Abilene Adult Store

Story Info
A trip to the adult store results in a good time for all.
1.9k words
4.17
60k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were headed to the Dallas area for a long Thanksgiving weekend with family. Even though it was only a 5 hour drive, we got a late start so we stopped in Abilene about 7PM and got a room. After dropping our stuff off we went to a nearby bar to get something to eat and drink. We stayed there a couple of hours listening to live music then headed back to our hotel room. I knew of two adult stores in Abilene that I thought we should visit. Karen changed into a black tube top with no bra and another black tube top that she used for a bottom with no panties. She put on some nice black heels and refreshed her makeup. She looked great with her big tits straining to get out of her top and her long legs made even longer by the high heels.

We went to a newer looking adult store in a standalone building. There were very few cars in the parking lot and no one but the elderly clerk around as we entered. We looked around a little and bought some tokens for the video booths. I had scouted the place on an earlier visit and knew that there were two booths that were larger than the others so we went to one of them. There was a 3 sided bench with room for 3 people to sit in a u shape around the end of the room opposite the screen as well as a padded short wide stool that could be moved anywhere. I fed some tokens into the machine and got a movie started and then left to find someone to play with Karen.

After a couple of minutes wait a middle aged, average looking guy came out of one of the booths. He appeared clean and decent so I approached him and said Hi. He looked a little apprehensive but said Hi back. I asked him if he was gay or straight. He said straight. I then asked him if he would like a hand job from my wife. He said sure, so we headed back to the booth. I knocked a special knock and she let us in. I sat down on one side of Karen and the guy sat down on the other. We all talked for a second or two and then I told Karen to show him what nice tits she had. She pulled her tube top down and he was visibly pleased. I told him he could touch them and he did. Karen then reached over and started rubbing his cock through his pants. He stood up and unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his knees revealing a very long but thin cock. When he sat back down Karen began rubbing his cock while he played with her tits. After a short time he stood up and she continued to masturbate him as he came. He thanked her, tucked his cock back in his pants and left. I made sure Karen was doing ok, and then left to find someone else.

I spotted an older man in a cowboy hat looking at an out of order token machine in the arcade. He obviously had just arrived and was planning on getting some tokens. I approached him and made the same offer I had to the other guy. He asked if she was good looking. I said she was. When we saw her in the booth he turned to me and said I figured she would be a dog, but she is great looking. He was very excited. We all got comfortable and this time I pulled down Karen's top for him. He quickly had one of his hands and his mouth on her tits and his other hand up under her skirt. Karen was rubbing his cock and told him to pull down his pants, which he stood and did. He continued to enjoy her charms while she jerked his cock. After a little while he asked if he could fuck her. I looked at her and she nodded so I dug in the supplies that I brought with us and handed him a condom. She kneeled on the stool and he stood behind her and started fucking her. He fucked her for a long time and though he appeared to be in fair shape became winded. He said it was the rubber and the angle that were preventing him from cuming. He asked if we could all go out to his semi-truck sleeper where it was more comfortable. I knew that the store was pretty dead so I said sure. They got dressed, we grabbed our stuff and out we went.

We approached a large truck that had one of the biggest sleepers I had ever seen. The trucker told us to get in on the passenger side and he would help Karen in from the driver's side. He walked to the driver's side to get in, I reached up and opened the truck door and helped Karen climb up and in. Then I followed her. When I got there she was on the edge of the passenger's seat with her legs in the middle near the shifter. The cowboy trucker was sitting in the driver's seat. I sat in the passenger seat. The cowboy said that he hoped it was alright, but his partner was asleep in the sleeper and would probably like to watch. I looked at Karen and her look said to me, well maybe. The cowboy moved the curtains aside and went to the back and woke up his friend and told him to go sit up front. A large man sleepily shuffled forward and stopped abruptly when he saw Karen. He said hello to us and we said hi back. As he moved up to the driver's seat we could see that he was well over 6-1/2 tall and very well-muscled. He looked to be about 30 years old, and was very dark skinned.

The cowboy told us to come on back. He was sitting on the bunk with his pants off and had placed some pillows on the floor. I sat down on the floor near the back of the passenger seat.

The cowboy suggested that Karen lay back on the pillows and get comfortable. She pulled her top and skirt off and did exactly that. The cowboy eased off the bunk and knelt over her and started sucking on her tits while rubbing her pussy. He still had the condom on from earlier. After a little while he moved over her, she spread her legs more and he sank his cock into her. He remarked that she had such a tight pussy. He started fucking her slowly, but quickly sped up. He didn't last long and moaned as he came. He lay on her for a minute then moved back to sit on the bunk.

As this was happening the huge black man was turned around in the seat watching it all. When the cowboy started fucking Karen the black guy stood up, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. After he sat down he began rubbing it. I noticed that it was of considerable size.

The cowboy thanked us and said that was great. Karen took that as our cue to go and started to reach for her clothes, but I said hold it a minute and she stopped. I said that we had someone else here who hadn't cum yet and indicated the black guy. He looked at Karen and grinned. She looked down at his large hard cock and motioned him to come to her. He stood and walked over by where she was laying. She told him to take off his clothes like her. He was naked in a flash with his big cock sticking well out in front of him. I told Karen she should taste that chocolate cock, so she rose up on her knees and began to suck him. It was pretty thick but she could get some of it in her mouth and proceeded to lick and suck on it. After a minute or two though I could tell she had other plans.

She told me to give her a condom. I pulled one out and handed it to her. She opened it and attempted to roll it on, but there was no way. He was just too big around. She looked at me and I said that was the biggest we had with us and he needed Magnum size. He said that he was clean and didn't have any diseases and if she was the same he was fine without one. She said that she wasn't going to pass this up, so he would just have to go without.

She lay back and spread her legs and reached down and spread her pussy lips with her fingers showing him her wetness. In a sultry voice she said "Fuck me". He wasted no time and quickly moved between her legs and worked his big cock into her. He was slowly inching it in and out and she was lightly moaning. With each stroke he would get it a little further in. I had a great view of his big black cock moving in and out of her milky white pussy while his big black balls slapped against her ass.

I looked over at the cowboy and he was still on the bunk, had removed his condom, and his cock was hard again. I had an idea and told Karen it was time for a change in position. She and the black guy reluctantly stopped fucking and I told Karen to get on her knees where she could suck the cowboys cock. I told the black guy to fuck her doggy style. I then told both guys that this was her favorite position. They all got in position and started moving.

The black guy was steadily picking up steam and was really beginning to fuck Karen hard and fast. She was apparently really enjoying the big cock as she was moaning louder than I had ever heard her, even with the cowboys cock in her mouth. Suddenly the cowboy came. Fortunately this was his second cum of the evening and Karen was able to swallow it all and not drown.

The black guy was obviously getting close too and short thereafter moaned loudly and came in Karen's formerly tight pussy and stopped moving. As he slowly pulled his cock out a stream of cum dripped out of Karen's pussy. She rolled over and smiled at me.

About that time the cowboy lit a cigarette. I said give that to her, and he did. She took the cigarette and took a big drag off of it and blew the smoke at the roof. Put the cigarette back between her lips as she cupped one big titty with one hand and spread her pussy lips open with the other while looking me dead in the eye. How could I resist such a hot smoking slut.

I said one more than you are done as I unbuckled my pants and pulled them down. I got down above her and knelt between her legs and sank my aching hard cock into her wet pussy. Ahh, I said, sloppy seconds. And I meant it as I could feel the sloppy slightly bigger than I was used to hot well used pussy around my cock. I lasted for maybe a minute before I added my cum to the mix.

We got dressed and they thanked us and we thanked them and we left on back to the hotel room, where I had to have that sloppy pussy just one more time.