Ability - Rescue Ch. 09

Story Info
Agent exposed, reunited, the rabbit hole goes deeper.
4.5k words
4.72
2.3k
1
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus Kingsman and Dr. Sofia Sorina took up the perfect vantage point from the door side corner of the office facing the latest victim, Edward Meeks whose fiance was heading up the elevator to meet in his office. Pants around his knees, the computer tech coordinator employed by Jonah Hale smiled as he continued to stroke himself as he sat and waited.

"Hello Eddie, I'm here...." the pretty, tall, blonde fiance said as she entered the office. "What's going on.... What are you doing?"

Cassandra Denis, tall and blonde, stood in shock when she realized what her fiance was doing.

"I'm just jerking off, Cass..." Meeks replied nonchalantly, as if his behavior was normal.

"What the fuck?" the blonde replied, noticing a figure coming at her from two directions. "Who told...."

Cassandra took a step back and turned to head out the door where she was met by Marcus Kingsman, who reached out and held onto the woman before she could leave.

"I told him to stroke himself, Cassandra," Kingsman replied, as he began pulsing her into silence on contact. "And he is doing so very well, wouldn't you say?. Good boy, Meeks."

"Thank you Mr. Kingsman," Meeks replied, smiling from the praise.

"Now Cassandra, no screaming or trying to run, continue to just gently hold my hand as we chat," Kingsman ordered. "Tell me you understand."

"I understand..." the blonde responded in confusion, feeling pulses into her hand as her head went fuzzy.

"Now Cassandra, please have a seat," Kingsman said, leading her to a winged chair that was facing her fiance.

Cassandra, even in her diminished mental stare, gracefully glided to the chair and sat, instinctively placing her right leg over her left.

"No, Cassandra, spread your legs wide apart as you sit," Kingsman commanded.

Cassandra spread her legs wide, as far as her dress would allow. It was at this point that Cassandra realized she should be screaming, yelling, fighting or running, but simply could not manifest any of these things into reality.

"What are you...." the blonde fiance of the man stroking himself behind the desk slowly managed to audibly say.

"No talking, only listening. I am the center of your world right now, Cassandra," Kingsman replied. "Now no more words, sit, listen and smile for me, if you please."

KIngsman's face contorted slightly as he pulsed his latest victim into silence. Cassandra went to say something, but nothing came out of her opening and closing mouth. After a few moments, the effort to speak turned into a slight smile. Soon after that, the smile was wide and beaming.

"Cassandra, you will only speak to answer me directly when I ask you a question, do you understand?" Kingsman said, looking directly into her eyes.

"Yes..." the fiance answered.

"You are incapable of lying to me, Cassandra, you must always tell me the absolute honest truth, do you understand?" the man in charge said, continuing his pulsating assault into the mind of the pretty blonde, seated with her legs spread wide.

"Yes..." Cassandra responded, quietly as she continued her wide, beaming, smile.

"Cassandra, tell me your real name, age and what you do for a living," Kingsman began in his ability aided interrogation.

"Cassidy Doherty, 26, I'm a federal agent," the woman replied.

"What is the name everyone calls you in your normal life?" Kingsman asked.

"Cass..." the woman answered slowly.

"Where is your ID, Cass?" Kingsman asked.

"It is locked away in my car," the agent replied, as Sofia Sorina picked up the woman's bag and took out the keys and exited the office for a moment, making eye contact with Kingsman to let him know she was going to have her car searched immediately by waving her keys.

It was at this point that Jonah Hale walked into the office where all the action took place, after being notified by Sofia what was going to be happening. Hale made eye contact with Kingsman and nodded for him to proceed.

"Who are you investigating at this time?" Kingsman asked.

"Jonah Hale," Cass answered immediately, without hesitation.

Hale took a deep breath and nodded at his slave to continue the interrogation.

"Why are you investigating Jonah Hale?" Kingsman asked.

"The Agency doesn't trust him, don't think his business is on the up and up," Cass answered. "Concerned about proximity with Sofia Sorina."

'What have you found out so far?" Kingsman asked, as he looked at Sofia with a smile at the mention of her name.

"Nothing yet..." Cass answered.

"And tell me about your relationship with Meeks," Kingsman started. "Is he being used to get close to Jonah Hale and how have you tried?"

"Yes, I am using him to get close to Hale..." Cassandra answered, as the ability pulsed a heavy dose of arousal into the blonde agent. "I have tried to get into his work computer."

"Have you had any luck in getting into your fiance's work computer?" Kingsman asked.

"No luck...Ohhh...." the agent said, as her arousal increased rapidly.

"Obedience has rewards, Cass," Kingsman said. "In a moment I will give you paper and a pen, and you will write out all the details of the investigation into Mr. Hale. You will list all agents, all administrators involved in the investigation, anything relevant to this investigation, including evidence, suspicions, who is calling the shots, who you report to, EVERYTHING."

Kingsman pulsed obedience and arousal as he explained to the agent her next task.

Kingsman took a notebook and pen from Meeks desk with his left hand, and placed it on the desk in front of Agent Doherty, his right hand never disconnecting or stopping his pulsing. Slowly, Kingsman removed his hand from hers, and placed his hand on the back of her neck.

"Begin writing now, Cass, do not leave anything out about the bureau's investigation," Kingsman said as he stood behind her peering over his shoulder. In his mind, his ability was growing, and he marveled at how much he was enjoying exploring the control he could show. He audibly chuckled as he watched Meeks continue to stroke himself as he sat at his desk.

Cass took her time and filled several pages of the notebook in her writing, and as she wrote, Dr. Sofia Sorina returned, with a wallet containing the federal agent ID of the woman writing all about the investigation of Jonah Hale. She presented the wallet to Hale who thumbed through it as he watched her write the story of the investigation.

"I knew something was up, Master, just looking at them together," Kingsman said to Hale as his lover looked on.

"And it turns out you were absolutely correct," Hale said. "Excellent instincts, good job, my boy."

Kingsman beamed at the praise.

"His instincts and techniques are blossoming, Jonah," Sofia added. "I'm not sure what the ceiling is now."

"You were right, Sofia, bringing him in closer has been a wonderful addition," Hale admitted.

"He welcomes and accepts this role willingly," Sofia whispered. "His hypnosis sessions have been flawless."

Cass finished her handwritten report and Kingsman picked up the notebook and handed it to Hale as he pulsed excitement into the agent as she sat there.

"SIt back, Cass," Kingsman said, pulsing arousal into the woman as Hale read the report. "Enjoy the arousal, don't be afraid to be vocal about it."

"Ohhhhh......." the blonde agent moaned at the hands of Kingsman.

"What shall I have her become, Master?" Kingsman said, asking his dominant for guidance.

"Excellent question, my boy," Hale said. "Let me finish this report and I will let you know."

"Cass, use your hands to get more excited now," Kingsman instructed, pulsing obedience and arousal in heavy doses. "Remove the bra and panties now, otherwise stay dressed."

Cass quickly removed the panties and left them on the floor at her feet, then reached behind her back with her right hand to unclasp her bra, before sliding the straps over her shoulders and getting her arms through to free the bra from her body through the sleeve, which she threw on her fiance's desk in front of her.

Sofia picked up the bra and looked at it, saying, "utilitarian, and a 34C. How typically American agent of her."

Cass, with her tormenter's hand on the back of her neck, began using her hands on her breasts and between her legs with a frenzy.

"Good going Cass, enjoy the ride," Kingsman teased. "Ever think you would be this humiliated, Agent Doherty?"

"Nnnnoooo...." the tall blonde replied.

"Have you ever been this aroused?" Kingsman said with a sly grin.

"Nnooooo...." was the honest response.

"Of course not, just keep playing Agent Doherty, it's very important you stay aroused and follow instructions, respond as if I were your superior officer."

"Yess sssirr, thhhankk yyyouuu ssssirrr...." was the staccato reply as she pawed at herself frantically to maintain her arousal.

Kingsman looked at Hale, who had a wide smile on his face.

"Your work is very intriguing, my boy," Hale said with a smile. "And I have just the reward for our pretty little agent. Here is what you will do with her...."

********

Nikki made her way to the nail salon slowly, removing her Mason Group lab coat and discarding it in a waste bin in the opposite direction from the destination she placed in her app to meet her girlfriend, Alexis Phillips, who contacted her using different social media accounts than the researcher was used to, using the name Alicia. It was different in that sense, but the rambling message seemed on point for her girlfriend who she had not seen since the night her mother disappeared, her father committed suicide and they were blamed for running a slavery ring. That was the night Alexis Phillips also disappeared, though not necessarily by her own design. That was a major talking point NIkki wanted to work through.

"What the fuck happened to her?" Nikki said, letting her mind wander to the seemingly crazy rambling message that was left for her.

Nikki made her way into the waiting area of the nail salon, and informed the girl at the reception desk that she was waiting on someone.

Alicia made her way to the salon for the appointed time, and she paid cash for the uber ride to the front door. She looked right at Nikki, seated on a green pleather couch, and nikki looked back at her.

"Who's the barbie with bad roots?" Nikki thought as she looked at the woman who entered, a platinum blonde large breasted woman in black shorts and a plain white tee shirt who was walking straight to her.

"Hey Nik..." Alicia said as she moved in for a hug, one she dreamed of since she was forced to move away under the directions she had to follow.

Surprised, Nikki stepped back... "Lexi?"

"Yes, it's me... I have a had a lot happen and a lot to talk to you about..." Alicia replied. "But not here, let's take a walk."

"I can't believe that's you...." Nikki repeated. "You're like a bad haired Barbie doll...."

"That's just part of it, NIk...." Alicia said, taking her girlfriend by the hand and pulling her out the door.

"No... I mean your eyes..." Nikki said. "They weren't blue before..."

"Shit," Alicia started. "I've had these in a few days, I'm so used to them I just left them in..."

Alicia pulled her hand away and removed the blue contact lenses, returning them to their natural coloring.

Nikki looked again, and then moved in for that hug. She pulled her head and shoulders back, and looked into the eyes of the woman she was embracing.

"Those are the eyes I am used to staring into..." Nikki said, memories of the past flooding back. "The eyes of the person I fell in love with..."

Alicia felt a tear well up in her eyes. She smiled, then leaned in and kissed Nikki full on the lips just outside the nail salon. A long, deep, passionate kiss that she wished lasted forever.

"Hot show, ladies." a pair of teenage boys said as they walked past the women embracing and kissing on the sidewalk. "Blondie, you are one hot lady!"

Alicia laughed as she broke the kiss, again taking Nikki's hand in hers and leading her down the sidewalk.

"Well, I have a safe place to stay, you can't go home right now," Alicia told her girlfriend. "We can discuss things when we get there. Just be ready for one fucked up story that I swear is true."

"Uhhh, I wouldn't have it any other way," Nikki teased. "Everything with you is a fucked up story."

"Bitch!" Alicia responded.

"And I wouldn't expect anything different," Nikki retorted. "Or have it any other way."

"Thanks Goldengirl," Alicia teased.

"I got a message from someone named Alicia, and Alexis Phillips seems to have disappeared," Nikki said. "Who's Alicia?"

"I am," the blonde replied. "It was the identity I was given after everything went down...."

"Oh... so what do I call you?" Nikki asked sincerely.

"I am for all intents and purposes Alicia Anderson," the former slave said. "Nice to meet you."

"Well, whoever the fuck you are, I am glad to have you back," Nikki replied. "Where did you get that identity from?"

"Kingsman, basically...." Alicia answered.

"For the record, those," Nikki said, pointing to Alicia's chest. "Are huge!"

"I know, I paid for them and I get to carry them wherever I go," Alicia responded, taking NIkki's hand and leading her out of the salon to her safe place.

********

"This is it," Alicia said, as she led NIkki into the Air BnB she rented for the week. "It isn't much, but it should do for a few days."

"It's not too bad, actually," Nikki answered as the pair entered the front door and made their way down the hall into the house..

"Yeah, so.... Where to begin..." Alicia replied. "I guess I will start from the beginning, in time order."

"Fire away, I will ask questions when you're done," Nikki replied as the pair moved to the island in the kitchen to sit and talk.

"So yes, my parents were really fucked up people and were involved in slave trading and drugs and hypnosis kinda brainwashing," Alicia said, not actually believing it still. "Then Marcus Kingsman came to town."

"Yeah, I ran into him a few times at the Mason Group..." Nikki said. "It was a weird interaction every time."

"Yeah, well, he has some weird ability," Alicia said. "He can do shit to your head and make you do things."

"Like what?" Nikki said.

"Well I met him at my parent's house for dinner, he said he was an old friend of my dad's..." Alicia said. "By the time I left that night, I was smoking and following whatever he said to me, doing what he told me to...."

Nikki reached out and grabbed her girlfriend's hand, and gave it a comforting squeeze.

"I became his slave, and his pawn in some game he was playing with my parents," Alicia said. "I guess I was basically driving my mom crazy. And I thought it was all fine."

Alicia took a deep breath and looked into her girlfriends eyes and felt comforted.

"He set up the thing at the mall when I met you...." Alicia said.

"Oh..." Nikki said.

"Weirdly that was the best day of my life...." the barbie looking former slave said truthfully. "I met you..."

Both girls sat with tears in their eyes, and NIkki patiently waited for Alicia to continue her story.

"I was his slave the entire time we were together... he made me push you into becoming the 'golden girl'..." Alicia said. "I'm so sorry..."

"Don't be! That was so new and fun for me," Nikki consolingly said. "I loved every second of it."

"Then that shitshow at the airport," Alicia said. "Mom disappears, Dad...."

Nikki walked behind and gave Alicia a loving hug, as the story stopped a moment for Alicia to gather herself.

"And Kingsman gives me this letter," Alicia explained. "He basically sent me to this woman who set up his fake ID, and I became her slave. I was freed from one and then became a slave all over again..."

NIkki broke the hug and reached out and took Alicia's right hand with her left and sat down.

"She built me into this..." Alicia motioned with her left hand to show her entire body. "Platinum, implants, and she made me a submissive cat girl. I got a new identity and Kingsman left me a healthy bank account. I'm formally Alicia Anderson now, but I think that has to change based on new information..."

"Who is this 'she'?" Nikki asked.

"Jasmine Ryan," Alicia replied.

"Where is she?" Nikki asked. "I think I want to have a few words with this bitch..."

"Well, in what we found out I think she got caught by the real slave traders," Alicia said. "We thought it had something to do with that Jonah Hale guy. My mom knew him...."

"Yeah, I work in that building," NIkki said. "He brought in this doctor, Sorina, she's got an interesting background as some kind of psychiatrist with a history to change people's minds, if the internet is right. Scary bitch, to be honest. So..."

The two stopped talking for a moment and just looked at one another.

"I was working for her...Dr. Sorina. She seemed to have Kingsman wrapped around her finger," Nikki replied.

"Great," Alicia said. "What do we do?"

"Good question," Nikki asked. "Options?"

"Run and hide," Alicia said. "Or stay and fight and figure out this mess."

"You saw them, what do you think?" Alicia asked.

"I don't know," Nikki said. "But the company files had some interesting shit on it."

"Like what?" Alicia asked.

"Well I started digging into the company server when I sensed shit was off... there was some file, it was called Evals," Nikki said. "When I tried to open it a security thing went off."

"What did you do?" Alicia asked.

"I shut my work laptop, and started walking to the salon to meet you," Nikki said.

"Did you see anything else?" Alicia asked.

"Just the Evals file name, and one name I saw when the security siren went off," NIkki said. "Jensen."

"Fuck...." Alicia replied.

"What?" Nikki replied.

"That's the name of my dad's last victim," Alicia said flatly. "Jessica Jensen. She has been on every newscast and talk show..."

"Oh..." NIkki said. "That was the name I saw when sirens went off..."

"What file was it found in?" Alicia asked.

"Evals..." Nikki said.

Alicia took a napkin out of the beholder and a sharpie out of the drawer of the island and began to write.

"Shit... this seems better?" Asked Alicia, holding up the napkin.

"Evals...................slavE"

"Oh my god...." Nikki said, looking at the napkin. "That makes sense."

"Yeah," Alicia replied. "Dyslexia can be awesome. What do you want to do, this is my fight and I am sooo sorry to get you in the middle of it."

"There is nowhere I would rather be..." Nikki said as she held Alicia close. "But whatever we do is going to be expensive...and we have to be out of sight."

"Well that isn't a problem right now..." Alicia teased, getting off the chair and pulling NIkki into the bedroom.

Alicia let go of her gf and picked up a canvas bag from the closet, and opened it.

"Holy fuck..." Nikki said, eyes opened wide.

"One MIllion, cash...." Alicia replied. "We have some funds...."

"Where? How?" Nikki asked.

"Jasmine Ryan set this up for me before she got herself caught," Alicia said.

"Wait... how do you know she got caught?" Nikki asked.

"I got her message," Alicia replied. "On this old beeper system she set up for us."

"Oh..." Nikki said. "She sounds really clever."

"You have no idea," Alicia answered, as she moved in and kissed her long missed girlfriend passionately, leading her to the bed, pausing only to take her top and bra off. "I can show you a few things she taught me..."

"This idea...." NIkki replied. "I like...guess we can figure the rest later....."

********

Kingsman was fatigued after his two conversions earlier in the day, and his Mistress and lover took him back to his room.

"You were magnificent today, darling," the psychiatrist praised as she led him to his bed. "Your instincts are impressive, and your control is amazing."

12