Abigail Loves Her Best Friend Pia

Story Info
A tale of friendship, love, lust, and loss.
12k words
4.45
5.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capt_Ron
Capt_Ron
12 Followers

Dear reader,

Thank you for taking the time to read my second attempt at writing. I learned quite a bit from writing the first Abigail story as well as from the critique that followed both public and private. This is a prequel/side story to my first. I tried to better develop my characters and as a result it is a longer story. I hope you find that the ending was worth it. I do welcome all critiques, both positive and negative. Thanks again and as a reminder, all characters in this story are fictitious and consenting adults.

_________________________________________________________________

Abigail loves her best friend Pia

Abigail and Pia had been friends for many years. They both considered the other to be their best friend though neither of them were the type to really verbalize such feelings very freely. Pia was just a few months older than Abigail and they were in the same grade in school. Abigail moved down the street from Pia when they were both in grade school. They became fast and constant friends shortly after they met.

They both were athletic kids and had played on the same soccer team for years growing up and now they were both on the varsity girl soccer team at school. They were both high school seniors. They frequently could be seen driving together in Abigail's old but functional car that her father bought her when she turned sixteen and fixed up for her to drive. Pia did not have a car so Abigail drove her to school most days and on Friday and Saturday nights they could frequently be found cruising the streets of the small town where they lived which seems to be the thing to do on weekend nights in small town America.

Though Abigail dated some, neither of them ever had a boyfriend but for very different reasons. Unfortunately Abigail's mother had died tragically at a young age so her father was a hard working single parent. He worked hard for her in order to save up enough money to put her through college. This was her mother's dying wish and Abigail knew it. She didn't want any kind of a relationship to ruin that plan. She loved and respected her father that much. She actually loved her father a little too much but that is the topic of a different story.

For Pia it was less of a choice and more of a command. She was brought up by first generation Indian immigrant parents who were strict Catholics. They also followed the Indian tradition of family involvement in the choosing of a husband and she was under strict orders that she was not to marry until she had graduated from medical school. She was not given a choice about her career, she was going to medical school.

They did talk about boys though. Abigail more so than Pia. Abigail was more outspoken in general and especially when it came to boys and all things sexual. She would tell Pia about the boys that she made out with at school parties and dances during their frequent sleepovers. Recently while spending the night at Pia's house she also revealed that she had let John, who was very popular in their class, not only look at and feel her boobs but she also let him kiss them!

"No way! You're lying," exclaimed Pia, who spoke with a slight Indian accent and in a more proper way, like her parents. Her eyes were wide with shock and possibly a bit of excitement. "I can't believe you let him do that to you!"

Given Pia's reaction she decided not to tell her the rest of that story.

"I swear to God, I am not lying," Abigail responded. "There's nothing wrong with it. It's not like I let him stick his dick in my pussy and it felt so good!"

"Abigail, please! You know I don't like it when you swear to God and when you talk vulgar like that. Your body is God's temple and it should be treated as such. Plus in our church we are taught that, outside of marriage, anything beyond kissing is a sin in God's eyes and can lead to fornication which is even a bigger sin."

"Good God, Pia. Oops, sorry, good gosh Pia. Why do you have to be such a prude all the time and what kind of God would fill us full of raging hormones that make us horny all the time and then make it a sin to do anything about it other than kiss until we are married?! I wouldn't want to follow that God, that's for sure. I bet they also told you it's a sin to masturbate. Have you ever tried masturbating? Have you ever even let a boy kiss you?"

"Masturbation IS a sin and, no, I have not tried it. You also know that I have not been kissed. You're just being mean to me right now and I want you to please stop. You know that I do not like talking about such things and I don't like it when you do either!"

With that Pia moved to the far corner of her bed where they had been sitting. Her back was turned to Abigail and her arms were crossed. Abigail felt bad that she had angered her friend but she also felt sorry for her being so repressed and uptight all the time. She decided it was time to lighten the mood. She grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it squarely at Pia's back and said, "sorry nerd!"

Pia bent down and grabbed the pillow before turning quickly to face Abigail. The anger in her eyes immediately disappeared though when she saw the smile on her friend's face and that she had grabbed another pillow that she was holding like a club, waiting to be used in battle. "Bring it on loser," Pia said with a smile now on her face. And so began yet another of their epic, though sadly their last, pillow fight.

When they both felt like they had gotten a sufficient amount of blows in they finally stopped and just stood facing each other breathing a little heavily. Finally Pia said, "I hate it when we fight. Let's promise never to fight again."

Abigail stretched out her arms and said, "I know you're not a big hugger like me and my dad are but I think we both need a hug right now." Pia opened her arms and they embraced tightly for a considerable amount of time. They were both in pajama shorts with thin tee shirts and neither was wearing a bra. Their breasts were pressing against each other. Abigail thought it felt nice. Pia tried her best not to think about how nice it felt.

Abigail broke the silence, "I'm really sorry for pushing your buttons. I know that you have strong beliefs and customs that I don't necessarily share with you but it was wrong of me to try to make you feel bad about it. I'm very sorry. Please forgive me."

"Of course I forgive you," Pia replied still holding Abigail in their tight embrace. "I can never stay mad at you for very long." Then without even thinking about it she said, "I love you, you know."

Abigail released her and took a step back, placing her hands on Pia's shoulders. She smiled sweetly at her friend and said, "aww... thanks. I love you too." Then before Pia knew what was happening Abigail placed her hands on Pia's cheeks and planted a firm but chaste kiss directly on her lips. She then turned quickly around and headed for the bedroom door. She said, "I'm hungry let's go make those brownies."

Pia just stood there for a moment. [She kissed me] she thought to herself. She had rarely ever been kissed on the lips by her parents that she could remember and this was the first time she had ever been kissed by a non-family member. She smiled, "ya, I'm coming," she yelled after Abigail as she trotted off to join her friend.

_______

Later that week they were riding next to each other in the back of a school bus. They were returning from an away game where they had just soundly defeated their opponent and had clenched a playoff spot. There was much excitement in the air and also a lot of chatter.

"Man, Pia, you were on FIRE today! How does it feel to be the team's top forward with a shot at going to state finals?!"

Pia replied, "well, I'll try to get you a ticket to come watch me in the Olympics. Hopefully I'll remember your name." They both laughed and playfully shoved each other. Then Pia added, "I'm so excited about celebrating your 18th birthday this weekend. Finally you'll be an adult like me. And I can't believe that your father is taking us to such a nice restaurant. I already bought a new dress for the occasion!"

"I can't wait to see you in it! Plus I have all sorts of snacks and a few surprises for our sleepover afterwards. We're going to have so much fun!" Then looking over Pia's shoulder she said, "hey check them out."

Pia turned to see what she was talking about. Sitting across the aisle from them was a lesbian couple, Kim and Ashley, who had been together for most of the school year. They had both been out and proud for the past couple of years. They were in the middle of a heavy make out session. Pia put her hand to her mouth as she often did when she saw something amazing, funny, or terrible. She whispered to Abigail, "oh my, they're really going after it!"

They looked back to see Kim's hand starting to slide under Ashley's jersey, headed towards her sports bra. Thinking that they were getting a bit too carried away, Abigail reached into her gym bag and grabbed a rolled up pair of socks. She threw it, hitting Kim on the side of her head. They stopped and both turned to look at Abigail. "Good lord, get a room already," she said though with a smile on her face.

Ashley responded, "you're just jealous. So when are you two finally going to come out and admit that you're a couple? Y'all have practically been joined at the hip ever since I've known you."

Pia and Abigail turned and looked at each other with a surprised look on their faces for just a second and then simultaneously burst into hardy laughter. Then Abigail reached out and grabbed Pia, turning her towards herself and held her about a foot away. She said loudly with exaggerated and fake passion, "oh Pia! You are the love of my life and I want us to be together forever!" Then she started making loud air kisses inches away from Pia's mouth. Pia responded with her own loud air kisses. This went on for several seconds until Pia finally pushed Abigail away and they both fell on top of each other in gales of laughter. Once they composed themselves they looked at their friends beside them who were not very amused. Kim just rolled her eyes and said, "I still don't believe you. When y'all do decide to finally come out, give us a call and we can go out on a double date."

"Ok," replied Abigail who looked at Pia and rolled her eyes, "we'll be sure and do that."

Then Pia leaned over and whispered to Abigail, "I do not want to go on a double date with them. You should have asked me first!" This was followed by another round of quiet snickering between them.

When they got to the school the plan was to shower in the locker room and then Abigail would drive Pia home. They always showered together which was nothing unusual. They had been showering together since they were young kids and still did some times when they had sleepovers. It was not uncommon for them to comment on each other's body and bodily development during these times.

Pia had already entered the shower and had her back turned to Abigail as she entered. She was standing with her front side in the water stream, reaching behind her head and unbraiding her beautiful, thick, long black hair. Abigail walked in and once again jealously admired her friend's beautiful 'permanent summer tanned' skin color. Then she noticed that Pia was actually starting to develop some hips to go along with her very muscular bottom. "Nice ass Gupta!" she said with a giggle as she stepped up to the shower head next to her.

"Ah, thank you," she replied, "but I'm afraid that I'll never have a nice round bottom and hips like you have."

"Ya, that's from the Hispanic side of my family, definitely not from my dad's side." Then Abigail turned to face Pia, "oh my god, you shaved your coochie!" she said noticing that her friend had a freshly shaven pussy. "But you always make fun of me for shaving mine."

"Well you always tell me that you like the way it feels and looks. You also tell me to try new things and I must say that I do like it. Please do not say anything to my mother though. She would read way too much into it."

"Ya, that's not going to be a problem. I'm not sure how that conversation would even start. Maybe, 'hey Ms Gupta, so what do ya think about Pia's new look to her pussy, pretty nice, huh?'" They both laughed at this. Then she added, "not to mention the fact that her boobs are getting bigger too!"

Pia beamed at this. "You really think so? I thought so too but I wasn't sure if it was just wishful thinking." She took her breasts into each hand while they both looked at them. She had finally grown into a solid B cup with small, dark areolas. They fit her body type perfectly. "But once again, they'll never be as big as yours."

Now they were both looking at Abigail's breasts now. She also took them into each hand, jiggling them lightly up and down. They were a C cup size with medium sized pinkish/brown areolas. "Once again, a gift from my mother's side of the family," Abigail replied. And then said, "but once you're a rich doctor, you can have any size of boobs that you want!"

Once they had showered and dressed, Abigail drove Pia home. Before getting out Pia turned to Abigail and said, "thanks for the ride as always. I had such a good day today and I'm SO excited about your birthday tomorrow. It will be so much fun getting dressed up and going to such a fancy restaurant not to mention the sleepover." Then she whispered, "I did not tell my mother that your father will be spending the night at the fire station."

Abigail said, "ya and we should probably keep it that way," knowing how overprotective her mother was. She watched Pia for a moment as she walked towards her front door. "Damn, Pia, you really do have a nice ass," she said softly to herself as she drove off.

______

The next evening Pia rang the doorbell at Abigail's house, accompanied by her mother. Abigail swung the door open, put both hands to her mouth and almost screamed, "Pia! Oh my g... Pia, you look stunning!" and she did. She was wearing a brilliant red dress with a hemline that ended halfway to her knees. She had big curls in her hair and more makeup than Abigail had ever seen her wear before. She wore red shoes with 2 inch heels making her taller than Abigail now. "Pia, swear to g... goodness you look like a f... friggin runway model right now!"

"And look at you you too! You look gorgeous!" Pia exclaimed. Abigail was wearing a dark blue dress with approximately the same length hemline. It was more form fitting though accentuating her curves and showed a little more cleavage than her father liked but she had begged him to buy it and assured him that he was just being old fashioned. She was wearing matching blue shoes with flat heels. She wore more make up than usual as well though not as much as Pia.

About that time Abigail's father, Rob, walked up sporting his usual broad smile. He greeted Pia's mother first with a hug that appeared to make her uncomfortable. He then turned to Pia giving her a big hug as well though she was quite used to it by now. "My goodness, Pia!" he exclaimed, "you look amazing sweetheart! Y'all come on in, let's take some pictures."

After all of the pictures were taken Pia's mother was preparing to leave. The four of them were standing next to the front door. With an Indian accent much thicker than Pia's she said, "Well girls enjoy yourselves this evening and again, thank you so much, Rob, for inviting Pia to such a nice restaurant." Then turning to face the girls directly she put one hand on Abigail's shoulder and the other on Pia's shoulder. The two young ladies responded by wrapping their arms around each other's backs as they faced her. She was smiling warmly as she said, "just look at our girls Rob. I remember the very first day that you two moved in to this house. Little Abigail came bouncing over to our front yard in pigtails and bows. She skipped right over to my skinny little Pia who was SO incredibly shy at the time. She introduced herself and then asked Pia if she wanted to be her friend. Pia looked at me with wide eyes, not knowing what to say. I told her 'say yes, Pia, it will be good to have a friend to play with'. So Pia said, 'ok'. Then Abigail grabbed her hand and said 'show me your room!' You two went running off, hand in hand, and from that day to this you have been inseparable friends. And just look at you now. Two beautiful young ladies. And today you are now both legal adults. Happy birthday Abigail! I hope you know how much I love you. How much we all love you." And with that she wrapped her arms around them both and the girls hugged her back in a three-way hug.

"Hey, I want in on that," Rob said from behind. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around the trio and they all hugged for a few more moments. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.

"Great mother, now my make-up is going to run," Pia said as she blotted at her eyes.

_______

Dinner that evening was just as enchanting for the girls as they had imagined it would be. Rob noticed quite a few heads turn from the men and a few of the women in the restaurant that evening as the girls walked in.

When they came home they sang 'Happy Birthday' to Abigail. Then she blew out the candles on her cake and they all ate a piece. While they ate their cake Pia reached into her purse and took out a small box wrapped in bright paper. "Here Abigail, I bought you something. Happy birthday!"

"Pia I told you that you didn't have to buy me a gift!"

"I know but how could I not. Plus my mother would never have allowed me to come empty handed. She helped me pick it out."

Abigail opened her gift and exclaimed, "oh Pia, how thoughtful! and beautiful!" She lifted up a necklace made of fine gold chain with a half-heart friendship pendant at the end which was also made of gold. Engraved on it was the capital letter P.

"The P stands for Pia. And look look at this." Pia had an identical chain around her own neck but the end of it had been tucked inside of the top of her dress all evening.

She pulled it out and showed Rob and Abigail the other half of the heart with a capital A on it. "And the A stands for Abigail and I shall always wear it over my heart to remind myself of you and of our friendship."

Abigail stood up so Pia did as well. She gave Pia a long hug and then looking into her big brown eyes said, "thank you, and I love you so much," then planted a quick but firm kiss on her lips.

Both the 'I love you' and the kiss took Rob by surprise but then he thought, [what the hell do I know about how teenage girls typically act around each other]. Then he said, "Hey girls, I hate to leave such charming company but I have to head off to work now. Abigail I won't be back home until tomorrow evening. Pia, it's always a pleasure seeing you sweetheart. Don't forget to lock the doors and y'all be good." Then added, "and if you can't be good, at least be careful. Oh, and speaking of, your other birthday present from me is in the fridge." He winked at Abigail with a grin on his face, turned and walked out the door. Abigail locked the door behind him.

"Ok Abigail, what is this 'other present' that is in the refrigerator and what kind of shenanigans do you have planned? I know you and I know that you're up to something."

"All will be revealed in due time, my dear Pia, but first I don't know about you but I'm more than ready to get out of my dress, take off my bra, and get into my PJ's."

"Stellar idea!" replied Pia.

They went to Abigail's room and quickly stripped down to their panties but both of them hung up their dresses before putting on their pajamas. "Oh my what pretty panties you have on Pia!" They were the same color of brilliant red as her dress with a thong back.

Topless Pia said, "you like?" as she turned slowly around modeling them. "Well you told the other day that I had a nice ass and I think these panties make it look even better."

Capt_Ron
Capt_Ron
12 Followers