Abigail In Trouble Ch. 16: Misdirected Package Pt. 02 - Unpacking

Story Info
Abigail is discovered, and the gang have fun unpacking her.
16.4k words
4.7
26.9k
31

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail in Trouble Ch. 16: Misdirected Package Part 2: Unpacking

Author's Note: This is a continuation of Chapter 15: Misdirected Package Part 1: Packing. I strongly suggest reading that chapter first (or re-reading it to remind yourself where Abigail had got to).

Several readers have asked for a picture of "The Box". The best I can do is to recommend you search for "sumomo ex" "prison field trip" and direct you to Page 8. Many details are not the same, but it was the inspiration for my story, and should give you a good idea of the position.

******

Emma came downstairs and opened the door to the sound of screeching tyres. Her heart leapt in her stomach as she ran down the path, only to witness her car moving quickly down the road and disappearing around the corner at the end.

"FUCK!" she screamed, stamping her foot "OH FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!"

Her car had just been stolen! With Abigail in the trunk!

Emma panicked. Not only had her pride and joy been stolen, but her younger cousin had been tightly bound and locked in a box in the trunk! Emma paced around in circles on the front lawn holding her head and swearing to herself, paralysed by indecision, until she had calmed down a little. Grabbing her phone from her pocket she went back into the house frantically shouting for her father.

"Dad! Dad! Dad!" she called frantically.

He immediately appeared, concerned "What's all the shouting for?" he asked.

"My car's just been stolen!" Emma sobbed out. "And Abby, Abby was inside!"

"You mean to tell me that Abigail has stolen your car?" asked her incredulous father, as her mother appeared, worried about all the commotion.

"No! Someone's else has stolen my car and Abby was inside! Call the police!" cried an exasperated Emma, fumbling to call up a number on her phone.

Her father was rather sceptical that someone would risk stealing a car with someone still in it, but reached for the phone to call the police. "That's car-jacking if Abigail's in the car! We'd better get the police onto it straight away!"

"Call the police quick, Dad! But it's not car-jacking; they probably don't know she's in there. She was in the trunk!" explained Emma.

"I don't understand Emma. Abigail can't be in the trunk. We've just put her trunk in there and it was full."

Emma swallowed hard. This was going to be difficult explaining, but she, or rather Abigail didn't have time.

"Dad! Abigail was in that trunk! It was supposed to be a prank, but we hadn't counted on my car being stolen."

Her father stared at her for a few seconds, trying to comprehend the stupidity of young women, then shook his head in disbelief as he continued making the call to the police. "Can she get out of the trunk of her own?" he asked Emma, but she had turned away to make a call of her own.

"Cliff! Cliff! It's me, Emma! Something awful has just happened!" Emma frantically related what had just happened to her car with Abigail inside, while her father reported the theft to the police and the fact that his niece was "accidentally locked in the trunk".

******

Meanwhile, tightly bound and packed inside the box, Abigail was lost in her own world of overwhelming pleasure torture. She was strapped up very tightly on her front with her arms pinned behind her, her legs folded back with her knees spread and wedged firmly in the form-fitting foam that filled the rest of the box, keeping her completely immobile. Her eyes were blindfolded, her ears plugged and her mouth filled with a long cock gag.

The worst part though were the devices applied to her sensitive areas to keep her aroused, until her boyfriend "rescued" her from her voluntary predicament. Two suction cups fitted snugly over her engorged nipples and hummed away, sending twangs of pleasure deep down into her pussy. A butt plug vibrator buzzed merrily in her rear, and a long, large vibrator was embedded deep in her pussy, whirring and twisting as it worked its magic on her body. A small extension near the base throbbed firmly against her ultra-sensitive clit, keeping her on edge the whole time.

She'd just crashed through a series of mind-numbingly powerful orgasms, and now the bumps in the road were causing the devices to jolt against all her most erogenous zones, keeping her climax going on and on.

Abigail didn't know how much more she could take of this before she passed out. "And why was Emma driving so recklessly?" she thought between waves of bliss. "Was she deliberately trying to hit every single bump she possibly could? Ooo, oooooh! Oh no! Here comes another one! AaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAGGGHH!"

Abigail didn't have time to think about this further as another cataclysmic wave of ecstasy swept through her young body and she came in another huge wave of forced pleasure, making her whole body tingle and quiver.

******

Slim grinned as he gunned the sports car round the quiet streets, enjoying the elicit feeling of thrashing a stolen car. He needed to put some distance between himself and the owner's house, but he also needed not to draw too much attention to himself. Liam had been right, this was a nice car. It just needed disguising: a paint job and new plates, before he could sell it on, out of town of course.

Turning a corner, he could feel the rear end swinging out a little, and frowned. Then he remembered, that just before he had swooped in, he had spied the girl and a man dragging a large chest and placing it in the trunk. It must be quite heavy to effect the trim on this car so much. He made a mental note to remove it when he'd got the car hidden in his workshop.

After a few quick turns and dashes down some residential streets, he slowed down. He proceeded to work his way carefully around the outskirts of town, back to his garage by less obvious routes, where the police were less likely to be cruising. Not that they would pay much attention to a report of yet another stolen car.

After about an hour, Slim turned down the backstreet industrial lane. Lined with small business units and lock-ups where his semi-legit garage was located. Danny had already arrived back, having come by a much more direct route after dropping Slim off for the grab. As soon as Slim had swung the car into the garage and brought it to an abrupt halt, Danny wound down the steel shutter doors to hide the car from prying eyes. Slim got out of the car and high-fived Danny.

"Another nice job Danny-boy! We'll get this one resprayed and re-plated straight away. We've even got the keys! Should bring a decent price over in Detroit."

Danny grinned back, knowing he'd get his fair share of the deal. Two more other two guys entered the garage area from the back, having heard the car arrive.

"Nice one Slim. Another Beamer. I can see Bootleg taking this one straight away" congratulated one of them, a large, well-built man who looked like he'd taken too many body building steroids in his youth. "What colour shall we go for? Red?"

Slim greeted the additional two burley men with high fives. "Too obvious, Juice-man. Nah, we need something a bit more toned down, maybe a metallic grey or black. But first, there's a lump in the trunk we need to get rid of. Give me a hand Don." He gestured to the fourth man, a stocky guy, wearing overalls covered in engine oil and grease.

Slim popped the trunk and lifted the lid as Don joined him there. Meanwhile the other two, Danny, and the man referred to as Juice-man set about admiring the external and internal features of the car.

Slim was looking down at the box, wondering what the catches and the dial were for. "We saw them put this chest in the trunk, just before I nabbed it. It must be quite heavy because I could feel the rear swing out a bit."

Don helped Slim heft the box and they lifted it, none too carefully, by the end handles and put it on the floor. Slim regarded it for a moment.

"Let's get it over there onto the table, Don. I want to see what's in it."

Together they carried it over to an area near the back wall of the garage space. Here were several battered old couches and a low table littered with empty food and drink containers. They cleared the table-top debris and dropped the box onto the table.

"What are all these catches for?" Wondered Slim, as he unsnapped the ones connecting the lid. Don unsnapped the ones on his side.

As soon as the lid was lifted, both men gasped. The removal of the lid revealed the shape of a girl lying on her front, firmly bound, strapped, packed and fitted inside the foam filling of the box. She was wearing a white silk and lace teddy. A pair of white deep lace hold-up stockings made her folded back legs shine and a pair of long white opera style lace gloves covered her tightly bound arms. Her body was held tightly within a network of heavy leather straps, belts and buckles.

Slim whistled at the sight, his eyes resting especially on the pert bottom thrust up towards him.

"Wow! Check it out guys. It's one of those rubber life-size Japanese bondage rubber sex dolls. Packed tight for delivery and not going anywhere soon."

Juice-man and Danny immediately came over and whooped as they feasted their eyes on the discovery. Don, however, was closely studying the bound girl's body, and watching it quiver and tremble under a sheen of sweat. He noticed the dial and thumbed it back and forth and watched for a reaction.

"Er, Guys, Guys?" he ventured, then again when the others seemed to ignore him. "I don't think it's a plastic doll. I think this is a real girl all tied up in a box. Watch this." Don turned the dial up and they could all see the girl's body tremble and shudder and try to squirm to escape the straps that held her so tightly. The toes curled, but the wriggling fingers, frantically struggling for release were the final give away.

"Fuck me!" exclaimed Slim. "You're right!"

"No. Fuck her!" grinned Juice-man.

Slim thought for a moment, wondering who the girl was and what to do with her. Finally, his mind was made up. He turned to the others. "I don't know who she is or what she's doing in this box, but do you know what I think?" declared Slim rhetorically. "She, is a thank you present for all the hard work we've put in over the last few weeks. Thank you God!"

With that, Slim reached out and placed his large hands on the upturned, silk clad buttocks of the helpless girl stuck in the box. He patted the warm flesh, watching the globes jiggle, then moulded his palms over the round shapes, squeezing firmly.

The other men whooped and closed in to similarly squeeze and stroke areas of exposed skin and silk, making the bound girl wriggle futilely in her bonds, with the extremely limited movement she had.

"Look! She's got a tail-hook!" exclaimed Danny excitedly as he grabbed the strap connecting the back of the gag and the hook mounting the vibrating butt plug. He gave it a few tugs upwards, watching as the girl seemed to flinch at the movement.

"It looks like she's got something in her pussy as well" mentioned Juice-man who was peering down the crack between her legs and the foam triangle in-fill. He reached a thick finger into the crack and tapped firmly on the end over the strap. The girl's body visibly jerked within its bindings as he nudged the end of the vibrator, making it jolt deep up inside her body.

"Yeah, I think I've got the controls here" offered Don, winding the dial up and down and watching as the girl tensed and quivered, then slumped and relaxed in turn.

"She's pretty firmly strapped in" observed Slim. "I don't think she'd be able to get free on her own. Let's see if we can get to see her face a bit from under the blind-fold" He started undoing the clasps that held the top triangular end portion of the box in place up against her forward thrust face. Soon he had undone enough to ease the top section clear. What with the ring gag, the cock gag, the blindfold and the ear plugs, Abigail's face was still largely obscured. He reached for the blindfold.

"Careful, Man" Don warned. "If you take the blindfold off, she'll be able to identify us later."

"True. Let's leave it on. For now" Slim agreed. Slim moved on to inspect the plug gag inserted through the ring gag and decided to find out how long it was. He grasped the end and started rotating it, working it out a little each time. It seemed to be lodged deep in the girl's throat by the stiffness of the withdrawal. He kept pulling it out and it kept coming, longer and longer until with a gasp from between her ring-gag held lips, the long plastic cock-gag slipped free.

Slim was amazed at the length of the thing that had been lodged down the girl's throat and fixed in place. She was breathing desperately through the new opening, gasping in huge lungfuls of air. She coughed and gurgled as she cleared her throat, but when Don turned the dial up a bit, the noises turned to mewls and whimpers.

Slim held up the plastic cock-gag in awe. "Look at the length of this thing! See how much she can take!" he exclaimed. Then he pondered "if she can take all of that, she can take me!" The others chuckled as Slim undid his trousers and knelt on the shabby carpet on the floor, his crotch now level with the open mouth in front of him.

******

Abigail had felt the cold air hit her back as the weight of the lid had been removed. It had been pressing her down, effectively clamping her tightly down into the foam moulding of the box, and now at least her sweaty body could breathe.

Not so her lungs, as the vicious cock-gag was still restricting her air-way, but she reasoned that Cliff wouldn't take long to start removing stuff like that. After Emma's terrible driving, the really LONG 20 minute drive, the bumping around and now with Cliff turning the vibrator power dial up and down, she had experienced a number of spectacular orgasms but was ready for a change of position and a rest.

She felt so helpless and vulnerable, but hopefully the end was in sight. Cliff patted and stroked her bottom affectionately with both hands as she felt the dial turn down. She liked the care and interest he was taking in her in doing this.

"Hang on!" she suddenly thought "How did he manage to do both at the same time?" No sooner had she thought this, then she felt additional hands touching and stroking her body, her bum, her arms, her legs. "What? Who's that?" she asked herself. She knew that Cliff had a couple of brothers that he lived with, but she didn't think Cliff would share her with them! At least not without her permission first.

While she was trying to work out who the owners of the additional hands might be, someone yanked gently on her tail-hook. This sent a jolt of sensation straight through the vibrating butt-plug and into her sensitive depths. A moment later, something tapped on the end of the other vibrator embedded deep in her pussy. This sent strong pangs of pleasure shooting deep through her over-stimulated pussy.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as the dial was turned up again and this brought her arousal quickly to build towards yet another orgasm. She could feel the pleasure waves start to wash over her. Her pleasure-tortured brain needed oxygen to cope as her breathing quickened again. Thankfully she felt someone removing the top wedge keeping the cock-gag firmly pressed down her throat.

Abigail gasped in much needed air as she felt the relief of the long cock gag being withdrawn from her throat. She gasped and whimpered, coughing up drool and trying to regain her composure while the devices attached to her nipples continued to tease her mercilessly and there was still no escape from the two powerful vibrators deeply embedded within her arse and pussy.

"Oh God, Cliff. Hurry up and turn that thing off! Please!" she tried pleading through the ring-gag, but all that came out were unrecognisable grunts and gurgles.

Then she felt it. A warm bulbous, musky knob of flesh, brushing against her wide-spread lips. "Oh No. They are not going to untie me, are they?" she realised helplessly as the unmistakable shape of a large cock nudged through the ring and between her lips.

******

Slim knelt up on the shabby carpet and shuffled forward, his long cock sticking straight out in front of him. He bobbed his cock down and it touched the gaping mouth of the bound girl on her luscious lips. Even with the blindfold and the gag straps obscuring her face, he could see that she was a young beauty. He was going to enjoy sliding into her pretty warm mouth. He held the sides of her head gently as he eased his cock-head through the ring which held her lips stretched wide open.

Slim sighed in bliss as he eased his erect cock between the girl's offered lips. Her warm, wet mouth enveloped the tip of his impressive cock as he fed it into her mouth, and across her tongue. He eased more and more of his pole of flesh deeper into her mouth. He could feel her breathing quickly around his shaft. He pushed forward until he felt the constriction at the back of her mouth where her throat tightened in on him. He had plugged her mouth and she now had to breathe through her nose.

He settled his hands around her head, keeping it lined up with his cock as he rocked back and forth inside her mouth, content with feeling her warm flesh around his throbbing member, nudging the entrance to her throat each time. Soon he had a steady rhythm going, with long slow strokes, allowing the helpless girl to catch her breath each time. He started pushing forward a little bit more with each stroke, starting to enter her throat and testing her gagging reflex. Her warm mouth and throat gripped his cock like a pussy.

While Slim worked her mouth, Danny seemed content to fondle her pert bottom between the straps and through the silk of the lace teddy. He squeezed and patted the soft globes, making them wobble slightly. As he stroked his hand over her rear, his fingers slipped under the edges of the lace so that his palm smoothed over the skin of her bottom underneath.

He worked the silk across the curves of her bottom, gathering the material into the middle under the tail hook and into her crack. This gave him a better view and better access to stroke, squeeze and pat her upturned rump, which he did with increasing boldness, knowing she could not stop him.

Meanwhile, Don and Juiceman had freed the bottom triangular section of the box, between her legs. Her legs were still tightly held in place, bent back and strapped in the grooves formed by the foam, but they had a better view of the leather strap over her crotch, keeping the two vibrators firmly embedded inside her.

Juiceman kept prodding her there, watching her jerk, as he nudged the vibrating tools deep up inside her young body. He noticed that each time he prodded the end of the vibrator in her arse, her fingers wriggled more, whilst when he pushed or tapped against the vibrator in her pussy, her toes curled tightly. This reaction amused him, so he spent some time toying with her like that alternating between the two.

Don fiddled with the vibrator controls before going to fetch a small screwdriver. He took off the cover to the dial controls and had a look inside the exposed controls compartment. "Just four regular 9-volt batteries in parallel powering those two toys, Juice" he explained. "Limited power as you can see. Look!"

He turned the dial up to 10. The humming from the devices got noticeably louder and the girl started squirming more and to shake uncontrollably, her fingers scrabbling, her toes curling right up. Her body trembled and quivered and Slim groaned as the referred vibrations worked their way up to her head and mouth, now enveloping his cock down her throat a little way. Danny couldn't resist squeezing hard and giving her bum a firm slap or two to take the edge off her arousal as she was obviously either having an orgasm, or being held very close.