Ability - Rescue Ch. 02

Story Info
Mind Controllers deepen control of man with MC ability
4.2k words
4.45
3.5k
1

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis Phillips, the only child of the perpetrators deemed responsible for the slavery ring, James and Anastasia Phillips had dropped out of sight since the night her father 'committed suicide' and mother went "on the run". It was the same night that saw her Master, Marcus Kingsman allegedly take down the slave ring that included her parents and rescue their latest victim, Jessica Jensen, currently being controlled by the duo of Hale and Sorina.

Just prior to leaving to attempt his takedown of the slavery ring, Kingsman sent a text message to 19-year old Lexi with instructions on what to do for the evening. The instructions included opening an envelope that was slid under the door to her apartment, reading the contents and following the instructions inside. Little did the youngest member of the Phillips family realize It at that time, but this would be the final instructions for any member of the Phillips family to obey from the man with the ability to control minds.

Alexis opened the small business sized envelope that was slipped under the door of her apartment, and read the contents:

'Pack a small bag for a five day trip, take the envelope Kingsman left for you in case of emergency and then drive out of town on Highway 9, drive north until you reach the town of Smithburg, where there is a room at the Smithburg Motel for you to stay, pre paid, under the name on the enclosed driver's license. You will begin using this new identity, with this new driver's license.'

Alexis opened the envelope fully, and looked at the driver's license.

"Alicia Anderson, 19, Pennsylvania..." Alexis said to nobody out loud.

The letter gave detailed instructions for Alexis to turn off all ways to locate her by the phone she had been using, leaving no way to track her whereabouts electronically. He instructed her to take a brand new phone, which had been placed on the table by the door, and use the newly installed VPN to check for texts and phone messages from Kingsman the next morning, and that her current phone and computer were to stay off and location finders all turned off until further instructions, and that she would be contacted at the number associated with her new phone and her old phone and computer were to remain off until further notice.

The envelope also contained 5 clean $100 bills, instructing the girl to use only the cash as to be untraceable. Little did she know that this would be the last time in her apartment, and probably the last time she would ever be in Lake View.

Arriving 5 hours later at the small hotel in Smithburg, the young woman exited her white BMW and went to the office where there was a lone, single young male behind the desk in the dimly lit lobby. The young man did a double take, as the pretty woman approached the counter.

"Oh, um hello, have I seen you somewhere before?" the young clerk, his nametag reading Justin, asked.

"I don't think so, I have never been to this town before," the brunette, dressed in tight jeans and a white blouse with her makeup perfectly done, responded.

"No I mean like on insta or something," the young man stuttered. "You look like someone famous I think..."

"Sorry, no, but I'm just trying to get some rest, I'm not anyone famous," the woman said, handing over the identification that said her name was Alicia Anderson from Pennsylvania.

"Here's my ID- I would just like to get to my room please."

"Of course Miss Anderson, the room has been prepaid, here's the keycard, room 1A, on the corner of the building, to your right as you exit the lobby here," the clerk said. "Enjoy your stay."

"Thank you," 'Miss Anderson' said as she left to go to the room for the night.

She definitely wanted to reach out to NIkki, or post on social media, but knew she just could not, her old phone was off and tucked away. She was confused and alone, for now, with no idea what was happening or why she was where she was, but she was resigned that she could do nothing about it but wait for her Master to call, or 7am. Either way, it would seem like eternity to the beautiful brunette.

After spending an agonizing evening wondering what was happening, Alexis finally fell to sleep watching a video music channel after setting the alarm clock on the nightstand to go off at 7 am. Awakening tired and confused, the instagram influencer turned on her new phone and saw no texts or messages from Kingsman,

She wondered if there were any messages on her old phone from her former girlfriend Nikki either, for that matter. If she were able to use her old phone, she would have seen there were tons of messages from a bunch of people and numbers she would not recognize asking about the incident at the airport involving her father. Under her current instructions, courtesy of Kingsman, she would have no way of seeing or learning about those messages.

When the alarm did go off at 7am, Alicia Anderson powered up her new IPhone, scrambling her location, and checked for voicemail or a text from her Master, Marcus Kingsman, and checked email as well, and found none.

Had she been able to see her old phone, email or social media accounts, what she would have found was that her email, text, phone and DM on all her social media accounts were exploding with activity. Asking questions. Looking for comments.

"Any comment on your father?"

"Where is your mother?"

"Did you have any idea this was going on?"

But with no way of seeing them, she was left on her own. And that allowed her to focus on the task at hand with no outside influences or interruptions.

She put her new phone down and retrieved the large tan envelope she was to open, having no contact from her Master at 7am. Having left the television on the prior night, she absentmindedly flipped through the channels, stopping only when she saw a picture of her parents on the screen on the morning news with the chyron on the news station reading- "Drs. Phillips' involved in slavery ring".

"What the absolute fuck..." the brunette said to nobody but herself as she watched the story unfolding on the screen in front of her. The shock of seeing her parents pictures on the television screen with the words "Sex Slave Ring Broken", and the notification of the death of her father. By suicide.

She was motionless at the number of things she learned in watching the 7am news about her parents and her Master, which she compartmentalized before she moved to her task of opening the envelope given to her by her Master. NO matter the influence the tv news had on her, she could not disobey. What she did learn watching the television she knew was overwhelming and life changing, she realized that fact. She compiled a list in her head in no particular order what she had learned watching the morning news in the dingy motel she was staying in:

Her mother created a drug to make people susceptible under hypnosis.

Her father trained 5 sex slaves, according to the news report and sold them.

Her father committed suicide at the airport after the slavery ring was uncovered by her Master, Marcus Kingsman.

Her mother was missing.

Her father's patient, someone named Jessica, was rescued by her Master.

Her Master suffered undisclosed injuries and was in the hospital.

She then picked up her new phone and there were two glaring things she realized- the first being no calls or texts from anyone and that included nothing from her Master, so she needed to open the envelope she was given. The second really hurt- she had no way of knowing if there was even a call or text from her girlfriend Nikki, who undoubtedly knew what her parents had done. She slammed her hand on the bed, and weeped with a deep sadness that she had no way of knowing if anything came from her girlfriend-and now now way to contact her.

"Fuck..." she screamed to nobody in particular, and at everyone who was responsible for putting her in this predicament.

The daughter of the disgraced doctors resolved herself and got back on task and walked to the bag that had information inside, and opened it. There she found the typewritten page that was clearly marked "READ FIRST".

"Alexis,

SInce you are reading this it means I cannot contact you and things did not go according to plan. Everything in this letter is the absolute truth, and I am sorry to have to tell you these things this way.

First of all, I am what's referred to by the government as someone with "ability". Without too much detail, I can change the chemistry of people's brains through touch, and can change their thoughts and desires. Yes, I can control minds if given enough time. Yes, I have controlled you, and for that I am sorry, but it was to help save the lives of women, and one in particular recently. You do have a final task, and that is to obey this letter completely.

As for your parents, they were involved with some dangerous people and doing some immoral and illegal things. Your mother, Anastasia, helped create a drug that lowers inhibitions in hypnosis, and over time was used to control women. Your father, in his private practice, used the drug and converted 44 women into sex slaves, sold to people around the world. With any luck since you are reading this, I hope I was able to save the 44th victim before she met her unwelcome fate. Your parents have been a part of this slavery ring for a very long time, and they had help from silent partners, who I do not know for sure. Beware of a man named Jonah Hale, your mother believed he was one the silent partners your parents were accountable to, and forced to continue to work for.

I do not know what happened to your parents, obviously, or myself since you are reading this letter as opposed to hearing from me directly. But know this, if I am not contacting you now, I may be compromised by the same people who your parents were in business with. I will give you further instruction on that later in this letter. I did control your father, and set him up to be caught and exposed and then give over all the evidence he had to the authorities, and prepared him for prison. All that information will be divulged in due time. I did have your father train your mother the same way he trained all the other girls, and prepared her for a life of servitude, or prison, however it shook out. If she is nowhere to be found, rest assured she was sold like the other women by the people who were in business with your parents- most likely never to be seen again.

Which brings me to you. I am sorry your parents were not who you believed they were, and I am sorry I needed to bring you into this at all. So, you are where you are because I wanted to get you out of harm's way. No reporters, no people associated with your parents can get to you, at least for now, and Alexis Phillips will simply disappear. You have already used the new identification I have had someone I trust prepare for you. I do not know who or what this ID says, and I purposely was not informed of what it says or looked in the envelope you received last night of your new identity or anything associated with it to help keep you safe. It is the identification you will use moving forward until further notice, and the name you will use.

There are documents in this envelope marked "parents information" you will read and instantly memorize their story and yours when you finish this letter. I have arranged for your 'inheritance' to be over $10 million dollars, with some properties, and hope you enjoy your life. I do not know your new name, the businesses or properties, someone you will trust and meet soon prepared these things on my behalf, for you. Yes, I have been preparing this a very long time, and hope for the best for you in your new life.

After reading this letter, you will take all personal effects of Alexis Phillips and put them in your car, that would include your phone, computer, your wallet and its contents- credit cards, bank cards, drivers license, clothes, everything connected with Alexis Phillips- then leave the keys in the glove box of Alexis Phillips' car. I have arranged for the contents to be taken and destroyed.

In this envelope are the keys to your new car, a black BMW convertible, it is in the hotel parking lot ready for you, there is another set in the glove compartment. Clothes are in the trunk.

I have arranged for the only person I trust in the world to help make sure you stay safe and away from everyone who may try to find you and hurt you. Her name is Jasmine Ryan, and she helped me forge my identity as Dr. Marcus Kngsman. She will assist you in ensuring your safety. You will follow all of her instructions- in the new Iphone is her contact information- the only contact in that phone. Charge the phone as you read the 'parents information'. When you finish reading the information, you will call her- she will be expecting your call and know what to do from here. Do not contact anyone from your life as Alexis Phillips, it is for your own safety.

I am sorry things turned out this way, but this is the best way I can help you live without being in the shadow of your parents, and ensure you remain safe. Do understand that I have grown to love the person you have become, and hope you can forgive me for what I have put you through to get to your parents, who affected my family in this ordeal.

Complete these tasks in this order-

Put the personal effects of Alexis Phillips in the car, then place the keys in the glove box of the car. The keys to your new, black BMW convertible are in the envelope. You will find the car in the Motel parking lot. It is registered under your new name, again taken care of by the person you will meet soon.

Take the Iphone out of the envelope, and charge it.

Read the letter marked 'parents information' and immediately memorize it- this is who you will be moving forward

Call Jasmine Ryan and ask her what to do next, she knows you are calling and will know exactly what to do. Follow all of Jasmine Ryan's instructions to the letter.

I wish this were in person, but I don't know what fate has in store for me. Do enjoy your new life, complete these tasks and you are free of my control, obey the instructions in this letter and safety will hopefully be with you.

Sincerely,

Marcus Kingsman

No Longer Your Master"

Alexis Phillips cried as she finished the letter, as she set about completing her tasks- her last under the control of her Master. She was crestfallen that she could not contact her girlfriend Nikki, who had taken a job as a researcher for the Mason Group in Miami.

********

"I do like the collar, Sofia," Hale said as he greeted the psychiatrist with her controlled mind controller in tow, collar around his neck. "So, what is the plan for our useful tool here?"

"I have gauged where he is at mentally, Jonah," Sofia replied. "He gave himself up to us, he loves belonging to and being with me. He could realistically still be fighting the programming, but he knows those drugs would eventually have melted his brain, so to speak. He decided to give up, maybe to fight another day."

"Interesting, then," Jonah mused. "Then we need to strike while the iron is hot. We have the capability to change people, but they need to be brought here. Which is risky for us all. But our boy here, he is free to go anywhere and he is a real life hero, built in trust and lots of open doors."

"Yes, and for now, the idea that he kept repeating.... 'With great power comes great responsibility' was really eating away at him, the pressure was unbearable for him," the psychiatrist replied. "So giving up lifted two burdens for him... no risk of injuring his brain, and yielding responsibility released all the pressure that goes with it. He's a morally good human being, and this was not a choice he arrived at lightly. So I need to monitor him every day."

"Our boy here quoting spider man, some super hero he is, kneeling and collared....I do understand though where you are coming from, Sofia," Hale countered. "He did well in your tests for him. He's done well in his public appearances, and that's made him comfortable. Put him through a public test using his ability out in front of everyone this time. I want to make sure he's really in our pocket, so to speak."

"I agree, now is a good time for assessment there, Jonah," Sofia replied. "I have something I think you will like. In the recent hypnosis sessions we have chatted about this..."

The brunette psychiatrist walked over to the kneeling man, and lifted his chin for him to look up at her.

"Marcus, dear, what happened to the Phillip's daughter?" the doctor asked.

"I let her go, Doctor," Kingsman replied.

"Tell us all the details, dear, be thorough..." the doctor said.

Kingsman then went through the litany of things he had done- contacting Jasmine Ryan, using her to track and hack online activities for him on the Phillips and who they were in contact with, and how he controlled, then released, Alexis Phillips to the care of Jasmine Ryan.

"Do you know where these two may be, Marcus?" the doctor asked.

"Jasmine Ryan lives in Philadelphia, Doctor," Kingsman said. "But she is smart and careful, she is probably changing location and appearances already."

"What else has Miss Ryan done for you, Marcus?" the doctor furthered.

"She established my current ID, set everything up," Kingsman recalled. "Nobody has been able to figure out it's fake in all these years."

"And what of the daughter, Alexis," Hale asked. "No sightings of her since the day things went down. Can you enlighten us on that Kingsman?"

"Yes, Mr. Hale," Kingsman said. "I had Jasmine set up an ID for her, I sent her money for her to set up accounts that are untraceable for them both. If you didn't know my ID I figured that was the best way to keep Alexis safe. I sent her to Jasmine to help establish a new life."

"What does Alexis know about her parents' activities?" Hale asked Kingsman.

"Everything, I sent her a letter outlining the whole story, Mr. Hale," Kingsman said.

"I want them both," Hale said. "Anyone that good at cyber hacking and security needs to be employed by me, and the daughter is a loose end. I hate loose ends."

Hale looked at the doctor, who nodded in approval.

"And since I want them both, you want them both, don't you Kingsman," Hale asked.

"Yes, Mr. Hale," Kingsman answered.

"Then you will do everything I ask to make sure I find them, won't you my boy?" Hale asked Kingsman.

"Yes, Mr. Hale," Kingsman replied immediately and sincerely.

Hale picked up his desk phone.

"Meeks, give me everything you can find about a Jasmine Ryan, computer programmer and hacker from Philadelphia," Hale said, connecting to his chief of cyber security. "Deep fucking dive, I want to know every fucking thing about this woman, and also look for any potential identitites that may fit a 19-year old female created by this Jasmine Ryan..."

Hale looked angry and dismissive, as chatter was coming from the other end of the line.

"Listen, Meeks, I don't care whether you need more time and more information. Figure it out and get back to me, you have 24 hours," Hale shouted.

Chatter came from the other end again, as anger filled the face of Hale.

"I fucking need this information because I hate loose ends..." Hale fumed. "Now no more fuckups, Meeks... or else it's your ass..."

SIlence came from the other end.

Dr. Sorina could sense an inner conflict in Kingsman.

"And check out this person, Jasmine Ryan, Philadelphia, computer specialist... I want to know everything about this girl," Hale looked at the doctor, anger in his voice. "No fuckups. Both in 24 hours."

As Hale slammed the desk as he ended his call, Sofia made a careful decision.

"I'm taking Marcus back to his room, it's for the best right now," the psychiatrist replied. "Sleep for me, Marcus."

Kingsman sunk immediately into hypnosis, while the leaders of the new and improved salvery ring had a brief discussion.

12