Ability - Rescue Ch. 13

Story Info
Escort to agent, MInd Controller fun, All pieces in place...
5.1k words
4.33
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you, Jonah," Dr. Sofia Sorina said with a smile. "We had nothing to worry about with Caroline's client. In fact, he will deliver his wife to tour our spa next week."

"Yes, well things are moving too fast..." Hale replied, though in a more subdued tone than usual, hardly realizing he was aroused from being led by Sofia during the meeting. In his mind he had no idea how many times he came the prior night watching the college student converted to escort do her work with the favorite in the running for Attorney General of the state. In doing so, he increased his submission to his once upon a time partner, Sofia Sorina who was clearly calling the shots..

"Enough, Jonah, you are Man of the Year tomorrow night," Sofia said with a snort. "Have you got your speech ready?"

"Of course, Doctor," the executive replied, knowing his submission was increased from the prior day.

"Good, I have one more test with Caroline then she will be reprogrammed and sent home," Sorina stated, her voice dripping with control and confidence. "After her last assignment she will spend a few hours in the lab and we will have a pretty little sleeper escort and slave. Work on your speech and what you will wear, you have a big night tomorrow, Mr. Man of the Year."

The Doctor left Hale's office and made her way to Kingsman's room, where her mind controlled lover was dressed and waiting.

"Hello darling, are you ready to go? I have one last task with Caroline that needs your attention," Sofia said, kissing the slave as she entered.

"Yes, Mistress, I am ready," Kingsman replied. "What is the assignment?"

"Come, darling, and let's go tell the pretty little Caroline her last task," Sofia replied, holding out her hand that her submissive lover was compelled to take. "Let's fetch the girl, shall we?"

Kingsman nodded as the Doctor led him to the suite where the college girl was staying. Originally she believed she was having a job interview for personal training at the facility that was in the news. The job she was hired for was actually that of a controlled submissive, with her first assignment as an escort. Her next assignment awaited, as the pair made their way to greet her.

The Doctor used her passkey to enter the room, Kingsman in tow, no knocking required. Caroline was seated at the table, having a cigarette.

"I see you take your instructions very well, my dear," the psychiatrist said, pointing to the cigarette the college student waved. "You did a marvelous job last night, you should be proud. But for now, I want you to return to your normal submissive self, focused and ready to obey. So tell me, how did you enjoy last night?"

"I enjoyed it but that was only because you told me to, you made me..." the girl lamented as she focused on her Mistress.

"Well my pretty little experiment we have one more test for you, then after that I will reprogram you, send you home and after you graduate college, at some point I will trigger you to return here. When you come back, you will undergo more conditioning, and have your body remade, doesn't that sound fabulous?" the evil Doctor asked, smiling widely.

"No, I like being me...I don't want to be a slave or an escort," Caroline pleaded.

"Oh that reminds me darling, did your client tip you for your efforts last night?" Sofia asked.

"Yes... he did.... In cash..." the girl mumbled.

"Oh how perfect, how much?" Sorina asked.

"Five hundred dollars...." the personal trainer replied.

"Perfect, that is a very good tip, and just think, you drugged him and made him my slave and he paid you and tipped you for doing it," Sofia teased. "I call that a perfect night. You earned the tip, my dear, spend it wisely."

Caroline just fidgeted in her seat, then took a drag from her cigarette as the prior evening's activities raced through her mind.

"I see you are comfortable smoking, my dear," the doctor teased. "Just like I instructed you. Seems you do very well following my instructions."

Caroline nodded and simply stared 1000 yards away as she was devastated at what was happening, knowing there was no way out of her predicament at the moment.

"Which brings us to now, my dear," the doctor began, refocusing on the one more test she was talking about. "Tell me, do you like women, ever date women?"

"No, never...." the girl replied.

"Well then you are in for a treat," the Doctor said. "Here's what you are going to do..."

********

"Uncle Mike has everything all set," Nikki said to Alicia. "We just have to move everything into place now."

"Are you ready for this?" Alicia asked.

"No but we have no choice," Nikki answered. "He says the whole shopping list is ready for us."

"Ok, but before we travel there is just one thing...." Alicia said.

The former Alexis Phillips stopped, took off her top, undid her skirt and walked over to her girlfriend and pushed her to the bed, undressing her as she moved her toward the bed.

"I want to do this one more time... just in case something shitty happens..."

********

Caroline glared at Dr. Sorina as she went with Kingsman to the car that was waiting.

"As for you darling you know what to do," the puppet mistress said to her lover. "If you find something interesting, please feel free to have a little fun, but don't put us in any danger. You have earned a little fun."

"Of course not, Mistress," Kingsman said with a grin. "I'll see what I can do..."

As the psychiatrist held court with her submissives, she began giving the finishing touches to her instructions for the college girl, who looked at her feet and frowned.

"Oh none of that Caroline," the woman in control said. "Now a big smile, listen to Marcus and follow your instructions. From this point on you are very excited to complete your assignment. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Mistress," Caroline said, a pretty smile arching across her face, forced or not.

The driver took Caroline and Kingsman to their destination, where Caroline exited the car as it pulled to the curb, and she walked alone toward the line outside the strobe lit, music thumping club, dressed in her sinfully short black skirt, black thigh high stockings, 3 inch heels and black crop top, her makeup done perfectly. She looked the part of a woman on the prowl, channeling her previous evening's activity in her dress, makeup and demeanor. She stood at the outside of the line, lit up a cigarette and waited.

Kingsman exited the car after it pulled around the corner out of sight and promptly made his way to the rear of the building, where he was met by a single security guard.

"Whoa, hold on there, who are you and why are you in the back of my club?" the guard asked, keeping himself between Kingsman and the door.

"Well, first it isn't your club, Mr. Atherton owns the club. He sent me to check the security system, something about a computer glitch and server problem," Kingsman said, reaching into his back pocket. "Here, I have some ID from the security company. Are you the head of security here?"

"I am," the all black wearing security guard replied.

Kingsman approached the hulking guard, who looked at him apprehensively as he began to pull out his phone.

"Here's my ID," Kingsman said as he got close and lifted the ID in his left hand while reaching out and grabbing the man's left hand with his right.

KIngsman pulsed a full blast of confusion, while also pulsing a hypnotic state in the giant guard. The man never finished his call, and dropped his phone as the confusion and deep trance state slowly overtook his mind.

"That's it, just relax, don't fight, just embrace and enjoy the feeling," Kingsman said to the man. "Tell me your name."

"Julius..." the big man replied.

"Good boy, Julius," Kingsman said, pulsing arousal at the phrase 'good boy'.

The guard just stood there, frozen in his mix of feelings, confusion, relaxation and now arousal as his hand was being held. Kingsman let the relaxation deepen, until he noticed the tell tale glassy eyes of someone deep in trance.

"Julius, you find it is very important and arousing to answer all my questions, do you understand?" Kingsman asked.

"Yes..." the guard said.

"Good boy, Julius," Kingsman said, pulsing more arousal into the much larger man.

"Ohhh..." replied the guard, confused, aroused and relaxing deeper by the moment.

Kingsman continued his assault on the guard for several minutes, and for anyone looking it looked like two men just having a conversation.

"Now Julius, you will do everything I say, answer anything I ask, obey every command, won't you now?" Kingsman asked when the man was fully ready.

"Yes....." the hulk said.

"Good boy, Julius," Kingsman said, laughing as the giant closed his eyes as arousal tented his pants. "Pick up your phone and take me to where your video equipment is, now. Clear the way so we will not be seen."

The club's security chief barked orders into his walkie talkie.

"Yes, this way..." Julius said, leading the man with ability inside the rear of the club hand in hand.

"Stay here," the guard said, leaving Kingsman out of sight as he entered the video room.

"Head to the front location, Jimmy," the guard instructed.

"Ok..." the guard answered. "I will stay here with the monitors."

"OK Julius," Jimmy answered.

Once the man left the room and was out of sight, Julius retrieved Kingsman, who entered where the monitors were and he resumed his control, again taking the guard's hand.

"Close the door and lock it, Julius," Kingsman ordered. "Will anyone be coming in here?"

"Not without my ok," Julius answered as he closed and locked the door.

"Good boy Julius," Kingsman said as he disconnected momentarily as he hooked a laptop into the video monitor's servers. "Now just kneel there for me, you'll love it, I promise."

"Ok..." the guard said, not sure why he was kneeling, but obeying anyway.

KIngsman received a text, being notified the feed for all the monitors in the club were now being seen in Sorina's office. Kingsman smiled.

Kingsman then sent a text to the burner phone Caroline was carrying instructing her it was time to complete her assignment. Caroline took a last drag on her cigarette, threw it to the ground, and stepped on it with her heel then reapplied her lipstick. Confidently, she walked past everyone in line, and headed into the door.

"Whoa, little lady, where are you going?" a black clad security guard asked.

"Inside," Caroline said, brushing her way past security and into the loud strobe lit club.

"Okay...." the security guard said as he stepped aside.

"That is one confident bitch. I would not want to get in her way tonight..." another guard said laughing.

Kingsman sat in a chair as the monitors showed the entire club, a highly active top floor with dance rooms and a quieter lower level with bench seating and a more quiet atmosphere. He noticed Caroline striding confidently through the club, looking at all the patrons inside. He reached out and placed his hand on the kneeling Julius' head, pulsing him back unto that familiar trance like state, where waiting patiently before adding more to his conditioning.

"Julius, why don't you move into the chair next to me, now," Kingsman instructed, thinking this was his chance to have some fun.

The hulking guard slowly rose and moved to the chair next to Kingsman and sat down, where Kingsman instructed the man to put his hand in his open right hand, and smiled as the guard complied and placed his own hand in the hand of the mind controller.

"Don't worry Julius, this is for your own good, you are going to love it," Kingsman told the large man as he watched Caroline on the monitors. "Julius from now on you are very submissive toward me, and will obey my every command, do you understand?"

"I....understand...." the guard slowly replied.

"Good boy, Julius," Kingsman said, again pulsing arousal, enjoying as his subject's pants again began to tent. "That makes you my slave, Julius. Tell me you are my slave. Now."

"Ii amm yyour ssslaavee..." Julius stuttered out, out of confusion and arousal.

"Good boy, Julius," Kingsman praised. "You will get used to obeying Julius."

"Ok..." the man replied.

"Your response is 'yes, Master'," Kingsman ordered. "Because all slaves have a Master."

"Yes Master," Julius parrotted.

"Are you single, Julius?" Kingsman asked

"I have a girlfriend, Master," the guard answered.

"Please take out a picture of her, I want to see what a hulk like you is dating," Kingsman added as Caroline continued her circulating through the club.

"Yes, Master," Julius said, taking out his phone and finding the picture and holding it in front of Kingsman.

"Good boy, Julius," KIngsman siad. "She is quite a stunner. What's her name?"

"Courtney, Master," the large security guard replied.

"Good boy, Julius," Kingsman replied, pulsing pleasure again at the phrase. "Where did you meet?"

"I did security at an event, we met there, Master," Julius said, arousal growing.

"Do you love her, Julius?" Kingsman asked.

"Yes, Master," Julius replied.

"Good boy Julius," Kingsman said. "Unbutton and unzip the pants."

"Yes, Master," the guard said, as Kngsman freed his hand to complete the task.

"Good boy Julius," Kingsman said, taking Julius with both hands, pulsing arousal and obedience into the large security guard. "Think of how exciting it will be to make her a slave just like you, Julius."

"Ohhh..." the guard responded, as the intense pulse of pleasure coursed in him after the last thought initiated by the man with ability.

"Good boy, Julius," Kingsman said with a smile, not even looking at the guard but at the monitors, where Caroline was approaching a lone woman seated at a booth. "You just think of two things as you stroke yourself, being a slave and helping me make your girlfriend my slave too."

"Yyyeeeesss, Mmmmaaasssttteeerrr," the incredibly excited Julius answered.

"You just stroke and think of those two things quietly, like a good boy, Julius," the mind controller said as he increased the level of arousal and obedience in his new sub.

Kingsman focused on the monitors in front of him, and watched as Caroline began to complete her assignment.

"You look completely bored," Caroline said as she sat across from a perky blonde wearing a bit too much makeup and clothes that were a bit too revealing. "Not to mention uncomfortable."

Caroline shot her hand across the small round table, "I'm Caroline."

The girl, a bit unsure what to do, reciprocated, revealing her name as she took the hand, saying simply "Melanie."

"No offense Melanie, but you look bored and out of place here, why is that?" Caroline asked, taking the lead in the interaction.

"I usually don't go out to clubs like this," the bosomy blonde replied. "It just isn't my thing. Friends dragged me out here."

"And they went off in different directions, trolling for guys, leaving you here," Caroline said. "How nice of them."

"Yeah, it is what usually happens," Melanie replied with a sigh. "They love the dance party upstairs. Not my thing."

"And you are left on your own, even to get home," Caroline speculated. "That's not nice at all."

"Yeah, kinda." the pretty blond siad, staring at the table.

"Well I heard a lot about this club from my friends back at school, so while I am here interviewing for a job I decided to come here and check it out," Caroline said. "Because when I am at home, I am just like you. The out of place, left behind, go home alone by an Uber girl. "

"Oh..." Melanie answered, feeling like she understood this new person a lot better with that admission. "Well I totally get that. What is the job?"

"Exercise science specialist at a potential new club," Caroline told the blond. "I graduate this semester with a degree in it."

"That's really a cool thing," Melanie said. "I hope that works out for you."

"So what do you do, Melanie?" Caroline asked.

"I am a dental assistant," the girl replied.

"And you are out on a work night?" Caroline asked in fake horror.

"No, actually our office is only open Monday through Thursday," Melanie replied. "The doctors love three day weekends."

"Well, if you don't mind I would love to sit and talk more," Caroline asked sweetly, dropping her bag on the table across from Melanie. "Mind if I leave this here? I need to get some water, you want a drink?"

"Oh no problem, just water if you don't mind?" Melanie replied, not particularly concerned she was being joined, since Caroline seemed a kindred spirit in terms of being out of place at clubs.

Caroline took her wallet out of the purse and made her way to the bar, where the bartender eventually made her way to her, took her order and gave her 2 glasses of water, with straws and ice.

As she paid the bartender, the college slave took out cash as well as a plastic tube, and held it in her hand as she gave the bartender a $50 bill. With her thumb, she broke the top of the plastic tube and placed her hand over one of the glasses, emptying the contents of the small tube into the water. As she took the change, she left a tip, then put the bills back in her wallet, along with the now empty tube, and closed and zipped the wallet.

She placed a second straw in the glass with the added ingredient, stirred it, grabbed a napkin and wiped off her hands, then brought the drinks back where Melanie was still seated, alone.

"Wow, that took longer than expected," Caroline lamented. "Sorry about that Melanie."

"Yeah it got so crowded all the sudden," Melanie replied. "My friends will be so happy."

"But not you? Not your thing at all is it," Caroline said, holding her glass up in a 'cheers' pose with her new friend.

Caroline watched as Melanie took a drink of her water, and waited. She was not at all nervous or scared or apprehensive about drugging a stranger, in her mind it was just what she had to do. It was her assignment today. One she was ordered to enjoy and be focused on.

The fitness expert made small talk as she slowly saw the signs that her new cute blond friend was starting to feel the effects. In the control room, Kingsman watched, smiling like a proud parent as he noticed the same effect on the blonde.

"Julius, how are you feeling? Do you want your girlfriend to be my slave too?" Kingsman asked, as the guard continued to repeat his mantra as he stroked his full mast manhood.

"Yyessss, Mmmmassssstttteeerr...." the guard replied.

"Good boy, Julius," Kingsman said. "Tomorrow we will meet and make that happen, tell me your address and what time your girlfriend will be there."

The guard never missed a beat as she stroked his cock and told his new master everything he was instructed to do, providing the address and information as KIngsman put the info into his phone.

In the club, Melanie started to struggle with her vision.

"What's wrong, Mel?" Caroline asked.

"My eyes.... Blurry..." Melanie said softly. "Tired..."

"Of course you are Mel." Caroline said as she sidled into the same side of the booth as the drugged girl. "All you need to do though is focus on my voice and do what I tell you, ok?"

"O k," the girl replied softly.

"You can open your eyes, Mel, look at me ok?" Caroline instructed.

"O k..." Melanie replied.

'Finish your water, Mel," Caroline ordered.

Melanie put the straws to her lips and began drinking. She did not stop until the glass was empty. Caroline smiled as the girl obeyed without thinking.

"Melanie, pay close attention to what I am saying to you, it is the most important thing you have ever heard in your life, don't say a word until I tell you, understand?"

Melanie simply nodded.

"You are a slave, you have always wanted to be a slave, and soon I will take you to your new MIstress. It is the best news you have ever heard and you are very happy to finally realize your dream of being a slave," Caroline told the dental hygienist. "I am your best friend and the person you trust the most in the world, after Mistress."

12