Abducting Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for some more?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No!" She lied.

Steve laughed. "Too bad."

We lifted her up and off the chain. Her arms fell down and her legs were wobbly.

"Where...where are we going?" she asked.

"Just over here," I said.

Steve and I helped her over to the bed we had placed down there. It wasn't anything fancy. Just an old metal spring bed with a lumpy, stained mattress. She fell onto the bed and Steve cuffed her hands to the metal slats in the headboard.

"My turn to try this mouth out," Steve said with a smile as he climbed onto the bed and straddled her ample chest.

"What?! Wai-ggggggfffffff..." Steve had his meat stuffed into her mouth before she could finish her protest. Knowing it was no use, she began to suck on his rod like a lollypop.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Steve said with glee.

I climbed onto the bed at her feet. "I only got a little sample of her ass last time. I think I'll give it another poke." Mom gave a muffled squeal. I lifted her feet over my head and parted her legs. Her pussy was still swollen and pink, begging for attention. Her ass was still gaped and slick. The tip of my rod slid through the slick entrance with ease. Mom gave a long, muffled moan while I slid in balls deep. "Ohhhh fuck yeah! That's the good stuff right there!" I groaned. Quickly, my balls were slapping against her backside as I slid my long, thick tool in and out of her ass again.

Steve was impaling her face with his sword. His balls were bouncing off her chin at a fast clip. Occasionally, he would hold the head against the back of her throat, trying to slide it in. He would hold it there until she coughed and gagged.

It had been a long time since Dana had given head, let alone deep throated anyone. But she knew exactly what Steve wanted, and she wanted to give it to him. She concentrated on loosening her throat muscles. She tried to time her gulps with the rhythm of Steve's dives. Then...

"Oh FUCK!" Steve shouted at the top of his lungs. "That's right! Take me down your throat, you deepthroating bitch!"

Mom can deepthroat?! Holy shit! I thought to myself.

Dana was quite pleased with herself. She was actually a little surprised she could still do it. Thank God it's not that big cocked bastard! she thought to herself.

We were giving Mom another good pounding. Her excited clit was staring me in the face. I reached around her leg and flicked at it. She gave a loud, muffled squeal. I flicked at it again. Another squeal. I began to rub it and pinch it. The room was filled with moans and groans.

It wasn't long before all three bodies began to tremble.

"Ready, bitch? Ready?!" Steve asked.

Mom nodded her head as best as she could. "Mmmm hmmm! Mmmm hmmm!"

"Fuck yeah! Here it...here it...comes aaahhhhhh!"

Dana felt his cock throb in her mouth and throat. Each throb shot a new stream of thick spunk done the back of her throat. Steve's thrusting into her face began to slow. He dove into her face and held it there. He throbbed in her throat. He kept it there. Dana began to gag. Her body begged for air, her airways clogged with cock and cum. She coughed. Bubbles of cum slipped out through her lips. The room started to go black. Steve finally pulled his rod out of her mouth. He shook his cock at her while she gasped for air. Droplets of cum splattered across her hooded face.

"Fuck me," he panted. "That bitch can suck some cock."

Dana's body grew hot. She felt two lightning bolts running up her thighs. "Oh God, yes! Oh God!" I pulled my hand away from her pounding clit and pulled out of her ass. "Oh God! No! No!" she cried out.

I laughed as I crawled up her body. "Ha ha! Too bad! Now open wide!"

She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. I stroked my meat hard and fast while I pointed it at her face.

My body shivered. My head flew back. "Gaaaa, fuck!"

A thick stream of white shot out. It missed its mark and streaked across the cheek of the mask and splashed against the pillow behind her head. A second stream blasted out. It smacked against the black leather on her chin and splashed into her mouth and across her face. I stabbed my throbbing tool into her mouth and let each throb shoot a fresh load into it. I could feel her gulps suck in each one.

I finally pulled out and smacked the head against her lips, coaxing several more drops into her open mouth.

"Jesus Christ, what a fucking slut," I groaned as I climbed off the bed.

Steve and I turned and headed for the stairs. "Rest up. We'll be back in a little while," Steve told her.

"What?! Again?! Oh my God! Please! I'm...I'm...so close!" I can't believe I'm begging them to make me cum!

"So close to what?" I asked.

Mom considered her answer. "Having...having...a...you know..."

"Cumming?" Steve asked. "Close to cumming? Say it!"

"Yes! Fine. Cumming! So close to cumming! There. Happy now?"

"Mmmmmm, that's a good start," I answered. "Tell you what. Think about it. Think about what you can do to convince us to allow you to cum. We'll be back in a little bit." Steve and I grinned at each other and walked up the stairs.

"You bastards!" she screamed at us as the door closed.

For the next two hours Dana laid on the bed thinking of what she could say or do to convince them to allow her to finally cum. Her body was going crazy! Am I really going to beg them to fuck me until I cum? she thought. The answer was a resounding yes. She couldn't wait for the release. Her body grew hotter and hotter thinking about what she might say or do to her abductors. Her pussy tingled at the thought of finally exploding. She anxiously turned her head towards the noise of the door opening.

"All rested up?" Steve asked sarcastically as we crossed the room, our hard ons leading the way.

Mom nodded. "Mmmmm hmmmmm," she purred. Steve and I grinned at each other. "Come over here and fuck me with those big, fat cocks. I want you to make me scream. Fuck me senseless. Make me your personal cum dumpster."

"Fuck, yeah!" Steve exclaimed. "Now we're talkin'!" Dana smiled.

"Now the true slut is coming out," I hissed. "We're gonna make you scream our names, you fucking cunt."

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me like you own me!" she screamed. Did I really just say that? She was already in a frenzy by the time we got to the bed.

We had her roll over. As she did, I climbed underneath her. She rolled back until she was on top of me. Her tits smashed into my chest. I grabbed my rod and she lifted her ass. I touched its tip to her swollen slit. She lowered herself, forcing my purple tip to slice through her. We both moaned as she slid down into my lap, swallowing all nine inches. Her cunt felt like warm velvet wrapped around my cock.

Steve slid between our legs. He held his rock hard rod steady as he slipped his warrior through her rear gate. After the poundings she had taken from me, he practically fell into her until his balls stopped him from going any further. Mom's head flew back when he slid passed her worn out sphincter and moaned until his balls slapped against her hot body.

"Oh God yes! Please fuck me like a whore! Fuck me good and hard!"

"You heard her," I grinned at Steve.

Promptly, we began to fulfill her request. We were like two pistons pumping in the hottest dragster you can imagine. The basement echoed with the sounds of skin slapping skin and curses to the heavens.

It didn't take long for Mom to finally get the release she was begging for. The heat raced up the insides of her thighs and crashed into her cunt like two locomotives. She threw her hips into the two cocks filling her holes. Her body trembled as a stampede of thunder and lightning tore through her body. It was an orgasm unlike anything she had ever experienced.

"Ohmagawd! Oh my fucking God! Yes! Yes! That's it! Fuck me! Fuuuuuck me! Oh gaaaaaaaaa!"

Her holes clamped down on us like two vise grips. Her cunt pounded around my own throbbing tool. Steve thought her ass was going to snap him off inside her. We both gripped her hips and drove our cocks into her as hard as we could.

Suddenly, her lips were pressed against mine. My mother was trying to shove her tongue down my throat. Our tongues danced inside each other's mouths. Her lips were hot, her tongue was hard and fast.

It wasn't long before Steve began to moan.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh shit!"

Mom broke off our kiss. "That's it! Fuck my ass! Fill it up with that hot fucking cum! Come on! Do it!"

That was all Steve needed. "Fuckgaaahhhhhh!"

His head flew back and his eyes closed. Hips dives into her ass were more stuttered but harder and deeper. She felt her ass flood with warmth. She concentrated on squeezing him until she'd gotten every last drop.

He finally drove his hips forward one last time and held it there. A few moments later he slowly withdrew from her back door.

"Motherfuck," he groaned as he wearily climbed off the bed.

She turned her full attention to me. I felt her cunt muscles squeezing me. She was driving her hips down into mine. She began to breathe harder.

"Oh God! Yes! Oh God! Yes! Fuck my tight little pussy! Oh yeah! That's it! Gaaaaaaaaa!"

Her body trembled with her second orgasm less than five minutes after her last. She cursed the heavens and begged me not to stop.

"C'mon, you fat cocked bastard! Give it to me! I want it! Oh God, yes!"

I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Oh fuck! You nasty fucking cunt! Take it! Take it! Cumming! Cumming! Fffffuuuuucccckkk!"

My hose erupted inside her cum catcher. The throbbing of my beef steak and the warmth of my cum only extended her orgasm. We cursed each other while our bodies writhed in ecstasy.

Our grinding finally came to a halt. We were both panting like we'd just run a marathon. Once I'd caught my breath, I rolled her off me and I practically fell off the bed. Her hips had deep red marks where our hands had been. Steve and I gave each other satisfied smiles.

"Okay, slut, get some rest. Tomorrow's another day," I said as we walked away. She was too tired to respond. It was 2 in the morning. Steve flipped the light switch and locked the door behind him.

It was close to noon the next day before Steve and I made our way downstairs. Mom hadn't moved. Her naked body was still face down on the bed. I walked over and slapped her heart shaped ass. She snapped to life. Her cuffs rattled against the metal slats. She'd forgotten she was handcuffed to the bed.

Huge cum stains were visible on the bed. The insides of her thighs looked like dry sky with flaky dry spunk covering them.

"Wakey wakey, my little slut," Steve said.

He uncuffed her from her bindings. She flexed her hands and rubbed the red rings around her wrists. She couldn't remember the last time her body ached like this. It was worth it she thought to herself and grinned.

"C'mon, get up, let's go," I said as I pulled her up.

"Now what? Where are we going?" she said in a weak, groggy voice.

"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up. You smell like fucking cum," Steve said. He was right. The whole room smelled like cum.

We pulled her through the master bedroom and into the large master bathroom. Steve and I donned our ski masks once again and then pulled her hood off. Her eyes squinted and blinked at the bright lighting of the bathroom.

"Go take a shower," Steve said, waving at the large walk-in shower. "Get that nasty cunt cleaned up."

She slowly walked into the clear paneled shower. She looked at us like she was waiting for us to leave.

"What? Are you going to watch?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah we are," I said practically chuckling. "We don't want you doing anything stupid."

The room quickly steamed up from the heat of the water. Steve and I soon had our snakes out of their cages and were petting them while we watched my mother coat herself with thick suds and then wash them off. She glanced over several times. Her grin grew bigger with each glance, as did our poles. She began to exaggerate the soaping of her skin and the rinsing it off. She massaged her tits. She buried her fingers into her slit and her ass. She knew exactly what she was doing.

Her body grew hotter as she probed her body with her own hands. Her probing got more aggressive the harder and longer our cocks got.

She'd forgotten the resiliency of young men. Oh how I've missed young cock she thought to herself. They can go 3-4-5 times a day. Oh God how I've missed that.

She looked at us with hungry eyes. "Why don't you boys come join me? Maybe you can wash parts I can't get to," she cooed.

Steve and I looked at each other with crooked grins. Before you can say "I'm cumming" our clothes were in the corner and we were in the shower.

Steve and I attacked her breasts and her luscious lips with our mouths and her snatch and ass with our hands. While one was kissing her, the other was sucking on a nipple, alternating back and forth. One had two fingers buried in her slit while the other flicked at her raging clit. Mom had a stiff cock in each hand, giving both long, hard strokes.

It wasn't long before Dana had turned herself around and was bent at the waist. Her ass was grinding into my groin when she took Steve into her mouth and swallowed him whole.

Steve threw his head back. "Fuck she knows how to give head!"

She spread her legs and I slipped between them. I touched the tip of my hard log to her swollen gash. I felt her lips quiver. Without any effort at all, its swollen head slid through her slick gates and I was balls deep. She gave a low, muffled groan the entire time.

Steve and I began to drill each end of her body. Steve had his hands behind her head to hold her steady for each dive into her throat. I had a firm grip on her ample hips and drove my hips into them as hard as I could. With each thrust I threw her forward, shoving Steve's probe down her throat even further.

I could feel her cunt begin to quiver. Her moans were getting louder. I knew she was close. I gave her a reach around and swatted at her clit.

She forced herself off of Steve and turned her head to me. "Oh God, yes! Fuck me with that fat cock, you bastard! Ohmagawd, yes! Feels so good! Yes! Yes! Cumming! Cummmggggggg!" Before she could finish her announcement, Steve had her throat plugged again.

Her body trembled as an Oklahoma tornado ripped through her body. Her moans were loud and muffled. Her knees went weak. The only thing holding her upright were the two cocks that were impaling her. Steve and I continued to angry-fuck her through gritted teeth.

Her spasming body slowed to a light shiver. Steve and I withdrew and she dropped to her knees panting. Steve and I slid in front of her and pumped our shotguns hard and fast as the water fell down on her. Her face was directly in the line of fire.

She finally realized what was about to happen. She sat up straight and cupped her beautiful breasts. "C'mon, boys, cum on my tits. Cover my tits with your hot cum. C'mon, do it! Give it to me!"

Our bodies trembled. I felt the burning in my thighs. My cock throbbed uncontrollably in my hand. "Fuck! Fuck! Ggggggrrrrrr! Cumming! Oh yeah! Here it comes! Ggggaaaaaa!"

A blast of thick spunk crashed into her chest and spread across her tits. Another rope sprang out, this one only having enough strength to fall directly onto her breasts.

Steve began to bark. "Hold 'em up! Hold 'em up! Fuuuuck, hold 'em up! Fuuuuuuck!"

Steve dumped his load directly into her cleavage. She twisted back and forth enabling the rest of our gifts to spread evenly across her cum catchers.

Steve and I finally emptied our balls of all bodily fluids and backed away. The shower was whitewashing the front of her toned body. A river of milky white was washing down the drain.

She scooped what she could off her fleshy globes and tucked her fingers into her smiling lips. "Mmmmmmm, that was fun," she purred. "Now I need to start all over, you naughty boys. Why don't you get out of here before it happens again?"

Soon she was toweling herself off. She wrapped the towel around her and tucked it into her cleavage. I handed her the leather hood. She looked at me.

"Really?" she asked with disappointment in her voice.

I nodded. "Really."

She paused and then the world went dark again as she slipped it over her head. Steve zipped the back of the hood then ripped the towel off her body. She gasped and instinctively covered herself.

It wasn't long before she was lying on the bed again. Steve slapped the cuffs back on her and brought her hands back to the metal slats of the headboard.

"Oh, c'mon guys. Do we really need the cuffs?"

Steve chuckled. "Uhhhh, yes."

"So, slut, you like us making you cum like a whore, huh?" I hissed.

She nodded her masked head. "Mmmmmm hmmmm," she whirred.

Steve and I smiled at each other. "Then you're in for a real treat," Steve snorted.

My eyes grew wide. "Jesus Christ, dude! Where the fuck did you get that?!" A flash of fear raced through Dana's mind at the words.

Steve laughed. In his right hand he was holding the biggest dildo I had ever seen. It looked like a baby's arm! It was easily 12 inches long with thick "veins" wrapping around it and the head was like a small hand balled into a fist. Steve shook the large piece of rubber. "I got it down at Dave's Sexy Surplus. It was the biggest one I could find." He laughed again. I mean, I know we were out to teach my mom a lesson, but goddamn! In his other hand he held a stick of anal beads.

Steve moved next to the bed. "C'mere, dude, lift up her legs." Steve lifted one while I lifted the other. I could feel Mom's body tense. Steve touched the tip of the anal stick to her puckered asshole. "Better unclench, bitch."

"What...what is that?" she asked nervously.

"Something that's going to be uncomfortable if you don't unclench," he said annoyed.

She took several deep breaths. I could feel her body relaxing. Steve pushed and the first bulb of the stick slid through. As each bulb slid into darkness, her moan got louder. Bulb by bulb the stick disappeared into her ass until only the handle was visible. Then he grabbed the dildo.

"Now spread your legs, slut," he commanded.

She gasped when the cold rubber touched her hot, glistening lips. "What...what's that?!" Panic was in her voice.

Steve's voice dripped with sexual anticipation. "If you like fucking big cocks, you're gonna love this."

He grabbed it just below the head and pushed. The very tip slipped in. He pushed harder. I watched intently as half of the bulbous head slipped in. He pushed again. Her cunt swallowed the full head. My jaw dropped. Mom's back arched off the bed and she yelped. Two inches slipped in. Then four. Six. Nine.

"Oh my God!" she cried out. "It's too big!"

"Shut up, cunt!" Steve barked.

He pulled it out until just the head was left in. The rubber glistened. He shoved it back in. 10 inches. Out again. Back in. 11 inches. Dana screamed and writhed on the bed. Steve had an evil grin. Back out. Back in. The base slapped against her swollen lips. She took the whole fucking thing!

I was stunned. "That...that...that's fucking amazing!" I said.

"Oh my God! Take it out! Take it out!"

"Not a fucking chance," Steve bellowed. "Fuck it like a good little whore."

He grabbed the anal beads as well as the rubber schlong and began to slide them in and out of their respective holes. Each slide out resulted in a quicker and harder slide back in. Mom was moaning and squirming on the bed. I found myself with my dick in my hand.

"Fuck, man, I've already got another hard on," I snickered. "Time to fuck those big, fat titties."

I climbed onto the bed and lifted myself over her moaning, wiggling body. I sat down on her chest and placed my log into her cleavage. It was slick with sweat. I grabbed her massive mammaries and wrapped them as tightly as I could around my pulsing member. They felt like two warm pillows. I began to slide in and out of the valley, the head of my cock popping in and out of the top like a gopher, almost smacking the bottom of her chin. My pace was soon matching the massive slab of rubber that was gliding in and out of her slit.