Ability - Rescue Ch. 05

Story Info
Kingsman gets deeper in, a whore is born.
4.1k words
4.61
3.1k
2
0

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ability Gamechanger Chapter 5

"Well now we have nearly completed the team," Jonah Hale said to his partner in crime Sofia Sorina.

"What's left? We have a recruiter, chemist, psychologists, research teams, support staff and of course my boy Kingsman," Sorina answered. "And our liability is limited with nobody off site doing any of the brainwashing like Phillips was doing."

"Yes, but I want Jasmine Ryan, she doesn't have the tech we do and she still outworks and outsmarts our best and brightest," Hale replied. "She's a game changer, Sofia, she is that good."

"I don't know that side of things, so I will take your word, Jonah," Sofia replied. "I hope you don't mind but I invited Marcus up to sit in on this, he did corral our chemist and recruiter after our input went bad all on his own, I believe if we use his ability, and his smarts, it will only help us,"

"Are you sure you trust him implicitly?" Hale asked.

"Well, Jonah, he has been using his ability on me in our lovemaking and I am not a puddle or a drooling mess," Sofia replied with a smile. "I think the more we lean on him the more he buys in. He just wants to belong."

"He does 'belong', Sofia, primarily to you," Hale chuckled. "Let's roll that out, though we will make all final decisions."

"Obviously," Sofia replied. "He still wears his collar in the facility and has never strayed from his allowed areas."

"I do love a good collar on a boy," Hale remarked.

As the top of the slave making food chain debated things, Marcus Kingsman made his way from his living quarters up to the office floor containing his Mistress and Master. As his trust level was increasing in the pair, so was his ability to leave his suite. Currently, he stopped at the main dining hall in the facility to pick up three coffees to bring to his meeting with his love, his Mistress, himself, and his Master.

Ahead of KIngsman in line for a specialty coffee was Nicole Harrison, the former girlfriend of Alexis Phillips, who was assumed to be on the run or deceased. Nikki looked behind her, and stopped cold, unsure what to do. While never meeting him personally, the researcher now working for the Mason Institute knew this was the man who took down her former girlfriend's parents as slave traders- and now the entire family was missing or dead. The girl was unsure how the pieces fit together, but she had a sense of things being off. Way off. It was the not knowing as to why things seemed off that nagged at her, and that was the biggest bother. And she definitely wondered about the thin metal collar Kingsman sported.

"You look very deep in thought, Dr. Harrison, I presume," Kingsman said as he read the name on her lab coat, then at her face with a head tilt and squinted left eye. "You look familiar, have we met?"

"Oh noo... I am not a doctor... just a researcher..." Nicole nervously responded as she took her tall caramel macchiato and headed to grab a few napkins, nearly spilling her coffee, nervous that the man would recognize her as the girlfriend of Alexis Phillips, and unsure what that might actually mean.

Kingsman instinctively reached out and steadied her hands as the appearance of a spill seemed inevitable, and on contact Nikki felt something... an 'energy' she thought, something she had never felt from such a simple touch and definitely could not explain. Kingsman didn't pulse anything intentionally, and with his abilities refined, was able to shut down his brain and not read or pulse things when physically connected with people. Kingsman liked that normal interaction, one he missed while figuring out his abilities.

"Thhhhhannkkk yyyouuuu...." the girl said, as she steadied her coffee and quickly moved away to go to her research department. She was hopeful that her darker hair and lack of makeup and additional weight was the reason why she wasn't recognized, accompanied by the reality that they did not know one another.

"Anytime Miss Harrison, I hope your day gets better," Kingsman said with a reassuring smile.

Kingsman then ordered and carried his three coffees as he exited the private elevators and entered the office of Jonah Hale.

"May I come in, Mistress, Master?" Kingsman asked.

"What have you got there, Marcus darling?" Sofia asked reassuringly.

"Coffee, just the way you and Master like them, Mistress," Kingsman said, handing one cup to Hale and one to his lover.

"There's a good boy, thank you," Hale said.

"You're welcome, Master," Kingsman replied, as he kneeled at the desk in front of Hale.

"Your lover and I have been discussing things, and you are doing very well. I want you to contribute to our meetings and offer insight and suggestions, things we may not see. Off your knees and sit," Hale offered. "Let us know your thoughts and how you may contribute."

"Yes, Master, thank you Master," Kingsman replied with glee, taking a seat in front of the desk instead of kneeling next to it.

"I belong..." Kingsman thought to himself, grinning widely.

Dr. Sorina and Jonah Hale shared a connective glance as if to say 'this may work out very well' while Kingsman took a seat at the proverbial table. Even if it was just the kids table for now.

"Was the coffee shop crowded, darling?" Sorina asked.

"No, but I did see your researcher there, Nicole Harrison, she seems nice but very deep in thought," Kingsman said.

"She studied at Lake View," Sorina said. "Brilliant girl, working on electrical impulses and the brain."

"Small world," Kingsman replied, never putting any connection to the researcher and Alexis Phillips.

In her lab, Nicole Harrison unable to shake the nagging feeling of strangeness surrounding the way Kingsman appeared in their recent interactions, powered up her computer and attached a device to the usb port to scramble location as she decided to check around to find out more about Kingsman, Sorina, and Hale. The contact with Kingsman ate away at her- it was strange and impossible to exp

********

"Wow Alicia, you look like a Barbie," Jasmine Ryan said as Doctor Farkas removed the bandages from the breasts of the woman formerly known as Alexis Phillips. Jasmine had herself changed a few things about her appearance, changing her hair from black to auburn as one thing.

"Excellent, everything looks and seems perfect, Miss Anderson," the Doctor said, completing his exam. "Well, that is it, I do great work, you are cleared for full activity."

"Awesome! Can't wait to have some fun, huh Alicia?" Jasmine asked teasingly.

"Yes Jasmine," Alicia replied with a submissive smile and slightly embarrassed look.

"Thank you doctor," Jasmine said. "Very good work indeed!"

"Just take it easy for a while, things are still settling in, ladies," the doctor warned as he looked at the chart in his hand as he exited the exam room.

Once out of the doctors office, Jasmine escorted the pretty and now silicon enhanced 19-year old to her latest car, black Range Rover.

"All right, my dear, now that you are healed and looking total bombshell it's time to head to Miami, to figure out what the hell is going on with Kingsman," Jasmine said. "Unless you change your mind and wanna hide forever."

"No I don't want to hide, and even though you won't let me say it, you fucking know why I want to go to Miami," Alicia responded. "Even if I can't say anything and you have me enslaved as your submissive girlfriend."

"Calm down, Alicia," Jasmine ordered. "In fact, shut up and listen. Because of you my life is in danger. Because of you, my life is in upheaval, because of you I have to look out for YOUR well being. So I am going to do what I think is best. And I am going to enjoy every fucking inch of that hot little body of yours."

Alicia went to reply, but because she was told to shut up, no sound came out. While with Kingsman she obeyed as his slave and he had her enjoy it, but this was worse for her because she knew she was being manipulated and controlled.

"Did you even notice all our things are in the back of the car?" Jasmine admonished. "Fuck it is true what they say about blondes, total fucking airheads."

Alicia sat and seethed, still silenced by the command of the women she was instructed to trust and obey.

"Why don't you hike your skirt, take off those panties and get yourself worked up in a different way, Allie cat," Jasmine told her blonde partner.

From the front seat Alicia hiked her skirt, and removed the panties, which she threw at Jasmine with disdain. Then the silicon enhanced former instagram star slid her right hand under her skirt and thanked God for tinted windows as the women hit the highway, bound for South Florida. And hopefully some answers.

"Enjoy the ride, Allie cat, but no cumming until I tell you," Jasmine teased. "That may not be until South Carolina, you little bitch."

Alicia shot her driver a look that could kill, yet her right hand continued its very important work as Jasmine was mindful not to go over the speed limit.

********

"Amanda, how lovely to see you, I hope your flight was good, I am glad you are finally here for your spa treatments," Dr. Kristina Meadows asked as Amanda Franco entered the offices where she did her best work. "And I see you brought a lovely friend!"

"Yes, Dr. Meadows, this is Lana, my assistant," Amanda replied.

"I know we were waiting until your private life settled down to get you here," the plastic surgeon said with a wicked smile. "How's that going?"

"Almost finished, just waiting for the ink to dry," Amanda said. "Thank god I am free from that cheating bastard, he didn't contest a thing."

"Terrific," Kristina offered. "I will let Dr. Sorina know you're here, she will love to see you."

"That would be wonderful, thank you!" Amanda responded.

"Come, let's go to the conference room. I'll see what Miss Lana is interested in and I will call Dr. Sorina," Kristina offered, leading the women from the reception area into the back area of the office.

As Dr, Kristina Meadows, Amanda Franco and Lana sat and chatted about spa treatments in the conference room, one of the leaders of the slavery ring, Dr. Sofia Sorina and her slave and lover Marcus Kingsman prepared to make their entry.

"Mistress I have learned a few things about my ability, I would like to show you," Kingsman said as they neared their destination

"Really, when did you have time to learn these things?" the MIstress and psychiatrist asked.

"Well, Mistress, after we make love and I fall into that twilight before sound sleep I am really able to relax and then things just come to me," Kingsman replied. "I can't explain it any other way then to say that time helps me understand this ability and learn new things about it."

"Well that is interesting, and by all means, I do love a good show," Sofia said. "I want you to enjoy it, whatever you have planned, every second of it, darling."

"Thank you Mistress, I know you will, and now know I definitely will," Kingsman said as they entered the conference room.

Dr. Meadows and Amanda simply sat, and continued to chat while Lana, sitting next to Amanda, looked and took a deep breath as the pair entered the room.

"Oh, wow... aren't you the man who ended the slave ring in Lake View?" Lana gushed as she stood when saw the media celebrity. "I can't believe it...."

Kingsman made his way over to the young woman and extended his hand, which the young lady instinctively took.

"Yes, I broke up that slave ring," Kingsman said as he took the hand and exerted his ability on the young assistant to Amanda Franco. "And now I am part of a newer, and much more efficient slavery ring."

Lana's face went slack, and she did not move.

"Freeze in place, speak only when spoken to," Kingsman said, as he pulsed his ability into the young woman.

"Impressive, Marcus, and so rapid," Sofia praised.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kingsman said. "Watch, I don't even have to hold on to her any longer."

Kingsman removed his hand from the woman's, and Lana never moved and froze in place.

"Are you nervous, Lana?" Kingsman asked with an evil grin.

"Yess..." the woman replied, no hesitation, moving only enough to answer the question.

"Don't worry Lana, you will love being a slave and controlled." Kingsman said as he once again reached out to take her hand, "You will obey whatever Dr. Sorina and I tell you to do, won't you Lana."

"Yesss..." the pretty young brunette replied, a tear forming in her eye.

"No crying, only smiling and obeying, answering Dr. Sorina and me," Kingsman said as he again pulsed through his connection. "Nod and smile, young lady."

Lana stood, and simply smiled and nodded.

"This, I like," Sofia said. "How fun, Marcus darling. I think you will need to learn a lot more...."

While Lana smiled and nodded as she stood in place, Dr. Meadows and Amanda watched.

"Krissy, stand quietly until I call you sweetie," Sofia said looking at the plastic surgeon. "We have implants coming for Amanda, don't we Krissy?"

"Yes, Mistress," Krissy responded, standing up from her chair.

"Amanda, strip sweetie," Sofia commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Amanda answered.

The national president of a popular sorority obeyed and neatly folded her blouse, slacks, bra and panty after removing them.

"Isn't Lana a pretty little thing, Amanda?" Sofia asked.

"Very much so, Mistress," the former Mrs. Adam Franco replied.

"I see you shaved as ordered," Sofia noticed as Amanda stood naked.

"Yes, Mistress, and I waxed too," Amanda said with pride.

"Well aren't you a little overachiever," Sofia teased. "Have a seat Amanda."

Amanda sat back down, and crossed her legs like a proper woman.

"Spread your legs, Amanda," Sofia ordered. "And stay silent."

Amanda split her legs in the office chair, as Sofia turned the back of the chair to be firmly against the conference table, facing out.

"Well look who is wonderful at following orders," Sofia said, looking at Lana who was still smiling and nodding her head from the earlier command from Marcus Kingsman. "Stop nodding now, you silly little bobble head."

Lana stopped nodding, yet still smiled.

"Why don't you strip too, Lana. Slowly, and for your boss, Amanda," Sofia instructed. "Like a stripper with her client sweetie. There's music in your head to help you, and only you can hear it."

Lana, still smiling, began her slow striptease, starting with her shoes, then moving on to her tasteful white top after her navy colored jacket was removed. After the top, Lana removed her modest heels and slacks, leaving her in her nondescript white bra and panty, a new set for those looking. The entire striptease, Lana looked through Amanda as though she were prey.

"How perfect," Sofia replied, satisfied at how well her newest play thing was following instructions. "She seems very focused, darling."

"Yes, she is very intent on becoming that role, Mistress," Kingsamn replied.

Lana continued her striptease before finally removing her bra and tossing it over her shoulder before finishing by sitting on Amanda's lap.

"I think we found your calling, Lana," Sofia told the young woman. "Please, kneel in front of Amanda and face her darling."

Lana removed herself from the seated embrace of her striptease and knelt on the floor facing her boss, who had re spread her legs.

"Lana, answer me honestly, sweetie," Sofia began as she lifted the chin of the kneeling woman with her index finger to look in her eyes. "Are you lesbian?"

"No..." Lana replied nervously.

"Do you have any close family?" Sofia asked.

"No...." the brunette replied.

"Anyone who will miss you if you disappear?" the slavemistress asked.

"Roommate and boyfriend...." Lana replied.

"Tell me about them, Lana, boyfriend first," Dr. Sorina pushed.

"He is in his last year of college, studying political science," Lana answered.

"How long have you been together?" Sorina asked.

"About a year..." Lana replied.

"Well, I think you are going to be offered an opportunity you can't say no to, and are going to end things with him," Sorina said with a smile. "And your roommate? What of her, are you close?"

"We are not that close," Lana began as the honest truth escaped her lips as commanded.

"Roommates by convenience, Lana, you two share expenses and things like that?" Sorina asked.

"Yes..." the brunette replied.

"May I, Mistress?" Kingsman asked, pointing to the kneeling young assistant.

"Of course, darling, have some more fun," Sorina said as she moved away, yielding her spot in front of Lana to Kingsman.

Kingsman reached out and cupped the chin of Lana, who immediately went blank.

"Lana, you are going to lick Amanda like a professional whore until she cums. The longer you lick, the more of a professional whore you will feel like, and the more aroused and excited you will become," Kingsman pulsed as he gave the instructions. "The longer you lick, the more excited you will become and the more you give pleasure the more you will realize that this is what you are best at, being a whore. After Amanda cums, you will finger yourself to try and cum, but you won't be able to without my permission. The longer you hold out the more aroused you become, the more you realize it is your destiny to be an owned whore."

Kingsman let go of the chin, and slowly life slipped back into the eyes of the kneeling brunette.

"Amanda. Lana is going to perform on you," Sorina instructed. "No cumming until I tell you that you may cum."

Amanda, still silent, simply smiled and nodded as she positioned herself in the chair to give her assistant access.

"Lana, start licking now," Kingsman ordered.

Lana shimmied on her knees to move closer, where she buried her face into the hair free Amanda and began her ministrations.

Sofia Sorina, Marcus Kingsman, and Dr. Krissy Meadows looked on as the submissive Lana leaned into her new found passion as she liked and aroused her soon to be former boss, and became aroused the more she licked. Each lick wiping away who she used to be and introducing a new, slutty, sexy owned version of herself.

"She's really into this, darling," Sorina remarked to Kingsman.

"She has no other option, Mistress," Kingsman replied.

"I like this rapid ability you have developed, darling, I hope you enjoy using it," the psychiatrist said to her slave and lover.

"I love when you have me use it," Kingsman replied. "I can only think of one thing I like more than using it."

"How sweet, darling," Sorina replied. "Look at her go, she is really going to town!"

"Yes, and you can see she is already becoming much more aroused..." Kingsman replied, as the two lovers commented as if they were broadcasting a sporting event.

"Well darling I don't have all day, perhaps we should wrap this up," Sofia said as she gently kissed Kingsman on the cheek.

"Lana, are you enjoying this? Have you found your true calling?" Kingsman teased.

Lana lifted her head from its important work only long enough to nod affirmatively and give a quick "yes."

"Have you realized you are nothing but an owned whore?" Kingsman asked.

Again Lana stopped only long enough to say "oh my god yes..." as she was pleading with her eyes to be able to start fingering herself as she was becoming overwhelmed at her own level of arousal.

"Chrissy, is Lana good at her job?" Sorina asked with a laugh.

"Yessss, Mmmmissstttressssss," the seated woman managed to say, her assistant currently assisting her to feel incredibly aroused as she held onto her head with her hands to not let her stop her work.

"Then you may cum, Amanda," Sorina said, as Amanda finished with an intensity she had never felt before, Lana growing in her new role lick by lick.

Once Amanda finished, the once proper young lady rolled onto the floor and began with desperation to finger herself, hoping to release.

12