Abducting Mom Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers

"Oh my God! You're so...so...you're so big! Oh my God!"

"Fuck!" I moaned as quietly as possible. I was afraid Mom would recognize my voice if I said it too loudly.

I pulled back and gave her two good pumps.

"Oh GOD!" she barked.

Her cuffed hands balled into fists when I started to truly fuck her pussy as she had requested.

Steve pushed Mom's head towards Pastor Wilson's lap. "C'mon, you know what to do. Start suckin' slut."

"What?!" Dan and Mom asked in unison.

Steve pushed her head closer. "You heard me! Suck his dick! It's not like it's the first time you've done it. Show his wife how you sucked his dick before," he bellowed. He wanted to make sure Delores heard it over her moaning. Dan's jaw dropped. His eyes bulged.

I felt Delores' cunt clamp around my piston. "Wha...wha...mmmmmm...what did you s-s-say?!" she asked while her head bounced off the couch.

Steve smiled. "Oh yeah! Didn't he tell you? Hell, he fucked the shit out of her. Right there in his own church!"

"How...how...how do you know that?!" Dan asked in a panic.

"Dan?! Is...mmmmmmm...oh God...is that true?!" She felt like my prod was going to come out her throat. She was having trouble putting a coherent sentence together.

"Suck, goddammit!" Steve commanded, pushing Mom's face deep into Pastor Wilson's lap.

"I...I...I'm trying to force the devil from her body!" he stammered. "Oh!" he yelped when Mom took him into her mouth.

A switch flipped in Delores' brain at finding out her holier-than-thou husband was fucking another woman. Her eyes were slits when she twisted her head to look at me.

"Fuck me with that fat cock of yours! Fuck me good and hard!" The good time college girl was back in full force. I grinned back at her. I grabbed one hip with my strong hand and gave her a reach around with the other. I flicked her angry bean the same time I drove my cock into her harder and deeper than she'd ever known. "Oh FUCK!" she yelped.

Steve looked at Matt. "How 'bout it? You haven't had a crack at the slut yet," he said, pointing at Mom.

"Let's remedy that," Matt said smiling. He walked over to Mom, grabbed her hips, and lifted her to a standing position. Now she was bent at a 90 degree angle with her face still in Pastor Wilson's lap.

I wish the one with the fat cock would fuck me! Lucky bitch! she thought to herself while her face bobbed on Wilson's totally average stick.

Matt slid in behind her. She parted her legs willingly, giving him plenty of access.

"Fuck, man! She's soaked! She can't wait to be fucked!" he announced to the room.

She squealed when Matt's knife cut through her gash with ease. Without any pomp and circumstance, he began to pound away at her honey hole.

I could feel Delores' muscles start to spasm around my insertion. I began to beat on her raised kernel harder and faster.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhhh fuck! That big cock is gonna make me fucking cum! Oh God! Oh God! Oh gggggaaaaaaa!"

A pair of lightning bolts raised up her thighs and smashed into her cunt. It felt like a huge transformer exploded inside her! Her head buried into the couch cushion while her body trembled, muffling her screams and curses.

"Fight the Devil, Delores! Fight that demon!" her husband implored while Mom's head bobbed in his lap.

As her spasming slowed, so did my pumps. I leaned into her. "Time for that ass fucking I promised you," I whispered. The image of my massive member buried in her ass sent a cold rush up her spine and made her heart race.

I pulled out of her gash and went straight to her ass. But before I could enter, she stopped me.

"Wait! Hang on a second!" She twisted her head around and spotted Steve. "You! Come here! I need cock! I need more cock! Fuck my face with that fucking cock of yours!"

The demand caught everyone in the room by surprise.

Steve jumped into action. "With pleasure!" He lifted her upper torso and slid onto the couch. Without a word, she dove into his crotch and swallowed him whole. His head flew back into the couch. "Oh! Motherfuck!" Then he looked across at Pastor Wilson. "Oh yeah! Your whore wife likes cock! She likes it a lot!"

"You s-s-son of a bitch! You'll...you'll burn in hell for t-t-this!" Steve could only laugh while the pastor's wife throat fucked him.

"Time for that ass fucking you wanted," I said in a low voice. I touched the tip to her rosebud. I felt it quiver.

"Mmmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmmm!" she moaned.

Her back door flew open and I shoved my slick rod through it until my balls stopped me from going any further. She gave a low, growling groan during the entire slide.

I wish he'd hurry and finish with that bitch so he can come fuck me! Mom thought. She could feel Pastor Wilson's tool start to pound in her mouth.

Pastor Wilson wanted to shove my mom's face harder into his groin to shoot his holy juice down her throat. But his hands being strapped to the chair thwarted that. He was left with hoping she took it all.

He looked down at the back of her bobbing head. "You fucking slut," he growled. "Take my holy seed down your throat, you cock loving bitch. Take my seed and flush that devil out of your whore body!"

Delores heard her husband growling at my mom. He never talks to me like that, that son of a bitch!

"Mmmmmhmmm! Mmmmhmmm!" Mom moaned while she sucked on the pastor's staff even more.

Matt did what Pastor Wilson wanted to do. He shoved Mom's head into Pastor Wilson's crotch while he continued to abuse her slit. "That's right, bitch! Take it all! Don't miss a drop!"

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh ggggaaaaaaa!" The pastor's head flew back.

Just as the tip of Pastor Wilson's pole slammed into her throat, Mom felt his warm spunk shoot into it. Each pulse shot a fresh load into it. Matt continued to hold her head down while the pastor's hips jerked. Her body began to beg for air. She started to cough and gag. A mixture of cum and saliva began to splatter across the pastor's groin.

Matt finally released his pressure. Mom's head sprung up as if it were spring loaded, gasping for air. Pastor Wilson's shoulders slumped.

Matt's thrusts began to stutter. "Oh fuck! I'm...I'm...I'm gonna fill this bitches cunt with cum!"

Mom's body started to jerk. "Yes! Yes! Fill my slut cunt with cum! Oh yeah! Make me cum! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhuuuugghhhh!"

She felt Matt dump his load into her cavern. Each thrust of his hips shot a fresh load. Her cunt spasmed in ecstasy while they came in unison.

Matt finally pulled out of her gash and slapped his still stiff pole on her ass, sending a spray of white up her back. Mom's body relaxed. She laid her head in Pastor Wilson's lap. His flaccid cock rested against the top of her head.

Matt pulled away and stood up. "Bitch knows how to fuck, that's for damn sure."

Without warning, I pulled out of Delores' ass. Her head abruptly rose off of Steve's mast. It snapped around in time to watch me stand. "Hey! What the fuck?!" she squawked.

I looked at Matt and motioned him to take my spot. "Gotta love those little blue pills!" he said with glee as he dropped between Delores' legs.

Steve grabbed her head and started to pull her back down. "Who the fuck told you to stop sucking my dick?!"

Just before his purple head slipped past her lips, "Wait! Wait! I've got a better idea!" she called out.

Steve let her raise her head. "Oh yeah? What might that be?"

She looked into his ski mask covered face. "Let me sit in your lap. You can fuck my ass, he can fuck my pussy." She nodded back at Matt. "I wanna watch that big cocked bastard fuck that bitch. I want my husband to see my face when you two fuckers make me cum," she hissed.

Steve and Matt looked at each other's smiling faces and shrugged. "Sounds like a plan to me," Matt said.

Delores spun around and Matt helped her back over Steve's legs. He held his post steady while Matt helped her lower herself down. Her gaped hole touched Steve. She closed her eyes and groaned while she lowered herself into his lap, fully taking him in. She leaned back into his chest and spread her legs wide. Matt positioned himself, aimed, and practically fell into her glory hole.

While all of that was happening, Mom's head shot up. I wanna watch that big cocked bastard fuck that bitch. Huh? She snapped her head around just as she felt my sliding in between her legs. She could she my thick cock coming closer. "Oh!" She braced for impact. But the impact wasn't where she expected.

My cock glistened with Delores' juices. In one smooth motion, it's tip touched her little brown eye, which instinctively popped open, and I slid in balls deep.

Mom's head flew back and her back arched. "Oh FUCK!" she shrieked in shock. I slapped her ass. Hard. "Mmmmm, FUCK!"

Without a word, I grabbed her hips and started to jackhammer her ass like I owned it. Which I did.

Mom's body heat skyrocketed while this huge piece of meat fucked her hard. My God he's huge! It feels so good! It feels like Mark is fucking me! The rhythm! The forcefulness! It's all so familiar! Wait...could it be? Is that even possible?! Oh my God, I don't even care as long as he keeps fucking me!

I saw over Mom's shoulder Pastor Wilson had grown to full mast again. He was getting off on watching his wife's body get completely abused! Oh, how I wanted to say something! But I couldn't risk my mother recognizing my voice. I got away with it last time. I didn't want to push my luck. I grabbed Mom's head and shoved it into Pastor Wilson's lap. She hungrily swallowed his carrot.

"Oh God!" he yelped at the sudden suction.

That's how the rest of the night went. We took turns tag teaming each woman, much to their delight. Pastor Wilson didn't have the aid of a little blue pill like we did, nor did he have our youthful stamina. He eventually couldn't get it up anymore, as much as he wanted to, although he would never admit it.

At one point, we finally did uncuff Delores. True to her word, we didn't regret it. She became a willing participant. The deal we struck was if she licked the cum off of my mom's tits, we'd remove the cuffs. The two women couldn't get close to each other quick enough.

Delores licked and sucked on Mom's 38Ds like a man who'd been lost in the desert was getting his first drink of water. As she did, we removed the cuffs. As soon as her hands were free, one stuffed itself into her own snatch, and the other fisted into Mom's. For the rest of the night she pawed, stroked, cupped, and petted various body parts of every person in the room.

By the time we were done, both women were full of and covered in sticky, white cum. Steve, Matt, and I were exhausted. The women were sprawled out on the floor. Pastor Wilson was slumped over in his chair sound asleep.

As the sun was starting to rise, the guys and I were starting to make our exit. Before I walked out the back door, I stopped and reached into my pocket.

"The key to her cuffs are here on the counter," I said, nodding in Mom's direction. "I would suggest you not call the cops for a little bit. If I hear sirens, I promise you, they won't find us. And knowing that you had called the cops would upset me. If I came back under those circumstances, it might not end well."

"Mmmmm, I won't call the cops. What would I tell them?" Delores said groggily but playfully.

"Yeah, what would we tell them? Three masked men with big fucking cocks fucked us all night? What good would it do?" Mom chimed in dreamily.

"And we certainly wouldn't want you coming back, would we, Dana?"

"Oh, absolutely not. Because you might come back with one more person. One more person with a big, fat cock," Mom cooed.

"Right. They might come back and fuck us all night long again with those big, fat cocks," Delores cooed. "And I'm so bad about remembering to lock that back door. It would be too hard to break in and fuck me all night long while my husband watched again," she said looking at me with a fuck me grin.

If we hadn't been so exhausted, we would have turned around and fucked them again. But it was time to depart before somebody possibly noticed anyone's absence.

We jumped the fence, peeled off our masks, sprinted down the alley, and climbed into my car. I mashed the gas and off.

Steve was the first to speak. "So, who we gonna get to be the fourth?"

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,193 Followers
12