Abducting Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During a lull in their conversation, the bratty, mischievous little sister came out in Chrissy.

"So, Dana, have you seen the size of Mark's cock? It's fucking huge!"

Mom coughed and gagged and tried not to have a heart attack. "What?! Why...why...what could possibly make you think I've seen his...you know...why would you ask me that?!" she stammered in panic.

Chrissy choked back a laugh. "Damn, Sis, don't have a stroke. Fuck. Just askin'."

"And how do you know?! How do you know how big he is?!"

"So you do know he's hung like a fuckin' horse."

"That's not what I said!!"

Chrissy chuckled. "Okay, okay, settle down." She paused. "It sure sounds like you know."

Steam was practically coming out of Mom's ears. Not only was her little sister being a little brat, egging her on, but she felt an overwhelming sense of jealousy coursing through her body. Does she know Mark and I have been fucking each other? How could she possibly know? And how the fuck does she know about the size of his cock?!

"You didn't answer my question," Mom said sternly. "How do you know how big he is?"

Chrissy paused for dramatic effect. "Because I gave him a blowjob yesterday."

The top of Mom's head nearly blew off. "You WHAT?!"

"Oh yeah. That fucker's huge! I could barely get him down my throat! He fuckin' came all over my tits, too. Made a helluva mess." She choked back her laugh.

Mom's mind raced. "You...you...I...I..." she stammered.

"You know, I wouldn't judge you if you were bangin' each other. Actually, I kinda hope you're bangin' each other. I mean, Bob's never here. You've got needs. Mark's got needs. He's a good looking young man. With a huge fucking dick I might add. And you...look at you! I mean, you're gorgeous! You're tall, blonde, in great shape...and a rockin' rack!"

Mom was completely thrown off by the direction this whole conversation had taken. First she tells me she gave my son a blowjob. Now she's telling me she'd understand if we were fooling around? And telling me how gorgeous I am? What the fuck is going on?!

Chrissy continued. "I gotta tell ya, I'm jealous. I'm jealous of the whole thing. You've got this young stud right here in the house that you could have every fuckin' day if you wanted. You've got that rockin' bod that I'm totally jealous of." She paused. "The shaved pussy's a nice touch. You have to be shavin' it for somebody!" She paused again before she sat up in her lounge chair and faced her sister. "The whole thing makes me horny. Just thinkin' about it has me wet."

Mom's head was spinning. "I, uh, well, um..."

Chrissy leaned in close. "Sis, have you ever been with a woman?" she said sexily.

"Have I WHAT?!"

"All this talk has me fuckin' hot. I'll bet you're hot just thinkin' about your son's huge fucking cock, aren't you?"

"I...I..." Mom was incapable of putting a coherent sentence together.

"I know you are. Look at you. Your fuckin' crotch is soaked," she said with a wicked tone. Mom gasped and turned a bright shade of red. Her body had given her away. "I've got just the fix," Chrissy whispered.

Mom was so distracted with the whole conversation she hadn't noticed Chrissy's hand moving closer. She about came unglued when Chrissy was suddenly gently caressing her breast.

Mom gasped. "Chrissy! What are you doing?!"

Chrissy slid the small patch of material down, completely exposing bare flesh. Her pawing at Mom's breast was becoming more aggressive.

"C'mon, Sis. You can't tell me you haven't wondered...thought about it. Try it, just this once. You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

"I-I-I know you wouldn't. But...are you...gay?"

Chrissy laughed. "Ha! No, I'm not gay. I'm open to anything that gives me pleasure. And sometimes being with another woman gives me great pleasure. C'mon. Trust me." She raised her leg and straddled Mom's stiff body. She removed Mom's top completely and was molesting both breasts now.

"O-o-okay," Mom said in a nervous voice.

Before she knew it, Chrissy's mouth was on hers. Mom went stiff as a board while her sister's tongue explored her mouth.

By now I had my rock hard boner in my hand. I nearly blew my load when their lips locked. I was completely stunned and mesmerized. It was something I never dreamed I would see. Where's my fucking phone?! Fuck!

While I was off fetching my phone, Chrissy released her lip lock and was sliding down. She looked at Mom with a silly grin and giggled.

"C'mon, Dana, just relax. I know it's a little weird..."

"A little weird?!"

Chrissy laughed. "Okay, okay. Just trust me, relax and enjoy the ride."

Mom gasped when Chrissy's tongue swatted her erect nipple the first time. After a few swats, she took her into her mouth. She ran circles around her nipple and nibbled on it.

"OH! Oh God...oh...oh God," Mom sighed.

Chrissy lifted her head from Mom's chest. "I've thought you were hot as hell for the longest time," she purred while she groped Mom's melons.

"You have?!"

"Oh hell yeah. I've fantasized about this. I just never thought the opportunity would present itself. Must be my lucky day."

Mom was in shock. She was in shock at what she was hearing. She was also in shock that her body was tingling from head to toe. "I...I...I never knew."

"I know, right?"

I watched from above recording every bit on my phone. Chrissy's body slid further down Mom's body. I could see Mom tense. Chrissy began to untie the straps on Mom's hips that held her bottom bikini in place. Mom was frozen. Chrissy gently pried Mom's legs apart.

"Just relax," Chrissy said quietly. "Just think of Mark's fat cock. Think of his fat cock fucking you blind."

"I...I...never...(gasp) oh shit!"

Mom nearly levitated off the lounge chair with the first smack of Chrissy's tongue onto her angry clit. I had to keep from laughing at her reaction -- as well as not busting a nut.

Mom very quickly went from Chrissy having to physically part her legs to not being able to spread them far enough apart. Mom's eyes were closed. She truly was thinking about my fat cock fucking her senseless. Soon her tan, naked body was squirming on the lounge chair while Aunt Chrissy hungrily lapped at Mom's bald pussy. Mom had one hand mauling her own fabulous breasts while the other pulled Chrissy's head into her groin. She gave a soft yelp when Chrissy slipped two fingers into her soaked slit.

Chrissy was far more turned on than even she thought possible. She had two fingers buried in Mom's snatch while she rubbed and slapped her own swollen bean. Both women softly moaned and groaned at the unexpected pleasure they were both feeling.

"Fuck this," I said to myself. I tucked my tent pole back into its tent and hustled down the stairs.

Chrissy pulled her face out of Mom's crevice and snapped her head around at the unexpected tugging on her hips. "What the...oh..." She giggled when saw it was a naked me lifting hips up from the end of the lounge chair.

"What the...oh shit!" was Mom's reaction at the sudden stoppage of the tongue lashing she'd been receiving, then realizing I was the reason for the stoppage.

Both women stared at the weapon that was pointed in their direction while I was pulling Aunt Chrissy's bikini bottoms to the ground.

She looked back at me with a wicked grin and a sparkle in her eye. "Are you gonna fuck me while I lick your mother's pussy? Hmmmm? You gonna fuck me with that huge fucking cock of yours?"

I moved in and touched the tip to her swollen lips. I slid it up and down along the length of the slit. "Do you want me to fuck you with my fat cock? Huh? I'll bet you do. I'll bet you've wanted me to fuck your cunt ever since I throat fucked you, haven't you?"

"Goddamn right I have," she hummed, and pressed back into me.

"You're nothing but a cock loving slut like Mom, aren't you?" I didn't wait for an answer. I stabbed at her gash. My hot knife cut through her velvety butter with ease until I was balls deep.

"Fuck!" she barked at the sudden intrusion. I pulled back and slammed forward again. "Oh fuck!" she barked again.

I leaned on her hips and pushed her head down. "Lick her pussy like a good little slut."

Chrissy's tongue landed hard on Mom's trembling kernel.

Mom's head flew back into the chair. "Holy fuck!" she yelped.

Soon the backyard was filled with the moans, groans, and slurps. For her part, instead of feeling jealousy like she thought she would watching me fuck another woman, Mom found herself being incredibly turned on.

She pulled Chrissy's head tighter into her and she mauled her tan tits harder. "That's it, fuck that bitch! Fuck that little bitch!" Mom hissed.

I could feel Aunt Chrissy's muscles start to spasm around me. "When I'm done fucking her tight little cunt she won't be able to walk," I growled.

Chrissy lifted her face out of Mom's honey pot. "Oh God yes! Fuck me with that fat fucking cock! Oh fuck! You're gonna make me cum! Oh shit!"

"Who told you to stop?!" Mom asked just before she grabbed the back of Chrissy's head and pulled her back into her slot.

Chrissy's body tightened. Mom forced her face down. I held her hot hips tight. Twin lightning bolts were racing up her thighs.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm! Uuuuhhhhggggggddddd!"

The two lightning bolts crashed into her cunt and exploded through her body. Her snatch felt like a tuning fork going off around my instrument. Her sexy body shivered with an overload of electricity like she'd never known.

Once her contractions slowed, I pulled out. "Now that we've ruined that hole, there's another hole that needs some attention," I snarled. I touched the tip of my thick tool to her winking rosebud.

Chrissy yanked her face out from between Mom's legs and snapped her head around. "Wait...what?!"

I pressed harder. "You better relax or this is gonna hurt like a motherfucker."

"Oh yeah?! You're gonna fuck my ass? You think you're man enough to fuck my ass?" she said with a devilish smile.

"I'm more man than you've ever had up your ass, I'll bet," I replied in a mocking tone.

"C'mon, big boy. Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass with that big fucking cock," she whirred.

Her back door swung open and I marched through it. My slick, swollen head slipped past her sphincter with my glistening shaft right behind. My balls finally stopped me from going any further.

"Oh! Motherfucker! Goddamn that fucking thing is big!" Chrissy screeched.

I paused to collect my thoughts...and not shoot my load right there. "Holy shit! Your ass is fuckin' tight, Aunt Chrissy! Jesus Christ! It sucked me right in!"

Mom pulled Chrissy back between her legs and looked at me with lust in her eyes and moaned when Chrissy began to lap at her twitching twat again. "Fuck this little bitch's ass! Fu...mmmmmm...fuck! Fuck this little...mmmmm...little bitch's asssss!"

I placed a firm grip on my aunt's sexy hips and started to pummel her ass with my hammer. Skin slapping skin echoed off the fence behind us. Chrissy gave muffled yelps while her tight little ass stretched to its max to accommodate its current pleasurable toy.

Between the unexpected pleasure she was getting from her little sister, and watching that same sister explode with an orgasm while her son fucked her, was enough to send Mom over the cliff.

Mom pressed down on Chrissy's head harder. Each thrust of my hips raked Chrissy's tongue across her screaming clit. "Oh, that's it! Right there! Oh God! Don't stop! That's it!"

Chrissy felt her sister's bean rattle on her tongue. She smiled between Mom's legs. Quickly, evilly, she yanked her fingers out of Mom's quaking cunt, pressed one against her brown hole, and shoved.

Mom's back arched violently. Her hands pulled Chrissy's head so hard that Chrissy thought she was trying to pull her whole head into her twitching twat.

"Oh FUCK! Oh God! Oh God! Oh fuck! God! God! Cumming! Cumming! Cummingggggaaaaaa!"

Mom's whole body spasmed on the chair. She cursed the gods and praised the heavens. She reminded Aunt Chrissy what a bitch she was while she begged her to keep licking her pussy, while Chrissy yelped with each stab of my dagger.

Mom finally tugged on Chrissy's long brunette hair. "Stop! Stop! Okay, stop! Oh my god, stop!"

Chrissy finally pulled her face out from between Mom's legs. Mom immediately missed Chrissy's tongue. Chrissy looked up at Mom with a wicked smile while her body lurched forward with each thrust of my hips.

"You fuckin' slut," Chrissy chuckled.

My thrusts started to stutter. "Oh fuck! Grrrrrr, I'm gonna...gonna..."

Chrissy snapped her head around. "No! Wait! Cum on your mom's tits! I wanna see you cum on your mom's tits!"

The cool air rushed across my throbbing cock when I pulled it out of her hot ass. I squeezed it tight and rushed around until I was standing to the side of Mom. At the same time, Chrissy jumped up and knelt down on the opposite side, across from me. Mom gasped when Chrissy swatted tongue across her erect nipple. Chrissy fondled herself while she slapped at Mom's nipple and stared up at me.

I gritted my teeth stroked my pounding member with all my mite.

"Come on, baby, cover Mommy's tit with cum. C'mon, baby, I wanna see you cum," Mom purred while she cupped my balls.

"GggrrrrrrrrAHHHHHH!!"

My head flew back when the first rope shot from my body. It zipped past the mound of flesh closest to me and landed with a splat just below the nipple Chrissy was lapping. It splashed into her mouth and across her face. With each pump, my mother's tan tits became whiter and whiter.

When my ropes turned to droplets, I pulled Mom's face to the side of the chair and stuffed my mast down her throat. The throbs in her throat slowed as did my thrusts into her face. I finally pulled out and shook my wand, sending the last of my jizz across her face and into her hair. Chrissy finally pulled her cum stained face away from Mom's chest. Both women mirrored each other when they swiped their fingers across Mom's cum covered chest and scooped their contents clean.

"Damn! That was fucking awesome!" I panted.

"Yeah it was," Chrissy said breathlessly while she watched my still hard cock bounce. She turned to Mom. "You're such a slut."

"Yeah, you are, Mom. You're such a slut," I said with a smile.

"Don't talk to me that way!"

Chrissy stood up. "Next time you can return the favor. You can lick my pussy while your son fucks your ass."

"Sounds like a plan to me!" I said.

"No! This...this...this was a mistake. It...it...it can't happen again. I'm...I'm not that kind of woman!"

"You loved it. You know you did," I said looking down at her.

"No...no...no I didn't," she said quietly.

Chrissy laughed. "Next time, try to say it like you mean it, Sis."

"You're such a brat!" Mom spit out. "You always have been a brat!"

Chrissy and I started to walk away, chuckling to ourselves.

"You're just a cock loving slut. When are you finally going to admit that, Mom?"

"Don't say that! Don't talk to me that way!"

Chrissy looked at me just as we got to the back door. "I could use a shower. How about you?"

"Absolutely!"

The thought of me fucking her sister made Mom crazy with jealously. "No! Absolutely not!" Mom could still hear Chrissy and I laughing even after the back door closed. "She's such a bitch." She jumped up from her chair and sprinted towards the back door, leaving a trail of white specks as she did. "Hold up! I need a shower, too!"

12