ABC Modeling Company Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron picks up Cindy and says, "We need to continue, we have to stay on schedule."

How has he made plans already? What is up his sleeve? Why don't I know about this?

Cindy and Ron enter his new bedroom and Cindy jumps out of his arms to look around. Where the house is modern and feminine, Ron's room has dark almost royal purple walls with white crown molding and trim. He has rich luxurious carpeting on the floor. Maximum padding. At first, I hated not having the hardwood floors, but I must say, on a cold morning, the soft and warm carpet feels mighty nice.

The California king size bed and dresser are dark wood with intricate hand carvings. Their both one of a kind from a buddy of his. The bed is a canopy bed with mosquito netting around, soft down pillows for Ron and microfiber for Beth and myself. The comforter and sheets are a dark brown, lightweight, yet very warm at night even if Ron takes off for a crying baby.

His true masterpiece is the washroom. It looks like a Greek bath with columns, a large six head shower, and my favorite, four oversized gold clawed soaking tubs. I notice they are filled with water and steam is coming off the water. They're perfect. They all point to a common center, so we can talk. No talking tonight, we just soak. The room has three sinks, one of each female. Ron doesn't need a mirror. The lights are already dimmed, light jazz is playing in the background.

Cindy is the first to speak, "I have played around a bunch. I have had plenty of good sex. People have loved me. However, I haven't ever been treated to such a bath as this. The water is perfect, and the view is stunning. I am almost ashamed to be here. I can't tell you how much I miss you three. You have no idea how happy I am to know that you cared enough to force me to eat right and work out again. The sex has been awesome, and these tubs are a perfect way to end the night."

Ron laughs, "You are funny. We aren't even close to being done yet. I haven't fucked you yet in my bed. Beth and Anna need attention still. Then, there is more fun planned. I know you are tired, I promise you will get a nap in the car. I am going to make this night so special, you will never leave us again."

Cindy laughs, "You had me when you said you would change a diaper."

We stay in the tub until the water starts to get cool. We exit the wonderful baths, now appreciating that we put all four in, and head back to the bed. I follow Beth and Cindy onto the bed. His comforter is the world's softest, I love being in his bed. I see Cindy checking out the bedding, she seems just as interested.

Ron doesn't get into bed with us. He is standing and watching. After a minute, he sits on the far end of the bed and stares at us. Beth somehow reads his mind. She stretches out and bends her legs. She takes a single finger and runs it slowly along her lips. She is masturbating for him. Cindy and I quickly follow. Cindy has three fingers seriously working her little quim. I am doing everything I can. I have two fingers working my hole and one rubbing my clit while Ron is watching us.

Like usual, Beth orgasms first. Ron is crawling up the bed as Cindy goes off. I am rubbing but I am distracted tonight with Ron here. He pushes my hands away and licks my clit and then does a quick licking of my lips. His tongue moves quick and he calls it butterfly kisses. I call it instant orgasm. I really needed that. Ron moves back to the end of the bed.

Beth says seductively, "It looks like it is lady's night. I get Cindy's pussy, Anna, you get her tits."

This is just like the old days for us, Beth tells us what to do. It feels comfortable and natural. I am back on her nipple, sucking the milk out of her. Cindy has the look of relief on her face. I continue. She quickly forgets about me as Beth is now working her pussy over with her big wide tongue. She will use a slow lapping of her tongue then move it quickly like Ron's butterfly kisses. Back and forth she goes and then Cindy will orgasm.

Cindy surprises me, she has her hand on my pussy and two fingers inside of me sloshing around. She doesn't finger fuck me like she used to do, instead, she is surveying my sex. Touching ever bit I have from end to end. This is new. She rubs the pad of her finger across my clit every so often before scrubbing it and forcing me to orgasm. I say scrubbing because it was a quick back and forth motion on my clit and it is instant ignition.

I am awake, just unable to move for a few minutes. Beth is still going to town on Cindy and enjoying herself immensely. I stand up and allow Cindy to clean me out. She loves performing oral on a woman. She is still eager to taste me and bring me to another orgasm. While driving me wild, she stops to orgasm from the job Beth did to her. Beth looks up at me with a shiny face. She is so cute like that.

Beth gets up and straddles Cindy, they are grinding their pussies on each other. This is rare for us, we don't go tribbing often. I must say, I love the feeling of Cindy moaning in my pussy. Damn, I can't wait for my turn. Cindy is too distracted to eat me now. I move down and lick her nipples. They are rubbing good and getting juices on the bedding. They won't last long like this.

With my extra effort on Cindy's nipples and Ron helping Beth by rubbing her nipples from behind her, they both collapse together. While they recover, Ron takes me fast and hard. I bet he is horny from watching the girl action. He never asked or hinted at what he wanted, he just took me. I love it when he does that, it's so awesome. I am a rag doll that he tosses into position and then quickly fucks me hard. His horny meter broke tonight, it's off the charts. He is slamming harder than normal. It almost hurts, I will be red, that's for sure. At least I will match Beth and Cindy.

They are just now starting to recover and seem amused at me and Ron. Then Cindy is shocked at how he is handling me. He grabs my hair in his hands and pulls back, forcing my back to arch. My oh my, I do love it when he is like this. He is fucking me good and hard and not blown his load yet. This is amazing. It's almost killing me to hold my orgasm. I must, for Ron.

Ron finally blows his load. I can feel the cum splashing my insides. I let go of my pending orgasm and wail like a banshee. It is a low, haunting wail that carries on for a while. I have never done that. I am on my side when I wake up. I have this awesome feeling of love and happiness. I just can't help but smile and then blush at the way Beth and Cindy are looking at me. As I blush they both are full of giggles.

On the bed are four stacks of clothes. I am disappointed, I want to stay here and fuck all night. Ron can see the same look from all of us.

Ron has a smirk on his face, "I know you want me to fuck you all night. However, we need to go out and do something before we continue. Trust me, you will like this."

Reluctantly, we all get dressed and Ron leads us out to the limo. Before we hit the end of the driveway, everyone but Ron is asleep.

+++++

I wake up to being carried up the stairs to our Gulfstream. I understand now. We are greeted by George and Wendy. I am still tired, I am passed on to George and he puts me in the bed. I cuddle up with Beth. Ron and Cindy join us soon. She never woke up. A few minutes more and we are at 200 MPH, heading down a runway and then gently lift off into the sky at a steep angle. I notice that Wendy has replaced Ron, now the take off makes sense, he is having fun.

Once we level off, Ron came back and takes Cindy. He leaves Wendy with me and Beth. I find that I am naked. Wendy is disrobing. Beth is now awake and holding my hand. We watch Wendy seductively get on the bed and crawl up to me. She is mid-forties and a big head of light brown curled hair. She has a wonderfully stacked chest with all the right curves. She is pretty but not perfect. Her nose is a tad big, nothing special about her eyes, although her smile is cute. Her personality is infectious. This woman is always happy.

She attacks my cunt with a feverish frenzy. She is trying hard to get me off. George is in the doorway. He knows the three of us are exclusive to one man. As his wife is eating me, he slips in behind Wendy and starts fucking her with a slow fuck. He is a handsome man, almost model quality. He is missing the killer smile. He is hung at least as well as Ron, if not slightly better. Like Ron, he seems to know what he is doing, and Wendy seems to like it tremendously.

George explains, "We are flying up the coast. Ron flies out to sea and then comes into each city from the ocean. We are going to breakfast in Seattle. Cindy is a little child right now. A big man is showing her the world and her eyes are lit up. She is in awe. You were right, she missed a lot on our last trip. We were thrilled when Ron called us. I am over my twenty-four-hour flight time limit, luckily Wendy isn't. Ron doesn't need us but it sure is nice having an experienced co-pilot.

"We can't thank you two enough for the job. You certainly keep us busy flying your models all over the world. It is so much better than going back and forth in the Caribbean. We have seen so much and you three have been awesome. We are thrilled to see Cindy back although I am sad to miss out on her. It's the right decision though, he is a hell of a man."

I orgasm from Wendy's effort. I was listening to George and didn't realize I was about to climax. She quickly moves to Beth while I watch. After a few minutes, I sneak up front. It's silent. I expected fucking or kissing. Nope. Ron is holding her hand as she gazes out the window.

Without acknowledging my presence, Ron whispers, "She has been like this since we flew below the clouds."

A few minutes later, Wendy takes over for Ron and he takes Cindy with him.

Ron comments, "You like flying better now?"

Cindy tries to find the words but can't. She gave up and gave him a kiss on the lips that was so hot it would have melted paint. Ron picks up Cindy and takes her to the bed in back where Beth is already waiting.

Ron says to Cindy, "Time for you to join my mile-high conquest list."

Ron slowly sets her down on the bed and then straddles her body. He is going to suck on her nipples. He is gentle with her, not like the typical rough play he used to do with her. She never spoke a word. This is not typical for her.

Ron soon moves down her body and worships her pussy. He is slow and tender. Typically, with Cindy, he is more aggressive. Cindy typically would be demanding more aggressiveness. She wants quick satisfaction. She has changed a lot. How did he know? This reminds me more of their first time together. That's it! She has that perfect memory that she holds up everyone else to. She wants that again. She is getting it.

I have now seen her orgasm three times. He is moving into position to fuck her good now. No? Isn't he going to fuck her? What the hell Ron! He grabs a foot of hers and starts a massage of her instep and top of her foot. Ok, I get it now. The foot thing. He is magical at this. He is running his hands down her shins and thighs. He also massages the top and bottom of the food before moving to the ankle. He forces her to point her foot and then massages around the ankle. Next, he performs oral on each digit of the foot. It's truly a magical feeling, one she has never experienced.

She orgasms from each foot. Because Beth is the king of feet, Ron studied and bought lessons on pleasing feet. Normally, having my feet given attention is no big deal. Even I can tell he is magical, I know Beth has her largest orgasms from his footwork. Now that she has orgasmed twice, he is moving up to finally fuck her.

Like two years ago, Ron asks Cindy, "We have been friends a long time. We don't ..."

Cindy is annoyed, "That was a cute line two years ago. Right now, I need to be fucked. I am tired. I am horny. I need cock in me. I need YOUR cock in me. I need it now you motherfucker!"

Ron smiles, "Ok, ok, I get the hint."

Beth comments, "The next hint might be an anvil on your head."

Ron pushes forward, Cindy expels a breath. Her smile goes wide.

Cindy says quickly, "Oh my I have missed this. It feels so good."

Meanwhile, Ron now has a steady fucking going on. Again, he is being weird. Cindy is almost always a hard and fast fuck. My guess is she has had a lot of those. She is ready for the Ron Special, at least thirty minutes of slow fucking. Normally Ron is slow in his slow fucks, but Cindy can't control her nature. She needs it faster than either Beth or I do. Ron senses this and adjusts to her needs. So typical of him.

I guess I have taught him well. My needs change from week to week and he always adjusts to me. What a perfect lover he is for us. I see tears in her eyes and this time my sixth sense kicks into overdrive. I use the remote to turn on the overhead projector and bring down the big screen. I then select security, Cindy's house, and start flipping through the bedrooms.

OH MY GOD! All six parents are in the same bed fucking. My dad is fucking Beth's mother. Beth's dad is fucking Cindy's mother. Cindy's father is fucking my mother. I can see the look of surprise on Beth's and Cindy's faces. Ron continues his fucking, he can't see the screen. I quickly change the channel and all the babies are in a large crib. Their all sleeping together, holding hands. It's adorable. They look like this is normal.

Cindy mouths Thank You to me. She has tears in her eyes. I keep the video up on the wall for a few more minutes before turning it off. Ron has great stamina, but he is going faster than he normally does. I can see it's taking a toll on him.

Cindy is somehow able to speak, "Ron, I won't lose you again. You are wearing out after a marvelous fucking. Time to shot me to the moon."

Ron moves to a faster speed using a gradual increase. Cindy is adorable. She wants to say something else, but Ron is making her feel too good. She is squeaking rather than moaning. Her makeup is long gone, yet, she is still very beautiful. Her skin is still perfect although she is flush from having great sex and breathing hard.

Hmmm, her breathing is different. Now that she is more experienced, she doesn't strain as hard to breathe. She is by no means not sucking hard, it's just easier now. She looks much more confident in bed with a man over her. I bet she is enjoying this more as well.

Ron moves her to doggie and is even faster now. He is really slamming his body into hers. I know he can go harder. That means he is holding back. Interesting, I don't think he would have done that three years ago. He just moved to his fastest speed. This won't be long. I see that he is swaying from side to side slowly. How can he even think to do that while going so fast? That is amazing. I now understand why each thrust seems different than the last.

Cindy breaks out of her coma and says, "Oh fuck this is good. Nobody can fuck me like this. Nobody. Fuckkkkkkk I am cummmmmiiiinnngg!"

Cindy then screams at a very high-pitched note. I was afraid of the windows, they held. She will scream from time to time but that is new as well. She is completely wiped out. She is limp like a doll that was dropped by a child, her body is slightly contorted. Her hair is a mess and she is wet from sweating. Ron is no better. He falls to his side after shooting five rounds of cum into Cindy. He too is exhausted and has glazed eyes.

Ron can at least make eye contact with me after a minute or two. I pull him to me. Beth pulls a boneless Cindy to her. Her eyes are open, but nobody is home. She is enjoying her orgasm very much.

Ron can barely whisper to me, "Tell Wendy we land in one hour. You get some sleep if you can."

I yell at Wendy, "We land in one hour."

I can't move Ron. I find a comfortable position and let him fall on me. He is already asleep. Soon, we all are.

Chapter 34 - Breakfast

What seems like only a few minutes later, Wendy and George are waking us up. We have landed and there are four sets of clothes neatly folded for us. I know we left these littered through the plane as we got to the bed. I look at my phone and it is 3:15 AM.

We sleepily dress and are led to the limo. There are two nicely dressed men in the car with us. One is small but built like Ron. The other is a huge man that is bulging with muscle.

Ron introduces us, "Anna, Beth, Cindy, Wendy, and George, meet Phil and Preston. These are two security guards we have for our employees. Preston is one of the smartest people I know. Phil is one of the deadliest men I know. Preston is the walking mountain of muscle. Phil has anger issues. I pair Preston with Phil often, they complement each other. They are both great friends of mine. The place area we are going to isn't great, a show of force keeps the bad guys away. They are here for your safety, I can handle myself."

Beth asks, "I thought we were going to breakfast."

I laugh, "We are, they place has an awesome buffet. We are also going to interview an employee there for modeling. There is also a bouncer there that I may hire as well. You three are not allowed on stage, only Wendy is IF she chooses to."

Now that is an interesting comment. Beth and Cindy look at me and they both have an inquisitive look on their face.

We sleep in the car for thirty minutes. When we wake up we are in front of a strip club, "Twilights". It's almost 4:00 AM and there is a line at the door. A long line. The neighborhood is bad, but the people are all dressed up nice. The parking lot is well lit and there are several security guards by the cars. This is nice. We are let out by the front door. That seems odd as there is a long line. Ron doesn't take us to the back of the line. No, he walks up to a large good-looking man that is preoccupied with some women in the front of the line.

Ron walks up to him and screams, "Private Mitchell! You are out of uniform and unaware of your surroundings. I should bust you down to private!"

The man slowly turns around and looks like he is seeing a ghost.

Mark says in a surprisingly soft and stunning voice, "You! You are alive!" He grabs Ron around the chest and lifts him off the ground in a hug. The man is crying. "I heard you got taken out by a roadside. You never came back. I thought you were dead."

Mark is now talking to the other bouncer, "This man saved my life at least three times that I know of and once he saved our whole group. Dam glad to see you, Ron." He sits Ron down.

Ron asks, "How are the wife and kids?"

Mark looks shy now, "Jane has to work. Both boys were born with a minor heart condition. We are saving for the operations."

Ron smiles, "Next Thursday they are both scheduled at Boston's Children's Hospital. George and Wendy here are our pilots, they will fly all four of you out there and I will put you up in a hotel. When they are healthy, you will come work for me. Here is my card and on the back is your salary. A lawyer will be in touch."

I thought the guy was going to faint. We and several other people close by that heard the conversation are all in tears. Matt is stunned and can't speak.

Ron continues, "I have a reserved VIP table for my group inside. We are here for breakfast. I am also looking for Melissa. We need a private dance."

Mark says with tears in his eyes, "She doesn't start for another hour. When she shows up, I will send her your way. She is a good kid, you be nice to her."

We go inside, and the place is packed. On stage are some beautiful and naked women. We are shown to our table. It is a semi-private room with a good view of the stage. It is raised about a foot, two steps to get into the room. Several chairs and a fair-sized table fill the otherwise plain room. The chairs are free standing. That allows for lap dances. Wendy seems to be distracted by the dance floor. Preston and I take Anna, Beth, and Cindy, one at a time to get breakfast. That leaves Phil with the others.