Ability Ch. 21-22

Story Info
A man with ability seeks justice against a slave ring.
5.6k words
4.71
7.2k
4

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 Are You Ready?

The Master received the text from his slave Dr. James Phillips that both women had completed their training, and delivery could be scheduled, and the final plan be put in place. Kingsman hoped for three outcomes with his plan- he could rescue the the young woman, Jessica Jensen, and prevent her from suffering a life of slavery, the Phillips would recieve justice for their misdeeds and the whole operation would be taken down with everyone involved held accountable. He realized this was a tall task, but he hoped his planning and ability made this outcome a true possibility. Kingsman made arrangements to meet his slave at the second hotel again, this time at dinner time to discuss all details.

Phililps arrived early at the hotel and used his card to enter the room 90 minutes prior to Kingsman's arrival. Knowing that there was a real possibility at who the silent partner was in the slave trade with the Phillips, caution was a necessity. Kingsman arrived at the restaurant, greeted by the hostess and taken to the back of the restaurant dining area, cozy and out of the way to observers. Directly behind the table he was seated as was the staff entry to the dining room, which allowed Kingsman to leave the untraced to head up to the room to meet his slave.

Hearing the door open Dr. James Phillips knew his Master had arrived, and he scrambled to get to his knees as he had been instructed,

"Good to see you know your place," Kingsman said as he entered the room.

"Of course, Master," James replied, kneeling as instructed.

"Ana is ready now, too?" Kingsman asked, getting right to the point.

"Yes Master, she is ready, her training is complete," the kneeling slave related.

"How did this come about so rapidly?" queried Kingsman.

"I set it up, Master," the slave said. "I set her up to learn by doing."

"What exactly did she do, then slave?" The Master questioned.

"More like who she did and how, Master," the slave answered.

"What exactly does that mean?" Kingsman asked, pointedly.

"I used Jessica's training to further along Anastasia's training, Master," the trainer of now 45 slaves replied.

"How did you do that, slave." Kingsman asked, not at all happy that the girl he was trying to save was used in this manner.

"Jessica is trained as a versatile, Master," the trainer said. "She can be dominant as well as submissive since I had no idea what the buyer wanted for her. I can also put her into test modes to determine training status."

"So you used her to further along your wife's training," Kingsman said.

"Yes Master, you told me to do whatever it takes to get it done," the slave explained. "That's what I did."

"Ingenious, slave," responded Kingsman, realizing he had never told his slave to leave the college girl alone. "Outstanding, Jamie."

"And how sure are you that Anastasia is completed with her training?" asked Kingsman.

"May I show you Master?" the slave asked. "I have proof on my phone."

"Yes, slave you may show me" the Master responded.

James reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, and opened up his picture files. The first picture was from outside the club, showing a beautifully made up black clad Jessica Jensen holding a leash. Attached to the leash was a collared Anastasia Phillips. The picture left no doubt as to the state of the formerly successful therapist- a glazed look on her face and hard to miss engorged nipples prominently displayed through the thin dress Ana wore that night.

"Well I would say that looks nearly complete," Kingsman remarked. "Quite a statement."

"Yes, Master," replied the slave, flipping the picture and showing a second photo.

"What is this, slave?" Kingsman asked. Looking at the infinity sign with a 'p' inside one of the loops..

"Ana's tattoo, Master. It indicates she is complete with her training," the slave replied. "She got it the morning after this picture was taken, and Ana's tattoo matches Jessica's exactly, in shape, size and location."

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman replied. "Strip."

James Phillips stripped naked as ordered and showed the beginning of his arousal from his Master using his triggers. Once naked, Kingsman handed the slave a pair of panties, but added a bra to the mix.

"Put them on, now," Kingsman ordered. "This is your new fetish. Wear them all the time at home, sleep in them. Hypnotize Ana to not notice your new fetish. When you have them on, lay on the bed."

Dr James Phillips obeyed, and put on the pink bra and panty set and laid on the bed.

"Let's cement that new fetish Jamie," the Master began. "The more you wear them the more submissive you become. Just in time for you to go to prison, you bastard."

James Phillips, at one time considered a dominant male, now lay atop a hotel bed in a pink bra and panty set, awaiting further instructions from his Master.

"How wonderful, though I do say Lexi wears pink better. You should get yourself a few more bra and panty sets of different colors," Kingsman told his slave. "Our journey has almost ended Jamie. Are you excited for your future- and do answer honestly."

'No, Master," the slave replied.

"Did you ever think the women you trained wanted the future you sent them to?" Kingsman asked.

"No Master," the slave replied, a tear forming in his eye.

"Irony, huh Dr. Phillips?" Kingsman said, emphasizing the 'doctor' quite pointedly.

"Yes Master," the slave replied, fully grasping what his Master was doing with this mental torture.

"As soon as you get delivery information you will use the burner phone to contact me with details," Kingsman ordered.

"Yes Master," the slave answered.

"Now let's get your future all set," Kingsman replied. "Ask me to make you a simpering bottom for your prison life, Dr. Phillips."

"Please make me a simpering bottom for when I go to prison, Master," the psychiatrist asked.

"Give me your hand," the man with ability ordered as he took the hand of his slave and established connection. "You should start using the biggest plug in your office wear now. I am not only going to make you a bottom, you will remember who you used to be and how powerful you believed you were, and just accept your fate and know I did this to you. Every time you bottom, you will remember a girl you turned into a slave, a different girl each time and realize the fate you sent them to is now YOUR fate as well..."

Kingsman felt a rush as he finalized the plans for James Phillips. It was everything he had hoped for in his planning of this, but now he realized his biggest fear about his ability was true because he was thoroughly loving this fate he set the psychiatrist who trained slaves to endure.

"Absolute power does corrupt absolutely," popped into Kingsman's head as he truly enjoyed what he was doing to James Phillips. He loved what was happening to the couple who enslaved his sister. And he hated that he loved it so much. That conflict tore at Kingsman.

********

Lexi and Nikki had just finished an afternoon of internet shopping for fetish clothing and toys when they decided to create their own new 'characters' to post on social media. The blonde Nikki would be the 'Golden Girl', and reprise her all gold wearing character from an earlier shoot. The dark haired Lexi decided on 'Dark Diva' and would wear all black shiny spandex for her role- complete with dark makeup shades.

"This is fun, I like the looks we are creating!" Lexi said, exuding a bubbliness that was genuine.

"I never ever imagined doing this," Nikki said. "Nevermind with one the biggest internet stars ever."

"Well if you put it that way, Nik, you're fucking welcome!" Lexi replied, throwing the gold spandex at her girlfriend.

"Listen though Lexi, I have to tell you something," Nikki said in all seriousness. "I have a job interview in MIami next week."

"Damn, is that where genius girls get jobs?" teased Lexi. "It's a very short flight from here!"

"No really this is for real serious. This company called me after they read my research paper that was published for my senior thesis." Nikki countered as she began to change her clothes.

"No shit? Wasn't that like last week?" Lexi asked.

"Yeah. Apparently they liked it. They are flying me to MIami for an interview," Nikki replied.

"Holy shit, they are paying you to go? What the hell did you write about genius girl?" Alexis asked. "And also free vacay!"

"It's about computer interfaces and biological impacts." Nikki replied, noticing the blank stare her girlfriend was giving her after telling her. "And you have no idea what that means."

Both girls laughed at the comment.

"Think artificial intelligence but instead of a robot acting human, think of a human acting more efficient like a computer," the 19-year old soon to graduate college and "Golden Girl" responded.

"Holy shit that's like super smart," Lexi replied. "And it's in Miami? That's fucking great!"

"Yeah they are a startup, just started their own group on the connection of human to computers," Nikki tolk her girlfriend. "I guess they liked what I wrote."

"Totally! Nobody gets a free vacation to Miami if they don't want you!" exclaimed Lexi. "Like when I got the Boss Gloss deal, they flew me out to LA!"

"So you think this Mason group is going to hire me?" Nikki asked.

"Fuck yeah! They aren't flying you there putting you up in a hotel to just meet you, ya dope!" Lexi responded. "Come on, let's have a really hot shoot- the sun is going to be perfect on the deck soon!"

*********

Anastasia remained home most days, broken from the training and the loss of her livelihood. She spent her days watching lesbian porn and submission videos in her home office, this time while wide awake and not hypnotized. She was telling her husband she was making plans to resurrect her career and told him she was not to be disturbed, only to find herself enjoying the videos. Ana hid her tattoo from the world, but she loved getting it and having it match the 'Mistress' who dominated in her first encounter with another woman. In addition to the videos, Ana found herself enjoying having a cigarette when watching.

Ana would find herself at her home office quite often looking at video and having a flashback to her first encounter with a woman, which doubled as her first encounter as a submissive. With her husband at his office, and her daughter off on her own, Ana would find herself mentally revisiting that night.

When her first 'Mistress' left her, Ana was left with the nipple clamps on and the collar firmly in place around her neck, and the leash hanging on the inside of the hotel door. Ana left the hotel with all those things in her possession, wearing her collar with the leash and clamps in her bag. She remembered the look the young woman at the front desk gave her as she left the keycard on her way out. She considered what had happened and wearing that collar as a badge of honor, not a walk of shame.

From the hotel, she went to the tattoo parlor, the one her first 'Mistress' mentioned and got herself the same exact tattoo. Those memories alone would put her on the brink of cumming in her fully trained state.

She was kinder and gentler with her daughter too, and she knew she wanted more encounters like the one at the lesbian club. From both a lesbian and a submissive standpoint. When she wasn't watching porn in her office, James was still keeping her controlled and hypnotized, to ensure her training was permanent., while waiting for his delivery instructions.

Kingsman was feeling bad on one front- Alexis Phiillips. The 19-year old daughter of the slave creating couple was caught up in the business as a result of who her parents are, and Kingsman was remorseful for altering her life. But the odd thing was the girl knew she was a better person after being altered by her Master- and she was enjoying her new self more than she ever had her old self. Kingsman decided to do something for the young woman who was about to have her life altered in an unimaginable way. Kingsman made his way to visit his young slave at her townhouse, as he walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"What the fuck," Lexi said as she opened the door ad backed away to let her Master inside. "It's like 10 am, what are you doing here so early?"

"Well, Lexi," Kingsman said, "some people actually function in the morning,"

Once inside with the door closed, Kingsman took out a sealed business sized envelope and placed it on the counter.

"What is that?" Lexi asked.

"That is for you and your future, Alexis Phillips," Kingsman said. "I know I have disrupted your life and this is my way of making amends to you. Do not open that envelope until the date it says on the front."

"I can't take this much fucking drama so early in the morning," Lexi responded, noticing the date on the envelope was still awhile away. "What kind of weird cryptic shit is this?"

"I will be leaving town very soon, and I will not be back and I will not interfere in your life anymore," Kingsman explained. "The details are in that envelope."

"Holy shit this is so weird," Lexi said. "Why can't I open it now?"

"Because as your Master I told you no opening it until that date," started Kingsman, reinforcing the importance of waiting as he pointed to the date on the envelope. "There are things in there that are going to be out in the open really soon."

"Well this sucks," Lexi said.

"I know, life is not fair," Kingsman said. "Give me your hand, Alexis."

Lexi could not disobey even though part of her desperately wanted to, as she placed her hand in the hand of her Master.

"Over to the couch," Kingsman ordered. "I hate having to do this, but I have to insist, this is for your own good. You have to trust me on that."

"Trust the man who made me his slave, and other fucking things," Lexi replied. "It isn't like I have a choice anyway."

The words stung Kingsman. He tried to be benevolent, and only use his powers responsibly. This was one time where he felt remorse for using his ability to alter someone. He was fond of Lexi, admired her carefree attitude and her fearlessness, as well as her core personality which never really changed despite the adjustments he had made. She was a strong personality, and he genuinely liked her and felt a need to protect her future.

"Yes, Alexis, you have no choice, for that I am sorry." Kingsman said as he made the connection and made sure Alexis Phillips stored that envelope away until the date on the front. It was for the best, and for her future. Kingsman felt emotionally drained as he made what he believed would be his last connection with Alexis Phillips.

Alexis Phillips was being prepared for her future.

James Phillips sunk deeper into his submissive behavior, and dreaded his future when he thought about it, but his Master had him ready for it.

Anastasia Phillips was ready for her future, the excitement of that one evening cemented that programming into fact as she rubbed herself deeper into submission daily.

Jessica Jensen was ready, and unaware of her potential future and she had a protector in Marcus Kingsman, albeit she had no idea of any of this.

********

In MIami, Jonah Hale took a cautious approach, playing the long game with his partners and the mystery man Marcus Kingsman. He was motoring things with his audio and video at James Phillips' office and with his surveillance crews keeping an eye on all the players. Hale wanted to see how things progressed before putting his plan into motion. HIs new partner was proving invaluable in creating the updated playtoy group, fine tuning the mechanisms needed to ensure success and anonymity- which was a must in her prior career working in psychological operations internationally for the highest bidder.

Dr. Sofia Sorina was the lead on the psychological transitioning of all future playtoys, and she was thoroughly enjoying her control over Alexander Mason, her former adversary and now a figurehead at his own psychological center and research facility. Dr. Sorina also took a liking to Mason's wife, now happily referred to as 'Dr. Krissy' by the eastern European psychiatrist who had instructed her husband to bring her in to be converted to a slave. In return, the newly converted plastic surgeon was thoroughly enjoying herself under the strong hand of the dark haired beauty controlling her.

"How is that plan coming along, Jonah?" Sofia asked Hale in a meeting in his private office.

"Right on schedule, Sofia," the ever confident former intelligence agent responded. "My eyes and ears are giving me everything I need to be two steps ahead."

"I do hope this happens soon, Jonah, I would like to meet and treat this man you say may have abilities," the Doctor responded.

"Good things come to those who wait, Sofia." Hale told his partner in crime.

"And all good things wait to cum, Jonah," laughed the doctor. "I do hope I am not waiting too long, I have done my research, and studied the files on the sister as well as the DNA and the chemistry of the drugs used on the sister. Promising ideas."

"I knew you were doing more than Dr. Krissy," Hale laughed. "Just a while longer, I am just finalizing my plans. Promising, indeed. I have one last end to tie up."

********

Chapter 22 It's Over, Johnny

"Master, the delivery is set." Dr. James Phillips texted Marcus Kingsman from his office on his burner phone, wearing his rubber pink panites and largest plug.

"Hotel, 6pm, wear your favorite fetish wear," Kingsman texted back, and he was ready.

Kingsman met his slave at 6pm, opening the door and finding his slave sitting in the hotel room waiting. Kingsman could see the outline of the bra through James' shirt and smiled. He knew he was enjoying toying with him far more than he should- but damn help him he did love it, he was a flawed human being and not a god.

"Strip, Kneel," Kingsman ordered as his slave jumped to comply. James favorite fetish wear was now a silk bra and panty set, deep red in color. "Nice choice slave."

"Thank you Master," the slave replied, his face turning as red as his bra and panty set.

"What is the delivery plan," Kingsman asked, getting right to business.

"Take the girl to Executive Airport, Hangar 9 at 11pm next Monday night," the slave said. "There will be a plane arriving shortly after 11."

"Do you deliver them all in person?" the Master asked.

"Yes, Master," the slave replied.

"How does that work?" Kingsman asked.

"I deliver them to the appointed place at the appointed time. I send the girl to her new owner. The girl returns with the code to unlock payment," the slave responded. "Once the money is transferred, she goes off with her new owner and her new life."

"Outstanding, Jamie," Kingsman said as he reached out and connected with the head of his slave. "Very efficient. You never see them, they never see you. They get their slave and you get paid."

"Yes Master," the slave said.

"Fifty percent you son of a bitch," Kingsman growled. "These are women you are selling."

Kingsman let his slave suffer a while, and he thought through his final plan for his slave.

"Monday afternoon get all the evidence together about your work in this slave trading. Your computer, all the files, all the money transfers, bank evidence, and of course the list of girls you sold and all the drug you have," Kingsman demanded. "Leave it in your safe on Monday. Tuesday morning, collect all the evidence and go turn yourself in. tell them every detail, make sure you tell them who you think the silent partner is."

"Yes Master," the kneeling slave replied, realizing his fate was now at hand, and he was helpless to do anything about it.

"For delivery, you will take Anastasia instead," Kingsman said to his slave. "I will take Miss Jensen to a safe place for deprogramming. I am sure someone will be watching. Have Ana lighten her hair to match and have her makeup done a bit too much. Take a look and see what you can find out about the airplane she leaves on, details like the tail numbers and color and anything you notice. Memorize it and take it with you to the police on Tuesday."

12