Abigail in Trouble Ch. 08: Health Resort Worker

Story Info
Abigail gets carried away by a slippery client.
6.3k words
4.4
18k
23

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail was pretty annoyed with her father for recommending and arranging a massage for her, which ended her getting quite a lot more than she had bargained for. She resolved not to listen to his suggestions any more, but knew this would now reduce her chances of getting a holiday job.

Her uncle Jeff came to the rescue. He popped in to talk to Abigail's father about something and afterwards over a meal, was raving about the mountain retreat Health Spa his business has recently taken over.

"It's an idyllic spot, in the foothills of the mountains, with pine forests and lakes nearby. It caters generally for corporate and military rehabilitation. So spent executives and injured officers can recoup".

He painted a very positive picture so Abigail was quite softened up when he said "But we are still looking for some more attendants. Would you consider applying Abby? I think you'd like it."

She was taken slightly by surprise, but the thought of working in the countryside at an exclusive health resort had piqued her interest, just so long as her father had nothing to do with it, so she agreed to apply. Jeff e-mailed her the application form the following day, and after a couple more days received a confirmation that her application has been accepted and that she could start the following week.

The following Monday morning, Abigail arrived at the resort and checked into the staff stay-the-week accommodation which was in simple log chalets in the grounds. She was shown around the place by the duty manager, Justine, who explained that all the clients were important and influential, and for her to be excessively careful not to upset any of them. She was eventually directed to the Spa itself for her first assignment and told to change into the spa uniform.

She was to be the attendant for the pool area for the day. This meant ensuring that the clients all had fluffy white towels, robes and slippers they needed, that the pool area was neat and tidy, and tending the small bar they had there. The pool was a little bit apart from the rest of the spa, itself in a secluded corner of the resort overlooking woodland.

Because the pool was kept so warm, her uniform was quite minimal, consisting of a simple white cotton dress with a rope tie around the waist. A pair of flip flops were on her feet, suitable for stepping into the pool if required. Because of the heat, she wore her hair pinned up in a bunch at the back of her neck. The standard under garment was a white one-piece swimsuit. It was high cut, scooped low at the back and was of a thin stretchy material that clung to her body like a second skin.

The Spa was quiet that day. Very quiet. Justine stayed a while to keep her company and to help her learn the ropes for a bit, without any clients to disturb them. There were no groups booked into the resort at the time, just a few individual business men and senior army officers. None of them seemed to want to come up to the spa today, or at least visit the pool.

Justine mentioned a colonel who was convalescing after an injury in Iraq, who usually popped in for a swim. She warned Abigail to be sure she was on the ball for him, since he was a powerful man and expected high standards both from the resort, and its staff.

After a while Justine left her alone to attend to other duties and Abigail pottered around, ensuring everything was in place in case anyone showed up. She was giving up on seeing anyone, when a single client entered the pool area from the long corridor that lead from the spa. She guessed he was in his late forties, cropped slightly greying hair and powerfully built. She presumed this was the colonel by his casual combat fatigues.

He glanced her up and down, obviously not having seen her here before, demanding his items from her and she was slightly scared of his abruptness as she handed them to him. He went to get changed. He shortly emerged wearing Speedos and after placing his towel robe and slippers to the side, entered the pool.

Abigail watched him as he swam a few lengths, then he relaxed and floated on his back. After a while he called her over and she attended him nervously from the side of the pool.

"Can you get me an ice-cold beer?" he asked.

"Of course, Sir" she replied and went to fetch him one from the small bar. When she came back with the beer in a glass, he was floating in the middle of the pool. He reached out one hand and beckoned her down the shallow steps situated along the side of the pool. She wasn't sure if she should enter the pool herself, just to deliver a drink, but he was insistent and kept calling for his drink.

Knowing that she was wearing a swimsuit under the dress, she bit her lip and slowly descended the steps into the water, bearing his glass on a small tray, intending to wade out to him and then return with the tray.

The water was deeper than she thought. The air underneath made the short skirt billow upwards but she was largely unaware and was using her spare hand to steady the glass as she stepped deeper down the steps. He watched with amusement, noticing her skirt lift and swish around her under the water, exposing the white swimsuit.

She approached with his drink, clearly uncomfortable with the operation. As she waded deeper, the dress started to become a little transparent and cling to her generous curves. The water came up to her chest and the whiteness of her swimsuit shone through the dress.

He enjoyed watching her move towards him and decided to lengthen her walk. As she reached the bottom of the steps and tentatively waded towards him, he slyly paddled backwards to the far side of the pool, meaning that she had to cross the width of the pool to get to him. She was a little annoyed with him for doing so because it meant that she could have served him from that side of the pool in the first place. But she didn't show it and continued moving towards him.

Finally, she caught up with him and offered him the beer from the tray. He took the glass and immediately took a long draught from it. She wondered if she should wait to collect the glass on the tray or return to her station, so just stood nearby as her dress settled own again. He solved the dilemma by placing his glass on the side of the pool.

She was just turning to wade back when he stood up and snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her to his chest. She gasped in surprise as he held her and grabbing the tray from her with his other hand, tossed it onto the side. Then both his arms went around her young body as she tried to hold her arms up in front of her between them, pushing against him. His strong arms encircled her waist and back and he looked down at her as he held her firmly against his front, his naked chest pressing into her full breasts, pushing them up and forming a cleavage with her swimsuit at the neckline of the flimsy dress.

"Sir! I'm not sure you should be doing this!" she scolded him, trying to keep it light, hoping her would let her go.

The colonel held her still as he gazed down into the startled teenager's face. She felt flushed and affronted by him, but couldn't push herself away from him, as she waited to see what he would do. He held the back of her head in one hand, and squeezed her whole wet body against his with his other arm tightly around her waist.

"Sir!" she tried again, louder this time, trying to lever his arm from around her waist with both of her hands.

Then she squealed as he brought his lips onto hers and captured her mouth in his. Abigail mumbled her protest into his mouth and tried to twist her body out of his grasp as he slid one arm lower until it was over her bottom, cupping her cheeks and pressing her firmly into his body.

She squealed and struggled and managed to break her mouth free, gasping for breath. He chuckled and loosened his grip enough to spin her around in the water. She went to wade away from him but shrieked as his hands snaked around her and suddenly closed firmly over her large breasts, squeezing the soft shapes in his large hands, and preventing her escaping.

She tried to prise his paws off her breasts as he pulled her back to him, her bottom firmly making contact with the front of his Speedos. She could feel the shape of him rub into her through the dress. He rubbed his hardening shape against her bottom, circulating it, and this action slowly lifted the back of her short dress up. He held her firmly by her soft breasts as he insinuated his hardness against her round bottom, veiled only by the thin swimsuit.

"Colonel! Sir! Let me go! Please!" she called back at him, getting more annoyed and frightened by him. When he continued to ignore her protests, she told him "I'll scream for help. Stop it. I'll scream!"

"Shh, shh my pretty one" he soothed patronizingly. "There's no-one here but us. So there's no point shouting, just relax with me".

Abigail squirmed in his hold as he started squeezing her breasts through the thin dress and swimsuit. His hands closed firmly over the soft swelling shapes as he moulded them in his hands. She wriggled in his grasp, trying to escape his hold, but only serving to rub her pert bottom firmly against his hardness.

"Help! Help!" she shouted out, towards the entrance. "Anybody? Help!" Abigail thought that even if there wasn't anyone there, her raised voice and shouting would put him off. She was wrong.

His hands snaked into the short sleeves of her dress and now grasped the swelling globes of her breasts through only the thin swimsuit. She squealed as his hands found her nipples and his fingers homed in on them, tweaking and rolling the sensitive nubs, making them swell and throb.

Abigail suppressed a gasp when she felt a twinge deep down inside her pussy as he tweaked her nipples. This had gone far enough.

She screamed for help and tried hitting at him under the water, which softened most of the impact.

He kept a firm hold of her while she vocally vented her frustration. When she had used up her breath, her squeezed her back tightly to his front and spoke softly in her ear.

"I told you there was no-one else here. Just you and me. And we're just having a bit of fun, so relax and stop shouting."

He started humping himself up and down her bottom, rubbing the length of his trapped manhood firmly between her soft bum cheeks under the water. He ran his left arm under both breasts, clamping his hand over her right globe, squeezing it and holding her pressed back against him.

Meanwhile his right hand slid down her dress until it reached the hem, swishing around in the current. He felt his way under her dress to her naked thigh. Abigail squealed as he slid it up her soft inner thigh and cupped her pudenda with his fingers. He held her like that in the water, playing with her nipple and pussy through the thin swimsuit, while he humped his hardness up and down her bum crack.

After a couple more unanswered shouts for help, she started to believe that they really were alone, no-one could hear her, and no-one was coming to her aid. So she gave up shouting, and just continued to push against him and meekly plead with him to stop molesting her.

Encouraged by the petering away of her shouts, he loosened his grip around her, only to grab the bottom of her little dress. Before she could move away from him, he lifted it up and dragged the dress up her body, revealing her curves encased in the white swimsuit. He firmly tugged the dress up off her body, lifting her arms as it slid up around her shoulders. She was forced to raise her arms as he dragged it up but he stopped when it was halfway over her head, trapping her arms above her head and letting only the lower half of her face escape.

He turned her around to face him, admiring the curvy 18 year old body displayed through the semi-transparent swimsuit. Her mouth was free, but her eyes, nose, head and arms were trapped by the damp dress. He ogled her helpless form, holding her arms above her head, admiring the way this arched her body and lifted her wonderfully full breasts pressing out against the sheer material.

Then he stole a long and deep kiss from the helpless teenager, capturing her mouth and pulling her body against his. He could feel her breasts swell against him, pushing the nipples into his chest. His erection nudged firmly against her tummy.

He broke the kiss, leaving her gasping, and pulled the dress clean off and discarded it on the side of the pool. He grabbed her hips and pulled her soft body into his hard body, squeezing her firmly against him. She tried to push off him, but he held her too tightly in his strong arms and his lips once again clamped down over her mouth.

He held her head firmly as his tongue explored her and his other hand grabbed a load of her round bottom, squidging it firmly in his strong fingers. He rubbed his hand up and down her bum crack through the flimsy material, exploring down between her legs. She whimpered and struggled futilely against him as he molested her. She broke the kiss and tried to prise his paws off her as his other hand grabbed her arse cheeks as well and then he started to rub her from both front and back between her legs.

He turned her so that she was once again back to him. He rubbed one hand down over her pussy, while the other molested her lovely swelling breasts, moulding each soft orb firmly in his hand as his fingers sought her erect nipples and tweaked them firmly, making her squeak. His hand between her legs rubbed into her crack, probing and exploring her narrow opening and trying to tease a way into her through the thin material of the swimsuit.

After groping her for a while, feeling her giving up the struggle against him, he decided to move them, so scooped her up into his arms. He held her firmly and carried her through the water and up the steps, admiring her body through the wet, largely transparent swimsuit. He lifted her dripping body over to the wooden slatted table which was draped in towels. He deposited her on her back on two layers of towels.

She lay there for a second, intimidated by him, but steadily plucking up the courage to jump up and run for it. In that time, he grabbed a couple of towel robe belts and, straddling her, knelt over the centre of the table, trapping her waist underneath him. His erection stood out proudly outlined in his swim shorts. He gazed down at this damp captured beauty in her wet swimsuit. He could clearly see her nipples through the thin material.

She suddenly realised this and tried to cover herself with her arms, but he grabbed one wrist and tied one of the soft belts tightly around it. She tugged against him as he brought her hand up to the corner of the table and tied it firmly to the slats underneath. Her hand was effectively pinned beside her head and she reached over to the knot, trying to work out how to undo it.

Quick as a flash he grabbed her other wrist and repeated on the other side, so that her hands were pinned back on either side of her head.

She called out in surprise, tugging at the ropes, but he ignored her.

He got off the table to admire his handiwork. The position of her arms arched her back and thrust her generous breasts up at him. Her legs were slightly splayed and her knees were up. Her thin swimsuit did little to hide her breasts or her pussy. He noticed her shaved abdomen and her little slit showing through the wet translucent white material.

---------------------------------

Jim, the Spa manager had just finished his paperwork and was starting a quick tour of the premises to check everything was in order. He remembered that they had a new girl today, and decided to swing by the pool to see how she was getting on.

He walked down the long corridor to the pool, but as he approached the end, he could see the Colonel standing over one of the low tables in the seating area, partially obscured by chairs and the ferns that were scattered about. As he drew closer, Jim could just catch a glimpse of a young lady on the table. There seemed to be a lot of flesh showing, so Jim slowed and ducked behind a pillar.

"Randy bastard!" Jim thought. "The Colonel didn't waste any time seducing the new girl! It usually takes him a few days, but she's only been here a few hours!" Jim chuckled to himself.

"Ah well" he thought. "No need to make a scene. Better leave them to it. I'll have a chat to her later about professionalism."

Jim retreated back down the corridor and when he got to the door at the far end, he closed it and posted a notice: "Sorry. Pool closed for essential maintenance. Refer to James the Manager."

----------------------------------

The Colonel leaned over to another table and grabbed a large bottle of massage oil and placed it next to Abigail. Then he knelt down beside her. His paws came down onto her helpless body and he again squeezed, stroked and fondled her lovely body through the swimsuit, as she lay, arms pinned back to the table top. She squirmed and mewled as his hands rubbed her everywhere.

She breathed "No!" as he took a shoulder strap in both hands and untied the bow on her shoulder that kept it together. He did the same on the other side, then she gasped as he slowly but surely peeled the damp material down over her swelling breasts. The cool air puckered her damp nipples making them stick out further as the soft globes of her lovely young breasts were fully revealed in all their naked glory.

She whimpered as he drew the swimsuit down to her waist. Then his large hands held a warm breast each and squeezed gently, feeling her naked flesh throb under his touch and making her bite her lip gently to supress a moan. Her nipples were extra sensitive in the cooling dampness and he rolled the rubbery nubs in his firm fingers, making her shiver and her nipples stiffen and throb anew.

After kneading her lovely soft breasts for a while, he gripped the white material once again and tugged it lower. She tried to prevent him by keeping her bottom firmly on the table top, but he was too strong and eventually worked the swimsuit from under her rump and all the way down the rest of her body and off her feet.

Her perfect lush body was displayed to his gaze. She tried to twist her legs away from him to hide herself, but he was having none of that. He grabbed her knees and tugged them to either side, spreading her thighs and exposing her hairless pussy to his gaze. He quickly grabbed another couple of robe belts and pinned her thighs spread to each side at the edge of the table, just above the knee.

Abigail was now completely naked, alone, exposed and tied down, spread on a table with a horny army officer holding her captive.

He picked up the oil and liberally dribbled it all over her body; arms, legs, torso, but paying special attention to her breasts and pussy. Then he knelt down beside her and his hands started rubbing the oil into every part of her helpless body. He started on one arm, ensuring she was fully coated. Then he slid has hands up and down each leg, both hands on one leg at a time to get full coverage of the oil.

He thoroughly worked the oil into all of her muscles and flesh, moving around her body to get better access, but stopped short of her pussy. He came back to her side and placed both hands on her shoulders. He rubbed the oil firmly into her smooth skin, back and forth, before starting to descend towards her lovely shiny breasts. He gave them both a quick squeeze and rub before bypassing them to rub the oil all over her tummy and around her hips and sides until she was glistening all over.

He returned to her lovely slick breasts and started giving them both a good workover. Both hands cupped one breast, gently holding and squeezing the pliant flesh with all his fingers. He worked the oil firmly into her soft flesh, enjoying seeing her squirm and mewl in pleasurable discomfort as he molested her there. His fingers frequently sought her nipple and rubbed the oil all around it, making the throbbing tip shine and pulse. He rubbed more firmly as he got into it, moulding her soft fleshy globe in his strong fingers, making her gasp.

12