but in the light of day, I wondered how she might view things. Interestingly, I got no signals of distress which seemed particularly odd knowing that a strange black man had toyed with her sacred spot. Indeed, later that evening, she seemed quite happy to discuss the event.

"They certainly are an interesting couple," Abby said as we sipped wine in front of the TV.

"Yes, but I think there's more. Clemmy wanted us to come over to their house. I think they are probably swingers," I told her.

"You mean like wife swappers?" she asked.

"Yeah, I get the feeling there's more. More than just that bar," I replied.

"So, we're the new recruits?" she said.

Her question made me laugh but it did seem accurate and I replied, "Yeah, could be."

"They're attractive and charming. Why would they do that?" she asked.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong," I said.

"I agree there's something more...but that sounds like a lot more," she replied.

"Well, you already kissed him. That's pretty intimate," I said as a tease, and started to add, "And Luther..."

"Stop!" she interrupted, and then repeated her stance on Clemmy, "And I don't like you with her."

"I didn't plan it, sweetie. I thought it would just be us. I guess we should have anticipated they would go there, though," I responded.

"I know. That was a surprise. How are we going to be sure it won't happen if we go again?" she asked.

The easy way she brought up a return to Luther's surprised me but wanting to encourage her playfulness, I said, "We'll go on an off night. Like a Wednesday."

"We'll be the only ones there," she laughed.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories