Ability - Rescue Ch. 15

Story Info
Shocking turn of events...
4.7k words
4.78
1.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ability Rescue 15

"That's right Alexis, you remember the feelings, the compulsions to do exactly what I tell you to do," the mind controller Marcus Kingsman continued as he continued his assault conditioning the girl into obedience. "And by now you just want to enjoy that pleasure, and associate that pleasure with obedience, isn't that right Miss Phillips?"

The woman formerly known as Alexis Phillips looked into the eyes of her captor and tormentor and cried, and tried to shake her head no, while no words would emerge from her mouth.

"You can stop crying now, Alexis," Kingsman said, continuing to use his connection with the girl to recondition her. "Embrace it, you know obedience to me is the ultimate pleasure, and a level of pleasure you cannot refuse..."

She immediately stopped crying, and felt her body reach full arousal. Her breathing got more ragged, as the pulses changed her body, and she felt them in her mind as well.

"I am much more powerful and direct with my ability now, Miss Phillips," the mind controller continued. "You may not want to obey me from this moment forward, but you will obey me."

Alexis blushed crimson as her body heated from the level of arousal being forced on her from the mind controller, as a loud moan was emitted from deep inside her.

On the third floor, Nicole Harrison watched in horror as her girlfriend was being reconditioned. SHe wanted to rush to confront the mind controller, but caution was the order of the day so the same fate did not befall her as well. It was a difficult discussion, but the women agreed that it would be best to disengage and back off if in this very situation.

Nikki cried as her girlfriend succumbed to the onslaught, which she watched on video.

"From this second on, you will do everything I instruct you to do, even if you do not want to do it, do you understand?" Kingsman asked, smiling as he saw the last hope of defiance leave the eyes of his once again victim.

From the ground, Alexis/Alicia nodded.

"Very good. Now, who is here with you helping you on the other end of that communication device?" Kingsman asked, still putting the finishing touches on his once again slave.

"Nikki....." she reluctantly said.

"Ah yes, that lovely little researcher, Nicole Harrison," Kingsman said as he continued his pulsing assault. "And with these cameras I see through the building, she can see everything as well?"

"Yes..." Alicia/Alexis blurted out, unable to stop herself.

"That's 'yes, Master'," Kingsman ordered. "A slave and whore have to know their place, do you understand?

"Yesss, Mmmmassterr." the once again submissive stuttered out in spite of a fading effort against.

"Now, hand me the earpiece and the hand held communicator, Miss Phillips," Kingsman demanded. Holding out a hand.

Slowly the defeated once again submissive removed the ear piece, then took the communication from her belt and held them up for her Master.

"To your knees, slave," Kingsman instructed, taking the communications instruments.

The slave moved to her knees.

"Back straight, big smile," Kingsman instructed, as he grabbed the hands of his submissive, opened her palms, and placed each palm on the underside of her breasts.

"You will kneel and present your best assets to whoever you are kneeling before, hold those tits up, they are your best feature," Kingsman teased with disdain as he prepared to use the communication device to converse with Nikki. "What floor is your girlfriend on?"

"Third, Master," the kneeling slave gave up immediately.

Kingsman nodded and smiled, cupping the chin of his once again prize. He pulsed arousal and obedience in a heavy dose. The girl rocked a bit from the intensity. Her Master simply smiled.

"Miss Harrison, I do hope you are enjoying the show," Kingsman said. "I think you should come down and join your girlfriend, who knows, you may even enjoy it..."

As he intimated that NIkki may enjoy the same fate as her girlfriend, Kingsman pulsed another heavy dose of arousal, causing the kneeling slave to moan. Loudly.

"Did you hear that, seems your girlfriend thinks that's a wonderful idea," Kingsman taunted. "But please do come down, we have things to discuss."

Unsure whether the girl on the third floor was coming down or leaving the building, Kingsman pushed his advantage over his slave and played to the emotions of the young couple.

"Slave, remove your top and your bra, now," Kingsman ordered, as he looked to see where the camera in the room was situated and where his next act would provide the best view for anyone watching that camera.

Kingsman moved a chair to a different location in the room while his slave complied, removing her top and her bra, all while still kneeling. Once completed the task, she replaced her hands and presented her breasts as instructed.

"You are such a natural slave," Kingsman laughed as he sat in the chair. "Assimilating tasks like presenting those tits without a reminder. Now slave, crawl to me."

Nikki watched with shock and fear on the monitor as her girlfriend crawled slowly to Kingsman, unable to resist, Tears welled up in her eyes at the fate of her lover.

"Watch carefully, Miss Harrison," Kingsman said through the communicator, shaking Nicole from her mental nightmare. "As your girlfriend becomes my whore."

NIkki stayed silent as the horror continued, unable to move. Watching helplessly.

"Good girl," Kingsman told his slave as she reached her destination between his legs as he sat, patting her head like a pet. "Unzip my pants and use your mouth to show your girlfriend what a talented whore you are going to become."

"Yes, Master," the kneeling, topless slave replied.

As she began to undo the pants of her Master, Kingsman asked, "Do you want to be a whore, slave?"

"Noooo, Master.... Please...." the girl replied, as her Master held the communicator to her mouth so her girlfriend could clearly hear the reply.

"But you will, you can't resist, can you slave," Kingsman derided.

"Nooo.... Mmmasster...." the poor girl replied.

"Very good, now get to work, it is very important that you complete my every command to your best ability, is that clear?" KIngman instructed as the girl got to work.

A muffled 'yess' was heard as the girl's mouth was full.

"Miss Harrison, I know you are watching, I do hope you are enjoying the show," Kingsman provoked. "As you can see your girlfriend is using her talent. Now come on down so we can talk about your future."

Nikki still sat frozen as she watched the horror on the monitor as her girlfriend bobbed up and down from her knees on the cock of her Master.

"Are you focused on doing your very best work here, slave?" Kingsman asked, pulling the girl free from his cock so she could answer clearly.

"Yes, Master," She replied, and immediately after her answer Kingsman pushed her head back between his legs so she could continue her efforts.

"People are going to pay very good money for using her, MIss Harrison," KIngsman mocked. "You should join her, I promise you'll love it."

NIkki snapped.

"Fuck you, I'm on my way you son of a bitch," Nikki yelled as she began to put on rubber gloves and a bulky coat.

She stood up, pulled her bag over her shoulder and began to head down the stairs toward the action.

"Well this should be fun," Kingsman said as he heard the loud thumping on the stairs. "You just stay focused on my voice, slave girl."

Kneeling, the girl made eye contact and nodded while never stopping her servicing her Master. It made the mind controller chuckle. The Master heard NIkki outside the door and waited a moment.

"Please, come on in, Miss Harrison," Kingsman said. "Do anything stupid and it is all over for your pretty little girlfriend. Slave, if your girlfriend harms me in any way, I want you to climb to the roof and jump off. Understand, whore?"

Kingsman pulled Alexis head away from his cock long enough to answer "Yes, Master."

"So let's talk then, asshole..." Nikki replied.

"Let's. First thing, throw the bag outside and close the door," Kingsman ordered, petting the girl between his legs on the head, watching as his adversary complied. "Second, empty your pockets and turn them inside out."

Nikki pulled her pockets out of her pants and the bulky coat, and raised her hands in a 'no weapons' pose.

"Good girl, so far you obey like your girlfriend here," Kingsman said. "By the way, she is very talented as you can see, she will make a lot of money being rented out for just this purpose."

"So are we here for a sex show orchestrated by a sad little bully or something else?" Nikki asked, frustrated at seeing her girlfriend kneeling and bobbing between the knees of the mind controller.

"Oh we have much to discuss," Kingsman said. "Now remove the coat and throw it in the corner like a good little girl."

NIkki removed the coat, and threw it where she was instructed, and again raised her hands. She also did a pirouette and showed her back to show nothing there.

"Happy, asshole?" Nikki asked.

"Who wouldn't be happy with such a beautiful cock sucker doing her best work?" Kingsman said. "But I do have something I want to see."

"What's that, you son of a bitch?" The researcher asked.

"I want to see your girlfriend absolutely destroy you," Kingsman said, pulling the slave off of his cock. "You may stop now, slave."

"Yes, Master," the topless girl replied.

"Now pay very careful attention," Kingsman said as he cupped the girl's chin and looked her in the eyes. "In a moment, when I tell you, you will fight and defeat your girlfriend, show her no mercy, beat her until she is unconscious, do you understand, slave?"

"I understand, Master," the slave replied, her eyes pleading not to have to do the task.

"Stand up, slave," Kingsman ordered as he cleared the chair from the room's center and moved it toward the exit. "Get ready to fight, slave."

As he moved the furniture, Nikki made her way to the corner of the room, where a rubber coated fire pipe ran floor to ceiling. She carefully reached behind the pipe, at just below shoulder height, and then stretched her right shoulder.

"How cute, stretching before you get your ass kicked," Kingsman said. "We both know you don't have it in you to fight your girlfriend to unconsciousness, because after that you have to get through me to get out of here. This is going to be fun to see. Ready, my soon to be slave?"

Nikki looked at Kingsman with disdain, and nodded.

"Slave, it's time to fight, knock her out," Kingsman said. "Go."

The topless slave got into a fighting stance as NIkki stood in the corner. Her girlfriend made a move toward her, and the crafty researcher countered, reaching behind her back and under her top at the belt.

Her girlfriend made her way toward her and began with a kick to the head that was easily ducked under, followed by a left and then a right that landed on Nikki's head, then shoulder as she reached behind her back. With a quick move, the researcher pulled out a small taser and placed it firmly into the side of her girlfriend and pulled the trigger.

Kingsman's slave fell to the floor, eyes open and drooling from the electricity that coursed through her body.

Kingsman made his way toward NIkki as he watched his slave fall to the floor, as she again reached for the fire pipe, this time pulling down a three foot electric cattle prod, which she had carefully turned on as she 'stretched' earlier.

WIth one smooth motion, NIkki placed the electric end of the prod right into the belly of Kingsman and she pushed the button on the prod as she hit the mind controller.

"Fuckkk...... " Kingsman said as he fell to the floor, trying to fight off the effects of the electricity running through him.

Kingsman hit the floor, falling to his knees, but not fully out. Nikke pulled the prod back and swung it, hitting her target in the side of the head. She again hit the button, but only a small shock was emitted this time. One more swing and Kingsman hit the floor.

Nikki moved quickly and opened the locked door and grabbed her bag, where she pulled out another taser, which she unloaded into Kignsman. The mind controller's eyes rolled back in his head as he lay on the floor.

NIkki moved quickly as she took out zip ties and secured her girlfriend's hands and feet together, then dragged her to the corner, where she secured her to the pipe.

She then dragged KIngsman to the same corner, where she fastened his hands to his sides with a bondage belt set she embarrassingly bought but needed to keep Kingsman's hands to his sides and away from her. She then fastened Kingsman to an iron beam, running restraints under his shoulders through the bongage belt, as he lay on the floor. She further hobbled the mind controller with ankle cuffs that connected together.

Once she was sure he was secure, she went into her bag and pulled out a taser and a defibrillator.

********

At Hale's office, Meeks sent a reply confirming the directions.

"Confirmed, will send Gamma to last location and wait for Kingsman reply or time to expire," Meeks texted. "Contacting Alpha team now.

Dr. Sorina replied "Keep me posted."

Meeks continued his task, and contacted Alpha Team Leader through the communication devices used for these types of activities.

"Alpha team this is HQ," Meeks began.

"HQ go ahead, this is Alpha leader," came the reply from one of Uncle MIke's men, while the real alpha team slept, handcuffed, in the vehicle after the darts knocked them out. The other vehicles were also driven by MIke's guys, again with the true Alpha team darted, sleeping and cuffed.

"Alpha leader, we have you heading west on 15, please confirm," Meeks said, looking at the tracking of the Alpha team and vehicles.

"HQ that is correct we are at mile marker 14, heading west in pursuit," Alpha leader replied.

"Pursuit of what, Alpha leader, please advise," Meeks said.

"HQ we are tracking the missing computer device in a vehicle we believe is driven by Miss Harrison," the Alpha 'leader' replied.

"Confirmed Alpha leader, stay on target," Meeks replied. "Where are Kingsman, Doherty and Ryan, Alpha leader?"

"HQ we had a visual of Kingsman, Doherty and Ryan exiting the warehouse and moving toward the city," the false leader replied. "We have confirmed communication jamming devices in the building, we believe they had the ability to destroy devices, unconfirmed."

"Alpha leader, any information on where Kingsman and Ryan were headed?" Meeks asked.

"HQ Alpha squad c intercepted Kingsman who mentioned a location where Alexis Phillips was hiding out," Uncle Mike's man replied. "Sending coordinates now."

"Confirmed, Alpha leader," Meeks replied. "Keep HQ posted..."

Meeks punched out a message to Sorina at the event.

The Doctor replied as Hale was still being feted on the dais.

"Split Gamma team, send one to updated location, one to last known location, maintain timeline in regard to Kingsman reply and entry...."

********

Nikki needed to work fast, she realized time was not moving in her favor before Kingsman woke up and Hale's team showed up again, but she hoped Uncle Mike's activity slowed them down to buy enough time. She collected the cattle prod, taser and a defibrillator from her collection of items and brought them to where Kingsman laid, still unconscious.

She pulled up his shirt and attached the defibrillator pads and began charging the machine. As she did, Alicia, more Alexis after her encounter with the mind controller began to awaken.

"What the fuck did you do to Master?" Alexis asked loudly.

'Shit, not now babe I have to try what we discussed on Kingsman, and now," Nikke replied, looking at her girlfriend, still under the influence of Kingsman.

"Let me outta here I need to get to the roof! Bitch!" Alexis yelled as she thrashed about.

Nikki looked over at her girlfriend, and took a deep breath as she continued her ranting. The researcher took a deep breath and took out a red and black ball gag and moved over to where her girlfriend was tethered to the pipe. She wrestled the rubber gag over her head, and struggled to put the ball gag in her mouth as Alexis refused to cooperate, instead swearing and yelling about what happened to her and her Master and a need to get to the roof.

"Sorry sweetie, this is for your own good," Nikki said as she finally got the ball in place in her girlfriend's mouth, quieting the yelling into muffled sounds instead.

Nikki moved back to Kingsman, who was beginning to awaken. The researcher moved swiftly to the defibrillator, which she turned on.

"What the fuck are you doing..." Kingsman croaked out after being struck by the high voltage cattle prod into unconsciousness, and currently feebly struggling against the bonds that held him in place.

"Seeing if I can change you, basically," Nikki responded. "I did a ton of research on you after we met, and after you touched me in the coffee shop at Hale's building. But something Alicia said made sense to me."

"You mean Alexis Phillips? That self centered bitch? She said something that actually made sense?" Kingsman replied. "Seems unlikely..."

"Well now you're just an asshole," Nikki said, in reply as she finished her work to prepare for her attempt to reset Kingsman.

"So the way I figure things, your superpower, for lack of a better term, works based on electrical impulses," Nikki began. "And much like a computer or any electronic device, we need a 'reset'."

Nikki took the defibrillator pads and placed them on Kingsman's chest, and waited for the connection to be read by the machine.

"It won't work, you bitch," Kingsman said. "Defibrillators don't work on healthy hearts. The computer won't turn on."

"Oh, that is on automatic defibrillators, this is semi-automatic," Nikki said, hearing the beeps indicating the machine was ready to administer a shock. "Which means I can override it and send a shock anyway."

With that, the pretty researcher hit the button, and sent a shock into Kingsman, whose body reacted to the voltage by stiffening and then going limp. Nikki left the machine attached, waiting to see what happened when Kingsman recovered from the shock. NIkki immediately hit the button making sure the machine reset to fire again if needed.

"Fuck you bitch, when I am free you are soo fucked..." Kingsman slowly threatened. "You and that slut will pay...."

"Well, as of right now, you seem to be the one who is fucked," NIkki replied, as she looked over at her girlfriend, who was still thrashing trying to escape to complete her commands from the tied up mind controller. "I guess we need to try it again..."

NIkki hit the button again as soon as it beeped, again sending voltage into the mind controller, who again thrashed about momentarily, then went stiff before relaxing again.

"Fuckkkk," Kingsman let out once able to recover. "I will kill you when I get free...."

"Well, that's not happening right now," Nikki said as she recalibrated her plan. "I guess we need more power...."

"What the fuck do you mean...." Kingsman said, sweating and blinking trying to pulse his own body back to normal.

"A power surge will cause any electrical equipment to reset," NIkki said. "It will shut down, and then restart. That's what I am going to do with you..."

"What the fuck do you think will happen if you do that?" Kingsman asked.

"Well, one thing may be that you have no more power at all," the researcher started. "The second is you may be reset to when you first got your power and had no idea what you were doing. The third is that it could kill you. Those are the three options that my models predicted most."

"You're insane..." Kingsman said. "It won't fucking work, just give up now..."

"I'm insane?" NIkki said as she hooked up a second defibrillator on Kingsman, placing a second set of pads on his chest. "You're the motherfucker who is screaming about killing me, and the sick fuck that just does what his crazy psychopath girlfriend tells him to..."

12