Abigail Pt. 02

Story Info
White woman falls for young black man.
4k words
4.52
25.5k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. It includes interracial sex between a young black man and an older white woman. If you don't like this kind of story, you may want to consider reading a romance novel.

She had another big breakfast waiting for him when he finally got up the next morning. He wore a pair of sweat pants to breakfast. She enjoyed watching Eddie devour his food, and he could really put it away.

Finally she said, "Eddie, I don't know what came over me last night. I'm not usually like that."

He smiled and said, "I ain't complaining Abby. I enjoyed it."

She smirked at him and said, "I'll bet you did."

He said, "It looked like you kind of enjoyed yourself too, from where I was sitting."

She smiled and nodded her head. "Yes, it's been a long time for me."

"Well, I wouldn't mind if you wanted to do it again while I'm having breakfast."

"Eddie! You're a bad one! Don't you ever give up?"

"Not when I'm with someone as hot as you I don't. So how about it?"

She looked at the floor and said, "I don't know. I'm a lot older than you and . . . "

"Come on," he interrupted as he stood and dropped his sweat pants to his knees.. "You know you want to."

She looked at his half hard cock. She had to admit that she really did want to. But it just seemed so wrong. She whined, "But I'm not . . . "

He slid sideways in his chair, grabbed his cock and said, "Come on Abby."

She gave up any pretense of fighting and dropped to her knees and crawled over to his beautiful cock. She kissed the tip and slid it into her mouth while pumping it with her hands. As she looked up to his face, she saw him shovel a fork full of eggs into his mouth with one hand while holding his coffee cup in his other hand. She licked and sucked his cock and put his balls in her mouth. She sucked and licked his balls and then focused on making him cum. Each time she looked up at him, he was shoveling in food or drinking coffee, hardly paying any attention to her efforts with his cock. Eventually he blew his load down her throat. She lovingly cleaned his cock and kissed his balls before standing up.

She smiled at him and said, "Did you enjoy your breakfast?"

"That was actually the best breakfast and blowjob I've ever had. "

She said, "I have to run an errand to the office this morning. Do you need anything while I'm out?"

"Nothing for me, but maybe some sexy lingerie for you would be nice," he said.

"Yeah, like that wouldn't be for your benefit. OK, I'm going to change and then I'm outta here."

He spent the day watching TV, although he did call Mr. Morgan to check in and confirm that he would still need to be off a few more days.

Abby made it back to the house in mid afternoon. She stayed busy on her computer until dinner time and then ran out to pick up Kentucky Fried Chicken. She had a couple of pieces, a small amount of mashed potatoes and Cole slaw and Eddie finished the rest. She went right back to her computer and Eddie went back to the television. He had on a pair of sweatpants and no shirt. His massive gut hung way over his waistband.

Since Abby was dragging from her lack of sleep the night before, she went to her room at 9:30 to go to bed. As she got under the covers, she heard a knock on her door. "Abby, can I come in?" Eddie asked.

"Why, Eddie?"

There was a long pause and then he said, "You forgot to kiss me good night."

Smiled and said, "Just a minute." She ran in to the bathroom and changed her outfit. She walked over and opened the door. Eddie was speechless as he looked at her sheer baby doll nightgown. It had two small ribbon bows in the front and it barely covered her pussy. Her G-string was also sheer. Her breasts and pussy were both visible through her baby doll.

Eddie looked from her head to her feet and then back again. His shock turned into glee and then to lust. She stepped forward and put her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and he reciprocated with her. Once again, his kiss made her almost numb with her own lust. Eddie broke the kiss and stepped back. He untied the two small bows and slid her baby doll from her shoulders. He untied the small bows on each side of her G-string and it fell to the floor leaving Abby naked in front of him. He reached out and touched dthe soft skin of her hips.

Abby's fingers slipped inside his sweatpants and she pulled them down to the floor releasing his huge cock. They both saw that Eddie's hard on was standing straight up. She reached down and put both of her hands on his huge black cock. She looked at the dreamy look on his face as she slowly jerked his cock up and down as they walked towards the bed. He sat on the bed and after a few minutes, she leaned over and kissed the tip of his cock. "Oh shit, that feels so good," he moaned.

She smiled at him and then started down to kiss the head of his cock again. This time he put his hand on the back of her head and gently shoved her head towards his cock. Abby eagerly opened her mouth to receive his beautiful black cock. He kept his hand on her head as she sucked and licked his cock. He reached his other hand out and grabbed her breast. He squeezed her breast and then began twisting her nipples. "Aaaah," she moaned. "Oooooh yesss, baby." Between the beautiful cock in her mouth and the machinations of her nipples, she had another intense orgasm.

She thought, "He's managed to give me multiple orgasms without ever sticking his cock into my pussy."

She leaned up on her elbows and looked him in the eye. "Please fuck me, Eddie. I need your beautiful black cock in my white pussy."

Eddie put his hands on her hips and flipped her onto the bed. He rolled over and slid the head of his cock into the opening of her pussy. "Oh! It's . . . It's too big. St . . . "

He pinned her arms over her head and then slowly slid his cock all the way into her pussy. Abby was screaming and trying to thrash around, but his massive body was on top of her so it was impossible to move. When she finally got used to the size of his cock, he began pumping in and out of her pussy. Abby knew that this was the best sex she had ever experienced in her life. "Aaaarrrrgh! You're so b-big. Aaaaah, I'm coming again. Uung! Oh fuck! Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh fuck me Eddie."

Eddie pounded her pussy relentlessly making her cum no less than four times. Both of their bodies were covered with sweat as he shot his load deep into her pussy. When he rolled off of her, she slowly kissed his chest and then his stomach and then kissed and cleaned his cock while fondling his huge balls.

After they both caught their breath, he said, "You were right about the lingerie. I guess it really was for my benefit."

She smiled at him and said, "I think I got some benefit out of it too." Both of them laughed and he put his arm around her. She snuggled against his massive body and kissed his chest.

Abby wore shorts and tee shirt and worked on her computer in her home office that day while Eddie watched television. She called out and had deli sandwiches delivered for lunch. When they had finished eating, Abby went back to her office to work. A few minutes later, she saw something out of the corner of her eye and when she turned her head, she saw Eddie standing there with his pants down and his hard cock just six inches from her face. She stared at the big beautiful cock that was so close.

"Eddie, what are you doing?" She laughed.

"I thought you might need a break, Abby. So I thought I would bring my cock in here and give you one."

She smiled at him and said, "I really need to get this work finished, but how can I concentrate with that big black cock in my face?"

He grinned at her and said, "Why don't you kiss it and then tell me where you want me to put it?"

She turned in her chair and kissed the tip of his cock before shoving as much as she could into her mouth. She sucked his cock for a couple of minutes and then stood up and said, "Fuck me, Eddie. I want your cock in my wet pussy."

He smirked at her and said, "Strip!" She peeled out of her clothes as quickly as she could and then laid on the floor of her office. Eddie mounted the older woman and his cock slid in to her wet cunt. He tried to support as much of his weight on his arms as he could as he pounded her white pussy.

"Aaaarrrggh! Oh. Oh. Oh. Yessssss, Eddie, yesss. Aaaaaahh! Oh fuck!" She screamed. Abby climaxed three times before Eddie blew his load into her cunt. When Eddie rolled on to his back, Abby rolled over and licked off his big cock. He looked down at this beautiful white woman sucking his black cock clean and his cock began twitching again.

"Ah shit," he thought to himself. "This bitch is unbelievable. My cock is usually dead for a while after I cum, but this bitch is making it move already."

Abby finally stopped and stood up. "That was a nice break, Eddie. Thank you. Now I have to get back to work."

As Eddie was working to get his massive body up off the floor, he said, "I'll be back in a few hours to give you another break."

"Mmmmm," she said. "That sounds good. What would I do without you, Eddie?"

True to his word, Eddie was back in three hours with his cock in her face. After a quick blow job, he told her to strip. "Since you picked the place the last time, I get to pick it this time."

"Mmm Hmm?" She questioned. "And what place do you choose, Mr. Mills?"

"I want to fuck your hot ass."

Abby was shocked. "But . . . but I don't think . . . "

Eddie quickly spun her around and bent her over her chair. "It'll only hurt for a minute, and then you'll like it."

"But Eddie, I don't . . . "

He quickly lubed his big cock and put the head at the entrance to her ass. He shoved the head into her anus and she screamed, "Aaaaah! St-stop Eddie. Owww! It hurts. Please Eddie." He gently shoved his cock further and further into her rectum and she continued screaming in pain. It took him a few minutes until he was balls deep into Abby. He slowly began pumping her beautiful ass and after a few minutes, her screams of pain turned into screams of lust. "Oohh, Eddie. Aaaaarggh! F-fuck meeeee! Yes. Yes. Yes."

Eddie eventually filled her bowels with his cum and took a step back and fell onto her couch in exhaustion. Abby turned and asked, "Eddie, are you OK?"

He nodded and said, "Yeah. Fucking a hot woman when you're fat and out of shape is tiring. But I'd do it again."

She fell to her knees and crawled over to him and put her hands on his big fat thighs. She looked into his eyes and said, "Please don't overdo it. Next time, let me be on top, OK? I'm supposed to be taking care of you."

He smiled and said, "Next time? Next time? That's good to hear, Abby."

She smiled and said, "Well, big fella, it's the least I can do." She then put his cum covered cock into her mouth and cleaned it. "OK, I'm almost finished for the day so you go rest and I'll be out in a few minutes." He nodded his head and slowly got up from the couch and lumbered out to the living room.

She quickly finished up and then ordered a couple pizzas from the nearby pizza shop to be delivered. When she got off the phone, Eddie stood behind her and put his arms around her. She leaned her head back on his massive body and moaned in contentment. He slid on hand down the front of her shorts and slid two fingers into her wet pussy. "Aaaah!" She moaned. "Oh Eddie."

Eddie fingered her pussy and tweaked her hard nipples making her cum and moan until there was a knock at the door. Being out of breath, she raggedly whispered, "Tha-that must b-be the p-pizza. W-would you mind getting it? I'm too turned on right now."

Eddie smiled at her and said, "No. You get it. When he sees your hard nipples, that will make his whole night." She grinned at him and nodded her head.

When she opened the door, the pimply faced delivery boy made no pretense of looking at her face. He never lifted his eyes from the tight tee shirt and her hard nipples. She handed him the money and smiled at his discomfort and the fact that she was turning on this kid.

She grabbed plates and beers from the refrigerator. She was hungry so she actually ate two pieces. Eddie finished the first pizza and ate most of the second. When they were finished, she asked, "Eddie, would you take off your shirt? Please?"

He hesitated and then reluctantly took off his shirt. She stepped up to him and slowly rubbed his massive guy and chest. She licked his nipples and then licked and kissed his stomach. Eddie was dumbfounded on how this hot woman found his fat body attractive. She asked him to lie on the couch and she sat next to him and continued her machinations of his huge upper body. She rubbed and kissed his body for quite some time and then slid her hand down the front of his sweat pants and slowly jerked his cock.

He grinned at her and said, "Why Abby, I believe you are a nasty little slut." She giggled and continued to jerk his cock feeling it getting hard.

She said, "Well, if enjoying your beautiful big black cock is being a nasty little slut, then I guess I am."

He smiled at her and said, "Well why doesn't my nasty little slut take her clothes off so this black cock can fill your pussy?"

She jumped up and stripped within seconds, saying, "You don't have to tell this nasty little slut twice. I'm a fast learner and I know what I want."

"Tell me what you want."

She got on her knees beside the couch and rubbed his stomach with one hand and his cock with the other. "I want your cock, Eddie. I want you to fuck your nasty white slut. Please?"

He lifted his giant body so she could slide his sweat pants off his fat legs. She stared at his erect cock and leaned forward and put it into her mouth. She sucked and licked his cock and then slid down and sucked his balls into her mouth. Finally, Eddie thought he might blow his load too soon, so he demanded, "Get up here and hop on this cock. I want to fuck."

"Yes sir," she said. She hopped onto his big cock and began to ride it like it was a mechanical bull. He lasted quite a while and gave her several climaxes before shooting deep into her cunt. She remained on top of him for a few minutes before going down and cleaning his cock.

She moved back to the floor and left him lying on his back on the couch. She used both hands to massage his massive body. She kissed him and shoved her tongue into his mouth and then slowly worked her way down his body kissing and licking. She ended on his cock, and after a couple of kisses and licks, sat back and said, "Eddie, that was awesome."

Two days later, Abby had to go in to the office. While she was gone, Eddie sat on the couch and thought of the past week. He knew he was a young homely fat black kid with o money and a dead end job. He knew that Abby was so far above the type of woman that he could ever hope to date. And he knew the only reason that she was being so nice to him was because he had saved her from being raped by the three men last week. But they were decent looking guys and she had been fucking him ever since then.

He knew it was over so he packed his few things into a grocery bag, left a note thanking Abby and went home. He called Mr. Morgan and told him that he could be back at work the next day, and they both agreed.

When Abby got home, she was surprised not to find Eddie lying on the couch watching television. Then she found his note. "Dear Abby. Thank you for taking care of me. I feel good now so I went home. Staying here was nice and I thank you again. Bye. Eddie."

Abby was stunned and hurt. She grabbed her purse and ran to her car and drove to Eddie's apartment. She pounded on the door, but Eddie knew it was her so he stayed away from the door and didn't answer the door. Finally she screamed, "Eddie, I'm not leaving until you come to the door. And if you don't come, then I'll go to the store and find you when you go back to work."

"Oh shit," Eddie thought. "That's just what e needs. He could get fired if that happened." He slowly walked to the door and opened it.

She yelled, "Why did you leave like that?" and then pushed him hard with both hands Since he was so big, he didn't move but she almost fell over backwards. She pushed him again, and again, he didn't move. "Why Eddie? Why?" She had tears running down her face.

He stepped back so she could come into his apartment. "Cuz IU was feeling better and I didn't want to waste any more of your time babysitting me. I know you have a life and a job and friends that you need to get back to. And I liked the sex, but you can get somebody better than me."

She yelled, "STOP IT!" He stood there with his mouth open. She looked down at the floor and after a pause, said, "Eddie, I liked having you stay with me. And I wasn't babysitting you. I was enjoying our time together and the awesome sex that we were having. So if you want to leave, don't you dare blame it on me. You tell me the truth. You tell me I'm too old for you; or you tell me that I'm not very good at sex or you tell me there is somebody else. But don't you try to tell me that I can do better."

Eddie whined, "But it's true. You can do better. And dammit, look at me. I'm a big fat black slob. There's nobody else interested in me."

Abby had calmed down, so she said, "I want to ask you something and I want you to tell the truth." He nodded.

"Did you enjoy the sex we had? At all?"

His eyes were as big as saucers as he nodded and said, "It was great! You're the best sex I could ever have."

She smiled and asked, "Does my age or skin color turn you off?"

He quickly shook his head no and said, "Abby, you are the hottest woman around. You're built like a brick sh . . . . Well, I-I mean you have a perfect body." She smiled at him. "I still can't believe that I actually got to see you naked and have sex with you. It was like a dream."

"Thank you Eddie," she said. "Is there something about me that you don't like?"

"Oh no, Abby. I like you plenty. I just think I'm not in your league. You can do better; lots better."

"Stop it," she yelled again and pushed him. This time when he didn't move, she fell on her ass. "Dammit," she said as she got back to her feet.

"Eddie, you said I was your nasty little slut."

"I-I-I am s-so sor-sorry Abby. I was just . . . "

"Stop it! Can't you understand? I wanted to be your little slut, Eddie. As crazy as it sounds, I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Wha . . .? What d-did you . . .?"

"I said I love you Eddie. And I said I want t o be your little slut."

"Y-you d-do?" Are you shitting me, Abby?"

"No I'm not Eddie."

"I don't know what to say."

She smiled, stepped forward and pulled her shirt over her head and said, "Why don't you think about it while you fuck your little white slut?"

He could never resist her hot white body. They stripped and made love on the floor of his small living room. When they were lying beside each other, he asked, "Were you serious, Abby?"

"Yes Eddie. I do love you and I would like you to think about moving in with me."

"But I don't have a good job. And I'm so big and fat and not very smart. And what would your friends say when they see me?"

"Eddie, we both have jobs and can afford to live together so that isn't an issue. I like your body and you're plenty smart. And I don't care what people say. So what do you say? Will you move in with me? I'll try to be a good little white slut for you."

He smiled the biggest smile she had ever seen him smile as he rapidly nodded his head. "Can we have sex every day?"

She laughed and nodded. "We can have sex whenever you want to Eddie. And we can have any kind of sex that you want to have. I'll never turn you down for sex, Eddie."

"You have a deal, Abby," he said.

"Let's get you packed then and go home."

Epilogue

Her business continued to do very well, but she gradually drifted away from most of her friends, choosing, instead, to spend most of her time with Eddie. Sometimes they socialized with a few of Eddie's friends. His friends seemed to like her and the guys were amazed that Eddie had landed such a hot MILF that any one of them would be thrilled to fuck.

12