Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry's clamps opened and he stood up. His cock slapped on his tummy. He walked to the foot end of my table and climbed up onto it. "Oh fuck no, please, not this." I pleaded as my eyes were transfixed by his erection, his broad shoulders and muscular arms. He was staring into space as he positioned himself between my legs.

My pussy smiled and put out the welcome mat of lubrication. My head was in complete tumult and my mouth said "No, Harry don't do this, please."

He took his cock in his right hand and leaned forward until his left hand was on the table next to my head. Our faces were inches apart and my mouth pleaded with him again. "No Harry please don't do this." I was losing the battle in my head. I could feel the imaginary rhythm of being fucked in my hips. The rose petals of my pussy were opening as blood pumped through my labia. My body started to relax as my head reconciled me to being taken by my son. I was starting to want this, despite what my mouth said. My nipples were hardening; my body was so aroused. My head went calm. Only my mouth tried to continue the fight. "Please stop him. He can't enter me. Please don't make him."

"We are not going to make him, Madeline. He is going to do it himself. Like you he has fought his instincts but like you he has lost. You should be grateful. A man who loves you is going to enter you. He is going to copulate with you and plant his seed in your womb. It's what you were both made for. You both want it. You want to be mated don't you Madeline?"

Yes, my pussy answered. No, my head screamed. My mouth opened but nothing came out. Harry was over me, his face above mine, his eyes staring through me, his cock level with my very wet pussy. I looked down at his magnificent cock. My pussy, and now, my whole being pleaded for penetration. I wanted this hard cock in me, I wanted it to spew its seed in me. I had succumbed to my instinct, and I felt so calm. It was like an out of body experience. I was not Madeline the mother, I was Madeline the bitch on heat. I wanted to be mated at a very basic level. Sure, I wanted to be turned on. I wanted sex, but more than that I wanted impregnation, and I wanted it to be this man, my son.

There was no conflict, my logical brain had given up and, all that was left was an animal desire to be fucked. He was motionless for what seemed like hours. I held my breath as the anticipation grew.

The sound of my clamps springing open nearly gave me an orgasm. My legs were now wide open out of choice. My breast bare and nipples hard with lust. My pussy tingled with anticipation. I wanted the sweet torture of this moment to last forever. The anticipation of the forbidden. A mother fucked and impregnated by her own son. Totally wrong, totally right.

Harry blinked and he suddenly released where he was. His eyes focused on mine and his pupils dilated slightly with love. He started to recoil but I reached up and put my hand on the back of his neck. He let go of his cock and put his other hand to the side of my head. I looked into his eyes but said nothing. He answered me but said nothing.

I had last minute doubts. What was I doing!!!! "obeying your instinct," the voice said. "You want to be penetrated by this male. You want the act of copulation. You want to be inseminated."

Did I? My pussy did and I was lying naked on my back with my legs open. My son's rigid cock 6 inches from my slavering pussy. My pussy was desperate. I was still unsure, but it was going to happen anyway. Either they force us, or we do it. Finally, I crossed the Rubicon and rationalised; if it had to happen then I would do it with love.

My pussy woke me from my dream, and I slowly moved my spare hand to take hold of a cock. The little cock I had carefully cleaned all those years ago felt massive in my hand. I gently pushed back his foreskin and he breathed a sigh. I smiled to reassure him. His eyes said 'are you sure', mine said 'yes' and I pulled him towards heaven.

I felt his head of his cock slowly push between my wet labia as I guided him in. He was still uncertain and was following my lead, staring intently into my eyes. He entered my love canal and I let go of him, resting my hand on his bum with one hand still on the back of his neck. "Fuck me," I whispered while looking deep into his head, to his very soul.

He sunk into me slowly and strongly. He watched my every expression intently as his cock travelled the length of my welcoming canal. I smiled and slightly grunted as he bottomed out in me almost entering my cervix. I used the hand on his neck to pull him down to me. Our lips met and at first did not move. He had his cock in his mum and now had his lips on hers. Inside I smiled, this was ridiculous I was full of my son and about to push my tongue into his mouth. After a moment's hesitation I did just that. As our lips mashed together, we both opened our jaws and started snogging like teenagers. Our tongues fought to get further into each other's mouth. His cock motionless in my moist canal, I felt full of him, and we were a perfect fit.

This sloppy kissing soon meant our faces were wet with saliva. I felt his instinct take over as he withdrew his cock only to drive it back smoothly into me. My head jerked and we lost contact with our lips. My tongue soon found his mouth again and I moaned into him, exalting him to thrust into me again. He did and I felt his cock head ripple out towards the entrance of my canal, pause and then push back into me. The feeling was one of smooth power like something hydraulic. It was a wonderful cock, I knew it would be. So hard, so strong; it completely filled me.

My pussy sucked his cock as he left me, and I groaned as he re-entered me. I was very wet, but he was such a good size that I felt the friction in and out. It was wonderful and I felt the frustration of the past few days ebb away from me. I raised my knees and hooked my ankles on the back of his knees, opening me further to his penetration. I wanted him deeper in me.

His rhythm was slow and steady, and I was getting every inch of him. He pulled his cock out of me and rubbed it over my clit. "Harry, put it back in please. I want you in me." But I couldn't resist pushing my fingers down there to feel our combined wetness, while he fucked me slightly faster. I pulled my fingers out and sucked them savouring our smell as I did so. I was so horny. As my sense of smell wandered, I smelt his musk and my own. Neither of us had bathed for a week and we both smelt primeval. Normally I would hate that, but in that room, it had the opposite effect. The more I noticed our stinky crotches and armpits the more I was turned on. By now he was sweating the occasional drop onto my face as the effort of giving his mum a good fucking built up in him.

I felt so very dirty, lying on a table being fucked by my own son. My face was wet with our saliva, my pussy dripped with honey and his precum. We stunk like rutting animals. "Fuck me deep, Harry." It just came out of my mouth. I don't normally make much noise and I never talk, but I did. Once I started, I could not stop.

"Get your cock deep in me son. Deeeeeep ompf... I want to feel your hard steel in me. Push hard, fuck me deep, Harry."

"Yes?"

"Yes, fuck me deep"

"What do you want?"

"I want your cum deep in me."

We kissed more as he slid in and out of me. My pussy grabbing every inch of him and feeling every ripple. He broke the kiss. "You are bad" he continued to fuck me like a hydraulic ram, slightly picking up the pace again. He grunted every time he pushed hard into me, and my clit mashed into his pubic bone.

"Ow fuck, I'm bad. I want your cum. I want to feel your cock pulse your seed in me. Ommpf, ohhh, mmmmpf." I licked the side of his face and pushed my tongue into his ear.

"I am going to cum, is that what you want, mum"

"Yes, pump me, fill me, deep in me"

"Are you really sure?"

I licked his cheek and moved my tongue to his mouth. I kissed him again with full tongues and moving jaws, he was under no illusion what I wanted. I broke the kiss. "I want to feel your cock pulse in me. I want to know you are filling me with your potent seed. Deep in my womb. Deep in me. I want that. I want it."

"You stink like an animal. Your pussy is so wet. You are a dirty slut. You want your son's seed in you. Feel my rock-hard cock. It's your son's cock. Feel it deep"

"Oh, yes fuck me"

He took it out. "Feel the emptiness"

"Fuck me, Harry."

"Now feel it enter you." He went slow but rammed it into me at the end jerking my head and widening my eyes. Once more he pulled it nearly out of me. "Now feel it cum in you."

He rammed it home again and I felt it. I felt his body drive into me, his cock strain to get as deep as it could. Then it came, it pulsed, it throbbed in me. So deep in me, like it had entered my soul and was filling me with the physical representation of his love. His wonderful cock was spewing, pulsing jets of hot sperm in me, and I could feel every pulse.

He jerked hard into me a few more times and then collapsed onto me, forcing the breath out of me. He was still hard. I put one hand around his back and used the other to turn his head. Our lips met and we kissed again. More slowly, more sensuously but just as sexily. This had the desired effect, and he started a slow rhythm in me. 'Ah the power of youthful recovery.' I was very sloppy with my honey and his cum, but I could still feel this rock-hard cock slowly fuck me. I wanted more fucking.

My hips responded and echoed his movements. I mashed my clit into him as I felt a trickle leave my pussy and travel down over my puckered star. I worked my hips so that he didn't have to move much. This time I was fucking him. As my hips tilted, my pussy seemed tighter and my pubic bone ran along his cock. He groaned, he liked that and so did I. Despite the gym trips I knew I would not be able to keep this up for long. Also, I knew that the days of sex talk and building frustration had left me in a state where I wanted an orgasm.

"Harry, lift yourself up a bit." He pulled out of me and hoisted himself up onto all fours. "Keep a bit of you in me." What a slut I must have sounded, I wanted my son's cock in me. He obliged me with 2 or 3 inches of his love truncheon. I moved my hands to my pussy and began spreading his stickiness over my clit and labia. We gazed into each other's eyes, our faces were expressionless, but our eyes were communicating infinite lust. He could see my arms moving so, without looking, he knew his mum was masturbating out of lust for him.

Maybe it was all telepathy of the past few days, but I felt like I was using my eyes to wander around in his mind. I wanted him to see me masturbate, I wanted him to see me orgasm. I wanted him to see every wet fold of me. I wanted to hold my pussy open so he could look deep into me, but most of all I wanted him to watch me masturbate and cum with his cock still in me. I wanted him to feel my pussy pulse orgasm on his helmet. I could feel the tsunami coming. It was going to be a big one. My hips were making slight jerking movements on his cock. This was moving his foreskin back and forth over the ridge of his helmet. He was getting harder. I was getting wetter.

Another trickle left my pussy, and my hand was now a blur strumming my clit and labia. There was so much lubrication, and I was so turned on I could afford to make big movements rather than concentrate on my clit. My hips were jerking more than a few inches and on the upstroke my hand was running out of space. I continued to stare deep into him determined that he see me orgasm. My face was sweating, and my hair matted. My breathing was shallow and rapid. I wanted him to see me sweat. I wanted him to smell me, my pussy, my crotch and my armpits. I wished he could have watched my pussy pulse with orgasm but that would mean a change of position and I was too close, besides which he would have had to pull out and I wanted him in me.

I was very close now. My hips gyrated on his cock and hands was awash with his juice. I finally concentrated on my clit as the tsunami approached the shore.

I held my breath and pulled my hand out. I pushed up hard with my hips gyrating my clit on the base of his cock and pubic bone. I slammed up hard into him, held the position and held my breath. The wave crashed over me, and after a few seconds of ultimate extasy I fell back to the table. More waves hit me and I let out a massive sigh. He followed me down, once more penetrating me to the hilt. He made small jerking movements deep in me and pushed his tongue into my mouth. My mouth was wide open, and I was too preoccupied with my continuing orgasm to respond although my hips jerked softly against him in time to my orgasmic rhythm. We lay there soaking in the moment. Our minds blank, our senses returning.

I gently stoked him as the waves subsided, but I still wanted more. I wanted him to cum in me again. I pushed him back up to his position and smiled at him. I was radiant with post orgasmic calm, but I wanted more from him. I restarted my hip jerking movement on him. Fucking him all the way from end to end. Feeling his cock fill me and empty me. All the time looking at him and smiling. His cock was absolutely magnificent, big and wide but not at all painful. Just right. Like my pussy was made for it. She loved it. She loved every millimetre of him and was enjoying griping his foreskin so that it pulled off his helmet as he bottomed out. She fantasised about him cuming in her again. Seeing the cock spray, her inside with potent seed.

This slow but full movement was having an effect of Harry. He had returned to full stiffness, the sight of his mum masturbating on the end of his cock had aroused him, especially as she orgasmed on him. The picture of her sweat glisten face, matted hair and the expression of utter extasy had turned him on more than anything he had ever imagined. He wanted to rut her. He wanted to fuck her hard. He wanted, again, to force his seed deep into her womb.

I knew I was turning him on, I could see it in his face. I could feel it in his cock. He started to return my thrusts. His expression was more confident, more focused and I knew I was going to be well fucked. I wanted it. Without warning he thrust hard, pushing my bum back onto the table. He pushed hard into me and ground the base of his cock into my soaking labia. He paused, deep in me, and then began a furious pace, jerking my head every time he hit the buffers. It was almost painful, but it was a wonderful feeling. The virility of this body fucking me hard was arousing me all over again. I joined his rhythm; it was exhausting, and I knew neither of us would be able to keep it up for long.

I wanted him to cum quickly before we were spent. "Push you cock in me. Umpfff. It's so fucking hard. Pfffhmm, yes, yes, cum, shoot it in me."

He answered, breathlessly. "You dirty slut." Grunt. "You want your son's hard cock in you." Grunt. "You want to feel my seed. You want to make a baby."

I was slightly taken aback by this but, our stink, sweat, cum, honey and the craving of my pussy soon snapped me back. "Yes, fuck me. Ummpff make a life. I want your baby. Harry give me a baby. Ooffff I want your slime in every part of me. Fill my cunt with your fucking cum. I want it. I want our baby." He strained into me again. I have never had a cock so deep in me. I felt every single pulse of his monster as it once again shot his potent seed deep into me. He collapsed onto me. We lay there and his softening cock fell out followed by a river of our juice. I sighed a long, contented sigh.

The world went white... nothing...

I came around in the car. "Come on mum we are going to be late." My knickers were soaking wet and I smiled. What I didn't tell you dear reader is that I struck a bargain with our jailors not to wipe my memory. To this day I remember every single thrust of that magnificent rock-hard cock spewing its seed deep into me. Do I feel guilty about the broken taboo? Why? I am the only one who knows about it. Maybe I imagined it.

12