Abigail's Awakening Pt. 10

Story Info
Abigail takes Jack home, then gets back together with Tim.
2.2k words
3.69
1.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jack showed up at the shoppe late in the morning, Abigail locked the place up right away and went with him. The affection she felt for him this morning was frightening but exhilarating. She had altogether forgotten her commitment to Tim. She was living fully in the moment, for maybe the first time in her life. She wasn't going to go all the way with Jack, never, but she wanted to do something, something to express this undeniable affection she had for him.

They got in his car. "I want to take you somewhere, this time," Abigail said. "Will you come with me to my house?"

"I'm not going to sleep with you, Abigail."

She felt put at ease, on some level, by that, his promise not to try to break down her boundaries, but she also felt she had just been rejected, so she said, "Why not?"

"You're saving yourself for marriage, and I'm going to respect that."

"Thank you so much for saying that, Jack. It means a lot to me. But really, I just wanted to show you my room, how I live. Even though we can't have sex, we can still do something."

"For sure, we can. And I would love to see your bedroom. I always want to know you better."

"You're a sweetheart, Jack. You really are. It's too bad you call yourself a witch."

She directed him down the streets to her parents' house, had him drop her off so she could run inside and double-check that no one was home. "Drive around the block, and if I'm still inside when you get back, you'll know there's someone inside. Then I'll meet you at the park down the road. I'll have to lie through my teeth, but this is gonna work, right?"

"Right." The plan was set. He dropped her at the curb and slowly drove off.

She went inside. "Hello!" she called out. "Anybody home? It's Abby!"

She got no response, just the idling of appliances, so she went upstairs to make sure her bedroom was in order for Jack's visit. She had left it just as she wanted it, but it didn't hurt to double-check.

Just as she started up the staircase, she noticed movement upstairs and looked up to see her dad rushing down the upstairs hallway and onto the staircase, heading down toward her.

"Dad!" she said, "what were you doing upstairs?"

"I, uh, had to use your bathroom. Out toilet is clogged."

"Why don't you plunge it?" Her dad looked at her nervously, fidgeting, a flushed look on his face.

"I don't have time, Abby. I've got to get back to the office right away."

He rushed out the house into the garage, and Abigail watched out the window as he sped off in his Subaru Forester. "You didn't even ask me why I was home early," she said to the air.

She went outside, and in a few minutes Jack reappeared in his Camry. He told her he'd been driving up as the garage door opened, so he drove once more around the block until the coast was clear.

She held his hand and dragged him toward the front door. "This is my home," she said, stepping inside.

He admired the art on the walls, all of it religious in nature, and she didn't care if his compliments were false. She had him near. It felt so invigorating to be alone with him. She wanted him in the bedroom, before time was up. She didn't rush but guided him upstairs.

Once inside her room, she had to act fast. Something was up, and she didn't want Jack to know, didn't want to ruin their moment.

One of her panties was lying in a crumpled heap on the floor, and her underwear drawer was open the contents looking as if they had been rifled with and about to spill out of the dresser. She rushed over, picked up the underwear, flung it into the drawer and slammed the drawer shut.

"Oops," she said, playing it off. "I need to clean up better after myself."

In reality, in that moment, she realized with absolute conviction the Truth of the situation, that her dad had been upstairs, not to use the bathroom, but to use her underwear to masturbate, that he had been masturbating all along, and that he had been staring at her all along with the lustful intention of using her for his inspiration. The hypocrisy of it all really irked her, but underneath that, the betrayal is what cut the deepest. Her dad was a verifiable creep, and right then, she wished she never had to see him again.

"So," she said, distracting herself from that train of thought, "don't you want to kiss me? Or is that not what your heart tells you today?"

They kissed, working themselves into a tight embrace as they did so. After a minute or less of this, she felt his erection blooming against her leg, which elicited a grin from her.

She reached down into his black jeans, felt the warm texture of his cock.

"What are you doing?"

"It's not sex if there's no penetration, right? I could still be a virgin if I helped you masturbate."

"I mean sure, whatever you want. But are you sure that's what you want?"

"I promise I am."

Secretly she delighted in the revenge she was getting against her father, breaking the no-masturbation rule of the household by jerking off a boy he would never approve of. It felt like a delicious way of getting back at him. But she right tried not to dwell in the place of those thoughts, giving her full attention to Jack.

He unzipped his jeans for her, pulled out his penis. It was the first one she'd ever seen in real life, and as funny looking as it was, it was also perfectly beautiful, displaying a fearsome symmetry. She grabbed on a little too tightly and started yanking it back and forth, all imagination and no experience.

"Do you have any lotion?" he asked.

She lubed him up with her body lotion, the warm scent of it mixing with the musk of his balls in the air around them.

He let her fumble with him for a good while, enjoying it with the lotion, but not getting anywhere in terms of orgasm due to her clumsiness with cock.

Abigail started perspiring at the temples and breathing heavier, exerting herself with the movements. "When are you going to... you know...?"

"Here, let me show you somethinh. Hold it more loosely, and aim the pressure of your palm right here," he said, pointing out the pleasure line underneath the tip of his penis.

She tried. "Like that?" she asked.

"Yeh. Like that. That feels great."

"Tell me when you're ready to come. I'm gonna catch it in my hand."

It took a lot longer than she was expecting, and after awhile her enjoyment of it turned into sheer determination to finish him off. Finally, she felt his body jolt, and she didn't have time to get her hand in front of his penis to block the first shot of semen; it burst onto the front of her blouse, leaving a wet streak. She stopped right away, when she felt that first jolt, and let go of his penis with her stroking hand.

"Keep going," he said, but she didn't comprehend, so he grabbed himself and finished himself off fully, letting his load empty into his upheld left palm.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were done."

"You've always got to follow through. You almost left me with a full-on tease."

Abigail chortled. "I didn't mean to. I promise."

They cleaned up his mess, she changed tops, with her back turned to him but still right there before him, and he brought her back to work. They were fifteen minutes late. Thankfully, no one was there waiting to get inside.

It didn't take long, however, for Tim to show up. When she saw him, the experience she'd shared with Jack earlier turned into a stain on her soul. She had already asked Tim to ask her out. Was there any reasonable answer she could give, at this point, besides yes?

Plus, her thing with Jack was just that, a thing. A one-time thing. To be honest, a series of one-time things, but who was counting? As long as she'd saved her virginity for the man she would marry, and she had, everything would be fine.

"I just wanted to tell you," Tim started out, "that I made up my mind and quit, you know, masturbating."

"You don't have to do that."

"I know it disturbs you, so I want to prove to you, I can go without."

"That's very sweet of you, Tim. But I've come to realize I was probably wrong about that. Maybe it is good to masturbate sometimes, in moderation."

"I just want you to know, I would quit it to be with you."

"Awwww, Tim. In a really awkward way, that's one of the kindest things I've ever heard. Maybe I shouldn't have broken up with you."

"Will you go out with me, for real? Will you be my girlfriend?"

It had been a longtime since she'd dreamed of Jack last night, and the whole thing that had happened in her room felt unreal. She felt like she'd made up her mind to go through with it, only because of the father and the crime he'd committed against her. She was able to detach from her true feelings for Jack, with whom she didn't have any official relationship, and re-committ to Tim. For as long as she never saw Jack, she could certainly be faithful.

What had happened in her bedroom, she decided, had been for the first, but also the last time. "I'll be your girlfriend. Just promise me you'll try your best to make it last."

"Pinky swear."

Her tiny pinky locked around his giant one, and the deal was sealed. She gave him her personal phone number, told him to call or text anytime. She took comfort in the certainty that she was doing, not what she wanted, not what made her heart race in her chest, but what was the right thing to do, in God's eyes most especially. All the signs pointed to God having lead Tim into her life, through the workings of grace in her relationship with Deacon John. The Plan that God had for her was a perfect one; it was her fallen nature that stood in the way.

She didn't think about Jack at all for the last two hours of her shift.

She drove home in silence. Dad was outside, trimming the hedges in the backyard, so instead of taking her daily dip in the pool, she hid in her bedroom. She had the blinds shut, and she peeped out at her father as he worked, noticing the way he was continually glancing up from what he was doing to look over at the place where the door was that she'd enter the pool by. She knew he was waiting for her, that he knew her schedule and had decided to be out there to see her in her bathing suit, modest as it may be.

She didn't come down to make dinner either. Eventually there was a knock at the door, her mother checking up on her. "Is everything alright, Abby? I haven't seen you leave your room since you got home."

"I'm not feeling well, Mom. Is it okay if I don't make dinner tonight?"

"Okay, but you owe me. I'm going to have a hard time satisfying your dad's appetites the way you know how to."

"Well, he's going to have to learn to live without it. I can't live at home forever."

"No you can't, love. But you'll always be welcome here. Get some rest."

"Thanks Mom."

She couldn't bring herself to pray for her dad, not this time. It was weird to her, the feeling of hate for someone she had loved without question or reservation for her whole life. It was all too disgusting to handle. She tried to tell herself that the evidence might not be what it appeared to be. But in her gut, the evidence was irrefutable.

She dreamt again of the great-horned red-man. They were deep in another cave, alone. She knew that he was going to take her, with or without her permission. So she spread her legs, opening herself to his long pointed cock.

When he penetrated her, it hurt. It hurt bad. Her screams were cries of horror and pain, not pleasure. He didn't stop, and she didn't bother asking him to. She served him, master of the domain that he was. He held her aloft, with the strength of a gorilla, holding her back flat in his hands, and fucked her while he upheld her.

She was streaming fluid around his thrusting penis. She looked down to see it wasn't her vaginal fluids draining out of her, it was blood. He turned her over and pressed her face down into the pool of her own blood, fucking her from behind now, upside-down.

They didn't reach any conclusion or climax, just kept going and going as if indefinitely, her body going numb where the pain was. She woke up while the red devil literally fucked her brains out. He apparently could've done it forever.

She woke up and lay in bed long enough that she would have to skip breakfast to get to work on time. It was just another Wednesday, but she really didn't want to see her dad.

TO BE CONTINUED