Abby Needs Drugs... and a Wee

Story Info
Abby the junkie discovers I take more than just cash.
1.8k words
4.6
8.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story published here, I hope you enjoy it. I am open to any comments and, hopefully, will be posting more soon!

This story contains mention of Drugs and bodily funtions (Pee) so if that might offend you, please feel free to skip it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C'mon please. It's only until tomorrow," said Abby.

"You know I don't do tick, it's more hassle than it's worth," I replied.

"But I've been buying from you for ages" she continued to plead.

"Yeah, and that means you should know the rules. You want drugs, you pay me money, it's a simple system" I snapped, getting annoyed now.

Abby looked dejected. I assumed she had realised this was a lost cause and would now skulk off to find some cash or bother someone else.

"I'll suck your cock" she stated.

"What?" I replied, somewhat surprised by this.

"I'll suck your cock if you let me tick a bag until tomorrow" she confirmed.

I had to take a moment to consider this. I was recently single and, despite being a junkie, Abby was not an entirely unattractive woman. I guessed late 20's although it's hard to tell with junkies sometimes, it's not a lifestyle that keeps you looking your best! She was, as most of them are, pretty skinny, probably size 6 with some small, but perky looking tits. I'd guess B-cups.

She looked a bit rough with somewhat dishevelled, shoulder length, brown hair and a pale complexion with some blemishes on her face from her addiction and you could see some track marks on her exposed arms as well but she clearly was not a heavy user.

She was wearing a tight, short sleeved black crop top and a pair of black leggings that showed off her small, pretty perfect ass.

"Ok" I agreed "Sounds like a deal".

She smiled. "Cool, can I just use your bathroom first?"

"My bathroom?" I queried.

"Yeah, I really need a piss. I was only going to be here a few minutes" she said, giving a little bounce as if to enforce the idea.

I was about to agree when my brain suddenly had an idea. If she was willing to whore herself out for the opportunity of simply paying tomorrow for her gear, what else would she be willing to do.

Now, I have fetish. In fact, I have quite a few, but my biggest one is piss. Specifically wetting myself and watching women wet themselves although any form of clothed or naked piss play is right up there.

"Tell you what" I countered, reaching into my pocket for some baggies. "Here's your ten bit, you follow through on today, you can come and pay me for it tomorrow."

She nodded in agreement.

"Or" I continued, adding another bag to the first one, "You do something else for me and you can have both of these and you don't owe me anything".

"Really?" she replied, clearly surprised.

"Yep, really" I confirmed.

"What do I have to do?" she asked, with a touch of apprehension.

"It's weird" I confessed "and you can always say no and the original deal still stands."

She raised her eyebrows, urging me to go on.

I had a moment of hesitation, this is not something I had revealed to many people and I was a bit concerned that it could backfire but my cock had taken over from my brain at this point and I did hold all the cards.

"I want to watch you go for a piss, in your leggings and then I want you to suck my cock" I blurted out.

She looked at me for a second, eyes wide, clearly surprised by my request.

"What?" She managed.

"I want you to stand in my bath and go for a piss without taking your leggings off. Then I want you to suck my cock" I repeated.

"That's fucking gross" she said, "Why would you want to watch that?"

"It's my....thing" I stated "I like watching women piss themselves. It's a fetish."

"That's not what I was expecting" she said.

"You can just say no" I reminded her, "The original deal still stands if you still want to do that."

"I didn't say no" she replied "It just caught me by surprise. I was expecting something like you wanted to fuck my ass."

She seemed to weigh up the options in her mind for a second.

"Two bags, no debt if I piss myself and give you a blow job," she checked.

"Yep, and I'll throw in a bin bag for your car seat" I joked.

She smiled.

"This is really fucking weird, but I'll do it" she said "but you can't tell anyone about it."

"Of course not, but same goes for you, this is between us" I agreed.

"Can I take my shoes off?" she asked.

"Yeah, that's fine" I agreed.

She slipped her shoes off to reveal some black ankle socks underneath.

I stepped back and gestured toward the bathroom allowing her to walk in front of me, enjoying the view of those tight leggings over her sweet ass. I could not see a panty line, so I guessed she was wearing a thong. Or nothing.

She entered the small bathroom and turned to face me.

"In the bath?" she asked.

"Yeah, less mess".

"That's what toilets are for" she said with a smile, "this is so weird".

"You don't have any fetishes or just things you like that other people might find strange or gross or weird?" I enquired, air quoting weird. "Everyone has different ideas".

"I guess" she conceded, stepping into the bath. I made a mental note that this could be a subject to bring up later!

"So, I just go?" she asked, facing me.

"Just go" I confirmed.

I waited, wondering if this might take some time. It didn't. She gasped and looked down. I followed her gaze and was amazed to see the first few drops start to appear on her leggings and drip down to the bath. I immediately noticed that this was a strong yellow colour and, for some reason, that made my cock even harder that it already was. The drops seemed to stop and I saw her stomach tense as she pushed and then it started again, this time a solid flow of golden nectar.

It started pouring through her leggings and I was worried that she was not wearing any knickers and it would just flow straight out but then I saw it start to spread out and down her thighs.

I was squeezing my cock through my jeans but was immediately in danger of making my own mess and I knew I had someone to help after this, so forced myself to stop. You could smell it now too and that was really not helping my case.

Her thighs glistened as it made it to her knees, most of it now flowing down her leggings into the puddle of pee at her feet, soaking her socks.

She seemed to be transfixed on what was happening, staring down at her increasingly wet pants.

"So warm" she almost moaned.

It was not a long wee, maybe 15-20 seconds real-time, although it felt like an age. It slowly started slowing before stopping altogether. She looked up at me as I was still watching the last drips fall from her crotch. She shook her legs back and forth as if trying to get the last drops out.

I finally looked up at her with a huge smile on my face, and a rock solid, throbbing penis in my jeans.

"That was amazing" I told her, almost breathlessly.

"I can see" she retorted, gesturing to my, rather obvious, bulge. "I can't believe that got you so hard".

"How did it feel?" I asked her.

"Weird and gross" she replied, clearly not that impressed. "But so warm".

She padded her feet in the puddle.

"Eww, really should have taken the socks off too" she whined. "Can I get out now?"

"Yeah, you have some work to do" I said with a grin, "but I don't think it's going to be a long job"

She smiled as she climbed out of the bath. I was already unzipping my flies to allow my raging cock out of his prison.

She tugged at her sodden crotch and then shimmied her legs back and forth as she tried to pull the soaking cotton up her thighs. She grimaced as she did so with another "Ewww" thrown in as well.

When she finally had them tight again she knelt down in front of me and, while looking up at me, slowly slid my cock into her mouth. She had done this a lot, you could instantly tell by the way she didn't hesitate and slid it all in, no messing. It felt like heaven.

I'd had my cock sucked before, even by a woman who had just wet herself, but there was something about that time, the way it had happened, the fact that she had done it solely to score some drugs that made it feel so wrong, so degrading and that seemed to make it so much dirtier.

I tried my best to hold on, I thought un-sexy thoughts and tried not to think about the junkie whore in soaking wet leggings slobbering all over my cock but there was a limit and that limit was, embarrassingly, very low!

In my mind I tell it as about 5 minutes but, in reality, I don't think it was even 2 before I realised the end was here. I contemplated giving her a tap to let her know but decided not to, it would be a nice surprise for her.

I think she knew anyway from my moans but I shot a huge load right into her throat. She made a noise as it erupted in her mouth but she didn't seem to care. She slowly removed my cock from her mouth, letting it pop out at the end to hang, still mostly erect.

She looked up at me from the ground and, while staring right into my eyes, swallowed the whole load.

She licked her lips as she stood up and wiped her mouth on the back of her arm.

"You enjoy that then?" she asked, a grin on her face.

"I think you know the answer to that" I laughed as I handed her the promised payment.

She headed back to the hall where she slipped her wet socks into her trainers and turned for the door. I told her to wait a second as I grabbed the promised bin bag and she thanked me and headed off to get high without another word.

Hopefully I will see her again soon and she won't have any money again!