Ability - Rescue Ch. 14

Story Info
The game is on, everything is on the line.
5.2k words
4.56
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for tomorrow, Jonah?" Dr, Sofia Sorina asked her 'partner', as they prepared to head to the event where Jonah Hale was being honored as "Man of the Year".

"I am, Doctor," Hale replied icily, his control having been eroded away by the craftwork of the cunning psychiatrist.

"Excellent," the doctor answered, as she looked to Kingsman. "I wish you were going, darling."

Marcus Kingsman looked at his Mistress and shrugged his shoulders, saying, "I get too much attention when I go to these events after the whole Phillips thing. And it is Master's night."

"How lovely you are darling, knowing these things and deferring so as to not take away from the person being honored," Sofia said, gently squeezing her submissive lover's hand, as Kingsman playfully pulsed arousal as they connected physically. "Not now, darling, but definitely later!"

"Of course, Mistress," Kingsman answered with a smile.

"Now, darling, you will keep an eye on things here," the psychiatrist told Kingsman. "If you need me, text me, we will be on stage for the event. I sent a message that you are the point person here while we attend this event. "

"Thank you Mistress, I won't let you down," the man with ability replied.

"I know you won't, darling," Sofia answered. "Come now, Jonah, we need to get going."

"Yes, Doctor," Hale answered, feeling his body follow her instructions.

*******

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Alicia asked for the hundredth time.

"Absolutely not," Nikki answered. "But it is our best chance. At least it will all be over tonight."

"Yeah, but I hate the thought of being a slave again..." Alicia replied with emotion.

"Yeah...." Nikki said. "But we have work to do, let's focus on that for now."

The pair, dressed in dark loose fitting clothes, met NIkki's Uncle Mike as they drove to the location they decided to use for their efforts to see if they could figure out this whole situation.

"Everything you need is set up, my team just finished," Mike began. "Here are your communications devices, the channels are set for the three of us to communicate. These will still work after I jam Hale's communications."

The trio made their way to the empty warehouse, set in a quiet, remote area, as Mike brought them to the top floor where the video monitors were set to see the entire building.

"Nikki, you can see everything from here in this third floor room. These monitors are where my team will be stationed," Mike said. "All the equipment you asked for is set throughout the building. Lights dark. Alicia, you know the layout?"

"Yeah, I'm good," the former Alexis Phillips responded.

"Remember we may not be able to stick around, depending on the teams Hale sends," Mike responded. "I know his tendencies, so we can at least take them off the playing field for you."

"Thanks Uncle Mike," Nikki said, giving him a hug. "Hope to see you later..."

********

"And now. ladies and gentlemen, we honor our Man of the Year, Jonah Hale..." the emcee announced as a video played showing Jonah Hale in his charitable moments before the string of speakers began lining up to wax poetically on the greatness of the man.

In the Hale building, Kingsman was the point person if anything went wrong on the slavery front. In one suite on site, Caroline and her new friend, the dental hygienist Melanie, were 'bonding' as submissive sisters, getting more and more into their Mistress command to learn every intimate detail of one another.

In a second suite, federal agent turned slave to Sofia Sorina Cassidy Doherty was efficient in disciplining her fiance, the disgraced computer expert Edward Meeks, who failed miserably in locating the equipment taken by Nicole Harrison. The couple spent their days as normal, Doherty as a spy within her federal agency looking out for any issues that could face Hale or Sorina, Meeks working the menial jobs in the computer analyst section of Hale's operation following his demotion.

Jasmine Ryan, brought in by Kingsman as the new computer technology lead, kept watch as well, to see if any sign of the missing equipment from former Hale employee and researcher Nicole Harrison turned up. Using her capabilities as a computer hacker often precluded her from other uses, but her loyalty and devotion were unwavering after the efforts of Sofia Sorina.

Hale and Sorina were at the event with a small security team of the driver and one bodyguard who blended in with the surroundings once at events, and Hale left his Alpha Response Team on call just in case something happened, as he traditionally did when going to public places or events.

Once the festivities kicked into high gear, the girls' plan began.

At the empty building, NIkki received a text that the festivities honoring Hale had begun.

"Showtime everyone," Nikki called into her communication device. "Here goes everything."

Nikki turned on her borrowed work computer from her time as a researcher at Hale's building, and watched and waited. She looked at Alicia, and gave her a kiss and sent her to the bottom floor with her bag of tricks.

"Divide and conquer, freaky genius girl," Alicia said, breaking the kiss.

"Kick ass, Supertits," Nikki responded.

Alicia made her way to the ground floor, which she knew like the back of her hand from the practice Nikki and her Uncle put her through.

********

"You're not going to believe this," Jasmine Ryan said, out of breath from running. "I got a fucking ping and a location on that computer that researcher stole!"

"Excellent, Jasmine," Kingsman replied. "I'll text the Mistress and Master for procedures."

KIngsman forwarded the information, where the pair of mind controllers looked at each other and shrugged. As the pair looked at one another, Hale punched out a quick text, showed it to Dr. Sorina, who nodded, and then sent it to Kingsman.

"Take Ryan with you to provide exact location, you two go to the site and investigate. Take Agent Doherty with you and have Meeks on computers at the office. Bring Alpha Response in position. Forward information ASAP on what you find. Take what you need from the labs."

Kingsman called the Alpha Team leader, and had Jasmine provide the coordinates for them to go to be backup. Heathen interrupted the pretty agent's disciplining of Meeks and informed them of their roles. On the way to the car, Kingsman, Doherty and Jasmine stopped in the lab and picked up a few tube containers of the mind control drug- the one most recently used by Caroline.

Once the drug was packed away, the trio picked up the go bags set for emergencies and made their way to follow the coordinates sent by the signal, Jasmine giving directions all along the way,

From the rooftop, Moke directed his team, and noted and relayed information as Hale's crews arrived.

'OK ladies, we have three suv's, 3 men in each, and a sedan pulling up, all lights out," he relayed. "Gentlemen, make sure you take out the leader first, you know how to identify them."

The sedan with Kingsman pulled up to the front of the building, which was pitch black inside and out, save for a few lights on the top floor and around the exterior of the building.

"OK ladies, sedan, three passengers, one male driver and two female passengers," Mike said. "Confirmed driver is Kingsman, female front passenger is Ryan, unidentified female in back."

Nikki was nervous, not knowing who the second female was, knowing Sorina was at the event with Hale. Alicia focused in on her responsibility and didn't pay much attention worrying about the extra person.

"Ok gentleman, SUVs are pulling into surveillance locations as we discussed. You are a go to intercept," MIke said as the three vehicles pulled to a stop, lights off, from the high ground looking down on the building below. "Report when ready."

Hale's men exited each vehicle, and Mike's men, situated behind all the vehicles, took aim at the men they established as the leader of the team first. MIke had only one man for each of the three vehicles, partly because of the danger, mostly because it was Hale, who they did not want to cross. Hale's men separated, and got into their nests to watch the building, waiting for a signal.

"Station 1, in position," the voice cracked.

Shortly after, the other two men eyeing the other two Hale SUVs were in position.

Like clockwork, the three snipers fired darts at the leader, then turned, reloaded and fired at the other two, who were at intervals of between 10 and 15 feet apart.

"Station 1, all clear, three hits, three out..."

"Station 2, all clear, three hits, three out..."

"Station 3, all clear, three hits, three out..."

"Excellent, stations, you are cleared for cleanup and extraction," Mike said. "Will rendezvous for chase after extraction of device here, will advise."

Inside, NIkki maintained her position on the top floor, watching the monitors that laid out the entire building for her. On the first floor, Alicia was in position where she could see the front entry and the rear entry of the open space warehouse. Her plan was to go to the side where Jasmine Ryan went, and take an opportunity to take her out. After that, she was to lead Kingsman to NIkki on the third floor.

"Ladies, we have confirmed disabling of all exterior threats, ready to proceed with device extraction," Mike relayed.

"Device is on the way to the roof," Nikki answered, taking the computer she had from Hale and climbing to the roof, where Mike waited, door open with no exterior threats available.

"Here you go, Uncle Mike," Nikki said, handing the computer over. "Be careful and thank you."

"I wish I could do more, but the odds are more even now," Mike relayed. "I will keep them on the move away from here as long as I can. I will jam communications once I exit the roof. You have visitors, get back in there..."

Mike turned and moved to the side of the roof where Station 2 was set, and he looked to see that there was no company waiting for him as he prepared to climb down.

Nikki made her way to the monitors and informed her partner that the three had entered the building through the back, and were now in the warehouse.

Once inside, the three slowly made their way across the open space to where some offices and hallway doors were. The only exit outside was where they entered, so they began their way toward the center hall. Nikki informed Alicia of the three and their location, and the pretty blonde, dressed in all black, took her bag and headed away from the building side that Mike exited.

"Shit, signal's moving..." Jasmine said out loud, as she pointed to the side of the building opposite where Alicia went. "That way..."

"Let's move," Kingman said, as he pointed to the center hall door, moving quickly. "That's odd..."

Kingsman noticed that all the hallway doors were opened. He pointed at them and motioned to Agent Doherty, who understood immediately how odd that would be.

"Most places close doors...." The agent said.

Once the three entered the hall, Nikki let Alicia know. On that notification, realizing all three were headed in the opposite direction, Alicia pulled out a hollow metal pipe and threw it across the hall, into the smaller space. The noise of the pipe clanking off the cement floor jolted the three moving to locate the computer.

"Keep going, I got this," Agent Doherty offered, as she turned, sling her arms through the back pack and headed toward Alicia, drawing her gun.

"Shit, it's up a floor... two.... Maybe on the roof?" Jasmine said, pointing to the stairs at the end of the hall, leading the pair to get there and head upstairs.

As Agent Doherty ran down the hall, Alicia listened as the footsteps got closer. She noticed the Agent move by, heading to the sound across the hall, and as the agent stopped to turn into the space where Alicia threw the pipe, Alicia sprinted across the hall and tackled the former Agent from behind, crashing on top of her as they landed across the hall. The surprised agent never knew what hit her, as she was hit with a blast from a taser.

Alicia peeked out in the hall as the blonde agent lay on the floor, and Alicia realized she was alone. The dazed agent, eyes wide open, stayed motionless as Alicia pulled her backpack off, then zip tied her ankles and her wrists, dragging her to an exposed fire sprinkler pipe that ran from floor to ceiling, where she tethered the agent to the pipe.

"One down," Alicia thought as she looked through the backpack, deciding that it was best to keep it and know what was inside. "What the fuck is this..."

Alicia pulled out a small plastic tube, filled with a clear liquid, with no writing on it. Also inside were what looked like energy drinks.

"Nobody packs energy drinks to a break-in..." Alicia thought as she picked up the plastic tube. "What the fuck are these..."

With a wicked smile, she looked over at the agent, who was starting to come around. Alicia took out a ball gag from her bag, and hooked it on the agent. She then held the gag away from her mouth just slightly, and took the tube, broke it open, and poured it in the mouth of the agent, then snapping the ball gag in her mouth so the fluid could not be spit out.

Alicia opened the channel to talk to Nikki, as she looked at the now tied agent to see what happened after she opened the tube and poured its contents into her mouth.

"Nik 2 coming your way," Alicia said. "One down. They have some weird tubes with clear fluid in it, no idea what it is..."

"Don't do anything with it, we have no idea what it is," Nikki replied. "Keep going with the plan. Uncle Mike should jam all their communications any second once he reaches the truck and pulls out of here..."

"Too late, I opened one of these tubes and poured it down this blonde bitch's throat and reattached the ball gag..." Alicia said.

"Wait.... What?!?" Nikki replied with a start. "That's not the plan.... We need to make sure these two split up..."

"Be there in a sec, this bitch is getting really glassy eyed here...." Alicia responded. "I'll let you know what I figure out..."

NIkki shook her head and watched as the pair of Ryan and Kingsman methodically moved through the second floor.

"So what do we have here," Alicia said as she moved over to the fallen Cassidy Doherty, who once again ingested the drug that made her compliant.

"What's your name?" Alicia asked as she stared into the agent's rapidly glazing eyes.

"Mmmmppphhh," the agent replied, sound muffled by the ball gag.

"Oh shit, yeah..." Alicia said as she removed the ball gag from the mouth, but aru=ound her head ready to be replaced. "Don't scream, tell me your name."

"Cassidy," the agent replied.

"Do you know what these are for?" Alicia asked, holding up a pair of the plastic tubes with clear liquid in them.

"Drugs to obey..." the agent answered, her eyes glassy and her mind wide open for suggestions.

"No shit...." Alicia said. "Well Cassidy, what do you do and who do you work for?"

"Federal agent. I work for Mr. Hale..." Agent Doherty responded quietly.

"Wow, ok," Alicia said as she looked in her bag and pulled out a few items.

"Well Agent Cassidy, you love bondage and get excited being tied up like this, you won't try to untie yourself until help arrives," Alicia said as she pulled down the agent's pants and panties. "In fact you are just going to sit right here and enjoy the toys and being bound. It's your most favorite thing in the world..."

Alicia pulled out the rubber dildo and slid it inside the agent as she got excited by being tied up. Alicia then pulled out a pair of nipple clamps, opened Cassidy's button up shirt and pulled off her bra, and placed the clamps on the agent's nipples.

"I was saving these for after I kicked Jasmine's ass...but this still works... and I am over prepared..." Alicia thought to herself.

"Cassidy, quietly in your head just keep thinking and repeating 'I love bondage, I am so excited when I am bound and fucked like this, I am a bondage queen,' Alicia ordered.

Alicia pulled back, and replaced the ball gag to its rightful place in the mouth of the new bondage queen. She smiled as she saw the agent trying to mouth what she needed to repeat through the ball gag.

Alicia picked up her bag and the bag the agent brought as she moved to the back side stairs.

"Nik, it's the mind control drug..." Alicia said in her walkie. "I'm heading up to the second floor now, west side."

"I don't wanna know how you know that... but be careful with that stuff...They are at the second floor stairwell foyer, east side," Nikki informed. "Remember the plan, Alicia..."

"Got it." Alicia responded. "Divide and conquer plan noisemaker now..."

"That's a go, Alicia..." Nikki replied. "On your signal..."

"No more signal..." Ryan said in a whisper. "It's gone..."

"And no more connection to Meeks..." Kingsman replied, looking at his hand held device. "Something's going on, we've been set up..."

********

"What is going on here..." Meeks thought to himself back at the offices of Hale's building. "No connection to Kingsman or Ryan and the signal of the laptop is heading west on HIghway 15 and moving fast... with Alpha team in pursuit..."

"Sir, computer tracking signal is heading west on Highway 15 with Alpha team in pursuit." Meeks texted Hale, who was preparing to get up and give his acceptance speech as Man of the Year.

"No contact with Kingsman or Ryan, advise..."

As Hale remained occupied with the proceedings, Sofia Sorina sent a reply.

"Wait for Marcus Kingsman's response or 30 minutes before sending in Gamma Team. Notify Gamma leader to go to last known location and wait for instructions. After 30 minutes, send them in. Contact Alpha team and have them report. Inform me of all happenings."

********

Alicia bolted down the metal stairs, where she took out a metal bar and threw it up the stairs only to have it follow her back down. Quickly she made her way into the room closest to the stairs, where she stood behind the door.

From the third floor, Nikki opened her door and threw a metal pipe out onto the cement floor across the room to the opposite side. Back at the monitors, she looked to see what the pair were going to do.

"You head down, I will head up, meet back here in 5 minutes," Kingsman instructed Ryan, who handed him the tracking device for the computer which no longer worked.

"Got it," Ryan said, checking her watch. "See you in 5..."

Ryan headed down the stairs toward the noise.

"Plan A in effect, Ryan headed down, I have KIngsman..." Nikki said.

"Perfect..." Alicia said. "Can't fucking wait..."

Alicia was excited that she did not have to track back upstairs with her target, Jasmine Ryan headed her way. She trusted Nikki would handle her half and Kingsman.

As Ryan walked down the hall toward her, gun in hand, she heard Ryan checking every door, which unlike the first floor had every door locked save for the one left open that she now hid behind. As Jasmine finally made her way to the door Alicia was behind on the hinge side, she heard the door creak more open. As Ryan entered the room, Alicia saw the gun as it entered first.

Alicia took a step and kicked the hand holding the gun hard with her right foot, sending the gun across the room, and Jasmine Ryan tumbling sideways into the room. Moving fast, Alicia rushed to Jasmine and knocked her to the floor, turning the lights on, further disorienting Ryan. Alicia moved and picked up the gun, took the clip of bullets out of it and threw the pieces in different directions.

"Sorry NIkki, gonna have to go to plan revenge...." Alicia said to herself.

Ryan made it to her knees, seeing Alicia standing, arms folded, staring at her.

"Hey bitch," Alicia said. "I have waited a long time for this....I am going to kick your ass for how you treated me..."

12