Abducted by a Dying Race

Story Info
Sarah helps a dying alien race.
10.6k words
4.25
5.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was dipping low, painting the fields in gold as Sarah zipped down the winding backroads. The world outside blurred into a comfy mix of greens and browns. Inside the car, Sarah was relaxed, hands steady on the wheel, eyes on the road, all cool and collected.

At 23, Sarah was the kind of pretty that didn't scream for attention. Her dirty blond hair, chopped to a no-fuss length, caught the breeze sneaking through her cracked window. Fit and trim from balancing teaching kids with hitting the gym, she was one who always dressed for comfort over designer fashion.

The drive to her folks' farm was like clockwork--a four-hour shot she could do blindfolded. But no matter how many times she made the trip, it always felt like stepping back into a simpler, sweeter time. The farm, tucked away deep in the countryside, was a whole other universe compared to the city's glare and racket. Her parent's passed away three years ago, but she held onto their farm, enjoying the occasional visit to reminisce and relax outside the busy city.

Sarah's love life? Nonexistent. Something her mom used to nag her about every chance she got. But Sarah? She was cool with it. Her days were jam-packed with her kids at school, and she loved the freedom of doing her own thing. As the evening crept in, Sarah's head filled with plans for next week's classes and the cool projects her kids were jazzed about.

Normally, the countryside's quiet was soothing, but tonight, it felt a tad too lonely. It'd been ages since she'd seen another car. A twinge of unease crept up on her, but she shrugged it off as just another quiet country night. That is... until everything went nuts.

Out of nowhere, the sky lit up like a fireworks show gone rogue. Sarah's heart hammered as she slammed the brakes. The car jerked to a stop, and she squinted against a light so bright it seemed to turn night into day.

Floating right there, about a football field away, was something straight out of a sci-fi flick--a spaceship, sleek and glowing, hovering over the road. For a long second, Sarah couldn't move, couldn't breathe. Spaceship? A real fucking spaceship? They were supposed to be the stuff of movies, not popping up on a quiet road back home.

Her teacher's brain was fascinated, itching to understand what was going on. But the cautious part of her was ready to flip the car around and bail. She was stuck, eyes glued to this unreal scene. The air buzzed, the hair on her skin rose, and the spaceship shifted, its lights dancing in new colors and patterns--like it was trying to chat or gearing up for something.

Without warning, a beam of blue light shot down, landing inches from her car. Sarah's breath caught. What was this? A hello? A warning? Her mind raced with what-ifs as the light swirled, forming shapes and patterns.

The last thing she remembered was the light swallowing her whole. Then, pitch black. Nothing. Waking up was like swimming through molasses. Her head throbbed, and when her eyes finally adjusted, she was staring at pure white.

For a sec, she thought she was still caught in the spaceship's glare. But nope. She was in a room, stark and sterile, like something out of a hospital from the future. She tried to sit up but couldn't move--no straps or bonds, just some freaky invisible force holding her down. She was stark naked. Panic spiked as she realized all her clothes were gone, and she couldn't even twitch a finger.

The room was dead silent, and from what she could see, no doors, no windows, nothing. Just cold, still air and a weird, unplaceable smell. Fear twisted in her gut. Had she been kidnapped? Was she even on Earth anymore?

Then, the air shifted, and she felt it--someone or something was watching her. A hum, soft and steady, filled the space, and pressure built like the room was alive.

Heart pounding, Sarah tried to stay strong. She was a teacher, used to tackling challenges head-on. But this? This was out of her league.

A voice broke the silence, coming from nowhere and everywhere all at once, calm but urgent. Sarah's voice shook as she fired off questions. "Who are you? What are you? Why am I here? Why am I naked?"

The voice replied, its tone matter-of-fact, "We are a species on the brink of extinction. Our home star system was destroyed. Our ship was the last to make it out alive. Our last female onboard passed away two decades ago. Since then, we have scoured the galaxy for a solution, a way to continue our lineage. Our biology is complex, requiring specific organic compatibility and precise hormonal conditions for our offspring to generate within."

Sarah's mind spun. Abducted by aliens because she matched some cosmic checklist? That was something for the movies, not real life.

"And from our initial scans of your planet, your species seemed quite hopeful. But upon further scans, you emerged as the sole individual possessing the necessary genetic anomaly for compatibility." the voice stated.

"Why am I naked?" she demanded, fear mixing with defiance. "Genetic anomaly?"

"It is necessary for our tests and procedures," the voice answered, emotionless. "Your clothing was removed to facilitate our analysis. We understand that choice is a fundamental value for your species. However, if the right decision is not made willingly, we will be compelled to intervene for the survival of our race."

Panic, anger, and disbelief churned inside Sarah like a storm. "This can't be real. I'm just a teacher, not some cosmic lifeline for an alien race," she thought, the weight of her situation pressing down like a heavy fog.

"But I... I can't just... You can't expect me to--" Sarah's words stumbled out, tangled in the chaos of her thoughts.

"We regret the distress this causes you. Our intention is not to harm, but to survive. Your uniqueness has placed you at the center of our last hope. We will give you time to understand and accept your role in this. Your cooperation is vital." the voice answered.

Silence filled the room, thick and heavy, leaving Sarah alone with her racing thoughts. She was chosen, not for some small task, but for a mission critical to the survival of an entire species. The reality was crushing.

"What do I need to do?" she whispered, the question laced with fear.

"Gestate our offspring," the voice answered. "We hope to bring another female into existence, to begin the restoration of our species. We will need to modify your anatomy to ensure compatibility and reduce discomfort. The last thing we wish is for you to suffer."

Sarah's heart pounded. "What kind of changes are we talking about?"

"Enhanced elasticity in your abdomen and reproductive system," the voice explained. "This adjustment will allow our physiology to integrate with yours, making room for the offspring to develop."

The idea made Sarah feel like a lab rat, altered for alien purposes. Fear mingled with a violation of her very nature, yet a spark of curiosity flickered within her.

"How can I be sure this won't hurt me? That it won't change me forever?" Her voice cracked, baring her vulnerability.

"We have advanced medical technologies far beyond what your civilization currently possesses. Our procedures are designed to be reversible, and your well-being is a priority. We cannot afford to harm the one individual who offers us a glimmer of hope." the voice said.

Sarah lay there, grappling with the enormity of her choice. To become a vessel for a new life, an alien life, was a staggering responsibility. Thoughts of her family, her students, and her own life spiraled through her mind. How would this choice shape her future?

"And if I refuse?" The tremor in her voice was palpable.

After a tense pause, the voice returned, heavy with an unspoken threat. "We hope that won't be necessary. The survival of our species hangs in the balance. We prefer your consent, but our desperation may force our hand. This is not a decision we take lightly."

The fate of an alien race weighed on Sarah, a simple Earth teacher now thrust into a cosmic drama. She was no longer just Sarah; she had become a pivotal figure in the survival of an alien race. Taking a deep breath, she began to weigh her options, her decision now carrying a weight beyond her wildest dreams.

It was an odd sensation. Sarah wondered why she wasn't more freaked out or having a panic attack. "Why... am I not as freaked out as I feel like I should be?" Sarah asked calmly.

"A mild sedative," the voice responded. "Do not fret, as it does not affect your cognitive abilities. You are still fully in control of yourself."

As she contemplated, the sterile white walls seemed to dissolve, revealing three alien figures. Their presence was as impressive as it was otherworldly. They stood about seven feet tall, their bodies a blend of human-like structure and alien mystique, their skin a deep, shimmering black with hints of blue. They possessed a distinctly humanoid form -- arms, legs, heads, and torsos -- but their similarities to humans ended there.

Their angular faces, large glowing eyes, and flat noses gave them an intimidating yet fascinating appearance. They wore dark blue togas adorned with moving, glowing patterns, possibly symbols of their culture or status.

One stepped forward, his voice the one Sarah had been hearing. "I am Zoraxian-Tel, but you may call me Zor," he said, his tone trying to bridge the vast gap between their worlds.

"This is Jixal-Quin, or simply Jix," Zor continued, gesturing to the being beside him. The second alien, more slender than Zor, nodded at Sarah.

Lastly, he turned towards the third figure, who held an air of authority and composure.

"And this is our captain, our leader, our Alpha, Galaxor-Nim, whom you may call Gal." Gal stepped forward, his gaze meeting Sarah's with an intensity that spoke of the weight of their situation.

"I-I-It-It's nice to meet you," Sarah managed to say, her voice a mix of awe and anxiety. She was the first human to face an alien race like this. "I-I'm Sarah..."

"I've never seen such an inquisitive, independent female," Gal noted, his tone mixing respect with curiosity. "Quite fascinating."

Sarah felt a mix of pride and unease. She was a human, suddenly a representative of her entire species in this bizarre encounter.

Zor nodded. "Indeed, she is unique. Our species requires multiple genders for reproduction, unlike yours with just male and female."

Curiosity pushing aside her fear for a moment, Sarah asked, "Your species has more than two genders involved in reproduction?"

"Yes," Zor replied. "In our species, females serve primarily as vessels. They lack our level of intelligence. I am a male, as is Jix. Gal, our captain, is our alpha. He is the one who delivers the egg into our vessels after we have deposited our seed within them."

Sarah's mind raced as she tried to wrap her head around their complex biology, each revelation adding layers to her understanding and the decision she faced. The connection between their needs and her role was becoming painfully clear, challenging her perceptions of her own existence and her place in the universe.

The revelation of their alien reproductive process was staggering, a whole different universe from what Sarah knew. She pondered, trying to understand their complex society.

"So, in your society, the alpha holds a position of... what, exactly? Leadership? Superiority?" Sarah inquired, her teacher's instinct to understand kicking in.

Gal answered, "The alpha is not just a leader but the cornerstone of our species' continuity. Our societal structure is built around ensuring the survival and propagation of our kind. As the alpha, I bear the responsibility of initiating the creation of new life."

Jix added, "Our roles are defined by our biology, but they are more than just functional. They are honored and respected. Each of us plays a critical part in the survival of our race."

Sarah took in these words, her mind racing. The complexity of their social structure, the significant roles each member held, and their desperate search that led them to Earth--it was overwhelming.

"And now, you need me to be a part of this... process?" she asked, a mix of disbelief and nervousness edging her voice.

"Yes," Zor replied solemnly. "Your unique genetic makeup makes you the only compatible vessel we have found. Your role would be pivotal in our attempt to continue our species."

The weight of her new role sank in. No longer just an observer of the cosmos, Sarah was now being drawn into the very fate of a foreign species.

Zor continued to explain their plan. "We have synthesized a hormone that we intend to inject into you. We hope it will lead to the birth of female offspring. Once we have a viable female of our species, we can continue our reproduction within our kind."

The thought of being injected with an alien hormone was both terrifying and mind-boggling. "You can control the gender of the offspring with this hormone?" Sarah asked, amazed by the concept.

"Yes," Zor confirmed. "Our scientific advancements allow us to influence the development of our offspring to a significant degree. It's crucial for us, it has been my sole study for decades, given the precarious state of our species."

The more Sarah learned, the more she realized how advanced, yet vulnerable, these beings were.

"And what happens to me after... after the procedure is done? After you have what you need?" Her voice carried a slight quiver of fear.

Gal quickly reassured her, "Your well-being is of utmost importance to us. You will be returned safely to your world, unharmed. We are deeply grateful for your participation in this vital process, and we intend to honor that by ensuring your safety and health throughout."

Zor added, "And should you agree to this, we will do everything in our power to make the process as comfortable and painless as possible for you."

Silence fell as Sarah weighed her options. She was at the heart of an interstellar drama, a role too immense to fully grasp. Yet, her innate curiosity, her drive as an educator to learn and connect, drew her towards understanding more about this unprecedented interaction.

"How long is the gestational cycle?" she ventured, masking her nervousness.

"Two weeks," Zor answered. "Our offspring require significantly less gestational time compared to humans."

Only two weeks? The speed of their gestation process was yet another shock. In contrast to the lengthy, often arduous human pregnancy, this was incredibly brief.

"And what happens during these two weeks? What should I expect?" she asked, one question leading to the next in rapid succession.

Zor explained, "During the gestation, you will be under our care. We will monitor your health and provide any necessary support. Our technology allows us to minimize any discomfort and ensure the safety of both you and the offspring. The offspring will have everything it needs nutritionally to grow."

"And after two weeks, after the... birth?" Her voice trembled slightly, revealing her apprehension.

The gravity of her decision seemed to fill the room as Sarah absorbed the implications of what she was agreeing to. "You will be returned to your planet, to your life," Gal assured her. "The offspring will be cared for by us. Your role in their life ends with gestation unless you choose otherwise."

Silence hung in the air as Sarah processed his words. Trusting these alien beings, believing in their technology and promises, was a leap of faith.

"Alright," Sarah replied slowly, the weight of her decision evident in her voice, "I would like to help you."

Her consent was met with immediate gratitude from the aliens. "We are very grateful," they responded in unison, their voices echoing with profound relief.

Jix and Gal left the room, leaving Sarah alone with Zor. "As our science and medical specialist, I will oversee the process," Zor informed her, his voice professional yet carrying a hint of empathy.

"Now, we must make haste with the preparations," Zor continued, pulling out a small device that shimmered like their garments.

"The first step is to administer a synthetic hormone injection. We have already placed microscopic nanites inside your body. They are adjusting your internal anatomy to accommodate our needs," Zor explained, his large, glowing eyes trying to convey reassurance.

"We will soon know whether the hormone has successfully integrated into your system and whether your body has accepted it without rejection," he added.

"Nanites?" Sarah echoed, her voice a blend of awe and anxiety. The concept, once a staple of science fiction, was now a startling reality.

"Yes, they are essential for the internal preparations," Zor replied. "You shouldn't feel any discomfort while the changes are being made. Our technology is advanced enough to ensure a painless process."

As Zor prepared the hormone injection, Sarah lay still, her mind whirling with thoughts and emotions about the unprecedented journey ahead. The idea of nanites working inside her was both incredible and slightly terrifying.

The injection was swift, and just as Zor had promised, painless. Sarah felt a cool rush as the hormone entered her bloodstream, a physical confirmation that the process had started.

"Now, we wait and monitor," Zor stated, turning his attention to a panel of glowing instruments that materialized from the wall. "The nanites will transmit data on your condition, and we will know shortly if the procedure is progressing as planned."

As the minutes ticked by, Zor watched the monitors closely, tracking every detail of Sarah's condition. She found herself at the mercy of this alien technology, her future bound up with their scientific expertise.

Sarah soon began to feel dramatic changes in her body. A strange tightness and weight settled in her chest, an unfamiliar and unsettling sensation. She glanced down in alarm as she observed her breasts enlarging rapidly, the feeling almost electric, akin to a flurry of activity beneath her skin.

"Something feels weird," Sarah announced, her voice tinged with panic. Zor glanced up from his instruments, his expression one of clinical interest.

"Nothing appears to be wrong from what I can see. Your vitals are stable," he reassured her.

"But something is happening!" Sarah protested, her anxiety escalating. She could feel her breasts continuing to grow, the sensation intensifying. "My breasts! Look!" she exclaimed, her voice a mix of shock and disbelief.

Zor's attention shifted as Sarah pointed to her dramatically changing body, his large eyes widening slightly in surprise. "Fascinating," he murmured, more to himself than to Sarah. "This must be some kind of side effect. But according to our data, nothing seems amiss."

Sarah watched, almost detached from her own body, as her breasts grew to an unnerving size. This change was startling, especially since she had always been quite flat-chested. The transformation felt overwhelming, both physically and emotionally.

"Is this supposed to happen?" she managed to ask, her voice filled with confusion and concern as she tried to come to terms with her rapidly changing body. The sensation was deeply unnerving, a visceral reminder of the alien technology at work within her.

Zor appeared contemplative, then replied, "It's unexpected but not necessarily harmful. It's never been tested on your species before. Our hormonal treatment is designed to prepare your body for gestation, which might include certain... augmentations. However, this level of growth is unprecedented. We will monitor you closely to ensure there are no adverse effects."

Lying back, Sarah tried to process everything that was going on. That just a few hours ago, she was in her car driving through a peaceful country road, and now, here, amid a dying alien race. She felt a mix of wonder and apprehension, a human caught in the midst of an extraordinary alien experiment.