Ability Ch. 11-12

Story Info
A man with ability seeks justice against a slave ring.
6.6k words
4.71
7.2k
4
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 Happy Hunting

While Lexi recovered from her latest training and orgasm, Kingsman texted his slave Jamie to check on progress. He received word that the Drs. Phillips arrived successfully in Miami and that Anastasia had a meeting planned that afternoon at the seminar location to review logistics and attendance and the agreed upon amenities. He also learned that the Phillips were having dinner with Jonah Hale. That made Kingsman nervous, and potentially in danger if Hale started to investigate.

"Do not let on any information about me, act as you normally would around Hale," texted Kingsman.

Kingsman flashed back to the time his sister was in the hospital, he recalled all the security and questions about her. And he remembered seeing Hale, and his investigators questioning him about his sister. He remembered the serious look and intimidating presence. He feared the worst but hoped for the best. He remembered the white flash when his sister died, He remembered strange dreams. He remembered waking up in the very same hospital with the very same security his sister had. He remembered being questioned- again. He remembered the fear he felt from the encounters, and using this new found ability to leave the hospital.

He spent months trying to figure out his ability and what he could do, which turned into years. He feared his ability, he feared being unable to resist its power when he realized what he could do, and he feared he was going to hurt people with his ability. Racked with fear and self doubt, he wandered the country keeping to himself. He didn't understand how or why he had this ability, and he did not want to hurt anyone and definitely didn't want to be a lab rat. It took years to hone his talent, and years after that to try and integrate back into some part of society. That was his choice. Disengage, figure things out. Do not hurt anyone. Eventually he put the pieces together, and he used his talent to learn exactly what happened to his sister. He used his ability to gain access to Allison's records. He hired a hacker to gather information on her psychiatrist- Dr. James Phillips. He waited, worked on his ability, and planned. And here he was, the lone ranger looking for justice.

"What the fuck Master, that was hot as hell," Lexi said, shaking him from his memories and deep thought. Upon the realization of the time, Kingsman used his phone to arrange for a car to come to take him to the mall. He did not want to risk being seen with Lexi.

"I told you you would love it, Lexi. Take my hand," ordered Kingsman, opening Lexi's computer and selecting a very specific website for his young, brunette slave. "Here's a little something to think about when you go to the mall in a little while."

Lexi put her hand in her Masters without hesitation, as a video began playing. In the video, a very curvy brunette dressed in tight black clothes with impossibly brilliant red lips was seen walking, Kingsman pulsed pleasure in his slave, and nodded. The brunette then met up with a pretty moussy haired girl dressed in a white top and white skirt, and began to dominate her. Lexi watched as the darkly dressed woman forced lipstick on the meek woman, and then began to seduce her. All the while Kingsman was ratcheting up the pleasure as Lexi watched, and learned, the seduction of the submissive woman in white. Lexi watched all the way though as the brunette guided the submissive to listen and perform.

Kingsman did not allow Lexi to see the video to its conclusion, opting instead to allow her to remain unsatisfied, slightly frustrated and incredibly aroused as he closed the computer.

"Get dressed and made up, Lexi, it's showtime," Kingsman said as he let go of her hand. He checked to see if Jamie had updated any information before he followed along to watch the show at the Lakeview Mall.

Lexi came out of her bedroom wearing a tight black sleeveless top with tight black jeans and black boots. Her makeup was impeccable, highlighted by her brightest red lipstick, silver rings, bracelets, and necklace. She was dressed as if ready for a shoot. Kingsman smiled and chuckled at her choice in clothes and lipstick.

"Good girl, Lexi, you look good enough to find a girlfriend," commented Kingsman. "I will be observing from a distance, 18 and up only for the makeover, is that clear?"

"Yes Master," responded Lexi, growing more excited from her Master's praise and nervous for what she was about to do.

Kingsman's ride had him at the mall at exactly 4pm, and he wandered on the upper floor above where a crowd of girls was awaiting the social media darling, Alexis Phillips. Always the center of attention, Alexis Phillips was fashionably late, and finally arrived at 4:15pm to a crowd of girls who gave her near rock star status. The youngest girls admired her look and her style, and thought of her as a star, obviously paying no attention to the 18 and older only requirement.

Alexis came into the mall, saw the crowd of girls, and moms sprinkled in, and made her grand entrance to murmurs and pointing and comments.

"She's here!"

She's prettier in person!"

"OMG her makeup is perfect!"

Lexi carried a large shopping bag with her as she made her way to where the youngest girls were congregated. Taking out samples of lipstick, eyeshadow, and other cosmetics, she started a conversation with the group.

"Sorry girls, only 18 and older for the makeover! But wow look at all you little cuties! I have samples for everyone, and let's get selfies!" beamed the center of attention. "Phone's ready kiddies!"

Alexis handed samples to all the under 18 girls and took a cute selfie with all of them. Some were disappointed and walked off empty handed, others took in the orbit of the social media influencer with over half a million followers and accepted the tokens and took selfies with the rising star of the internet.

The crowd of 18 and up young ladies were an interesting group, Most were there to see if they could connect with Alexis Phillips and improve their own status in the internet world of influence. Once the last of the youngsters were dismissed, Alexis turned on the charm and put on a show as only she could.

"Gather round, ladies! Get your ID"s out or get lost bitches!" Lexi told the crowd of girls who remained. A few underage who were trying to sneak by sulked off at the request.

"Well, what have we got left here? Keep those ID's out girls, my lawyer says you need to be 18!" Lexi said as she circled the group from the inside. "Let's see who our lucky winner is going to be today!"

Some girls were poised and waiting for Lexi to get near them, others were nervous. Lexi began her judging.

"Hey there,let's see who you are," she said to a black haired girl wearing jeans and a tee shirt, no bra and heavy makeup. Lexi looked at her ID and said "Jesus Amanda, you came here to win a makeover, not a tee shirt contest. And wow that is a shit ton of makeup!"

Lexi shrugged at the next girl, and waved goodbye to the next girls as well, reminding them "don't forget your lovely parting gifts in the bag on your way out the door ladies!"

"Oh.. what is going on here?" she asked the next girl, beaming with anticipation. "Why do you hate your eyebrows? I don't have a weedwacker in my townhouse to do something about that!"

Lexi approached the next girl, wearing a "State U Soccer" tee, and asked "Do you play soccer?"

"Yeah i really do!" excitedly exclaimed the girl, whose breasts were pushing the limit of the fabric of the shirt.

"How the hell can you do that with those? Thanks for coming tho, sporty!" Lexi said while pointing at the girl's chest in dismissing her.

"Well ladies, looks like a lot of you are just looking to use me to set yourselves up in social media," lectured Lexi, laughingly, walking to a group of four. "Sorry ladies, not gonna happen, you, you, you and you, sorry sweeties, not today!'

As the herd thinned, Lexi looked and saw a girl with no makeup, hair in a ponytail, wearing an LV Tech Physics shirt, compression pants and sneakers. As Lexi approached, the girl looked down, and started kicking her left foot with her right.

"Why so shy hun? I don't bite," Lexi started, as she took the girl's chin in her right hand and elevated her chin, forcing eye contact. "Unless you want me to!"

The girl nervously laughed as Lexi held her chin in her hands, moving it from side to side. If there was a hole in the mall floor, the girl would have gladly dove into at that moment. Lexi let go of her chin, then took the girl's identification from her hand into her own, looking at her hands as she looked at the LV Tech ID.

"When was the last time you had a mani?" Lexi said, still looking at the ID finally adding her name as she finished her question, "Nicole."

"I was 15," replied the girl.

"Wait wait wait, seriously? Who does that? That was what at least three years ago?" Lexi questioned.

"Four, actually," replied the furiously blushing girl.

"No fucking way..." Lexi replied. "I can work with you, Nikki, You are hella cute, And so shy too!"

Nicole, the physics student from LV Tech had no idea why she even showed up, and here she was being evaluated by a rising star in the social media influencing world. Fish out of water was her real thought.

"That's it. Ladies, we have our winner! Let's hear it for Nikki!" Lexi led the group in applause, for most it was fake applause. "If you want a selfie line up!"

The older girls were not as enthusiastic as the younger ones, and nobody was interested in the selfie as the grumbling girls dispersed.

Lexi made her way back to her winner, gave her a big hug, which was awkward as the girl just stood and didn't do anything with her hands. Lexi ended the hug with a friendly little peck on the cheek as she handed the girl back her ID.

"Grab your bag Nikki, we have work to do!" Lexi told the girl, who simply took her ID and put it in her phone case and shrugged since he didn't carry a bag.

Lexi took the girl's left hand into her right, pulled her close and whispered "you are going to have the best time! I know you're gonna LOVE what i do with you!"

From the upper level, Kingsman smiled, thinking "that kid can out on a show." He enjoyed watching his pretty little wind up doll follow instructions and put on a show that he was sure would be out on social media before they hit the parking lot. And he made sure she was wound up before she got here. Seeing enough, Kingsman used the phone app for his car service to take him back to his hotel.

Lexi pulled the girl along, leading her along the mall's lower level. Lexi continued her small talk with the girl. "Four years between manicures? Totally unacceptable, NIkki," chided the influencer.

Nicole just walked beside Lexi, unsure of what to even say. She didn't even plan on what happened- she was just at the mall walking around getting a few supplies for her schoolwork when she saw the large group of girls gathered. As she listened, she realized that someone was going to win a makeover with Alexis Phillips, who was really popular on social media. Nicole had heard of her, and thought she was really attractive. Her intent was to just watch- but she didn't move away in time. And somehow she ended up winning. Not that she minded at all, she was not at all good with makeup or fashion. She was a 'freaky genius' who grew up with her grandmother and graduated high school at 15. And now she was with one of the most popular people on the internet.

Lexi led the pair to thh high end salon in the mall, walked up to the receptionist at front desk, took her winner's hands and simple said, "Extensions, one inch, French, gel. You can do this right now, can't you?"

While the receptionist stammered, the owner of the salon made a bee-line to the front desk seeing it was Alexis Phillips. On occasion, Alexis named the salon in her post and showed her nails and gave some free advertising, which saw a jump in appointments for nails and other services.

"Of course we can Ms. Phillips, I will personally take care of your friend here," the owner said as she walked over to the pair. "If you like you can wait in my office, Ms. Phillips."

"That won't be necessary, I can just take a little walk around, I have to pick up a few items for her makeover anyway," Lexi responded. "Nikki here has not had a mani in like 4 years! Oh and matching pedi too, thanks!"

The salon owner shook her head as Lexi exited, and brought Nicole back for her mani-pedi, and she hoped Lexi would again promote her salon since she was doing the work immediately with no appointment.

Lexi returned just as Nicole was finished, and the owner related what a lovely and shy girl Lexi;s friend was, very polite. Lexi took Nicole's hand, the one not carrying the salon bag with her shoes and socks in it, and beamed.

"This is perfect! Nikki these nails are gorgeous! And the toes too!" exclaimed Lexi, looking at the feet of her contest winner, adorned in spa flip flops.

Lexi took out $100 and handed it to the salon owner, telling her "perfect, this is why I come here. This should cover everything. Come on Nikki, we have more work to do!"

Lexi took hold of Nikki's free hand and held it in her own as she led her to the parking garage where her BMW was parked.

"How's that feel Nikki?" asked Lexi.

"Well the nails are really long I like can't use my fingers," Nikki said. "It's sorta weird."

"Well that is the price you pay for looking hot, Nikki!" started Lexi. "You have an amazing figure, a pretty face and zero sense of style, girl. Good thing you have me!"

Lexi unlocked the BMW and Nikki got in and sat, buckled up and held her bag on her lap. Lexi walked around to the driver's side, got in , looked at her companion and laughed, taking the bag of shoes and socks and flipping them into the back of the car, telling her new friend "you won't be needing those fow a while, Nikki."

Lexi buckled in and reached over to the glove box in front of the passenger seat and opened the box, took out her cigarettes and lighter. She casually took a cigarette out of the pack, lit it and looked at NIkki, extending the pack to her. Shy, smart Nikki had no answer for the cult of personality Alexis Phillips was putting on display. Nobody had ever taken her to a salon like this, and certainly she had never seen or been in contact with anyone with the beauty and charisma of Alexis Phillips. Nicole had no answer, and had no real life experience or defense for the tour de force that is Alexis Phillips.

Nicole froze in place, unsure what to do, until Alexis prompted her "Have a cigarette with me Nikki."

At which point the shy young college student took a cigarette out of the pack, and allowed Alexis to coach her through lighting it and taking a drag,

"Damn Nikki, this is going to be fun!" Lexi told her. "Tell me what kind of makeup do you like what do you wear?"

"Well i really don't have any style I like, and what kind I guess the popular stuff you see," Nikki said, "I really just suck at it. I tried to copy you once but it was really bad."

"That's so cute! Don't just hold that cig, NIkki," chided Lexi. "Now you get some first class lessons in makeup and style, if i do say so myself!"

Nicole had no idea what to say, so she took a drag on the cigarette, waiting for a different, and hopefully better topic to come up.

"So Nikki, got a boyfriend?" asked Lexi.

"Nno.." stuttered Nikki.

"Ever?" asked Lexi

"No," followed up Nikki, who was becoming used to the nickname she was being called.

"I kind of do, but not for much longer," replied Lexi, who looked at the girl next to her, who was looking down at her feet as they drove.

Lexi reached over and took the girl's closest hand and asked "no boyfriends huh, that's cool, who needs them? Mostly a pain in the ass! So, Nikki, how about a girlfriend?"

Awkward silence filled the space in the car like a heavy fog as Lexi held and gently started rubbing her thumb on the girl's hand. Eventually the shy girl was able to stammer out a "nnoo."

"I see Nikki! You hesitated, does that mean you are interested in girls?" asked the influencer, who was definitely trying to influence her companion.

More awkward silence followed, and Lexi instinctively felt the girl was more than interested but scared to death. Or at least she hoped for that.

Both had finished their cigarettes as they pulled into the townhouse driveway. Lexi uncoupled her hand, and exited the car, as Nikki leaned in the back to grab her bag with her shoes and socks.

"Leave them NIk, what size shoe are you?" asked Lexi in a stern voice.

"Seven," was the girl's reply.

"Perfect same as me! Leave them, or better yet take them and throw them in that dumpster," ordered Lexi. "You won't need them."

Nikki left her shoes in the back of the car as Lexi came over and took her hand and led her up to her front door. Once inside, she told her friend to have a seat on the couch so they could talk before getting to the makeover. Nikki complied, sitting in the middle of the couch.

"Slide over Nik!" yelled Lexi, moving to sit right next to the contest winner on the couch. Lexi took the girl's hands in hers and turned to face her.

"I think it is hot as hell that you have no idea what to do with makeup.," started Lexi. "I do know this, you are really pretty, and you have a killer figure from what I see. I just want your okay to do what I think is best to make you look super hot. And I will teach you how to do it as we go."

Nikki was overwhelmed with different emotions. Yes she wanted to learn. Yes she wanted to look hot for once in her life, Yes, she wanted to transform from being the freaky genius girl everyone made her to be. Yes she thought Alexis Phlllips was the most beautiful girl she had seen in person. Yes, I wonder what being with anyone is like. No, I can't do this! No I'm too scared! No, I don't think I'm lesbian! No...

"Well Nik? Earth to Nikki, hello!" Lexi loudly said to her new friend as she was lost in her own thoughts and never replied. "What do you say, Nikki?"

"Yes," Nikki replied in a soft faint voice.

Hearing the answer, Lexi leaned in, gave a big hug, and a heavy kiss on the cheek, leaving a lip print.

"This is going to be a night you won't ever forget! Now, go shower, I'll get your clothes ready!" Lexi replied.

She pulled Nikki off the couch, and pulled her hand taking her down the hall to the bathroom, coaching her that "clean towels are on the shelf, use the yellow tube then the blue tube everywhere on your body! Use the shampoo then the conditioner on the shower shelf in the wall! I'll bring your clothes in soon!"

NIkki couldn't believe she was actually doing it, but she was. And she started thinking of herself, at least for now, as Nikki. Not Nicole. Nikki was having an adventure and it was new and exciting.

Lexi changed into a tight black shiny spandex sleeveless half top that left her belly and the ring that adorns it open to see and the matching pants that went to the mid calf. On her feet she put on calf high tight boots with a stiletto style three inch heel. For nikki, she pulled out a white spandex thong, white push up bra, and a shiny white spandex top with full sleeves and matching spandex pants. For Nikki's shoes, Lexi brought out the brand new matching pair to her own, never worn, but in white.

Nikki jumped when she heard the door open, and then heard that familiar voice "clothes are on the hangars, let me know if you need help! Hairdryer is under the sink, pull it into a ponytail for now, ok NIk?"

"Oh uh ok," Nikki replied.

"Super! Take your time Nikki! Razors are there if you need them!" Lexi shouted over the running water as she exited and waited.

Chapter 12 Miami Heat

12