Abducted Bound Cheerleaders

Story Info
Pair of cheerleaders get abducted after a football game.
5.6k words
4.04
330.1k
102
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night after the football game. Gina and I were waiting for my Mom to pick us up in front of the school. It was getting late and we were the only ones left. It was not like Mom to be late. Gina and I were seniors at Grant High School and we both turned eighteen years old this past September. We were excited that we made the varsity cheerleader squad this year. We were dressed in our little navy blue, gold, and white uniforms over gold panties, which we girls affectionately refereed to as "goldies." Although our tops were made of a warm knitted material and had long sleeves; we began to feel cold as it was getting later.

Gina was a slim, petite girl. She had long light brown hair, which she wore in a ponytail, and she had soft blue eyes. Her skin was unblemished and she had full, bee sting lips. She had a small bosom and a perfectly round little ass. As for me, I stood about three inches taller than Gina did and I had little more meat on my bones. I was a buxom brunette with long dark brown hair and hazel eyes. My hair was thick and full, which I liked to leave down and natural. I developed early and was blessed with large breasts, at which the boys loved to stare. I had a nice hourglass figure. My hips were a bit wide and I had full, yet firm butt. I was not fat, or even plump by any means, but my blue and gold pleated uniform skirt draped over and barely covered the slightly pronounced curve of my behind. The boys loved to watch my ass when I cheered.

I searched my purse for some change to give Mom a call at the payphone nearby. I scrounged up thirty-five cents and as I picked up the receiver of the payphone, I spotted Mom's white mini-van coming down the street. There was a dark, shadowy figure next to her in the passenger seat. As she came closer, I saw that it was a man. He wore dark sunglasses, which was peculiar being that it was so late at night.

"Beth, who is that guy with your Mom?" Gina asked.

"I have no idea. I never saw him before in my life."

Mom pulled up and unlocked the sliding side door. She did not get out to open the door like she usually did. Mom looked kind of nervous. I slid open the door and Gina and I hopped in the back seat of the van. I sat behind Mom and slid the door closed. Mom was still dressed in her work attire. She had on a black knee length skirt and a red, long sleeved, silk blouse. With the exception of her long bangs, her lovely dark brown hair was pulled back in a bun. It appeared to be mussed up though. Mom was meticulous about her appearance and would not be caught dead in public looking so shabbily. She usually made it a habit to wear pantyhose or stockings when she wore dresses or skirts, but her smooth shapely legs were bare. Mom was thirty-nine years old, but she was still attractive a youthful looking. People always mistook us for sisters. Her hair was thinner and shorter than mine was and she had big, beautiful, brown eyes. She had a smaller frame than I did. I was slightly taller than she was, but like me, she was well endowed on top. I guess I inherited my large boobs from her.

Mom turned back to me as I fastened my seatbelt. "Beth, this is my cousin Joe from Chicago." Said Mom nervously, "He-he was in town and happened to stop by for a surprise visit."

"Hi cousin Joe." I said. He nodded and did not speak.

"Hello Joe, I'm Gina, Beth's friend." Said Gina politely. Joe rudely ignored her. Gina looked over at me with a raised brow. I was sure she greeted him loud enough for him to hear her. I never knew Mom had a cousin named Joe. We did have relatives in Chicago though. I guessed him to be a distant cousin and the way Mom was acting, I didn't think the surprise visit was all that welcomed. He was a strange looking guy. He appeared to be about 45 years old. He was tall and husky, maybe 6'-4" and 265 pounds. He had jet-black hair, which he slicked back and thick dark eyebrows. His complexion was ruddy and his face was severely pockmarked. He was dressed in a black trench coat, with the collar raised to partially cover his homely face. He clutched a black leather bag upon his lap. It was the type of a bag that an old fashioned doctor would carry while making house calls. I didn't like the vibe I was getting from him.

Mom pulled away from the curb and drove down the street. She turned south on the main highway out of town. We lived in the opposite direction. Gina was going to sleep over our house that night. We drove along in awkward silence. Something was up.

"Mom? Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well dear...I have bring Joe to see a friend." She glanced over at Joe with a worried expression. Joe nodded in agreement. He had his arms folded in front of him and beneath his left armpit I saw a shiny black cylindrical object. I looked closer and saw that it was the barrel of a revolver pointed at Mom! My heart jumped.

"Mom? W-what's going on here?" I asked. Then Joe suddenly whipped around in his seat and thrust the gun between my parted knees. The front sight of the gun nicked the inside of my left knee. Instinctively, I slammed my legs shut. The barrel was cold as it came in contact with my warm inner thighs. It was pointed right at my crotch. I froze in complete shock.

"Listen here you little bitch! Shut up and do everything I say and no one will get hurt." He yelled fiercely. The muscles in his face grew taught and veins bulged in his neck. I was shaking terribly and only managed to shake my head yes in acknowledgement. Gina stared in horror with her mouth agape. She was scared speechless. Joe pulled the gun away and poked it into Mom's ribs. "Drive!" He shouted. Mom said nothing and obeyed by driving along the dark highway out of town.

We pulled into an old industrial complex several miles outside the city limits near the county line. We parked behind an abandoned warehouse that used to house a machine shop. Joe ordered us out of the van and took us into the warehouse. Once inside, he closed the heavy door and latched it behind him. He placed a heavy lock on the latch and secured it. We were now locked in this dark and eerily empty warehouse with this crazed maniac. We were miles away from the nearest home, farm, or business. And with Joe armed with a gun, screaming or running would have been futile.

The warehouse was cold and damp. It smelled musty and dirty. The interior was dark and grimy. Trash, debris, rusted machinery, discarded tools and empty beer cans littered the area. Rats could be heard scurrying about. Gina shrieked as one ran across her foot. Joe brought us to the main floor, where he turned on a small desk lamp that stood on a metal table. It had no lampshade and the dusty old bulb dispersed a dingy yellow light throughout a small section of the main warehouse floor. Here, Joe pulled out thin leather straps from his doctor bag and ordered Mom to tie me and Gina's hands in front of us. She secured us tightly as Joe supervised. Mom begged Joe to do what he wanted with her, but to leave us girls alone. He responded with a swift back handed slap to Mom's cheek. She stumbled back and put a hand up to her face. She began to weep at the hopelessness of the situation.

Joe roughly grabbed Mom and spun her around. He quickly looped and tied a thin rope around her wrists, binding her hands behind her back. He pushed her down into a nearby metal folding chair and tied a cloth gag over her mouth. He took a long leather strap, looped through her arms, pulling her elbows closer together. Then he ran the strap through the open back of the chair, tying her arms tightly to the chair. He pulled some masking tape out of his bag and taped Mom's ankles to the front legs of the chair. This forced her legs open and I could see under her skirt. She was not wearing panties, as her dark bush was fully visible. I was close enough to detect what looked like clear dried secretions on her upper, inner thighs. It was dried up semen. Did this guy already rape Mom? Mom was divorced for several years and she was not currently dating anyone, so I doubt if she had consensual sex prior to this. I wondered how did she come across this creep.

Joe turned his attention toward Gina and me. He took two pairs of panties out of his bag and shoved a pair into my mouth. I could tell by the style and color that the underwear belonged to my mother. He placed tape over my mouth. He gagged Gina in a similar manner. Then he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to an area of the warehouse that had a pair of electrical hoists with thick chains that dropped down from the steel beam in the ceiling. Large hooks with clasp enclosures dangled at the bottom of heavy-duty chains that fed down from the hoists. With a hand held push button control, Joe could raise and lower the hooks and will. He clicked a button and a hook slowly descended from the ceiling. It stopped a few feet above my head. Joe grabbed my bound wrists, lifted them up and hooked the leather straps onto the heavy metal hook. The spring-loaded clasp locked my strapped wrists into the hook. I had to stand on tiptoes to relieve some of the pain forming in my shoulders and upper back, as I was partially suspended from the hook. He did the same to Gina

Joe clicked two buttons, which sent Gina and I up and away. He raised us a few feet off the floor. It was quite uncomfortable being suspended like we were. The hoists were on a single steel rail, which ran along a beam in the ceiling. Greased rollers on the main hoist mechanism latched onto the steel beam, which allowed the hoists to be pulled across the warehouse floor. Joe dragged us along and brought us closer to Mom, who was still seated in folding chair. She was struggling to free herself. She stopped and looked in horror as she saw Gina and me raised off the floor and swinging from a pair of hoists.

Joe noticed Mom trying to free herself. He became angry. "I will teach you to try to get away from me bitch!" He growled as he moved quickly toward Mom. With his hands, he tore open the front of her silky blouse. He stripped the garment off her body and threw it aside. He grabbed the front of her lacey white bra and pulled his hand down forcefully, tearing it off her body cleanly. Her heavy, full, bosoms flopped downward onto her chest. Her nipples hardened slightly in the cold damp air. Joe placed his face into Mom's chest and began to wildly lick her blooming breasts. He nibbled at her nipples and bit into the soft white flesh outside her areolas. Joe raised up and began to slap Mom's breast about. She screamed into her gag and writhed with every sharp stinging blow. Joe stopped only to remove his thick black leather belt from his pants and he resumed his assault with frenzied whips to her tenderized boobs. Her brutalized breasts turned a bright pink with a combination of hand shaped and strap shaped welts. Mom shut her eyes tight and her feet danced up and down nervously although they were tightly bound the chair leg. She shook her knees inward and outward as if she had to pee. After about a hundred strokes of the belt, Joe stopped the wild punishment of Mom's breasts.

He reached into in evil bag of tricks and pulled out a hard white plastic vibrator. It was an eight-inch, phallic shaped model with a smooth, narrow tip. It buzzed as he turned it on. Joe shoved it against Mom's exposed snatch and worked it into her vagina. Mom raised and jumped in her seat. He worked it in and out of her pussy for a few minutes. Mom trembled and quaked in her seat. She screamed into her gag as she came in a cascading orgasm. Mom slumped down into her seat and appeared to be relishing the moment of the release of sexual tension. Joe shoved the vibrator deep into her pussy and left it there. It rattled loudly on the metallic seat of the folding chair. Mom would press her thighs together occasionally. This muffled the rattling sound. Joe took a pair of wooden clothespins from his bag and clamped them onto her erect nipples. Mom moaned intensely and wiggled in her seat. She opened her legs, then pressed her thighs firmly together. She seemed to be enjoying the sensation. It seemed that Mom was on her way to a multi-orgasmic adventure. I felt a tingling sensation deep in my pussy as I saw the horrific yet strangely erotic sight of my mother's pussy getting violated and fulfilled by machinery at the same time. Joe folded his belt in his hand and came over to me. He lowered my hoist a few inches so that my feet could reach the floor if I stood on tiptoes. He pulled me over to a stainless steel table. He centered the hoist over the center of the table. This forced me to bend forward over it. My short cheerleader skirt raised up showing off my butt. The bottoms of my gold panties peeked out from under the pleated skirt. Joe flipped the skirt onto my back and stood back. He wound up and cracked me hard on my ass with his belt. I sang out a muffled scream into the rolled up ball of panties crammed into my mouth. It was a hard biting sting that cut across by sensitive ass cheeks. Joe twisted back and smacked me again, nearly in the same spot. Again, the sting was sharp and hot. Joe began to whip my ass with the same intensity that he used on Mom's tits. After a half a minute my ass began to burn and throb. The pain was real and intense, but it was effecting me in a strange way. I actually began to get turned on by it. Wetness well up inside me and my panties became quite moist. The pain began to subside and numbing set in. A warm, good feeling overcame the hurt. I could not believe it. I was finding pleasure in pain. What kind of sick person was I? The sensation was incredible though. Part of me wanted him to stop, but a part of me wanted more and more!

Joe stopped whipping me after what seemed like a 100 to 150 cracks on the ass. My butt was on fire when he finished. He twisted me around to face him. My ass came in contact with the cold steel of the table. The coolness soothed my aching, burning cheeks. Joe lifted my knit top and pushed my white sports bra over my plump boobs. They dangled there helpless and vulnerable. Joe back up and retrieved a black leather riding crop from his bag of pain. He whipped it against the palm of his bare hand. He grinned crookedly beneath his dark glasses as he approached me. Without a word of warning, he proceeded to whip my breasts with the riding crop. He used rapid sidestrokes and backstrokes. Like my ass, my tender soft breast flesh stung at first. The pain gave away to heat, which in turn gave away to dull ache, then numbness. My nipples got extremely erect. When Joe saw this, he directed his assault on them. Again, my experience in pain was exhilarating and pleasurable. Joe stopped after several minutes, either out of exhaustion or boredom. He turned his evil hand toward Gina.

Joe raised Gina up two more feet to a point where her groin was level to his head. He reached up under Gina's skirt and lowered her goldies and her white cotton panties, which she concealed beneath her gold uniform briefs. He stripped her underwear from her dangling feet and dropped them on the floor. He raised back up and began to pet Gina's soft furry muff. He stuck his fingers into her pussy as she squirmed and twisted on the hook. Joe stepped away and disappeared into the darkness. He returned moments later with an old push broom with a long wooden handle. He lubed the rounded tip of the handle with petroleum jelly, which he produced from his bag. He propped the broom up against Gina's leg and measured. He raised Gina up a few more inches, then positioned the broom just under her crotch. He lowered her down to a point where the greased tip of the broom handle was about to breech the opening of her virginal vagina. Fear overcame her face. Her eyes were wide and she shook like a panicky fish on a hook. She tried kicking her legs at Joe, but he deflected the blows easily and managed to lower the hoist, easing Gina's body onto the upright broom. She hung there with her pussy skewered onto the broom. The top six inches of the broomstick disappeared into her snatch. The sight was incredibly bizarre and Gina looked like a cheerleader flavored Popsicle. Joe licked the stick just inches below Gina and worked his way up to her pussy. His tongue swirled around the point of entry and then ventured on to her budding clitoris. He flicked away at her clit with his darting tongue. Joe dropped his pants and kicked them to the side. He began stroking an enormous erection as he licked Gina's sweet, young pussy. After several minutes, Gina began to hyperventilate and shudder. I could not tell if she was in pain or in ecstasy. The facial expressions were so similar. He stood there working on her clit with his tongue for ten minutes, whereupon she came with three heaving sighs.

Joe came back to punish me some more. His ten-inch cock poked out from his dark trench coat. It was as fierce looking as the gun he pointed at my pussy earlier. He knelt down and pulled off my goldies and my white shiny nylon panties simultaneously. He picked them up and inhaled the crotch of my underwear. He smiled, as he liked my fresh young womanly scent. He walked over to Mom and draped my undies over her head to taunt her. He came back at me via another trip to his black bag. He pulled out a small shiny object that looked like a tie clip. It had a thick black string with a purple feather attached to it. Upon a closer look, I saw that it was a metal clamp with serrated teeth. I recognized it as a "roach clip", an instrument used by marijuana smokers to hold their depleted joints in place without burning their fingers. Joe lifted my skirt and searched for my snatch. He rubbed his hand over my muff and felt around for my clit. Once he located it, he placed the clamp onto the extremely sensitive tissue that formed my love button. The searing pain coursed through my body as the clamp bit down onto my tender and swollen clit. I pressed my thighs tightly together as a reflexive response. I began to breathe heavily and tried to focus on putting the pain out of my head. The rapid breathing helped and the pain subsided as I tried to relax and just accept it. The pain caused blood to flow to my clit and it throbbed and pulsated through the sharp tight teeth of the clip. An overwhelming urge to urinate came over me. I was tempted to let my golden river flow, but I decided to hold it in. The pressure was intense.

Just then, Joe twirled me away from him. He raised my skirt and spanked my bare sore bottom with his hand. I jumped and slammed my knees together in shock. My clenched thighs pulled at the clip attached to my clit causing a wave of pain to shoot deep into my pussy. He continued to spank me vigorously for brief thirty seconds. When he was done, he grabbed onto my lower legs and lifted them up. This transfer of weight pulled painfully on my already tight and sore shoulders and back as my arms hung from the hook. With the exception of my raised arms, my body was parallel with and facing the floor. Joe cupped his hands on the front of my thighs, just above the knees. He held me there in place as he stuck his huge cock into my pussy from behind. He pulled my legs toward him causing me to swing and collide into his pubic arch. His stone hard cock filled my tight pussy to the bursting point as he mounted me "wheel barrel style." Unlike Gina, I lost my virginity a week after my 18th birthday, when Brian Davis, the varsity quarterback popped my cherry in the back of his van. I had a few guys since then, so I felt I would be more prepared and not get startled when a man's penis penetrated my pussy. But Joe's length and width was too overwhelming and coupled with the quick and unusual manner he took me, I was caught totally off guard.

Joe swung me and fucked me with all his might. He slammed me hard onto his rigid groin piercing me continuously with his stiff rod. The sexual action rubbed and pulled at the clamp biting into my clit. It stung like a mad hornet, but it hurt so good. The friction occurring within my vaginal walls caused a burning sensation that drove me completely bonkers. I wiggled and arched my back as I swung to and fro, bouncing off Joe's bumping pelvis. My vaginal juices got flowing and slathered all over his prick. Wetness seeped out of my pussy and saturated my muff and upper thighs. Joe flooded my pussy with a barrage of cum as he climaxed. Unfortunately, he pulled out before I could cum. I was so close too, and he very well knew it. This was all part of his torturous game. After doing his business, he dropped my legs and left me to dangle on the hook. My legs were weak and wobbly. Joe went over to Gina again. She was still impaled on the broomstick. He raised the hoist, lifted her off the stick and tossed it aside. He took his belt and wrapped it tightly around Gina's ankles, binding them together. He lowered her to the floor. She felt relieved as her feet touched the ground taking the pressure off her shoulders, arms and back. Her relief would only be temporary, as she was soon to find out. Joe took Gina's bound wrists off the hook. Then he lowered it until it was about three feet from the floor. He forced Gina to sit on the floor. He picked up her feet and fastened the belt around her ankles onto the hook. Her bare bottom was exposed as she raised her legs. Joe clicked the control button and slowly raised Gina's hoist. She was hoisted up into the air and dangled upside down. Her skirt hung upside down exposing her cute little ass. Once her ass reached the level of Joe's head, he stopped the hoist. Joe spun Gina around allowing a frontal view, albeit an upside down view, of her slender, youthful, and very exposed lower body.

12