Abby's Dress Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter's best friend has me try on her graduation dress.
4.3k words
4.74
55.2k
136

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 02/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had really developed into quite a beautiful young lady.

I had known her since kindergarten. Her family moved in to our little cul-de-sac community the summer before she started the school year. My husband, daughter and I lived at the end of the cul-de-sac. Abby, her parents and little brother moved to a fixer-upper just five homes up the street from ours.

My daughter, Stacy, and Abby found each other quickly that summer. We lived at the closed end of the street which was the natural gathering place for all the children who lived on the court. When we had moved here two years prior, we learned quickly that the noise of laughter, screaming, skateboards scraping the sidewalk and chalk drawings on the street was a daily occurrence. And this is where Abby and Stacy became inseparable.

I'm Brenda Grason, housewife. Yes, housewife. Oh, I worked in an office for several years, but when Stacy was ready to enter high school, Frank, my husband, and I decided he was making enough at his investment job to allow me to stay home. A big part of the decision was to be there for Stacy as she navigated high school...and all the drama that comes with it for a teenage girl. Those four years went by quickly, as does life.

Stacy and Abby had gone through elementary, middle and high school together. And now their dream plan was a gap year traveling throughout the country together.

And here I was on a warm, spring Saturday watching both of them cross the stage to gather their diplomas. Both were wearing their caps and gowns; all white with burgundy stoles and tassels representing their school colors. An all-girls high school. Did I mention drama earlier? A teenage girl in high school is one thing. Make it an all-girls school and you double the drama. But that was not what I was thinking now. I was filled with pride and relief.

Abby, I should note, was quite the looker. All legs at 5'6" compared to my daughter who was barely 5 feet, four inches shorter than me. Abby was slim, olive skinned, average breasts (34B?) and what my husband, if he dared, would call a nice set of hips to hold on to. Stacy on the other hand was very cute, but petite in every way with no hips, easily sunburned skin and 32a breasts. At the moment I knew that under their gowns they both had nearly matching light blue, vee-neck, sleeveless dresses that were shorter than I would have liked. And no bras! I could only hope they had undies on because the dresses barely covered their butts.

The graduation party for both of the girls would be at our house. We had an expansive yard and Abby's parents, Linda and Scott, liked the idea from the start; not to mention the convenience. We got a local caterer who provided not only the food and drinks, but tents, tables, chairs and even the DJ and decorations. With the ceremony and an hour or so of pictures and some tears afterward, having a caterer do all the work was the perfect arrangement.

Abby and Stacy were both excited about the arrangements, as well. The convenience of home, no need to travel and because of that, we agreed that they could have champagne type spritzers.

The ceremony was an emotional roller coaster, especially for Linda and me. With the speeches and the video montage looking back at their years it hit us that our girls were adults now. I could hear my baby call me mommy, then mom and the occasional "mother!" And Abby went from calling me Mrs. Grason to Mrs. "G" to also "mother" as I was her second mom.

The party would be a relief from all those emotions. The girls had kept their graduation gowns on for a few more photos with family members at the house and practically ripped them off with the last click of the cameras and phones. Party time.

My goodness! Those dresses were short and tight! I am hardly a prude, but I had to let my daughter know before she joined everyone in the yard that if she bent over just a tad, she'd be showing her goods. "Mother!" was her one-word response. Many of her classmates and friends wore similar hemlines. Abby walked in as Stacy was getting to the screen door and I heard Stacy remark sarcastically, "Pull down your dress, Abby, you're showing too much of your ass," as she walked back out into the yard.

"What was that about Mrs. G?" Abby asked. I sighed and remarked that maybe I was feeling old seeing them in their little dresses. Abby walked over to me, took my hands in hers, looked me right in the eyes and said, "I would bet anything that if you took the dress I'm wearing and put it on, you would look so hot."

I could feel the heat in my face and butterflies in my stomach. Where did that come from? Abby gave me a kiss on the cheek before releasing my hands and walked back to the party.

More of the friends and family members were now coming through to get to the yard, but I had to excuse myself to use the bathroom. Actually, I went to my bedroom to sit for a moment. In all my years watching Abby grow up and having her around have I ever thought of her in a sexual way. I mean, really, that would be so wrong! But her eyes on me; her hands on mine; and that simple kiss made me melt. What just happened?!?

No. I have never been with a woman. Oh, I've admired other women. I've thought at times what it would be like to be with a woman, but those were simply thoughts. Everyone has those thoughts. I never thought of acting on those thoughts! I was happily married, had a great sex life and would never consider such a thing! And here I was thinking of the warm touch of my daughter's best friend.

After a few moments I got myself together. I had guests to entertain. And I wanted a glass of wine. Yes, we had beer and wine for the adults, but there was no doubt that some of the girls got tired of the spritzers and snuck some wine. It was a good day...and night. Most of the families and friends left by early evening. The 'just graduated' and friends were going to be there for a while so Linda and Scott decided to walk back home while imploring Frank and I to call them if we wanted the kids out. Frank decided to go up to our room. He had just enough beer to mellow him out. I made sure the caterer had cleaned and packed everything up and I let Stacy know that I was heading up. She, stood, hugged me and thanked me (and dad) for making it such a special day for her. I wished them a good night and started walking back to the house. As I got to the door, I heard Abby asking me to wait. I turned and found her right behind me. She also gave me a big, tight hug. As she did so, she whispered in my ear that she'd make sure to see me in her dress, kissed my cheek and went back to the group.

That warm feeling came over me again. And as I took a seat on the couch in my living room, I could only think of what Abby said about me in her dress. It had been a long day. A good night's sleep would clear my head. I went upstairs and found my husband sound asleep in his lounger and decided to leave him there. I washed up, brushed my teeth and got in bed. And I did sleep quickly and soundly!

I woke to the sun shining through the windows. Turning to the clock I saw that it was almost nine thirty. My husband was not in the room. I hadn't heard a thing so I obviously slept though his movement and everything else for that matter. I felt very refreshed, got up, put my robe on and got my day started. On my way downstairs I noticed Stacy's door closed, peeked in and saw that she was still sound asleep. Downstairs was quiet, but there was a fresh pot of coffee which I happily poured into a mug. As I took my first sips, I looked out the side window to see my husband with coffee in one hand and a hose in the other washing away the remnants of the spilled drinks and food. I had nothing planned so it should be a quiet day.

Frank finished and came back in, giving me a morning kiss and pouring another mug of coffee. He informed me that he got a tee time so he was going to shower and get to the course. Stacy finally woke after he was gone and over a breakfast of fruit and cereal, the two of us caught up about the day and if she felt any different. She was going to lunch with Abby and her family and she and Abby would be back to open presents that were still on the dining table. Yes, it would be a quiet day.

There was much cleaning to do, but it could wait. I decided instead, to take a long shower and enjoy the quiet. The first thing I did as I got to the master bath was to turn on the shower to get it nice and hot and get the room steamy. In my bedroom I got out of my pajamas and glanced at myself in the mirror. Not bad for a mother of an 18-year-old. As I took a longer look at myself, I thought about Abby's dress. How would I look in that little thing? Then my thoughts turned to her. As I entered the bathroom and stepped into the shower, I felt incredible warmth and I knew it wasn't the steam and spray of the water. Why!?! The warmth spread over me. My pink, puffy nipples swelled. It felt as if my breasts were increasing in size by a cup or two! My breathing increased as it does when sexually excited and my shaved pussy was dying for attention. Maybe I was just horny. After all, Frank and I had not had sex in a couple of weeks. Yes, that was it. I was just horny. But then I imagined Abby's touch, not Frank's. Abby. Oh my God. As the water rained down on me, I leaned against the wall with the spray on my abdomen and pussy. I cupped my breasts rubbing my nipples with my thumbs. Oh, I needed this. My hands moved slowly down until my right hand reached my pussy...so wet. My fingers went between the folds, my clit peeking out. As I lifted one leg onto the corner of the shower, I plunged one finger in, then two. Using my other hand, I rubbed my clit...hard! As I rubbed my clit, I kept my other fingers moving in and out of my pussy. The pressure was building, my breathing heavy. And all I could think of was Abby. Her soft lips, her touch, her warmth, her body against mine. Her ass in that dress. With that final thought I came. I couldn't stop. Fingers plunged deep; clit rubbed like my life depended on it. OHMYGOD! Another orgasm! So good! I was screaming but no sound was coming out. As my orgasm subsided, I felt so weak; so, spent. My fingers slid out of my pussy so sticky with my cum. I allowed my body to slide down the shower wall until was sitting. The water still spraying on me. And now guilt. Why would I think of Abby like that? Had I just masturbated in the shower in the middle of the day? To my little girl's best friend!?!?!

The water running from the showerhead became cool, jarring me from my thoughts and post orgasmic bliss. Before I completely ran out of whatever hot water was left, I got up, grabbed my loofah and washed and rinsed quickly. My fingers were like prunes which happen when you are in the water for close to 45 minutes!

With a towel on my head and one around my body I walked back into the bedroom. I decided that I better do some cleaning and slipped on a pair of loose jeans, a tee and my canvas Keds. I let my hair air dry. I wasn't going anywhere. We had plenty of food left so I heated up some chicken and made a sandwich, enjoying the quiet. Then I got to work packing up the leftover plastic cups and plates, swept the kitchen and dining room, vacuumed the living room and finished with cleaning the bathrooms, my least favorite job. Stacy walked in just as I finished washing up. "Mom! Abby and I were going to take care of the cleaning." "It's the least we could do for what you did for us." "Honey, I know. But the caterer took care of the heavy lifting and I just wanted to finish up so you and Abby can enjoy opening your presents later." I didn't tell her that I also needed to busy my mind after this morning.

Stacy asked to borrow the car. Frank texted asking her to come to the club to meet someone about a summer job. Was surprised he would interrupt his time on the "nineteenth" hole! I knew that he was pushing her a bit, but if she wanted to travel, she would need funds. She said that she and Abby would open gifts after dinner time.

After she left, I put a fresh tee shirt on and decided to ditch my bra. Comfy time. I put some water on the burner for tea and grabbed a travel magazine and set myself up in our sunroom on a very sunny and warm spring day afternoon. Once the pot whistled, I poured my tea and settled in.

I was actually dozing off when I heard "Mrs. G, are you here?" "I'm in the sunroom, Abby." I replied, not being surprised since Abby is like a second daughter and doesn't have to ring the doorbell. Seeing me lounging, she apologized. I told her I was simply enjoying the after-party quiet. And added, "Stacy isn't here. Thought you knew that." "I know. I'm here to see you", she replied. "Oh?" was all that came out of my mouth.

Grabbing my hand and pulling me up, she said, "Come on Mrs. G. I have something in the living room for you." At that point, I didn't seem to have much of a choice as Abby was quite anxious. Once out of the chair, I followed her to the living room where, hanging on the closet door was the dress she wore yesterday. "I want you to try it on, Mrs. G.", Abby said with a twinkle in those green eyes. I was a bit stunned at her request, but intrigued at the same time. "Abby, be serious, I am way past the age to put on a dress like that." I reluctantly said. Her convincing continued with, "You're not going out in public, Mrs. G, just trying it on." "I want to show you that you are a hot momma." "What's wrong with your mother?!?" I teasingly cried out, knowing that Linda was certainly not the type or size to entertain her daughter in such a way. Abby just rolled her eyes, but quickly gave me a coy look and said, "That's why I have you."

I looked from her eyes to the dress and my thoughts took me to yesterday when Abby held my hands and told me how hot I'd look in it.

"Okay. Okay. I'll try it on! But your phone stays in your pocket!" There was no way I was going to allow her to take pictures of me in this tiny thing. She stepped over to the door and grabbed the dress, pulled it off its hangar and handed it to me. I took it and turned toward the stairs to go change in my room. Abby asked where I was going. When I told her, she said, "Come on Mrs. G, it's just us here. Just slip it on." "Abby, I don't think you want to see a naked old lady in her living room." I replied as I got to the stairs.

At that she ran over and grabbed my arm and turned me around. "Mrs. G, I really don't want you talking that way." I hear that from my mom all the time and I just hate it." "Now put the dress on the banister and lift your arms!" I have no idea why I listened to the command of an 18-year-old, but I found myself doing what I was told. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and began lifting it and it was in that second that I remembered I wasn't wearing a bra. Once my hands were free of my sleeves they went right to my breasts, but Abby had little reaction as she moved to the buttons of my jeans. I pushed her hand away and told her I could take care of the rest. Her close proximity to a topless me was a bit uncomfortable, but was it really? I felt a sexual charge as I unbuttoned and lowered my jeans while she grabbed the dress from the banister. Leaving my jeans crumpled at my feet I stepped out of them and looked to Abby to hand me her dress. She took a step back and looked at me from head to toe saying "Wow, Mrs. G, you are a milf!" "Abby!" I reacted, "That is not appropriate! And I don't think that's something a female would say!"

As she stepped forward, lifting the dress over my head she said "you'd be surprised, Mrs. G." As her comment began to sink in, she let the dress slip down over my shoulders and boobs, smoothing it down with her hands as she pulled it down my body. I felt her hands on the sides of my boobs and actually got a chill from her touch. I felt my nipples harden and felt flushed as she made sure to pull the dress over my ass and hips, her fingertips seeming to touch me everywhere as she pulled on the material. And the dress was snug, but I had no time to think about that as Abby cupped my breasts surprising me. I grabbed her wrists to push her away "Abby, what are you doing!?!?" "Oh, Mrs. G., chill!" "I'm just adjusting things." "The cups of the dress pushed one of your girls higher than the other!" "Now, how's that?" as she finished her, literally, feeling me up.

She stood back and looked at me. "Wow, are you sure you didn't just graduate, Mrs. G?" She grabbed my arm and walked me to the full-length mirror across the room and stood me in front of it. She had a hand on the small of my back as I looked at myself. I was practically holding my breath since the dress was so tight on me, but admittedly, if I were a generation younger and a few pounds lighter, I would rock this dress. Abby turned me around so my back was now to the mirror. As I turned to look Abby told me that I had panty lines. I told her I was not concerned since I was just trying the dress on. "But we have to get the full affect" she exclaimed as she got on her knees. The next thing I knew, her hands were under the hem of the dress, on my ass, and pulling my panties down. I was in shock! My mouth hit the floor, but it happened so quickly that my panties were down to my ankles before I truly knew what was going on.

"Much better" she said as she stood up. "See, Mrs. G, not so bad, huh?" Kicking my panties which were still at my feet, I turned back to the mirror and saw that there was a difference in the dress when sans. However, it did not change the fact that I needed to address Abby about what she had done. But my problem was that I was so wet by now and worried that my 'excitement' would be noticed. Why was this happening!?!

"You need one more thing, Mrs. G", Abby said as she walked across the living room. I turned from the mirror and watched as she bent over and picked up her heels on the floor that I hadn't noticed earlier. She held them up as she walked back to me saying, "You need these for the full affect." I felt this had gone too far and said as much to Abby as she now stood next to me. She pouted, held up the shoes, and said, "Just this and we're done." Her pout always melted me. "Okay, the shoes and we're done" I snapped maybe a little too harshly. The truth was that her closeness and me wearing the dress with nothing on under it was really turning me on and I needed to get away from this situation.

Again, she went to her knees and asked me to lift my foot. I put my hand on her shoulder for balance as she slipped the shoe (with 3-inch heels) on my left foot. She then crawled to my other side and repeated the process on my right foot. I stood, and she sat back on her heels as I looked in the mirror. I watched as she placed a hand on my calf, as she mentioned how the heels accentuated my legs. I must admit that the dress and heels did look good. My attention, however, went to watching the reflection in the mirror as her hand traveled up my leg. Watching her hand travel slowly up the back of my leg while she knelt there looking straight into my eyes in the mirror had me frozen. I wanted to react; to say something; to stop this, but I was frozen in place. I couldn't even blink as her left hand moved up the back of my thigh, under the dress and drifting over my ass. I felt flushed and could hear my heartbeat in the silence of the moment.

As she moved her hand, the dress moved up with it. Up. Inch by inch. My bare pussy came into view, engorged and oh so wet. Her hand was moving between my legs, fingers coming into view between my thighs as her right hand reached up to move the dress up over my hip. Her fingers, painted burgundy, reached the entrance of my pussy, now leaking so much that her fingertips were coated with my sticky juices. I moved my legs apart to allow her full access. Her eyes, filled with lust, looked at mine in the mirror. With the dress fully above my hips, I was pleading with my eyes for her to fill me. Two fingers pushed up into my very wet pussy, as far as they would go. My mouth opened to scream, but nothing came out. Abby placed her other hand on my stomach and moved it to my fully erect clit. Her fingers moved in and out and then curled around inside me, stretching my hole, finding my g-spot. Our eyes did not move from one another's and I could feel my juices running flowing and the squishing sound of her fingers continuing to push in and out while she also stroked my clitty up and down. There was no way I could last and when she pushed her fingers back up inside me and started moving them in a circular motion I came. And came. And came. One hand went to the wall for balance and the other went to the top of her head. My God! My legs were shaking, my breath was labored and I was in ecstasy!

12