Abigail in Trouble Ch. 06: Hospital Nurse, Work Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bottomed out at the back of her throat and slid out until his bell-end was just inside her lips, before plunging back in again. Her mouth felt soft and warm and wet inside. He held her head back firmly and started fucking her face, sliding his member in and out along her tongue. She squealed and struggled in vain under him, gasping breaths through her nose during each outward stroke.

Meanwhile the man licking her pussy increased his assault. He thrust his finger deeply into her tight hole and started sliding it in and out as his tongue flicked over the top of her pussy and teased around her clit. She quivered each time his tongue lapped across her ultra-sensitive clit.

He introduced a second thick finger, stretching her pussy a little wider as it too started pumping in and out of her. His fingers occasionally curled to bring increased pressure onto the front wall of her pussy and rubbing hard across her G-spot.

The lips suckling firmly on her nipples kept sending additional twangs of pleasure shooting straight to her pussy. A mouth then pressed firmly over her clit and firmly sucked it up between wet lips. She shrieked against the gagging cock as he sucked at her clit and tongued the tip with wet flicks while his fingers pumped her pussy firmly and quickly.

Abigail built quickly to a climax under the multiple onslaught. Her young body had no defence as she succumbed to the arousing teasing that her body was enduring. Finally it was too much for her, and her nervous system went into overdrive as she reached her peak. She squealed around the cock deep in her mouth as her orgasm hit her then went silent as her body convulsed.

Her back arched off the pillow, straining up into the air, as if electrocuted as the shock wave of the orgasm swept through her. Then she bucked and shook and squealed and thrashed and writhed in her bonds as wave upon wave of forced pleasure swept through her.

As her throat contracted around the thrusting cock, he plunged it past her throat, plugging her gullet as his dick pulsed and spewed a wad of sticky spunk straight down her throat. He withdrew and thrust back in, injecting another blast of cool sperm deeply into her mouth, gagging her again.

He continued to thrust his full length into her mouth and deep down her throat, expanding her neck as he pumps gallons of his seed into her stomach while she twitched and bucked under him. Finally he stopped spewing and pulled out of her with a plop, staggering back to sit down to recover. She gasped for air as her orgasm continued to wrack her young body, squealing repeatedly as the other three continued to molest her.

The guy between her legs couldn't wait any longer and slipping his trousers and pants over his bottom, raised himself up onto the table. He pushed his knees under her spread thighs, lifting her open and glistening pussy up towards him. His large cock jutted out over her abdomen until he rocked his loins back to dip it towards her opening.

Just as Abigail was starting to come down from her peak, he grasped her hips and thrust his hardness straight up into her pussy, plunging into her wet body with one glorious stroke. She shrieked loudly as she felt the sudden invader stretch her tight but slippery pussy as it slid into her deeply, bumping up against her cervix. He stirred his loins, rubbing her insides firmly with his throbbing cock, making her judder under the contact.

Then, while she continued to writhe around him, he started moving in and out of her with a slow but steady rhythm. She felt wonderfully tight and slick inside and he loved the fact that she was helpless to resist him as he held her hips tightly and fucked her with long deep strokes. He pulled her hips down to meet each inward thrust and he built up a faster pace, screwing his large dick deep into her lovely naked pussy, all spread and vulnerable to his pumping.

He pumped her long and hard and deep, stroking firmly across her G-spot and squashing her clit as he bottomed out against her cervix. She was still quivering and spasming in the throes of her ongoing orgasm, her head back, eyes opening and closing with each wave, and little high-pitched squeaks coming from between her cum-splashed lips. Her breasts heaved up towards the two molesters, each still suckling firmly on a sensitive nipple.

Then she felt the large cock sliding in and out of her pussy expand, and before she could react, it bucked inside her and the muscles pulsed along its length. With a roar his balls released their pent-up load which raced along the length of his pumping shaft and splurged powerfully into her body.

The blast splattered into her cervix and splashed back against her sensitive walls as his meat thrust in close behind, stretching her again and squeezing the cum to the end of her pussy. She shrieked as her body responded to the new sensation flooding her pussy.

She bucked anew, arching her back and straining against the straps holding her young body firmly to the bed. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she squealed out in blissful agony under the new intensity of the orgasm, her juices squirting inside her, lubricating the still pounding pole as it continued to pump its thick seed into her.

Finally, he roared at the ceiling and wedged his dick in her as far as it would go as his final blast spewed forth. He held himself in her depths for a minute, unable to move as her internal muscles continued to spasm, quiver and milk his cock. He enjoyed feeling her body twitching around him, before giving a sigh and pulling out of her. A gush of gooey liquid dribbled out of her gaping pussy and ran down the crack of her bottom, past her bum-hole.

The guy climbed off the bed and staggered to a nearby chair to collapse after his exertions. The two men attending to her breasts stood back a little to admire her body. She lay there heaving, her naked breasts thrusting upwards, her sopping pussy dribbling, her thighs trembling. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, emitting little mewling noises as she came down from her experience.

Then she felt someone hold her face and lips touched hers tenderly. The 3rd man who had been suckling one of her breasts wanted her mouth now and he kissed her, tenderly at first but then becoming more urgent. He held her face as his mouth devoured hers sideways, his lips pressing against hers, and his tongue exploring deep inside her mouth.

The fourth man fetched an object and went to her side. He switched it on and pressed it to her nearest nipple. She jumped as she felt a vibrator buzz across her nipple. It teased the sensitive bud which was already erect, into a firm throbbing pink thimble, sending good vibrations through her body down to her pussy.

She moaned into No.3's mouth as No.4 rubbed the vibrator around and over her nipple, teasing it mercilessly before swapping to the other nipple and repeating the teasing with that one. He kept swapping over, keeping both nipples sensitive and fully erect and throbbing so much they almost ached.

Then his warm, wet lips came down onto her nearest nipple as the vibrator travelled lower. He ran it down her stomach, over the lacy basque, then over the naked skin of her abdomen. Finally he slid it over her clit. She shrieked and bucked as he slid it over her ultra-sensitive clit and circled it there, making her squirm hard and whimper, before taking pity on her and running it down over her pussy lips.

She writhed in a different way and her whimpers turned to moans as he worked the buzzing instrument up and down her pussy lips, and in between, touching the inner fleshy folds of her pussy. He switched it off, then worked it in and out of her pussy for a while, getting it coated with her juice and the sperm oozing out.

When he was satisfied it was fully coated with glistening goo, he ran the tip lower, and over her bumhole. The tight opening was slick with dribbled cum and juice and he had no difficulty working it around her little opening. As he did so she squeaked in protest and wriggled her hips, hoping to discourage him, but he started pressing the anal vibrator firmly into her tight hole, slick with goo.

Her muscle expanded and the plastic toy slid slowly into her bottom. He rotated it and worked it in and out gently, pushing more and more length into her forbidden bumhole, until all four bulbous inches were inside her. Her sphincter muscle clutched the narrow neck near the base firmly, keeping it embedded in her anus. She squirmed and mumbled into the mouth of her kisser, feeling the unwelcome object deep in her rear passage, but there was nothing she could do about it.

The 3rd man was hard and throbbing and wanted some relief. He stopped kissing her, but still held her head as he stood up at the end of the table and tilted her head right back. This thrust her naked breasts upwards and one of them towards Man 4 who was still sucking greedily on her nipple . From before she knew what to expect and sure enough, using his thumbs to prise her mouth open, Man 3 fed her his long, hard manhood, sliding over her slippery tongue and deep into her warm mouth.

Her lips stretched around his member as he slipped it into her helpless mouth and he revelled in the feeling of being inside her. He held her cheeks steady and started to thrust his hips forward and back, fucking her pretty face, and pushing his bell end down her throat a little farther each time. She gasped for air in between his deep thrusts.

Meanwhile, the 4th man had left her side and climbed onto the bed between her legs. He knelt between them and reached down to switch on the anal vibrator. She jumped and squealed as it buzzed its magic inside her, exciting her flesh and making her pussy quiver.

He leant forward over her torso and his really long, hard cock bobbed down and touched her abdomen. His cock was average thickness, but extremely long and the spear-shaped head bobbed down, bumping her abdomen. He shuffled his thighs under hers, lifting hers up and tilting her pussy up towards him slightly.

Then he leant over her helplessly pinned body, leaning on his arms on either side of her waist. From this position, he rocked his hips back a way, making his throbbing hardness slide down her front then bob down and nudge against her clit. She started and squeaked slightly before being gagged again by the cock plugging her throat

The man between her legs rocked his hips back further, deliberately allowing the head of his really long cock to slip down over her spread pussy lips and touch the sensitive wet flesh opened up for him. She mumbled in surprise as he nudged his cock head up and down her wet slit, coating it with her juice and the sperm from his predecessor. He stroked her pussy like this for a while, making her lower body quiver under the sensation, the anticipation of what he would shortly be doing, and the vibrations from the vibrator embedded in her bottom.

The man at her head continued to pump his cock into her lovely mouth, gagging her. He started to push the head farther down the back of her throat each time, plugging her air passage and making her feel so very vulnerable as the two men molested her helplessly strapped down lingerie clad body.

No. 3 increased the length of his strokes, holding himself deep inside her throat for a second at the end of each stroke before pulling back to her lips and then plunging forward again. Abigail got a little more frantic as his cock slid through her mouth and down into her throat, and he could see her tight throat expand around him as his thick cock slid down there.

The fourth man meanwhile was firmly rubbing the head of his long cock up and down her gash, ensuring a steady stream of juice coated his cockhead. She whimpered and struggled as he shifted down to grip her hips and position himself to enter her. Sure enough she felt the head of his cock glide up and between her young and slippery pussy lips and push into the little opening.

She mumbled around the Man's cock in her mouth between plugging points, as the long cock of his friend slid steadily into her love tunnel. It squeezed against her sensitive walls, fully lubricated by the juice and sperm still inside her. She could feel the head travelling up and into her body, sliding along, deeper and deeper until it firmly pressed up against the sensitive muscle ring of her cervix. He still had a few inches to go before he was fully embedded inside her, such was his length.

He rocked his hips around, testing her depths and making her squirm in her bonds. He stirred himself deep inside her body, feeling all her walls clutching around his hard shaft. He rubbed across her G-spot, making her judder each time. The vibrator in her anus kept a steady humming, making warm sensations seep into the depths of her pussy.

Then he lowered himself to his elbows and used them to tightly grip her narrow waist as his large palms came down and clamped over the swelling shapes of her soft, exposed breasts. Using this position as good leverage on the helpless nurse, he nudged inward and applied a firm pulsing pressure onto the centre of her cervix with his spear-shaped bell end.

The head guy started moaning and grunting as he fucked her face firmly. His long, thick cock slid a long way into her mouth, pushing down her tongue and sliding down her warm throat to lodge there for a second or two before withdrawing only to plunge back into her. He increased the tempo and depth as he felt her quiver and vibrate around his cock.

Suddenly, he reached the point of no return and with a grunt, thrust to full depth and plugged her throat deeply with his cock. It pulsed and fired a generous stream of sperm straight down her throat and into her stomach. He withdrew back as it bucked again and another blast erupted in her mouth as she tried to take in air. He lunged forward again just before his spurting shaft spat another load deep down the helpless teenager's throat. He jetted another squirt of cum shallow onto her tongue, until with a final deep thrust, he buried his cock in her mouth to the hilt and discharged the final blast down her throat.

As his cock pumped its final burst into her throat, the guy inside her pussy increased the pressure on the end of her vagina until her cervix started to yield and open for him. Just as the other man withdrew completely from her mouth, allowing Abigail to gasp in a breath of fresh air, he finally penetrated her cervix with his hot, throbbing tip.

She cried out a high-pitched squeal as he thrust through into her womb, expanding her very tight cervix muscle around his hard cock. She fought frantically against her bindings and squealed pitifully as he slid into her another three inches until at last his long cock was fully embedded in this gorgeously tight young woman. She whimpered loudly, coughing up residual sperm, and tossed her head from side to side as he started to pump her firmly, keeping his bell end trapped through her cervix.

He fucked her deeply like that, pinching her waist with his elbows and grasping her large breasts in his hands. His hands squeezed around her breasts, making them peak up for his thumbs to firmly manipulate her very erect and throbbing nipples. She was helpless to resist as he pumped her firmly, sliding through her pussy, rubbing across her G-spot and squeezing through her tight cervix. Her whole body clutched his cock firmly in its slippery flesh.

The anal vibrator continued to buzz deep below as he screwed her solidly. She gasped loudly each time he rubbed his veined dick through her tight cervix, stroked it across her G-spot and bumped her clit as he bottomed out deep inside her. Her whimpers and gasps increased in pitch, volume and frequency as his pumped her faster and deeper. His iron like penis stretched and reamed through her young, inexperienced body.

What with his long cock fucking her very deeply, the anal probe buzzing in her bottom, his hands squeezing her perfect breasts while his fingers tweaked her swollen nipple, combined with her absolute helplessness of being tightly strapped down, her whole body was being assaulted with incredible sensations and her squeals got more frantic as he drove her towards a gigantic orgasm.

He young body was overwhelmed with forced pleasure until finally, she broke. Her squealing reached an inaudible pitch and her body convulsed, arching high up into his grasp as her young body was wracked by a powerful muscle spasm as she came violently. He pussy clamped firmly around his pumping shaft, clutching and squeezing it in pulses. Her arms and legs strained against the straps as her arched body tensed up, then released and she fell back to the bed surface.

Her head tipped right back and she shrieked hard as her body arched again under the next wave of forced orgasmic bliss sweeping through her abused body. She continued to jerk up and down, arching her back off the bed and back down again in bucking convulsions, straining against her bonds. Her internal muscles spasmed and rippled inside her, against him. Her body squirted internal juices around his pumping cock. Her thighs and breasts quivered from the sheer intensity of the induced pleasure coursing through her innocent teenage depths. Her body's involuntary twitching under and around him were practically milking his urgently pumping shaft from deep inside her.

He gripped her breasts firmly, pinning her down, even as she arched against him. His elbows gripped her hips solidly as he powered into her with long, incredibly deep strokes, still penetrating through her tight and slippery cervix, until his body could not hold back any longer.

With a roar and a series of strong thrusts, his balls swelled and discharged a force of sperm up his long shaft, spewing a stream of cool, sticky liquid straight up through her cervix and into her womb. She could feel it hosing into her which sent her body into another wave of squealing convulsions. He continued to pump her hard and deep while streams of cum sprayed firmly up inside her depths, splashing on her sensitive walls and filling her up with goo.

Each inward stroked injected more sperm deep up inside her tight young body and she gasped and jerked under the additional onslaught, riding wave after wave of orgasm while he discharged what seemed like gallons of seed deep up inside her.

With a final lunge, he plunged his long cock as deep as he could, and held myself still there, allowing the final spurt to erupt inside her. He raised himself up leant back a little, looking down at the helpless teenager's heaving and quivering body under him. She had peaked about the same time as he had, and was now slowly coming down off the mountain, lolling her head from side to side, eyes closed. Her mouth gasped for breath making her lovely swelling breasts heave up towards the ceiling, and making pitiful little mewling noise as her breathing slowed down little by little.

By the time she had regained her senses, he had slipped out of her with a plop, allowing a gush of juice and sperm to spill out of her pussy and onto the bed. He climbed off the bed and staggered to collapse in a chair to some clapping from his friends before gasping "Wow, she's incredible! The best we've had by far!"

------------------------------------

Abigail couldn't remember much about what happened afterwards. She was far too exhausted to care. She had a vague recollection of an oxygen mask being placed over her face, and perhaps drifting off to sleep.

When she awoke she was lying on the trolley in a dimly lit hospital room with the curtain drawn around the bed. She was not strapped down in any way, the vibrator had gone, and her tunic dress was draped over her body. After sitting up, she realised that she was back in the private room from which they had abducted her.

Not wanting to risk them coming back or to be caught in just her underwear, she put the uniform back on. The cap was next to the bed, but her panties were missing. Again. She sneaked out of the room and down the dimly lit corridor to grab her coat and bag, then slipped out of the ward before any of the nurses spotted her.