Ability Ch. 15-16

Story Info
A man with ability seeks justice against a slave ring.
6.5k words
4.53
5.8k
3

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 15 All Hale

Jonah Hale couldn't believe what he had seen and heard in the Phillip's hotel room the prior night, but he knew his instincts were correct, the Phillips were indeed compromised as reliable partners in the development of more playtoys. His question now was more focused on who Marcus Kingsman is and how exactly does he fit into this scenario. He was waiting patiently, so far, for information, but that would only last so long. Hale wanted in formation from the field agent watching Kingsman, as well as from his top analyst. Hale was also ready to move on his updated mind control drug and programming, he just needed to finalize the logistics of the move.

Hale checked his email and found a message from Meeks, the analyst on the hunt for information about Marcus Kingsman, at the top of the queue. The message simply read, "Mr. Hale, I have information for you."

Hale called Meeks, and ordered him to his office immediately. No sooner had the young analyst entered the office that Hale said "what have you got for me."

Meeks was intimidated by Hale, and it showed in each encounter, and Hale loved to show his authority over the young analyst. Meeks showed intellect and potential, and Hale hoped the poking would harden the young man.

"Well, Mr. Hale," Meeks started, preparing to show information on the laptop Hale had given him to use for the job. "Marcus Kingsman didn't exist until about 10 years ago."

Hale looked at the data, and queried "how can you be sure?"

"Well, Mr. Hale, whoever did the work to make Marcus Kingsman exist did really great work." Meeks began. "I never would have noticed this if it wasn't for the time stamps."

"Explain," Hale ordered.

"Well Mr. Hale, if you weren't looking for anything you would never know anything was wrong. I mean the details are amazingly well done," Meeks said. "This hacker is a genius. Birth information, grade school and high school information, college information, all sync together, and all are flawless. The grade school and high school no longer exist, so corroborating evidence to his existence is not possible. His college information placed him in the middle of the pack, a forgettable student in a large school. Using the advanced timestamp options our company technology has access too, I was able to see that all this information was uploaded within a few days on this date 10 years ago."

"And you are sure of this, Meeks," Hale cautioned.

'Yes, Mr. Hale, I forwarded you the evidence before I came up here," Meeks said. "We have access to timestamped information. Take the college information, sir. One day there was no record of Marcus Kingsman in the system, we see that in this timestamp assessment. The next day, here he is."

"Good work, Meeks," Hale offered. Meeks smiled at the complement.

"I also accessed everything we can access, state, federal and local government sites, motor vehicle services, also completed a search of medical records," Meeks followed up.

"Anything interesting there?" Hale asked.

"Drivers licence from Tennessee, same week he began to exist," Meeks offered. "And also visits to different doctors regarding migraine headaches, for 5 years, started the time he got the drivers license."

"Anything else, Meeks?" Hale asked.

"No, sir, but whoever this hacker was, you should consider hiring them, they are that good. We were lucky the timestamp program helped us out," Meeks said.

"Well if we ever find out who that was, I will be sure to hire them,' Hale began. "Maybe as your supervisor, or your replacement, Mr. Meeks. Keep looking for whatever else you can find."

"Yes Mr. Hale," Meeks said as he hurriedly left the office.

**********

Lexi had hoped for a better day, as her previous day was, to say the least, trying. There was the internet incident and video, and her parents' constant messages and calls about that video, as well as her smoking and being seen kissing a girl. There was also the issue with Gianni, who would not take no for an answer and who had physically assaulted her before her Master saved her from harm. Just thinking about that was ironic, her master saving her from something bad. But her biggest disappointment was that Nikki had to bail on her, she had to complete a few loose ends on her senior thesis after meeting with her professor overseeing her project.

The other truth nagging at Lexi was that she really knew very little about the girl she was infatuated with, and wanted to change that. Her first task of the morning was calling and connecting with Nikki.

"Hey Nik, what's up?" Lexi said as her partner picked up the phone.

"Just trying to finish this senior thesis," the contest winner explained. "A few things I need to tie up."

"Well great, you get that done and maybe later I'll tie you up?" asked Lexi. "Pick you up at 5?"

"You're relentless," Nikki said, sighing deeply. "Yeah, I should be finished by then."

"Great! It's a date!" Lexi said. "I have big plans for us tonight! Sounds golden!"

**********

Kingsman was doing what he usually did, keeping to himself. He was always nervous and slightly intimidated by his ability, and he was always conscious of only trying to use the ability if he had to- and only for good causes. Justice for his sister was a good cause in his mind, but he was also realizing that being alone in this fight might not be the best idea, but he hoped the element of surprise was in his favor. He had set up his wind up toys, specifically James and Lexi Phillips, with specific instructions, and was sitting back watching the ensuing chaos within the family. Now he hoped that shaking this tree was going to yield results with the other players in the game, hoping nothing was going to fall directly on him as he shook that tree.

Hale's field agent was noticing a specific pattern, that Kingsman was normally alone, was not talking to people either in person or by phone, and seemed content to be this way. Kingsman was a daily grinder at the gym, working out daily to keep his body in fighting shape. The agent noticed little interaction with anyone, even at the gym, and his report was pretty boring, given Kingsman's desire to be alone. The audio from Kingsman's hotel suite was silence, which was developing into a steady, daily diet.

Hale, meanwhile, was checking up on his search for information regarding the DNA of Marcus Kingsman. Also in his inbox was an email from the DNA specialty company he had forwarded the Kingsman DNA to evaluate. The report concluded that this DNA, from Kingsman, was not in any database until now. Hale was very intrigued by the second note of the report:

"Sample 1 and sample 2 DNA share 52% features and are likely fraternal twins or siblings."

Hale sent the sample of Kingsman gained from his hotel suite by his agent, with one he had stored away from Alison Grant to be sample number 2. Hale had his answer- Kingsman was indeed the sibling of the woman he presumed had special talents, from the only case he found having merit in his ties leading the federal government's 'Specials" unit.

"Son of bitch, the prodigal has returned," thought Hale, as he now had proof of Kingsman's identity, but he was going to hold that information from anyone, at least for now. "So this explains what's happening to the Phillips, but what is his end game?"

Hale called a meeting for the top level of his research and development team for early evening. He was going to figure out Kingsman's plan, and set his new drug and training program in motion. He read the report sent by Dr. Alexander Mason that morning about the new drug. It's biggest upside was the immediacy it provided- instead of months of programming, the new drug could cut the programming time to hours in perfect conditions. Game changing results for slave traders. Hale also had a surprise in store for that meeting later in the day.

Anastasia was at her seminar, struggling and reluctantly going with the suggestion her husband made that kids go through phases and experiment with things. But at her core, she was seething and blaming her husband and daughter for sabotaging her reputation and career. Her demeanor and performance showed how rattled she was, and her reputation was spiraling downward from her sudden lack of confidence.

She was further confused as her husband's suggestion that she start to think about being with women, since Lexi obviously was, kept flashing in her head. Usually when she was interacting with or looking at the two very attractive 20 something professionals who did return to her seminar for day two.

James enjoyed another day lounging by the pool, proud and content with the fact that what his Master had in store for Anastasia's training he was able to begin the night before. What he didn't expect was how much he was starting to enjoy training his wife as a slave. Years of her attitude, the revelation of her cheating and consistent condescension of him allowed for this newfound joy in her training.

Kingsman took a walk in the park outside his hotel, and he called James in Miami.

"Hello Jamie, what are you doing, are you alone?" asked the Master.

"Yes, I am alone Dr. Kingsman," Jamie began. "I am by the pool."

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman told his slave. "Anastasia is at her seminar?"

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," Jamie replied, shuffling in his lounge chair after hearing his pleasure phrase.

"And how did she react to Lexi's social media day yesterday, Jamie?" asked the Master.

"She was pissed off, Dr. Kingsman," Jamie said. "She was blaming me and Lexi and she complained her seminar wasn't good."

"Outstanding, Jamie," the Master teased again. "And how is her training progressing?"

"Very well Dr. Kingsman, she is moving along well," Jamie said. "She also started with the first thing on your list last night."

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman told his slave. "So the stop smoking guru is smoking. Very good,"

"Thank you Dr. Kingsman," the slave said, as he was quickly grabbing a towel to cover the rapidly rising bulge in his bathing suit. "I also started her on the second thing on your list, too."

"Outstanding Jamie, and how did you begin that?" the Master asked.

"I suggested she learn about what Lexi likes by doing those things too, Dr. Kingsman, I told Ana that since she was curious about what Lexi was doing, she should try those things herself," Jamie responded. "She is starting with websites and thinking about what it would be like for the second request on your list."

"Outstanding Jamie, this is good news," Kingsman told his slave. "And how far along is she, what is her timetable to being ready?"

"Since she is on a daily schedule Dr. Kingsman she should be ready in a few weeks," Jamie told his Master. "But I don't know how well everything will hold, I haven't done anything like this before this fast."

"That isn't your worry, Jamie," Kingsman told his slave. "You just continue being a good boy and doing what I tell you to."

"Yes Dr. Kingsman," Jamie meekly replied.

"Outstanding Jamie," Kngsman said. "And how is your other trainee coming along?"

"She should be ready very soon, Dr. Kingsman," Jamie told his Master.

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman told his slave, genuinely pleased with his performance. "They both need to be finished at the same time, do you understand? Do whatever you have to do to make that happen."

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," replied the slave, who now was hiding his fully engorged cock with a towel.

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman said. "I imagine you are very aroused right now Jamie?"

"Yes, Dr. Kingsman," the slave replied, embarrassingly.

"And who do you cum for, slave?" asked the master, controlling his slave by phone from a thousand miles away.

"You, Dr. Kingsman," was the very short, very stilted reply.

"Outstanding, Jamie!" exclaimed Kingsman. "And you love that don't you?"

"YYess, Dr. Kingsman," stuttered Jamie.

"Keep me posted on both of their progress, slave," ordered Kingsman.

"Yyyesss Dr. Kingsman," responded the slave.

"Outstanding, Jamie!," Kingsman teased his slave. "Cum now, Jamie, right where you are, cum now."

"Uhhhhhhhh." was the muffled reply, as the slave obeyed his Master, filling his bathing suit with cum at the direction of his Master.

Kingsman smiled as he hung up the call.

****************

After a day of ignoring her parents again, Lexi got things ready for her time with Nikki before heading over to campus to pick her up. She laid out all the clothes and makeup for NIkki, she went with all black leather with 3 inch black heels Once things were set, she headed on the short drive to LV Tech to pick up her partner for a night of fun.

Pulling into the same spot as last time, Lexi called Nikki and told her she was in the parking lot, and then decided to test the waters a bit, and got out of the car, walked to the hood of the car and gently sat on it and waited. She placed her small black purse next to her on the hood. Lexi noticed quite a few curtains pulling open, and a few college girls stepped out to look. Always loving being the center of attention,, Lexi took out a cigarette and lit up.

When NIkki finally came out, she walked to the car and headed right to the passenger side door to get in, but Lexi had locked the car. Nikki looked at Lexi, with a 'what are you doing to me' look in her eye.

"Hey Nikki, awesome to see you!" Lexi said, a bit louder than need be for NIkki to hear her.

"What are you doing?" Nikki asked, just wanting to get into the car and go, and stop the scene that Lexi was creating.

Lexi walked over to Nikki, slowly, with a wry smile. She threw her cigarette on the ground, and when she got to Nikki she said, quietly so only Nikki could hear, "I'm just letting all these bitches know who they are dealing with if they want to fuck with you."

Lexi leaned in and gave Nikki a passionate kiss, and after breaking the kiss said "this will give them something to talk about. Who knows, maybe even show some more video on social media too."

She then unlocked the door, at which point NIkki couldn't get into the car fast enough. Lexi stopped at the front of the car, opened her purse, and touched up her lipstick, placed it back in the purse then strolled to the driver side of the car, looked around, made eye contact with a few girls who had come out to look, nodded at them, then got in her car and drove off.

Once the pair was on the road, Lexi asked Nikki "How is your senior thesis thing going?"

"Done," Nikki replied. "Literally just finished it about an hour ago."

"Oh wow, congratulations!" Lexi said. "What is it on exactly?"

"It's about Artificial Intelligence and the chemistry of the brain," Nikki said.

"I have no idea what that means, freaky genius girl," Lexi laughed. "Seriously it's way out of my league. I guess it must have been hard to go to college when you're 15."

"I didn't have anywhere else to go," the soon to graduate girl said, shrugging her shoulders.

"What does that mean?" Lexi asked.

"I grew up with my grandma, in Alabama. She died just before I started school here," Nikki explained. "I never knew my mom, she and my dad died when I was little and his mom took me in."

"Omg I had no idea I'm so sorry," Lexi offered.

"Not your fault," Nikki said, pausing before adding "so what do you have planned?"

"Just a hot as fuck photo shoot," Lexi answered. "And then just a hot fuck."

Nikki blushed crimson, because Lexi meant every word.

"Why me? You could have your pick of almost anyone," Nikki asked.

"You were just too cute, especially how nervous you were, kicking your feet together while staring at the floor at the mall when you were at my contest," Lexi replied. "I love shy. And you are really hot as fuck, Nik. So why do you keep coming back?"

"Nobody ever treated me this way before. Nobody ever wanted 'me'," Nikki explained. "You took me to get my nails done, I only did that once before. You liked 'me', didn't label me, didn't call me a freak or anything else."

"Oh wow Nik, there is just something about you.." Lexi said.

"And you stuck up for me yesterday. Last time that happened? I was 13 and in high school and the girls who stuck up for me got thrown in a shower," Nikki explained.

"Holy shit, I had no idea and OMG I used to be the girl who would have picked on you. I am soooo sorry..." Lexi said.

"Yeah well you aren't 'that' girl anymore. And there is definitely something about you..." NIkki responded.

Once the pair got into Lexi's town house, they went straight to work getting Nikki ready for her photoshoot. Nikki, the formerly shy and lonely genius, was enjoying the attention and how she looked after a Lexi makeover.

"Listen NIk, I have something to tell you, so don't freak out, ok?" Lexi said.

"OK..... this doesn't sound at all bad... or dangerous..." Nikki replied, rolling her eyes.

"I made you all new accounts on social media. Once we post the pics. I will like and suggest everyone follow and like all the new accounts," Lexi said.

"Why? I don't really care about that stuff," Nikki replied.

"Yeah, well, I can get you a platform on social media to help girls like you that have trouble in school because they are smart, or freaky geniuses, or whatever." Lexi promised. "You can show them something different. Be their encouragement or whatever. Plus I feel shitty for being that bitch of a human who would do that to someone else."

"Not sure I'm ready for that, Lex," Nikki argued.

"Nobody ever is. But this?" Lexi stated emphatically while pointing at her phone. "It Is happening. Get used to it."

Nikki knew that look. Lexi was not going to be talked out of this, so she shrugged her shoulders and sighed and internally hoped for the best. She knew she was, at least on some level, enjoying the attention.

Lexi started by getting Nikki into a pair of shiny gold spandex pants with a matching crop top, Next came the makeup, all in shades of gold. Gold glitter everywhere there was skin showing, and gold glitter in NIkki's hair, which was light to begin with, pulled into a high ponytail. Once complete. Nikki was permitted to see herself in the mirror.

"I look like a trophy," Nikki said,

"Exactly! You look like a hot fucking trophy!" Lexi said.

Lexi spent the next hour taking photos of Nikki, in various poses and from different angles looking for that perfect shot. Her last set of photos were from the timer- with Nikki and Lexi in the photos together. Lexi's favorite was of her standing behind NIkki, slightly off to the side, with her hands firmly on Nikki's breasts and Nikki looking frozen like a trophy with Lexi having that 'look at what I get away with' grin on her face.

Lexi posted only solo pics of Nikki on the girl's new social media accounts, and where she could she posted a brief bio about how she was bullied and called names for being smart and different and how she was just about to graduate college at 19. She ended the posts with "everyone has the potential to be a golden beauty."

On her own account, Lexi posted her favorite picture with the caption "not everyone has a trophy like this!"

After hours in makeup and taking photos, Lexi ordered in Chinese and the girls ate dinner.

"Did you order anything for dessert?" Nikki asked.

"Nope. You're desert," Lexi replied, leaning in and kissing Nikki passionately, beginning the process of disrobing her trophy. "But I did get a few new things for us to play with."

Nikki and Lexi enjoyed a mostly sleepless night of fun and passion, playing with new toys, and they woke in the morning finding themselves in a tangle of shed clothing, sweat, toys and gold stripper glitter.

**********

Dr. Alexander Mason, at one time the head of the Government's mental health for agents and employees and now the head of research and development for Jonah Hale's Black Jacket Security firm, was a bit nervous about the new drug that had been created. He feared the immediacy of the drug, and the depth of its ability to make permanent new programming. In meetings with Hale, he put those thoughts into words, saying he had feared what was created. To Jonah Hale, that was a sign of weakness. Jonah Hale was not one to tolerate weakness.

12