Ability - Rescue

Story Info
Man with MC ability captured by MCers he tried to take down.
5.4k words
4.39
7.6k
8

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ability Rescue Chapter 1

"How are things progressing with our superstar?" Jonah Hale asked as he entered the office of his slave trading business partner Dr. Sofia Sorina. "What's the update?"

Placidly laying on the couch deep in hypnosis in the office was the subject of the former Director of National Security's question, Dr. Marcus Kingsman, a man with special 'ability'- the ability to alter the brain and mind by connecting through the electrical impulses of the nervous system. With a touch, Kingsman could change minds and hearts if given enough time. Currently, Kingsman was making the rounds as a famous personality after breaking up the slave trading ring that began with his sister and ended with the latest victim, Jessica Jensen, who he rescued from slave traders- according to press reports.

It was played as the storybook ending, the handsome doctor saves the pretty victim from evil mind controllers, then they fall in love and marry. Except it was a setup by the controllers, where they ended up capturing both hero and victim to become pawns in their scheme, publicly praising her as a recovering victim and him as the conquering hero.

After the fateful setup, the lovely damsel Jessica was sent to an 'undisclosed location' to assess her condition and recover from her time being under the influence of the mind controllers. Instead, the victim was sent to the belly of the beast- The Mason Center, aka 'The Brain Institute' run by the mind controllers, where technology was available to reprogram the mind. Kingsman, and his ability, was also at the same treatment center.

The leader of the slavery ring, former intelligence agent Jonah Hale thought it wise to set up the pair as a couple, it made a great story and set Kingsman up to be a hero in the media and above reproach, while hopefully falling under his complete control. While 'recovering' at the center, the slave traders were developing methods to control the man with this amazing ability. And Jessica, a recent college grad and dancer, was also being reprogrammed.

One conspirator in the 'solved' slavery ring case, Dr. James Phillips, was found dead in the airport parking lot in his car from a single gunshot to the head in what was ruled a suicide, while his co-conspirator wife, Anastasia, creator of the drug used to induce deep suggestibility to turn Phililps' clients into sex slaves, was missing and presumed on the run. The Phillips' 19-year old daughter and internet glamor girl, Alexis, had not been seen since the day of the incident at the airport, and while not a suspect, was presumed to be in hiding.

The real mastermind of this ring was none other than the man who just entered the office, Jonah Hale, who's deep contacts and former position in government left him a wide berth to take over the operation as a silent partner from the Phillips, and now redesign it in a more modern image with the help of his Romanian psychiatrist partner, Dr. Sofia Sorina. The pair orchestrated the capture of Marcus Kingsman, and have been retraining him to use his ability for them, all happening under the public guise of his 'recovering' from a severe head injury allegedly occuring during the takedown of the slave ring. The pair also orchestrated the 'suicide' of James Phillips, the sale of Anastasia Phillips as a slave, and the retraining of Jessica Jensen all while remaining off the radar. The pair were good at staying stealth, and Jonah Hale's high level government spy details were a benefit on that front.

The capture of Marcus Kingsman led the pair to try and retrain the man through the use of an upgraded drug combined with a computer program developed by the Romanian psychiatrist. Hale would send out press releases through the Mason Institute, the newly established center for brain trauma controlled by Hale, who controlled its founder and his wife, as to the condition of Kingsman as he was 'recovering'. Hale would also send out the lovely dancer and freshly retrained submissive Jessica Jensen as a spokesperson to give updates. While in this "recovery", Kingsman and his ability was being remodeled into a usable weapon of the pair now in control.

"Well, I have added daily hypnosis to the regimen, to continue a soothing control of our friend," Dr. Sorina explained. "It is softer than the program and drugs, no risk of brain injury, and it is a daily event. Tell me, Jonah, what is it you think most people want?"

"In general, Sofia? Or in psychology terms?" Hale replied.

"In general terms, Jonah," the Doctor answered.

"I would think to be part of something," Hale replied.

"That's exactly it, Jonah," the psychiatrist answered. "And our weapon, do you think he belongs- or more importantly do you think he believes he belongs to any group?"

"That I can't answer, Sofia," Hale replied. "But I think you will tell me."

"He has been alone since this ability developed. He is afraid to use his ability, he doesn't want to hurt anyone." the Doctor answered. "He really is a moral, straight shooter. He has essentially chosen to isolate himself from everyone out of that fear."

"Interesting... So what does that mean?" Hale queried.

"It means he misses intimacy. He has no friends, no one he is genuinely close to," the psychiatrist continued. "But I have been working on a solution."

"And with this new solution you have added, his submission, is it complete?" Hale questioned.

"I am not really sure if that will ever be the case given his abilities, we have no studies ever on this type of ability," the Romanian replied. "However, looking at our data, he definitely seems to be trending in that direction."

"So when can we start to use him to our advantage?" Hale asked.

"Remember, he controls people and rewires the brain through the electrical impulses he connects with," Sorina reminded. "The more trust and control I gain, the better things will be, the less likely he will be to want to try and rewire himself, if he can or if he wants to- and my goal is for him to settle in, and not want to. Or at least never think about rewiring himself. Look at this loop I have set for him."

"Ok, Sofia, let me see this 'loop'." Hale responded.

"Marcus, open your eyes, focus on the watch again," the psychiatrist commanded as the subject opened his eyes and focused on the object as instructed. "Marcus, tell me how you feel about your ability to rewrite someone's thoughts."

"Yes, Ma'am," the hypnotized Marcus KIngsman began. "It is a scary ability to have. It is absolute power over someone, total control. I am scared to use it because I am afraid something bad will happen. I do not want to hurt anyone."

"Very good Marcus," Dr. Sorina praised. "You are afraid to take responsibility for using it in case something bad happens from it, isn't that correct?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman replied.

"The ability itself is not bad, isn't that correct Marcus?" Sorina asked.

"No, Ma'am," Kingsman answered.

"You just fear the responsibility for using the ability in case things go wrong, is that correct?" Sorina pushed.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman said.

"What other feelings do you fear about using your ability, Marcus," the psychiatrist pressed.

"I fear that I will like it too much and it will corrupt me," Marcus replied.

"So you don't want the responsibility associated with using it, or have those feelings of enjoying it because that will corrupt you," the crafty psychiatrist continued.

"Yes Ma'am," Kingsman replied.

"You know your ability is not bad, you don't want responsibility for using it in case things go wrong, and you don't want that power corrupting you, isn't that right, Marcus?" asked Sorina.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman answered.

"You can use your ability since it is not at all bad, Marcus," the doctor said, getting to the point of the session. "You just need someone to help you with when and how to use it, someone to take responsibility for it, someone you trust to tell you when and how to use the ability, isn't that right, Marcus?"

"Yes Ma'am," Kingsman replied.

"You need someone you trust to obey as to when and how to use your ability, isn't that correct, Marcus?" the psychiatrist more directly phrased her point this time.

"Yes Ma'am," Kingsman replied.

" Who has been helping you understand this and get this under control?" questioned the Romanian psychiatrist.

"You have, Ma'am," Kingsman answered.

"Who has helped you understand this about your ability, Marcus?" Sofia furthered.

"You have, Ma'am," Marcus replied.

"Who should help you understand when and how to use your ability, Marcus?" the doctor furthered.

"You, Ma'am," Kingsman replied.

Sorina looked at Hale, who looked back smiling.

"Your power isn't bad, and using it isn't bad, but you want someone responsible to help you, is that correct?" the psychiatrist asserted.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman replied.

"Very good, Marcus, You trust me completely to help you control your ability, is that correct?" Sorina directly asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman replied.

"You trust me to take responsibility of when and how to use your ability, is that correct Marcus?"

The cunning doctor said with a smile.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman replied.

"Very good, Marcus, let's begin now with some of the help you want, are you ready?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman replied.

"I want you to just let go, to just do what I ask of you when it comes time to use your ability, Marcus, just focus on what I ask," Sofia said, looking at Hale as if to indicate it was potentially make or break time with control over the captive.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman replied.

"Now, when I kiss you, I want you to send just a small amount of arousal in my direction, that will be good, right Marcus?" the doctor requested.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman replied.

"And when I kiss you, I want you to feel that same amount of pleasure that you send to me, can you do that Marcus? I promise it will be enjoyable for us both, we will both enjoy the ability together," Sorina reasoned.

"I think I can do that, Ma'am," KIngsman replied.

"Very good, Marcus," the psychiatrist said as she leaned in and kissed the captive on the lips.

Then it hit her, the pleasure and arousal smacked the doctor, who then began grinding her kiss at the feelings sent to her from Kingsman.

Hale noticed the captive was kissing back, as though his pleasure was increased a moment after that of the psychiatrist's.

Dr. Sofia Sorina broke the kiss, panting. She noticed Kingsman, panting.

"There, Marcus," Sorina said between breaths. "You can use your wonderful ability so everyone enjoys it, isn't that correct?" the psychiatrist reasoned.

"Yyess, Mmaaa'aammm," Kingsman stammered, feeling the effects of his own ability.

"Have you ever felt the effects on yourself before, Marcus?" the psychiatrist asked.

"Nnoo, Ma'ammm," Kingsman replied.

"Why not?" the doctor countered.

"I don't really know Ma'am, something was always blocking it, I think, I'm not sure...." Kingsman said.

"Well it was enjoyable, wasn't it Marcus?" Sorina affirmed.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman replied.

"I trust that you enjoyed it, sharing that moment with me, Marcus?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman answered.

"I would like to share that experience with you again, if you would like that, perhaps go a bit further, Marcus?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman answered.

"Very good, Marcus," the doctor replied. "Now we will kiss again, I want you to send that pleasure again, but I want you to increase the pleasure my hands provide you by twice that amount, can you do that Marcus?"

"I think so, Ma'am," Kingsman answered honestly.

"Very good," the pretty psychiatrist said as she leaned in and kissed her subject.

Both parties immediately felt the pleasure of the kiss as before. Then the doctor slid her hands under the blanket, her left hand on the chest, playing with Kingsman's nipples, and her right hand feeling around for his manhood.

The kiss was distracting to the doctor, pleasure she had never felt before, intense, erotic, amazing pleaseure from a simple kiss, but she was able to maintain her focus, her hands working the nipples and manhood of the hypnotized captive.

Wordlessly, but certainly not silently, the doctor orchestrated Kingsman's use of his ability on himself for the first time. Moans of amazing pleasure from the playing with his engorged nipples, and a rapidly rising of the bedsheet from the doctor's handiwork allowed Hale to see the psychiatrist's work was paying off.

The doctor gained just enough composure to talk.

"Your ability is the most intimate part of you, isn't it Marcus? The center of who you are, isn't that correct?" the Doctor continued.

"Yesss, Mmma'aaammmm," Kingsman answered.

"Since it is the most intimate part and we are sharing this feeling of arousal and excitement together from me guiding you through the use of your ability, this amazing, wonderful feeling, you want me to control your ability for you, help you with when and how to use your ability, would you like that?" Sofia guided.

"Yyyyyeeeeessssss, Mmmmmmaaaa'aaaammmmm," Kingsman answered.

"Since you will allow me to control the most intimate part of who you are, it makes sense that you want me to control every part of you, that you want me to control everything about you, isn't that correct, Marcus?" added the psychiatrist.

"Yyyyyyyeeeeeeessssss, Mmmmmamaa'aaaaammmmmmmm," Kingsman answered.

"If you want me to control all of you, even the most intimate parts of you, then cum for me, Marcus, cum like you never have before," the Doctor added, closing the loop.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Kingsman screamed, cumming from the arousal at the hands of Dr. Sofia Sorina.

The Doctor pulled away, and removed her stick hands from under the single light blanket covering the captive. She looked at Hale, who nodded approvingly. She allowed Kingsman's breathing to regulate and return to a normal rate before pushing on.

"Now Marcus, that leaves just a few more things to make sure we understand what you want," the doctor said sweetly.

"Did you enjoy what we shared?" the doctor asked.

"Yes Ma'am," Kingsman answered.

"You followed my directions and instructions to allow you that pleasure, and all because you trusted me to help you with taking responsibility for how you use your ability, is that correct?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman responded.

"You enjoyed when you allowed me to control how you use your ability, isn't that correct?" Sofia asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman answered.

"You trusted me to allow me to control every part of you, allowing you such arousal and excitement, isn't that correct?" Sorina asked, not giving any room for misunderstanding.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman answered.

"Now Marcus, when I kiss you I want you to pulse a deep pleasurable feeling of love back to yourself. You trust me, and want to fall deeply in love with me, don't you?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," the man with ability replied.

"That's very sweet, Marcus, I want to take care of you, don't you want that too?" Sofia pushed.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman answered.

"Perfect, my darling," Sofia continued. "Time to fall in love. To belong to each other."

Sofia leaned in and kissed Kingsman. As they kissed, her eyes went wide, looking at his reaction. Kingsman's pulse and breathing quickened and became more shallow, and once again his arousal was evident.

"Marcus, every time we kiss you will pulse a deepening love toward me and to yourself," Sofia instructed. "And it feels so wonderful to belong, to be a couple, to be in love, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman answered, an honest, schoolboy in love with a smile across his face.

Sofia spent more time kissing her submissive, breaking the kiss and smiling at him, gently, intimately touching him- then repeating the process time and again.

"If you want these feelings to continue, these wonderful feelings of arousal, the joy of not worrying about responsibility regarding your ability, the feeling of belonging as part of a couple, the intimacy of being in love, you will need to ask me to control you. That means every part of you, no questions asked," the psychiatrist asked of her lovestruck subject. "So what will you need to ask me to do to allow these things to continue and be permanent?"

"Will you please control me, Ma'am?" Kingsman asked, unhesitatingly.

"Of course I will, Marcus," the smiling doctor replied. "But if I control all of you, you will refer to me as Mistress, do you understand, Marcus?"

"Yes, Mistress." Kingsman said immediately.

"If I am your Mistress and control you, will you have any responsibility over your ability?" the doctor asked.

"No, Mistress," Kingsman answered.

"Will you have any responsibility over any part of you?" added the Doctor.

"No, Mistress," Kingsman answered.

"Do you love me, Marcus?" the Doctor asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," Kingsman answered, with a smile at the word 'love'.

"Yes, you love me and love being with me and love belonging to me, you love that connection with me that you have been missing for so long," the psychiatrist reasoned, emphasizing the word 'belonging' that had been missing in Kingsman ever since his ability manifested.

"And because you love me, love being with me, love belonging to me, I am MIstress. You have no responsibility for yourself, so what does that make you then Marcus?" Sofia asked with a smile.

"Your slave, Mistress," Kingsman answered.

"Very good Marcus, you will love being my slave, that wonderful feeling of belonging, with no worry, no responsibility, just love, obedience, and pleasure, doesn't that sound perfect for you, Marcus?" Sofia asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Kingsman answered calmly and immediately. "I will love being your love slave."

"Very good. When I snap my fingers Marcus you will awaken and fully embrace your new reality as an obedient and very happy and satisfied slave for me, do you understand, Marcus?" the Doctor asked, a wide grin on her face, closing the loop she had been working to complete.

"Yes, Mistress," Kingsman responded, a slight satisfied smile crossing his hypnotized features.

"Sleep and think of how wonderful it will be to just focus on obedience and pleasure until you hear me snap my fingers, Marcus, deeper and deeper for me now," Sorina said, sinking the man with ability deep into hypnosis. "Hear nothing until my fingers snap, Marcus,"

"Yes, Mistress," Kingsman responded, looking more content as he lay deeper in hypnosis.

"I have been working to get him to this point," the psychiatrist told her partner. "What we saw at first, when we first controlled him, was the drug, it was like a sledgehammer yielding just obedience in him- because of his ability. This much more subtle and gentler approach is more complete, and gives us a much better and more focused weapon. He has allowed me to take control, it is not just the force of the chemicals any longer. Much better, much more control, and much more predictable for us now. I was able to find what he craved- to be a part of something, be with someone, feel a sense of belonging he had missed, and turn it into something he couldn't refuse. Even if he didn't know he wanted it at all."

"Well he was like a robot when he was first drugged and trained," Hale said. "Will he have more of a natural emotion to him?"

"Yes, and that is the goal. He will love and trust me and enjoy what I tell him to enjoy," Sorina said confidently. "Remember, he willingly gave up at some point, the strain of this ability overwhelmed him. He doesn't want that responsibility. Add in the idea he now feels a sense of love and belonging and he has little reason to make any changes."

"How can you be sure?" Hale asked.

"Nothing is 100% with him, his ability," the Doctor said. "But in my data, which we take daily to measure the electrical impulse of his brain, the chemical levels and it's overall activity as well as his demeanor, the data indicates he likes where he is, there has been no movement in the electro measurements or wild spikes in endorphins or any chemicals in the brain in about 2 weeks now. Today was almost like his final exam."

12