Abigail's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The next evening, Abby met Evilyn as they'd arranged.

"Are you ready?" Evi asked her.

Abby nodded her head affirmatively.

"I'm calling her now. I'll keep it on the speaker so you can hear us both."

After a few rings, Mrs. Kaplan answered.

"Hi Ava, are you ready for me? Great, now remember, I want you with nothing on but a towel around your body and wearing high heels. Make like you're washing your hair in the kitchen sink. No soap, just water, alright?"

When Evi hung up she gave her phone to Abby with instructions on the video camera.

"Ok, now follow me in but stay in the dark part of the room."

Evilyn opened the side door and walked in. Abby waited a couple of minutes and followed her in. Evi was quickly shedding her clothes, and when she was down to her high heels she went behind Ava whose head was under the water at the kitchen sink and ripped off her towel. Evi's left hand grabbed Ava's left breast hard and squeezed as her right hand grabbed her pussy. Evi then pinched her ass and slapped it hard. Mrs. Kaplan let out a yelp. Evilyn dropped to the floor on her back and crawled between Ava's bent legs. She then sat up, grabbed Ava's butt cheeks and pulled her groin into her face. Ava let out a loud moan and squatted lower. She turned off the water and tried to wring out her hair.

Evi got out from between her legs and handed her the towel. After Ava wrapped the towel around her head Evi scolded her for not asking permission to turn off the water.

"You're a bad girl Ava. Now, you must be punished."

"I'm so sorry, Evilyn. I just didn't think, it won't happen again, I promise," Ava said as she started to cower away.

"It's too late for that, Ava, the deed's been done," Evi stated as she pinched her nipple and pulled her across the room to the kitchen table area.

She moved a kitchen chair so she could sit on it, and positioned the chair so she was across from Abby and the camera could pick up everything.

"Lay across my lap, Ava."

Ava squirmed and begged forgiveness, but Evi gave her a stern look.

"Stand in front of me."

Ava quickly complied.

"Now bend your knees and squat down."

Again Ava complied. Evilyn jammed two fingers into Ava's vagina.

"It's a good thing that you're wet down there or it might have hurt," she stated.

She rapidly thrust her fingers in and out of her pussy as Ava let out moans of pleasure. As her legs became weak Evi pulled her fingers out and thrust them into Ava's mouth.

"Lick my fingers clean," she snarled. "And you had better keep these fingers wet because they're going up your ass. Now get your fat ass over my thighs and do it now."

Ava obeyed immediately while still licking and sucking on Evi's fingers. True to her word Evilyn slowly worked her fingers into Ava's rectum. She wedged her fingers all the way into her and asked,

"Did you get the toys I asked for?" she asked as she moved her fingers around in circles.

"Yes, Evilyn," Ava answered, with tears in her eye.

"Good, get them for me."

Ava ran to her bedroom and brought out a plastic bag. She got down on her knees and offered them up to Evi as if they were sacred gifts. Evilyn removed a jar of vaseline, a chrome butt plug and a vibrator that had multiple remote settings. Evi smiled and positioned her butt on the edge of the chair seat. She wrapped her thighs around Ava's head as she stared out into the dark room knowing Abby was recording everything.

"Now, Ava, before I insert these items into you I need to verify that you won't charge me any money for my prom dress or the alterations, correct?"

"Yes, Evilyn, our agreement was that we shall meet several times each week for three months for our private time. You have the role of my mistress and I will play your sex slave."

"Yes, that is correct. Now you can make me happy, Ava."

After five minutes of having Ava's head buried in her crotch, Evi had her lay across her thighs and spread her legs apart as far as possible. Evilyn spanked her bare butt several times as Ava squirmed, moaned and cried. She inserted the vibrator and tried all the settings which made Ava wriggle and kick. She turned it off and then applied a liberal portion of vaseline onto the butt plug. She had to work it in and out several times before the entire device went inside her. She made Ava stand in front of her. She told her to pinch and tug on her nipples as Evi activated the vibrator. Within minutes Ava was withering on the floor having one orgasm after another.

"I'll see you in a few days and I'll bring new toys for us to play with, OK?" Evi announced to the sweating and exhausted Ava after several minutes.

All Ava could do was nod her head as she struggled to the bathroom. When she had closed the door Evilyn finished dressing and went to where Abby was hiding.

"Did you record everything?" she asked her.

"No, it started out OK and then just stopped," Abby answered. "I tried to get it to record again but I couldn't do it. I did hear everything she said and I am sorry that I doubted you. You are truly incredible, Evi."

"Damn, Abby, I wanted to use the video to force her out of the deal with her and still have her make my dress."

Abby looked at her as she opened the door to leave.

"Don't worry we have plenty of time to do it again," she said as she handed Evilyn's cell phone back to her.

After the women parted company, Abby took out her cell phone and watched the video she took of Ava and Evi. She smiled because she knew that she had them both now.

*

Saturday afternoon and Abby was waiting to meet with Doctor Shigowa for her three o'clock appointment. The receptionist's name was Sherry. She was around 22 years old, had curly blonde hair that fell to her shoulders, pretty face with big hazel eyes and pouting lips, she wore a tight-fitting brown skirt with beige 3-inch heels, a white button blouse with her ample cleavage exposed. In short; she looked hot.

She must have caught Abby staring at her so she started talking to her about why she was there and that her mother's insurance policy did not cover the office visit fee which was $20. She moved her hand from the completed forms to Abby's hand. She squeezed her hand and whispered that if she didn't have the cash to pay, they could work something out. Abby thought that was very nice of her and asked if there was a water fountain nearby. Sherry brought her to the office water cooler and then returned to her desk. Abby returned to thank her and found another blouse button was undone and her boobs were pushed against the front of her desk so they appeared enormous. My God, it seems that almost every woman I meet is a lesbian, Abby thought to herself.

The office door opened and a patient came out. Sherry stated that Abby could enter now. As she went into the doctor's office Abby couldn't get over how warm and comfortable the room appeared. The doctor was at the far end of the room with her back to her.

"Please have a seat on the couch," the doctor said to her without turning. "I just made a pot of Asian black tea, would you like a cup?"

"No thank you," Abby answered as she measured the psychiatrist in her mind.

She appears tall. I would say about five foot eight or nine. Maybe 34 to 35 years old. Long, straight black hair down to her skinny butt. A dark gray loose fitting blouse, over a black, tight-fitting skirt that came to her knees.

When the doctor turned to face her she held the saucer and cup of tea up at chest level.

I could see that she's studying me also. The doc has a thin angular face with doe eyes and a pale complexion. I guess she didn't get to the beach much.

Doctor Shigowa walked to the high backed antique chair that was well padded and had high arms to rest her forearms and elbows on.

"This is a 'get to know each other' meeting, so please tell me a little about you and your family," she said as she sat and sipped her tea. "I will tell you about myself and then we can get into what happened in the park. All right?"

Abby spoke about her home, what it was like to live with her single mother and her school life. Doctor Shigowa proceeded to tell Abby that she was a graduate of Tokyo University with a doctorate in clinical psychology and another doctor's degree in sexually deviant behavior. She then asked Abby if she could ask her questions and if she didn't want to answer them that would be fine.

"You never mentioned any friends, either male or female, you never mentioned any pets, are you naturally shy and quiet?" was the doctor's first question.

Abby gave a grim smile as she answered.

"I don't have many friends. None really. I interact with a few people at school, but I work after school in a dress shop. I am studious and demand good grades for myself. I don't have a boyfriend because I'm just too busy to have a social life. I am religious and was contemplating entering that field professionally in the near future."

The doctor asked her to discuss in detail the attack in the bathroom and what happened before the attack. Abby told her what she remembered and had no idea why she was chosen for this sexual attack and she certainly didn't encourage it. She never saw the women before or since.

"Close your eyes and relax," the doctor instructed her. "Lean back onto the couch and think about that day. Think about what happened and your emotions that day leading up to the attack. Now jumping forward after the attack. You were alone for 40 minutes before you left the bathroom. Describe your feelings and emotions during this time."

Abby kept her eyes closed as she thought about it.

"At first I was shocked," she said. "Shocked at what they did to me and that I obeyed them. I did whatever they wanted. And then... I felt aroused, sexually I mean... to the point that I needed to release my anger, frustration... I was emotionally supercharged."

"So neither woman offered or gave you release?" the doctor asked.

"No," Abby whispered.

"Did you masturbate to seek release?" Doctor Shigowa asked.

"No, I would never do that."

"Why not?"

"Because it's dirty and repulsive."

"But you asked the other woman to give you release. So, in your mind, it would be ok if someone else gave you release, but you could not give yourself an orgasm, correct?" Doctor Shigowa asked.

"Yes," Abby responded haltingly.

"All right, Abby, open your eyes and get up now, our time is about over. I will see you in two weeks, same day and time. I want you to really dig down into your emotions and try to analyze your feeling. We will talk about it when we meet again."

"Doctor, can I ask you a question?" Abbey asked.

"Of course."

"You took all these courses and participated in clinical studies, how do you release your sexual urges and frustration?"

"Well, that's a natural question. I am not married or seeing anyone now so I masturbate to keep my emotional balance."

Abby nodded her understanding.

"I guess that is all right for taking the immediate edge off but what do you do long term?" she asked.

"I'll see you in two weeks, Abby," Doctor Shigowa said and smiled.

Abby walked to the receptionist and handed her a $20 bill.

"You look more confused than before you went in," she said as she took Abby's money.

"I guess I am, and the doctor said to set me up for two weeks from today, please."

"Hey, Abby, what it really comes down to; the act itself, did it make you feel better or worse?"

Abby smiled as she thought about it and confided with Sherry.

"It was unbelievably fantastic. My brain and the way I was raised with my religious beliefs were telling me it was wrong and I should have hated it, but my mind and body wanted more of it."

"Then the real problem is that you need to resolve your internal conflict," Sherry said as she smiled at her.

*

On Monday Abby had school in the morning but was free for the afternoon. She had to work in the dress shop later but she had time to kill so she walked around and wandered into a large supermarket. It was an older style supermarket that had crowded shelves laid out in more than 20 aisles. As she browsed around she went to the rear of the store. At the far end of the last aisle, she saw a woman around 35 or 40 years old, around 130 pounds. She had brown hair tied into a ponytail; she wore 4-inch high heel shoes and a brown, low cut, baggy house dress that barely covered the top of her legs.

Abby became curious and decided to investigate. She slowly walked down the aisle absently viewing the items on the shelves. As she got to within a few feet of the woman the lady turned to view cans from an open case on the floor. Her back was facing Abby and as she bent from the waist her short dress rode up her thighs and exposed her ass and thighs - to Abby's surprise the woman had no panties on. Abby bent down to get a better view of the woman's ass and vagina.

The lady got on her knees and searched for something on the floor. As she turned towards Abby the top of her dress exposed her large, braless breasts, that appeared to be 40D's, that swayed back and forth and up and back.

"What do you think of these melons?" she asked Abby as she held up two cans of string beans.

"They look great," Abby replied.

"Do you like to go fishing?" she asked Abby without looking.

Abby, still mesmerized by her swaying breasts, responded in a hoarse voice;

"I've never been."

The lady continued speaking without looking at Abby. "The secret to fishing is the location of the fish you're looking to catch and the type of bait you use. As an example, I didn't wear underwear today because I'm trolling for big fish. I chose this location because the husband and wife that own this place never bother anyone here no matter what they do. I dangle my bait the way I do to entice a nice fish, like yourself, to bite down hard on the bait."

The woman stood up and got close to Abby and took her right hand as she whispered in her ear;

"And then I set the hook hard."

Without warning, she shoved Abby's hand between her legs and plunged her tongue into her open mouth. Abby's free hand went around the woman's back and grabbed her ass cheek and squeezed hard. After a couple of minutes, she freed Abby from her embrace and introduced herself.

"I'm Kay. I see that you have free time so let's go back to my place. I only live a couple of blocks from here. When we're done I'll drive you to where you want to go."

Without waiting for an answer she took Abby by the hand and they walked out of the store. They walked two blocks to an apartment house and Kay used her key to open the door. They entered the elevator and Kay pressed the button for the fifth floor. As soon as the door closed they started to paw at each other's bodies. When they exited the elevator an elderly woman was waiting to enter. As soon as she saw them she smiled at them both.

"Kay, you got a cute one today," she said with a wink.

"Should I save you a piece of this candy, Sadie?" Kay said over her shoulder as she escorted Abby down the hall.

The old lady entered the elevator and laughed.

"Sure, if there's any left when you get done with her," she chuckled.

Kay and Abby entered the apartment; a small but comfortable four-room residence. Kay gave her another smooch on the lips and told her to make herself at home.

"Would you like a glass of wine or a beer?" Kay asked.

"Wine would be nice," Abby responded.

"Go to the shelf near the TV and you'll find a large selection of movies, pick one," Kay called in from the kitchen.

Abby viewed the titles of the DVD's and realized they were porn movies of different genres, but mostly lesbian. She selected one and placed it into the player and turned the television on. When she settled back on the couch Kay came in, completely naked, holding a glass of wine for Abby and a beer for herself.

"Good choice," she said as she saw the movie Abby had selected.

"I had a rough few days," Abby said as she turned to face Kay. "Then I met you, became aroused and decided to have a romantic tryst with you. For some reason, I feel comfortable that we don't know each other so maybe that's better. Whatever it is, I want to do this."

Abby downed her half glass of wine and proceeded to remove her clothes.

They watched the movie and made love for hours. Abby realized why Kay wore her hair in a ponytail. When between her legs Abby tugged on the ponytail to move her head in closer and hold it there. When they were leaving Abby asked Kay if she could see her again, which she agreed to. In Kay's car, Abby asked if she could teach her everything she needed to be aware and 'street-smart' when dealing with lesbians. Kay told her that she would be happy to.

*

Back at the dress shop, Mrs. Kaplan, had Abby work on other dresses. She said that she promised Evilyn she would devote her time and energy to working on her prom dress. Abby assured her that it was no problem as she smiled to herself.

The next day Abby called Kay and they decided to meet again the following afternoon. Kay was waiting for her outside the coffee shop. Kay told her that her education in the science of lesbian methodology was about to start. Abby was excited as she entered Kay's car and they drove towards the business district. She was surprised by Kay's relatively modest attire and asked about it.

"When you go out looking for a date on the street, you can't look like a slut," Kay said with a smile. "However, if you get lucky you must be ready to take advantage of a 'quickie', so never wear underwear. I'll be taking you to a place known as 'Good Time Alley,' in the center of the business area. They have everything there; gay guys, transgenders, lesbians, prostitutes, crossdressers... well, you know what I mean. Your first class is to observe them. Carefully watch how they act, how they handle themselves, their approach, body language, especially hand movements, attempts at seduction, but most importantly, study their eyes. Their eyes will tell you everything, once you know how to read them. Their eyes are the only things that are true. The rest is all bullshit. This place is open from seven in the morning until midnight, every day except Sunday."

Kay found a parking spot and they walked around the corner to 'Good Time Alley' which was an L shaped alley between buildings and stretched the length of the block. When they entered Abby saw it was dark, maybe fifteen feet wide. As they walked they noticed women and men standing and leaning against the walls. Kay said this was the prostitute section. They went in further and saw a few gay men and then transgenders and crossdressers. Toward the end of the alley, the lesbians appeared. They were of all sizes and shapes, young and old; dykes with tattoos and piercings, southern belle types, some in leather, others as cheerleaders and they appeared in every color humanity had to offer.

After they exited they discussed their findings and Kay answered and explained all of Abby's questions on the return trip to Kay's place. Kay suggested Abby do a field trip to test her newfound gay knowledge. Abby knew just the place; her school. For the next several school days, Abby tried all the tricks and flirts she'd learned. She didn't tease and run, she wanted seduction successes. After a while, she could read the hunger in the other person's eyes. She followed their eyes as they went over her body. She started to wear sexier clothes. She noticed the professors that looked at her and the way they smiled, licked their lips and touched their bodies. She became bolder and more aggressive and it paid off. Now she knew Evi's secret and how she got away with what she did.

Saturday arrived and she thought about calling Doctor Shigowa's office and canceling her appointment. She already decided on what she wanted to do and how she wanted to do it, but she remembered something about Doctor Shigowa's mannerisms towards her after she told her about the rape. She decided to test her theory. She went to her meeting wearing a short plaid skirt, a pullover blouse with a plunging neckline and 6-inch spiked heels. She was glad that Kay could drive her because she would be raped if she had to take the bus.