Abduction

Story Info
Kellie wakes up in a place with no idea how she arrived.
4k words
4.08
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kellie opened her eyes and squinted against the glare of bright white light before suddenly bolting upright with her hands stretched out behind her for support. She felt her head spin in disorientation, her eyes darting around trying to latch onto some visual reference while only seeing nothing but stark white. Even the constant bright lighting was disorienting as she glanced up and was unable to find a lightbulb or overhead florescent.

"Hello?" Kellie called out, her disorientation quickly giving way to panic, "Where am I?"

Kellie's breathing began to pick up as her panic built until she felt a warm, calming flush spread through her body. It was as if someone had whispered in hear ear that all was fine, that she was safe, and no harm would come to her. Almost despite herself Kellie felt herself relax as she closed her eyes for a moment. The sensation spread through her entire body and she took a deep, slow breath as the warmth seemed to linger in her hard, sensitive nipples and somewhere much lower centered between her thighs. When Kellie opened her eyes she glanced down at the soft cushiony surface she was resting on which was also just as white as everything around her. From only a foot or two away she could barely make out the indentation made by her hands and the weight of her body.

Her very naked body.

"Hello?" Kellie called out again and tried to stand up only to stumble when a foot slipped off the edge of the raised platform she found herself to be resting on.

Kellie blinked and suddenly realized that she could see the outline of the platform, white against white as well as a sharp line that defined where the floor met the wall a few feet away. Kellie swung her legs carefully over the side of what she decided must be a bed and stood up on shaky legs.

"What the fuck?" Kellie called out, her panic threatening to rear up once more only to have that same, warm, calming sensation sweep through her.

Kellie's hand rose up without any conscious thought as she brushed a fingertip across a nipple while the warmth lingered. She glanced down in surprise at the feel of the warm floor against the soles of her bare feet before holding an arm out in front of her and walking hesitantly forward towards the wall. After five or six slow, faltering steps she felt the tips of her fingers brush against the wall that she could still only just barely distinguish.

Kellie tried to recall the last thing she could remember. She had been on her way to Bend driving through the empty and lonely Oregon high desert at night. She had been listening to her Nano after every single radio station had faded away with distance, the road a series of flashing white dashes down the center of the blacktop.

There had been heat lightning off to the south somewhere over Glass Butte without a cloud in the sky and she had hoped that there wasn't going to be yet another fire.

Flashes of lightning and...

Kellie had been trailing her hand over the wall as she slowly walked clockwise around the edge of the room when she felt a tiny seam brush across her fingertips. As soon as she had stopped and pressed her fingers against that nearly invisible seam she had to hastily step back when a section of the blank white wall seemed to sink in slightly before slipping silently to the side. Kellie's eyes were huge as she watched a doorway open to what was obviously a toilet and shower, the featureless white broken by the cream color of the seat and raised lip on the floor circling the shower.

"Hello?" Kellie called out with a glance around the blank room and then stepped inside.

An experimental flush was followed by Kellie spending several minutes first trying to discover how to turn the water in the shower on which was solved by touching small, raised circles at waist height. A few more minutes of experimenting found that holding a fingertip to one or the other circle would raise and lower the temperature of the water.

Kellie held her hand beneath the stream of warm water for a moment and then returned to her 'bedroom' to continue her exploration. Knowing what to look for helped enormously and she quickly discovered a sliding panel that opened onto a sink as well as another that refused to open no matter how much she tried.

Time and time again Kellie's panic would begin to build and threaten to send her screaming around the small claustrophobic room, but each time the calming warmth and pleasure would wash through her. Finally, after what seemed hours she sat back down on the edge of the bed and looked slowly around from the open bathroom door to the sink to the featureless white walls that blended together with the floor and ceiling.

"Hello!" Kellie called out, "Why am I here!"

As if in response the calming warmth filled Kellie's body, but instead of dissipating that warmth seemed to quickly build as Kellie closed her eyes and bit the corner of her lip. The warmth slowly turned into a gentle burn, Kellie's hands straying up to touch her hardened nipples.

"Ummmm," Kellie moaned quietly, her fingertips pinching and rolling her sensitive nipples.

Jolts of pleasure coursed through Kellie as she used both hands to pull and pinch her nipples and she suddenly found herself lying on her back on the soft, cushioned bed. The burn built and redoubled, spreading lower as her breathing began to pick up speed, her moisture wetting the inside of her thighs as she let her legs spread apart.

"Oh!" Kellie gasped as she felt the brush of air caress her exposed clit and vulva.

One of Kellie's hands quickly slipped down her stomach, her back arching up off the bed the instant a fingertip began to glide across the soft, wet skin of her hood without ever touching her aching, burning clit.

All thoughts of where she was or even how she had got there disappeared as Kellie's fingers slipped lower, her wet lips gliding between her fingers as she squeezed and tugged gently to stretch them until they pulled free. Kellie's breathing came in long, drawn out gasps, her mouth open wide and her eyes squeezed shut with her back arched up off the pristine white bed.

The warmth that had spread through her body was still there but concentrated in her sensitive nipples and in her burning, throbbing clit.

Kellie slipped two fingers inside of her body and felt the muscles of her sheath squeeze down, her fingers gliding smoothly even deeper until a fingertip brushed against the dome of her cervix. Her breathing came in ragged gasps as she used the palm of her hand to press down on and caress her clit while her fingers plunged in and out of her pussy that was still contracting around them hungrily.

"Oooohhhhhhhh!" Kellie cried out, her hips rocking in time with her hand that she had in the shape of a C with her fingers caressing her G spot deep inside of her body while her palm squeezed down on her clit.

Kellie's breathing suddenly stopped as she held her breath, her hips jerking forward repeatedly as the muscles of her stomach rippled with the force of the contractions of her orgasm. Kellie's wet palm was pressed firmly down against her clit while the tips of her fingers pulled up against her G spot, her ass lifting completely off the bed as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

When Kellie finally collapsed onto the bed she could feel the wetness beneath her ass but only lay back with her fingers still inside of her as she panted. The warmth lingered, the calmness and pleasure, and as her breathing gradually slowed she slipped away into a deep sleep.

A loud bell woke Kellie sometime later.

Kellie sat up and tried not to grimace at the dry flaky residue that covered her stomach and inner thighs. She suddenly sat up straighter to stare fearfully around the room as she remembered what had happened to make that residue only to have the warm calmness wash over her.

"Ok, that's just not fair," Kellie said to the empty room.

The musical bell sounded again and Kellie glanced to the side to see that the sliding panel that wouldn't budge earlier was now open to reveal a plate with a sandwich and glass of what looked to be water. Kellie's belly growled at the sight of the food and she stood up with a guilty glance down at the bed that now had a large stain marring it's pristine white surface.

"See, that's what bedsheets are for," Kellie said distractedly as she walked over and took the food and drink.

Kellie turned around to sit on the edge of the bed while she ate and then froze, the stain she had seen just seconds before now completely gone. Kellie continued to stare for a few more moments and then sat down to finish her meal.

"Showoffs," Kellie mumbled around bites of the very tasty ham and cheese sandwich.

As soon as Kellie finished eating she replaced the plate that seemed to be a light, tough plastic that was just as white as everything else back in the box like opening and watched as a panel slid shut to seal it. Kellie glanced down at her stomach and thighs with a grimace and then walked to the bathroom for a long, hot shower.

Steam filled the bathroom as Kellie turned her face up into the spray of hot water, the heat relaxing her as she slowly rinsed off. She took extra time to rinse her lower stomach and inner thighs, her eyes widening in surprise when she noticed how silky smooth her mound was without even the hint of any stubble after not having shaved for several days.

A small laugh escaped her as she looked around the bathroom with a shake of her head.

"You sooo have to teach me that trick!" Kellie said with a grin and cupped her mound to admire the smooth feel of her skin.

"Oh, no you don't," Kellie said a bit breathlessly after giving herself a slow squeeze, the warmth and pleasure threatening to drive any other thoughts from her mind.

Kellie forced herself to pull her hand away from her mound and finished rinsing off. After another few minutes she turned the shower off, the steam quickly clearing as if sucked away by an overhead vent that wasn't there. She glanced around in surprise and stepped over the raised lip of the shower, a tingling sensation running over every inch of her naked skin. In seconds the tingling faded and Kellie realized that she was completely dry.

Kellie grinned in delight and stepped back into the shower just long enough to turn the water on to spray water over her chest before stepping back out. Kellie watched in amazement as water dripped from the curve of her C cup breasts for only a moment before wicking magically away as the tingling ran over her skin.

Kellie glanced towards the shower again with a mischievous grin only to freeze in sudden fear as she heard a noise from the 'bedroom'.

It took much longer for the calming warmth to burn away the sudden spike of fear but once it had she stepped out of the bathroom and froze while staring at the barely seen white shape of the bed.

And the very naked man who's snore she had heard from the bathroom.

Even as Kellie stared in shock with her hand over her mouth the warm flush began to spread through her body. The man was obviously taller than Kellie although it was hard for her to guess how tall, with dark black hair, muscular shoulders and curly hair covering his chest and upper arms.

"No, no, no, no, you can't just point and say 'him'!" Kellie blurted even as her nipples hardened with the burning aching throb that pulsed in time with her heart.

Kellie's eyes widened as the man moaned and shifted slightly, his penis beginning to quickly swell. Kellie had never seen a man's penis swell to an erection and she bit her lip as she watched, the sight even more erotic without a strand of pubic hair to hide his growing length from her eyes.

The man moaned again and shifted, his erection flopping onto his thigh as he turned to the side and Kellie took a step back to hide as best she could in the open doorway of the bathroom. Kellie's eyes were again drawn to the man's swelling penis, her fingertips brushing across the hard nubs of her nipples. Kellie felt her mouth water at the sight of the man's dick and couldn't help but bite her lower lip as he continued to swell.

"I can't!" Kellie whispered so as not to wake the man, "I've got a boyfriend and we're going to get married next year!"

The man tossed onto his other side with a hand going involuntarily to his glans, his moans growing louder even as Kellie felt the burning throb pulse through her nipples and clit. She reached up and bit the back of her index finger to stifle a moan as she reached down with her other hand to cup her mound.

"What that..." the man suddenly exclaimed and sat up before toppling off the bed to sprawl onto the floor.

"Where the fuck am I?" the man exclaimed as he stood up and stared quickly around.

Kellie's eyes crawled over his body and very erect penis that was thrust out with a pronounced upward angle as it bent to the right. At a glance she guessed he was a little over six foot tall with shoulder length curly black hair coming down to almost his shoulders. The man spun slowly in place before freezing the moment he caught sight of Kellie standing inside the bathroom door.

"Who the hell are you and where am I?" the man demanded.

Kellie's eyes were drawn downward as he reached down to take his shaft in hand. Kellie was positive that he wasn't even aware of squeezing himself or even of stroking his length, the burning throb pulsing through her body making it nearly impossible for her to concentrate, to remember who she was and that she was engaged to be married.

To remember that she had never in her life cheated and to force her hand away from her mound that she realized that she was cupping and squeezing in time with the pulses of pleasure.

"I..." Kellie began and had to clear her throat and start over, "My name's Kellie.

"I just woke up here... I'm not sure how long ago..."

"What?" the man asked in surprise, "What do you mean?

"Where are we?"

"I don't know," Kellie answered, her hand slipping down to cup and squeeze her mound once more, "I was driving on 20 and then I just woke up here."

The man's breathing had picked up to the point where he was almost panting, his eyes darting furtive glances down at Kellie's nakedness until he closed his eyes and shook his head violently.

"Yea, I remember driving on Steens," the man finally said, "Going home back to Crane...

"And then..."

"I was taking a shower," Kellie said as she watched the man's hand stroke his length, "I mean, I... I didn't hear anything... and..."

Kellie licked her lips while watching the man's hand move along his shaft. He was maybe just a little longer than her boyfriend, but his girth was so much larger.

The man glanced down and seemed to suddenly realize that he was masturbating and quickly pulled his hand away and then after another moment placed both hands over the top of his erection.

"When I came out..." Kellie stammered, "You were laying there asleep."

"You just woke up here too?" the man asked while he covered himself.

"I have a boyfriend," Killie whimpered and took a step out of the bathroom, "A fiancé..."

"Ahh, yea... I got married last May..." the man stammered.

Kellie took another step towards the man, the muscles of her sheath squeezing in time with the pulses of pleasure radiating out from her clit and nipples.

"Jake," the man said between pants, "I'm Jake."

It seemed to Kellie to be only an instant between from when she was standing just outside the bathroom door with Jake on the other side of the low bed to suddenly finding herself with his arms wrapped around her, his fingernails tracing burning lines up and down her back, his lips leaving burning brands as he kissed the nap of her neck and bit at her earlobe.

Kellie's hands ran over the smooth skin of his back even as her own skin burned at the slightest touch as Jake cupped and squeezed her breasts. It was almost a surprise to suddenly find herself lying on her back, her legs spread wide as Jake mounted her and suddenly thrust into her body.

"Ohhhh!" Kellie gasped while gazing up into Jake's eyes.

Hazel eyes with a halo of golden brown around his iris.

Kellie thrust her hips up in time with each of Jake's thrusts as she panted for breath, the feel of her sheath stretching to accept his girth as he plunged deep inside of her. Words and thoughts escaped her with only the animal noises of their pleasure and wet slap of their bodies filling the small room.

Kellie knew the instant that he came, Jake's warm seed spilling into her body while she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist to hold him inside of her.

"Jesus!" Jake exclaimed between pants before collapsing down to lay on top of Kellie.

Kellie reached up to guide Jake's head until she found his mouth with hers, their tongues gliding against each other while she savored the feel of his still hard length buried inside of her body.

"I'm sorry..." Jake panted when he broke away from their kiss, "I shouldn't have... and that was... that was so quick."

"I don't think either of us had any choice," Kellie said and then pulled Jake down to kiss again.

Kellie began to rock her hips to press Jake's still hard length deeper inside of her. Her fingers curled through his hair to pull his head down against her lips as they kissed even as she felt his glans pressing against her cervix.

"It wasn't too quick," Kellie gasped when Jake pulled back enough to look into her eyes, "I don't think we've stopped yet."

Jack gave a quick laugh and then began a slow, rhythmic thrust which matched the motion of Kellie's hips perfectly.

"I've never done this," Jake gasped, "I've never made love without even asking before!"

"I'm not in the habit of making love to complete strangers myself!" Kellie said with a breathless laugh.

Suddenly Jake leaned down to kiss Kellie's lips again, his thrusts becoming more insistent as he rocked Kellie's body with each wet slap of their bodies. Kellie wrapped her arms around his chest, her fingernails digging into his flesh while she kissed his mouth hungrily.

Kellie lost herself to the passion and pleasure only slightly aware of changing positions to ride on top of Jake with his length forced deep inside of her body by her own weight or even turning around to take his length covered in their combined cream in her mouth while he devoured her vulva with their passion still dripping out of her.

It all seemed a blur as they laughed while she showed him how to use the shower and made love, ate the seemingly random food that would appear after each bell and make love, wake up to the burning, throbbing passion coursing through her body and make love.

Each time any thought of where they were or what they were doing, loved ones somewhere who might be worried or a job, or rent payment or a dozen other small yet pressing things intruded they would both be swept away, warmth building to a burning passion to drive out all other concerns except for the pleasure they gave each other.

Kellie suddenly sat up, the cold raising goosebumps across her arms and looked around in panic. The night was completely dark with the smell of sage filling the air and so many stars filling the sky that you could only see when in the high desert without a town within miles.

It had been... she realized she didn't know how long it had been since she had been cold or even been in the dark. Kellie glanced down at herself and was somehow unsurprised by her own nakedness and then got unsteadily to her feet.

"Jake?" she called, the distant yelps of coyotes the only response.

Kellie took a step and winced at the sudden pain in her foot as she stepped on some hidden thorn. The high desert was huge with no way to tell where she was and the nights dropping into the high 40's even in the warmest summer.

Kellie wrapped her arms around herself and tried not to cry as she began to shiver. She knew which way was north after only a glance at the sky to find the Big Dipper, but still had no idea which way to even begin to walk.

12