Ability - Rescue Ch. 03

Story Info
Dark Kingsman Rises...
7.6k words
4.52
2.7k
2
0

Part 3 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When all of Alexis Phillips' things were in the car, the newly christened Alicia Anderson placed the keys in the glove box and turned and stood staring, tears welling up, as if to say goodbye to her old life, identity and self. She took a deep breath, turned away, sighed heavily and headed back into the hotel room that was rented for her.

Once inside, she gathered the envelope and read her 'new' life story. She was an only child, her parents were deceased, she inherited the businesses, all of which were sold, and her estate was valued at $10.4 million, including bank accounts and all properties. As part of her last task, this became her new public persona, the new her. She was saddened at the parallels to her old life, as she truly no longer had parents or family. And the only family she wanted to have wasn't able to contact her to see how she was doing, or what she needed, and now would have no way to contact her at all as she became this new identity.

She took the charged phone, and looked at the contacts. Contact. One. She bristled at the emptiness of the contacts, accustomed to having thousands of contacts from influencers to businesses to makeup artists to her girlfriend safely stored away there. New identity. One contact. And right on task, she called that contact.

"Hello Alicia," the voice on the other end of the phone said, pausing and hearing only silence. "Might as well get used to it, this is who you are now."

"I guess....." the newly named girl replied.

"Guessing might get you killed, and now since Kingsman dragged me into it- maybe me too," the woman said. "He gave me a copy of the letter he sent you, and I set up your identity. I also set up his identity years ago, and because of my relationship with him from then, now I have no choice but to help him whenever he asks."

"Ok...." Alicia, formerly Alexis, replied.

"And I know you will follow all of my instructions, whether you want to or not," Jasmine said. "It will keep us both alive."

"That's what it says I have to do," Alicia replied.

"So, you have about 3 hours until checkout, correct?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes, checkout in this backwoods shack is 12 noon, it's almost 9 now," Alicia said.

"Good, I like that you tell me the details, keep doing that whenever you can, I need as much information as possible," the hacker and creator of identities continued. "You have one immediate task. Take cash out of the envelope Kingsman gave you, and go to the drug store in town and buy a hair coloring kit, you can't be seen until we figure out what is exactly going on. I suggest blonde, make sure you can complete the coloring in less than 2 hours. Get yourself food on your way back. In the envelope is a smaller envelope marked 'eye wear'. Take out the contact lense cases and put in the colored lenses that are in there to change your eye color before you go. Since you will become blond, the lenses will change your eyes to blue. Get back to this room and dye your hair and checkout before noon. Got it?"

"Yes, I have it," Alicia replied. "Not like I have any fucking choice..."

"Then tell me what you are doing in order," Jasmine demanded. "And you should be used to obeying commands sweetie, you were doing Kingsman's bidding..."

"Put in the contact lenses from the eye wear envelope, take cash and buy a blonde hair dye kit that can be done in less than 2 hours, get food, come back here to dye my hair, then check out before noon," Alicia responded.

"Sounds like Kingsman trained you to follow orders well," Jasmine replied.

"Yes, I guess so..." Alicia replied. "Not like I could do anything about that..."

"I understand that part. Call me before you check out, or if there are any issues, Alicia," Jasmine said.

"Ok...." the girl said, as she hung up and began her list of tasks to obey. To her, it felt like old times to obey, but distinctly different to do for a new person.

"Good girl, do what I say and things may just turn out fine," Jasmine said. "Remember, it was your Master who set this whole thing up and who made me like I am today."

"And how is that?" Alicia nervously asked. "What the fuck do you mean, exactly?"

"Kingsman was just learning what he could do. So he changed me to be lesbian, dominant, lover of big breasts, corrupter of young women...." Jasmine said, half kiddingly. "You'll adjust, you don't have a choice."

"I fucking know I don't have a choice, don't be a bitch about it..." Alicia replied.

"I don't want this more than you don't want this, you spoiled little bitch," Jasmine derided. "Now do what the fuck I tell you so we both can stay alive. Say 'yes Mistress I obey'. Now."

"Yes, Mistress, I obey..." Alicia said, following the instructions from the letter. "Fucking bitch.."

"Maybe later, get to work, now, you spoiled brat," Jasmine commanded.

And so it began for the former Alexis Phillips, changing her identity and look- a look she had carefully been cultivating as a social media influencer. All gone as a result of her parents, and now she did not know who to trust or who may or may not be looking for her because of her parents. But in a sense she felt a bit lucky- she didn't have to deal with the fallout and she was again task focused, one task at a time.

So she went to the drug store, got a blonde dye kit, then picked up junk food. She returned to the room and followed the instructions on the box and became blonde, or the version of blonde the box permitted in the short time frame. Finishing her task, she gathered her things in her small bag for her next task, which she knew was now coming as her new phone rang. Out of habit, she looked at the contact- understanding there was only one person who it could possibly be.

"Hello," the new blonde said into the phone.

"Hey Blondie, how's the hair?" Jasmine asked.

"It's not orange." Alicia replied.

"Well that's good. We will fix that when you get here. Get your shit together and check out, follow the route I am sending you. Don't stop unless you have to, and make sure you drive the speed limit, Alicia," Jasmine said.

There was no reply from the girl on the run. Just silence.

"You need to answer me when I tell you something, Alicia," Jasmine reminded. "Say 'yes Mistress' if you understand your task."

"Yes, Mistress," the now blonde, now former influencer replied with a sigh.

"Get used to it, Alexis Phillips has disappeared. You are Alicia Anderson now. You may resemble the old you, but you can't be her," Jasmine said. "It's for your own protection, Alicia. And if you are going to be a bitch about this, I can turn you into a stupid little bimbo slut slave. Don't make me do that. I need you to work with me so we both survive."

"I understand," Alicia replied.

"We have work to do when you get here, so see you later this afternoon, I sent the route to your new phone, drive safely Alicia," Jasmine said.

"Yeah, got it," was the short reply, as the former Alexis Phillips world was now down to one person, a stranger set up by her now former Master. A woman she did not know, but now had to follow her every instruction. She sighed, then checked out and began her task of following the route as ordered.

Hours later after a scenic drive, Alicia Anderson arrived at the destination sent to her from her new protector and de facto mistress, Jasmine Ryan. At least that was how she thought of the new and currently the only person in her life, the person whose instructions she had to follow.

No sooner had she arrived at the destination did she hear the phone ring, which played over the car audio. On answering, she heard her next instruction.

"Pull the car in the garage, I will meet you there." Jasmine said.

"I understand," the driver replied, as she saw the garage open as she pulled in the driveway.

Waiting inside was Jasmine Ryan. Petite, jet black hair, looks of middle eastern descent, with dark eyes, pretty face and overly large breasts.

"Welcome Alicia, to your new life," Jasmine began. "I am sure you have a million questions, but let's get inside first."

Alicia followed the pretty Jasmine Ryan into the home, and wondered what was in store next.

"Throw the bag in the laundry room here," were her instructions as she literally threw the bag with all her new belongings in the room. "Come on, have a seat here."

Alicia Anderson took a seat and looked at her new lifeline.

"So, where to begin. Your parents, rather Aliexis' parents, were into some seriously deranged and dangerous shit," Jasmine began. "Kingsman has kept me informed the entire time, and I have been doing some computer hacking for him. That's how we met, by the way a long time ago. He needed a new identity, and I set his Kingsman identity."

Alicia looked crestfallen when hearing of her parents activities.

"Sorry kid, your parents were serious fucking psychopaths, and it was more like over 40 women, not just the five they say in the news. Kingsman sent me shit about that, nothing I can substantiate but there is evidence of that many, just no idea who or where they are," Jasmine said. "The people your parents were hooked up with? Dangerous as hell. What we don't know is if they want anything from you- either to kill you, sell you or make you some kind of porn addicted sex slave. So here you are, under my watch courtesy of Kingsman. Because he fucking trusts me."

"So you met Master?" Alicia asked.

"Well first, call him Kingsman, he is not your master any more, and we have no idea what the fuck happened to him. He let me know that he released you in the letter in his contacts with me," Jasmine said. "And yes, I met him a long time ago when he needed a new identity, he found me when I was a kid hacker, barely 19, doing all kinds of illegal things like fake ID's and siphoning cash from wealthy people."

"OK..." Alicia responded.

"And then we met in person, and the next thing I know, he used his ability on me. Weird as fuck. He made me go legit, develop a computer company that was legit, and he had me get these," Jasmine said, holding up her larger than her frame should have breasts. "He was new in his power then, and still a guy, so there I was, 19, nearly broke but getting my boobs done because of his ability. Of course lesbian leaning, and dominant because of my personality..."

"Wow," Alexis said.

"And now I like women with big breasts too, he was so new with his ability he passed that thought on to me," Jasmine said. "So, now that you are Alicia Anderson, you will completely change your look. I have set up a few things already for you. How weird was his ability on you?"

"OMG well I met him at my parents, my dad said he was an old college friend. Dad acted weird around him, Mom was like who the fuck is this guy a first... then she changed her mind. I blacked out, then when I woke up my dad put my hand in his.... OMG he used it on my dad shit that makes sense...then he changed me. Made me his slave, made me start smoking, a lesbian, shit my mom hated...." the girl recalled.

"And you had no choice and thought it was your own idea," Jasmine asked.

"Yeah, something like that..." the former Alexis Phillips replied.

"What was it like, living like that?" Jasmine asked.

"Like it was my idea, but obeying him was so normal," the girl replied. "Weird though, I think I became a better person after meeting him, and omg I still love my gf..."

"That's cute, what happened with her?" Jasmine asked.

"She hasn't called or texted since this shit about my parents came out, but of course now she fucking can't because I can only use this fucking new phone and number..." the girl said. "And she had a job interview in Miami... fuck with the Mason group..."

"Yeah, the Mason group, which is owned by Jonah Hale, the same place your ex-Master is recovering...small world isn't it?" Jasmine said. "What does your ex do?"

"She's not my ex, dammit, we just haven't talked for a few days," Alicia responded. "She's a fucking genius, she wrote some paper on humans and artificial intelligence and electromagnetic shit- I don't understand one word of it but they called and asked to interview her. In Miami."

"OK, well, first of all, she is your ex, Alexis Phillips is gone. Unless you want to meet the same fate as your parents.... Second, I need to see what you are talking about. Third, does Kingsman know your girlfriend?" asked the hacker.

"No, not really, I don't think they ever were introduced to each other or were together ever," the former social media star said. "He knew who she was for sure though."

"Ok, that may be good," Jasmine said. "So, Kingsman has not contacted either of us, meaning he may be compromised by a group that is professional slave traders and brainwashers, but we dont think he is dead, no reports on that in the news. The news calls him a hero, fucking saved this one girl Jessica something, news tells us some shit about getting married... He may tell them everything about us, which puts us in danger. You are a loose end, and I am the hacker who created his identity that they could not figure out was fake... what do you want to do about things?"

"Well you make things look so fucking positive, but what the fuck are our options?" Alicia asked.

"Run and hide and always look over our shoulder, or find out what the fuck is up with Kingsman," Jasmine said, "It could be bad- they could control him and then were are we?"

"I don't wanna hide," Alicia said. "We are fucked either way."

"I don't want to hide, either," Jasmine replied. "So you know what that means...."

"I'm afraid to ask..." Alicia answered.

"Makeover, and we are moving to Miami," the hacker responded.

"He sent me a few cash accounts to work from. I changed them all and relocated the funds to be untraceable. I also have a new identity for myself, and yours is set. Kingsman has no idea what your new identity is- and he won't know about the money or my identity change," Jasmine said as she took out a piece of paper to show to her new friend. "Read the highlighted area for me."

"You will follow all of her instructions," Alicia read aloud.

"Who is the 'you' in this sentence referring to?" Jasmine asked.

"Me," the girl said.

"Who is the 'her' in this sentence referring to?" Jasmine asked with a sly smile.

"You," Alicia answered.

"So who's instructions do you obey?" the hacker asked with a smile.

"Yours," the girl responded with a confused look.

"I always wondered what it was like to have a slave ever since Kingsman zapped me and changed me," Jasmine said. "And now I actually get to find that out! It's going to be so much fun!"

"No, please I literally just was a slave..." Alicia pleaded.

"Oh don't worry, you'll love everything I make you do- remember it may keep us both alive," the girl said. "We are heading to Cleveland tonight. I have everything set for us when we get there. Now strip down. Let me see what I am working with, we have an appointment to fix your hair and also at the plastic surgeon's tomorrow. Then after Cleveland, we can set up in Miami."

Alicia shook her head as she began to strip, "I really have little choice, so fuck you..."

"Maybe later," Jasmine responded with a laugh. "Now it is time to learn your new truths. Kneel."

Alicia slowly knelt.

"Perfect," Jasmine responded. "You are Alicia Anderson, you will only talk about Alexis Phillips when I directly ask you, understood?"

"Yes," Alicia answered, unable to disobey despite an intense desire to do so.

"Now, you are my lesbian submissive girlfriend, and you will yield to me in all decisions, won't you?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes," the new Alicia responded, trying desperately not to.

"Now, you want to change your look, almost like a Barbie," Jasmine teased. "Blonde, and you need to get your breasts done, don't you?"

"Yes," Alicia answered.

"It's all for your own good, sweetie, tell me why you are doing everything I tell you," Jasmine required.

"It's for my own good," Alicia replied, with a sigh, feeling on some level relieved to just obey, but feeling like a pawn in a chess game she didn't want to play.

********

"It has been a while now, has the police investigation on Phillips wrapped up yet?" Sofia Sorina asked Jonah Hale in the time after they orchestrated several big moves as their slave ring progressed to new dimensions.

"Should end soon, the feds want to take their time, but as of now, everything looks good, the evidence we established all points to Phillips and five women," Hale said. "And those five are either untraceable or deceased."

"And the world can't seem to get enough of our little dancer," Sorina said, referring to Jessica Jensen, who was saved from being sent remotely to be enslaved, but who now was controlled by the shadowy figures who discreetly ran the show behind the scenes in Hale and Soria.

"Well, pretty plays well to the masses, especially one with a touching story," Hale reminded. "Her updates about our boy have been very positive. As have her reviews with the show she is currently traveling with."

The psychiatrist nodded.

"So how has our weapon been faring? The softer approach is continuing to work?" Hale asked.

"Very well, brain waves and brain functions are all staying the same, after these last few weeks, this may be his new baseline, the new normal." Sorina said. "Giving up responsibility for his powers has made him a new man. His intimate need for me as a lover has really expanded my control of him."

"Or made him a fucking, compliant boy," Hale said with a smile.

"Yes, I have to agree," The psychiatrist added. "I have set up a demonstration for him, I think you'll enjoy it."

"Excellent, if you feel he is ready," Hale said. "If this is positive, after the investigation we can go full speed ahead."

"That is the goal, Jonah," the psychiatrist said with a smile. "We have the technology, we just need the raw materials to use it effectively. Our boy is the perfect tool to bring us raw materials to work with."

"I can't wait to see what you have planned for him," Hale said. "And we need caution before we begin to sell customized materials in mind and body."

The pair chuckled in a disturbing fashion for any sane person, and went their ways as the Phillips Slave Ring investigation neared its conclusion.

Dr. Sophia Sorina readied her plans, and brought in KIngsman for a pep talk to prepare him for his task at hand. She began by removing his collar, which was used as a way to send him into hypnosis with sounds if he went into an area he was not supposed to, all attached to the phone of the Romanian psychiatrist. The collar also served as a reminder of his new submissive nature, reinforced by his giving up responsibility as to when to use his power. The psychiatrist put the collar in her purse, with a smile.

"I will keep this close by," she said, kissing him gently.

"Yes, Mistress," Kingsman replied, looking like a teenager with a crush.

"We have a task to complete tonight, Marcus," the dominant said, with a smile. "I will tell you when and how to use your ability, just like we have practiced here, do you understand?"

"I understand, Mistress," Kingsman responded, without emotion.

"And just like here, you will enjoy using your ability, when I tell you," the Doctor continued.

"Of course, Mistress," Kingsman answered.

"Come on, Marcus, let's head to your room. Now, in your room is a nice outfit for you to put on, we will be heading out tonight, we have places to be and people to meet," the doctor replied. "I will come for you in an hour, shower, shave and dress."

"Yes, Mistress," Kingsman said, as he was led to his room.

As the pair headed to the elevator, the psychiatrist and Kingsman noticed a young woman in a lab coat being escorted to Jonah Hale's office, so Sofia made her way over to see her.

"Oh, hello there," the psychiatrist began. "How is the young prodigy doing in her research?"