Abhishek's Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we're right back where we started," Johnson said, looking around the bathroom.

He added, "I like how you played it when I entered the bedroom. At first I was taken aback, because I had called you and told you what to expect, but then I suspected why you were putting on that show of surprise and anger."

"I couldn't take any chances, I know Abhishek is sneaky enough to have a hidden camera or two," I said.

We kissed again and I lowered my hand and felt his sweet cock, wanting only to get back into bed again and feel it inside of me.

"Hurry back to your husband before he gets uneasy," Johnson said.

When I got back to the bedroom Abhishek was lying on the bed pumping his hard cock, and looking at the TV on which I could see Johnson ramming his big cock into my pussy. Abhishek looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back at him, and jumped onto the bed. I was happy that he was such a kinky son of a bitch; I could get to enjoy my lover and my own kinky side without fear or shame.

Abhishek rolled me onto my back and got between my thick, juicy legs. I placed them on his shoulders and he pressed forward, lowering them while raising my ass. He thrust his hips forward and his hard little fuck stick entered my ass with ease. Because of the bigger one that had been in there minutes ago, it smarted a bit, but I wasn't complaining. Abhishek plowed my ass vigorously.

I felt something fall on my lips and opened my eyes to find Johnson's big, half erect dick dangling in my face. I took it into my mouth and sucked happily, feeling well pleased with myself.


12