Ability - Rescue Ch. 06

Story Info
A kitty plays, a video plays, and a dungeon display.
3.6k words
4.67
2.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ability Rescue Chapter 6

"I must say darling that was an amazing show, how you controlled the room and little Lana like that," Sofia said. "I would love to see more of that and discuss how you have become so proficient."

"Thank you Mistress, it has been a wonderful experience, belonging with you... belonging to you," Kingsman said. "With less worry, knowing my identity now, I feel like when i am in that post sex twilight i just start learning new things... I am so calm, so focused that things just come to mind, and I retain it, no other way to explain it, Mistress."

"Well it becomes you darling," Sofia said with a smile "And I think we can arrange for more nightly sessions to get you nice and calm to learn everything you can do."

Kingsman blushed at the comment. Sofia Sorina smiled like a cat cornering a canary, knowing she was the power behind the throne.

As they approached the coffee shop in the building, Kingsman noticed the young researcher as she exited and called out to her.

"Hello again Dr. Harrison, I hope your day is going well!" he shouted, teasing her about her not being a doctor.

Nervously, Nikki raised her hand and walked in the opposite direction, away from the shop and towards her lab as she yelled 'thank you" over her shoulder.

"She is a nervous one, Mistress," Kingsman mused. "I don't know why she seems so nervous around me."

"Well darling, the brilliant ones usually have many quirks," the psychiatrist said. "Trust me, I have seen enough to know."

"Yes, Mistress, I trust you. Completely," Kingsman said, taking the hand of the psychiatrist and pulsing a faint pulse of arousal.

""Why darling, aren't you the feisty slave...." Sofia said as they entered the coffee shop, her knees buckling slightly.

***********

"So what do you think, blondie? Like the new digs so far or what?" Jasmine asked Alicia as they sat outside their deck and looked at the ocean.

"It's great, and I know I am paying for it," Alicia said sardonically. "I'm still pissed you made me play with myself on the road in the car here. Why didn't we just fly like normal people?"

"One, we are not normal people. Two, airports have security. There may be people looking for us who have access to that security," Jasmine replied. "And we have to show like we are actually moving from somewhere, that's why we brought some of our shit with us."

"Yeah ... I guess you may be right..." Alicia replied.

"I am right. All the fucking time when it comes to you," Jasmine replied sharply. "Now put on your bikini and have a seat."

Alicia moved toward the bathroom before hearing the voice.

"Where the fuck are you going? Change here," Jasmine ordered. "And when we are here or alone, I am 'Mistress' to you, is that clear you spoiled fucking bitch?"

"Yes Mistress," Alicia muttered.

"Look at me," Jasmine ordered. "I am keeping your ass alive, so you will be genuinely happy and proud to be serving me and be respectful."

"Yes, Mistress," Alicia said with a smile. It looked sincere, but largely because of the programming and need to obey Jasmine.

Alicia put on the small yellow bikini that barely held her now D silicone enhanced breasts without bursting the strings, then sat after adjusting the yellow thong bottoms.

"Good bitch," Jasmine said. "Now pay attention, and don't fuck things up. There are some new clubs opening in Miami with a definite D/s theme. I have some good research that indicates some high powered people are part of one that is forming within the next 2 weeks. The routing source and hacking software has traced a few contact origins back to the Mason Group building, where Hale and Kingsman are. So either some big ass fish or kinksters."

"So what does that mean?" Alicia asked with uncertainty.

"It means we get an invite, that is what it means," Jasmine said. "They always add in some locals to hide where the big fish are. Standard. Hide the big money with lots of smaller money. Hide the big crimes inside a shitload of smaller ones. While the masses are doing whatever on one floor the big money is happening elsewhere."

"I'm confused....Mistress..." Alicia said.

"Fucking blondes.... What it means is we are going to get an invitation to the hot new clubs and dungeons. I have contacts arranging it, and have been using the dark web to get us established in Miami," Jasmine began. "It means that if there are any slavery rings going on like what your parents were doing, we will find it in here, or an event like it somewhere. Someone will know something. We have to hope it is the something we want."

"Ok Mistress.." Alicia replied, still unsure with a confused look in her now teary eyes, after the comment about her parents..

"I am Mistress Jazz, you are my submissive, the cute little AllieCat," Jazz held out a pair of yellow cat ears on a headband, for her submissive.

"Welcome to the world of D/s AllieCat," Jasmine teased. "Wear them everywhere. Along with this..."

Jasmine held out a yellow ribbon with a small bell attached at the center, and placed it around the neck of Alicia. The ears and collar and bikini were new for Alicia.

"How pretty, AllieCat, I love your new look and uniform, don't you?" Jasmine asked with a knowing smile.

"Yes, Mistress....." AllieCat replied with resignation, still slightly confused, and more than a bit embarrassed. In her head she was thinking how strange things were. Going from internet sensation one year, to a slave dressed in yellow like a cat the next.

"Great, now onto other things we need to discuss," Jasmine replied. "I may have some information on what's happening inside the Mason Group where Kingsman is, and what he has been up to."

Alicia's ears perked up. Her real ears, not the cat ears on a headband she wore.

"Look at this video," Jazz said as she turned her computer screen so Alicia could see.

On the screen, she watched surveillance video of the parking garage at the Mason Group building, and a car exiting the building, a female driver and a male passenger in the nondescript sedan style car.

"Look closely," Jazz said, pointing at the driver and passenger. "Who is that?"

"I don't know who the woman is, Mistress, but that looks like Kingsman," Alicia replied.

Jasmine moved to a second video, and the same car parked near a high end restaurant, where clearly the woman, and Kingsman, were entering.

"That's him, Mistress," Alicia said with conviction. "Oh my god I don't know how to react..."

"Yes, it is him," Jasmine said. "As for the woman, she is bad news. Hungarian psychiatrist Sofia Sorina, used in many locations as an 'interrogation' expert. She's an expert in hypnosis, and manipulation. Used by governments to gain information, and to turn agents to their side."

The screen stopped as the pair entered. Clearly, Kingsman was holding the hand of the pretty brunette, smiling widely. Happily.

"Shit...." Alicia replied. Her hand covering her mouth.

"Yes, but we are not done yet," Jasmine admonished.

The next frame cut to two people leaving the same restaurant and getting into a rental car.

"This is Adam and Amanda Franco," Jasmine said. "He is a chemist, she runs a National college and university sorority."

"Oh..." Alicia replied.

The next video showed Kingsman and the Doctor exiting, and heading to their car, with Kingsman behind the wheel, following the rental driven by the Francos at a leisurely pace.

"Now this next video you need to look very closely, I want your opinion on what it shows," Jasmine said seriously.

Jasmine cued up a very grainy, long distance shot of a man and a woman walking, holding hands, the video showed the pair as being dressed like the Francos, but it was impossible to tell for sure from the footage. Next, a man approached from behind, and the pair stopped and turned around. A few seconds later, and the man who was previously holding the woman's hand now held the woman around her waist as she kicked feverishly. The second man then reached out and took the hand of the woman, who immediately stopped kicking, while the first man let her go. The next portion saw the second man holding the hand of the woman, while the original man was walking two steps behind.

"Fuck... Kingsman used his powers....." Alicia said bluntly.

"That's what I thought, but you have had that more recently than me, I wanted confirmation," Jasmine said. "That was all the footage I could get," Jasmine said.

"Where did you get it?" Alicia asked.

"I installed facial recognition software in security cameras and surveillance cams all around the Mason Group building," Jasmine said. "We got lucky we got this, it was pure luck we got the restaurant to ping the facial recognition. I used the restaurant footage, then made a guess as to where the couple would go after a fancy dinner based on the car direction. I guessed right. Found their car in a parking lot at the beach. The new construction video feed had just come online with security footage, and I scanned it for that night. And I got this."

"Why is he with her?" Alicia asked, almost pleading.

"Million dollar question, AllieCat," Jasmine said. "But there's more, if we look further we have footage of the Franco's rental car entering the Mason Group parking garage that night. Trust me, it's here and we don't need to see it."

"Ok, Mistress...." Alicia replied.

"When the Franco's returned home, she filed for divorce the next day. Uncontested." Jasmine began."Then he moved here to Miami, and here he is entering the Mason Group through the front door."

"Fuck...." Alicia said quietly.

"I think they replaced Mommy Dearest, AllieCat," Jasmine said. "A few days ago here is Amanda Franco entering the very same building..."

"What the fuck..." Alicia said. "What does this all mean?"

"I think the ring is back in business, and if I had to guess, Kingsman is involved, based on the video and that black widow he was with," Jasmine replied. "Oh by the way we are going to a dungeon tomorrow night."

Jasmine pulled out a bag from under the table. Alicia was mortified.

"Here is the rest of your uniform," Jasmine said. "Put the tail in, and put on your paws. Get used to it. Showtime starts tomorrow, unless you want to back out and run away."

"Nnnoo, Misstress...." Alicia responded as she lubed and inserted the tail, then strapped it around.

"Good Kitty," Jasmine said as she velcroed the paws tightly on her pretty kitty.

Jasmine then pulled out a ball of yarn, and threw it on the floor.

"Play with the ball of yarn like a good kitty, AllieCat," Jasmine said with a condescending laugh. "Get aroused while you play, like a good little slave. You need to be in character. We can't have any fuck ups."

Alicia looked at Jasmine as she flopped onto the floor with disdain as she proceeded to play with the yarn on all fours like a cat.

"When the bell rings you can ride this until the next bell rings," Jasmine said to her submissive as she placed the suction cupped phallus on the tile floor near AllieCat. "While you do remember your place as a good little kitty slave, I think an hour should be fine. When the second bell rings, you can cum."

Alicia looked up and made eye contact for a split second, with a look to kill.

********

"Meeks! Get in here now..." Hale bellowed to his computer expert.

Slowly and nervously, the head of cyber for Hale made his way to the top floor to meet with the bellicose owner.

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Hale?" the young computer expert asked quietly.

"Get the fuck in here and sit down," Hale demanded. "Where the fuck are you with finding our Jasmine Ryan?"

"Well, ummm, sirr.... There isn't anything to be found, at least not yet...." Meeks said.

"I see...." Hale said. "Well then, why am I paying you when I am getting better results from my chief of investigation department?"

"I'm confused..." Meeks said wearily.

"Our Investigation Department has a lead for me. You have found not a damn thing, Meeks..." Hale replied angrily. "I put you on this and you have returned NO results. That isn't acceptable. Not at all...."

"I don't understand... what did you find...." Meeks asked.

"Take a look at this...." Hale said, firing up the screen on the wall of his office.

In the video, a pretty young woman matching the description of Jasmine Ryan was seen entering and leaving a ElderCare center, stopping to leave paperwork at the office desk.

"Is that her, sir?" Meeks asked.

"Yes, we believe so.... Investigation said she was raised by her grandmother, and when her grandmother became unable to care for herself was sent to this facility..." Hale said. "FInancials say once the grandmother's money dried up, another account was set up to pay for the facility of the grandmother."

"Oh...." Meeks said, realizing he never looked into the family of Ryan.

"That account was set up two days before the airport incident," Hale said. "This video was the last time Miss Ryan was seen entering or leaving this facility. The day before the airport event."

"Shit..." Meeks said, realizing he had not come through.

"To say the least, Meeks," Hale said. "But I believe in second chances, and you are getting married aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir... we are getting married next summer, Sir.." Meeks stammered.

"I want to meet your fiance," Hale said, punching things into his phone. "Bring her here, I will send you the invite. No is not an option, Meeks."

"Yes, Sir, we will be here then..."

Meeks picked up his laptop and exited, and in his mind was fortunate to still be employed.

********

"What the fuck is this place?" Alicia asked Jasmine as they entered what looked like an empty warehouse.

"This is a dungeon, darling," Jasmine replied. "From this moment on, shut the fuck up and do exactly as I tell you to."

Alicia, eyes ablaze, simply nodded. She felt embarrassed and ridiculous, wearing a yellow bikini, yellow thigh high stockings, her hands and feet encased in yellow fur to look like paws, yellow contact lenses and a yellow cat ear headband.

"Good kitty, AllieCat," Mistress Jazz, dressed in all black, a combination of leather and latex, said as she attached the yellow collar and leash to her slave.

"Listen to conversations, we are looking for information on slavers," Jazz instructed. "My source says this event may have some leads."

AllieCat nodded.

"Eyes down, do not look anyone in the eye, and obey me completely," the dominant partner reminded.

Jazz led the pair around the room, looking for something or someone interesting. She happened upon an empty table, dead center of the room, and sat. She pulled the leash, indicating for AllieCat, as she was being called in costume, to do the same.

"Not on the chair, you dumb bitch, but on the floor," Jazz reminded.

AllieCat got on the floor, hands and knees, and her previous week's conditioning kicked in as she began purring and moving around, rubbing against her Mistress' legs and feet. Part of Alicia was angry, part was embarrassed, and all of her was getting aroused.

"Good kitty," Jazz said, patting her sub on the head. "Business is picking up..."

Jazz sat upright in her chair as her kitty continued her purring and rubbing, as she was approached by a pair of dominants, one male, one female, and their submissives.

"New here, I see," the female dominant, resplendent in bright red with fiery red hair said as she approached Jazz and AllieCat.

"Yes, thank you for noticing," Jazz began, rising from the chair. "I am Jazz, and you are the Host of the event?"

"Indeed we are," the woman said, extending her hand. "I am Miss Tress and this is Sir Gian. Your online presence is very impressive, Mistress Jazz."

"Thank you, and thank you for the invitation," Jazz said, looking both in the eye.

AllieCat then began circulating between the legs of the newly arrived Miss and Sir, weaving between them rubbing against them in her kitty mode.

"A beautiful pet you have, Mistress Jazz," Miss Tress offered. "Does the Kitty play well with others?"

"She had better, or I haven't done my job, Miss Tress," Jazz replied with a laugh.

Sir Gian, assessing things were going well, excused himself and took his submissive with him, allowing the female dominants to discuss things.

"I just love Gian, loyal and a good dominant," Miss Tress said as he exited the conversation. "And incredible at security."

"This is good to know, about your security," Jazz replied. "I do understand the need for extra tight security."

"Is that so?" Miss Tress asked with a curious look.

"Yes, Miss Tress, and please, call me Jazz," Jazz continued. "Let's just say, I 'connect' subs with dominants, so to speak."

With that, AllieCat let out a loud meow as she rubbed seductively against the new Mistress standing before her. In her mind, Alicia felt Jasmine needed a distraction after basically admitting she was looking for people into the slave trade.

"What a beautiful toy you have, Jazz," Tress continued. "Where ever did you find her?"

"She found me, actually," Jazz said with a laugh. "And who is that on your leash?"

"This is the daughter of a business rival," Tress offered. "She is almost two years into her training and service."

"Well she is lovely," Jazz replied, as the black haired, brown eyed girl knelt at the right of her MIstress wearing a pink rubber, long sleeve uniform, breasts exposed through the rubber, a cutout crotch showing her to be hairless as she knelt, staring blankly ahead.

"And what of your rival, her mother?" Jazz asked.

"She will be along soon," Tress answered cryptically. "Come, Jazz, let's chat in the private space."

Jazz tugged the leash, and her submissive did her best to keep up with them from her hands and knees. Tress' sub stood elegantly and walked seductively on her leash behind her Mistress, even in her 5 inch heels.

Once in the private space, the door closed. The Dommes sat in comfortable chairs while the submissives returned to their respective positions, AllieCat resuming her purring and rubbing, the pink submissive kneeling and blankly staring.

"What is it you mean, exactly, you 'connect' dominants with submissives, Jazz?" The red clad domme asked.

"Exactly that, Miss," Jazz began confidently. "I get requests for subs, then I search and find the right submissive, connect them and get a handy finders fee for doing so."

"Ah, I see," Tress replied. "And are all of your submissives willing candidates?"

"Perfect question, Miss Tress," Jazz said, tugging on the leash of her submissive. "Some submissives do need a bit of 'persuasion'."

Tress laughed, as she pulled out a small bell ringing it in front of her kneeling slave. "I see what you mean, isn't that right, Bella?"

Bella's eyes came to life as she replied "Miss Tress is always right!"

"How perfectly Pavlovian!" Jazz exclaimed. "I love what you've done with her."

"I think we can discuss business, Jazz," Tress offered. "Gian has done a thorough investigation into you, and everything seems in order, and I love your little kitty. Let's let the little ones put on a show as we discuss business."

"Thank you, Miss Tress," Jazz replied, knowing her computer skills and hacking background would be better than almost anyone else as she set up her new 'Mistress Jazz' persona online. "I love a good show."

"Stand, Bella," Tress said as she removed the leash from her collar. "Fetch the toys and play with the kitty slave."

"AllieCat," Jazz said as she pulled the leash toward her, and threw a ball of yarn on the floor.

Following her week of conditioning, Alicia, now AllieCat, started playing with the ball of yarn on the floor like a cat. As humiliating as it was in her mind, it was also arousing following the week of mantras and training. She looked at Jazz with a mix of lust and disdain... but knew her fate was set for now.

12