Ablutions, Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ja99
ja99
378 Followers

I smiled, but spoke softly, she didn't want to hear loud things. "Just. Got. Lucky."

Her chortle said, "Oh, no you didn't. That's not what lucky is."

She pushed me, enough to lay me flat, then kissed her way down my body, and I had a feeling I knew what was coming. I'd had very little luck with Sue Abernathy apart from her once just-barely feeling my package through my pants. That was all she'd done, and then immediately moved on and that was done. This? Was not that!

Talia wasn't stopping. She found my cock to be up and ready, and then?

HOT WET BLISS!

She sucked me in and started stroking with her hand at the same time, humming as she went.

I'd just had a supremely sensual experience licking her, so I was already turned on, but I might have been another two or three minutes of her doing that and... and... "AHHHH!!!" I was coming! I pulsed out, my hips thrusting uncontrollably, pushing up and still she sucked on me, sucking hard and rubbing, her lips and tongue gliding over the hypersensitive head of my cock even as I came.

Pulsing and pulsing wracked my whole body, involuntary situps and deep groans to go with them.

She slowed down, though aftershocks kept hitting me with spasms that drove my hips up randomly with some fervor.

She pulled off and smacked her lips. "Hmmm! Very nice! Thank you!"

"Ohhhh wowwwwwwww..."

What do you say to a good blowjob?

I knew what to say. "Thank you!"

She chuckled, I think I owe you about 23 more of those, just to stay even."

"Oh. Okay!!"

We laughed.

She moved up my body and lay by my side. "I hope I did a good job. Mom told me some tricks, but I've had limited practice."

"Absolutely amazing. Thank you."

"Oh, you're not done yet, mister."

I was confused. "Not...?"

"I have a certain itch. It's really hard to scratch, it's kind of deep. I think you might be able to reach it, but not with your fingers."

"Oooooooh." I smiled, "I'm glad to try."

"Good. Give it a minute."

"Hmmm...."

"You focused on my boobs for a long time. You spent some time imagining, then?"

I wasn't going to be tricked. "I'm a perfect gentleman in madrigals, changing. I don't stare, I don't think."

She laughed. "You don't have to stare, Kevin. We all know where you're looking."

I turned it around. "And you weren't looking at me?"

"Duh! Of course I'm looking! You're a runner. I'm not insane. Those legs!"

I laughed. "Hairy legs do it for you?" My legs weren't that hairy, just somewhat. Not like Jason Simms, he had back hair, too, and super-dark hair all over.

"You're just fine, Kev. No part of you is a ... concern."

Her voice showed she had some deep appreciation of my parts and that was somewhat encouraging.

We chatted some more about the other girls in chorus. "So, you have favorites?"

"Wow, is that a loaded question."

"Just asking."

There were some girls in chorus in general who were more, and less, attractive. I wasn't stupid. "I'd say that every girl there has something that's a best-feature, and I have enjoyed noting what those best features are."

"You're not the only one, Kev... who appreciates... features." Her kisses started, and she moved down my body again, rubbing herself against me, letting her breasts trail over my skin giving delight from the points that were her nipples.

Going down over my cock, almost as fast in rising to the opportunity as she was in grasping it, it wasn't more than two minutes before she slowed her licking and jacking to just kiss, and seemingly dribble spit on the underside of my penis.

This was confusing until she came up my body and straddled my hips.

"I want to start on top, we can switch halfway if you want."

"Okay?" I was nervous. She was going to punch my V-card.

"You ready for this, cowboy? Big moment. Should I stop? You want a rain-check?"

I wasn't going to let this get away from me. "Now Is Good." I had an open-eyed, open-mouthed grin and added a fast-nod, over-enthusiastic, for comedic effect. It worked.

She laughed, "Okay then."

My mood went back to serious and sensual and full of the import of this moment.

Some things build up over years and you can see them coming for miles, and then they happen, and it's like driving over the crest of a slow hill, yes, you're there, that's just where you are.

Other life events are more sudden - a jarring result on a test (for good or ill), a girlfriend saying no-thanks, or a girl but barely-known pulling you under a tree and kissing you (or, asking to be kissed).

This was an event long dreamed, anticipated in myriad fantasies and what-ifs. Instead, though, in the moment? It was a calm thing, a happy building-up and (despite knowing it could all go sideways at the last minute) all it took to finish the task was Actually Doing it.

Would we? Yes... we were... She was there, I was under her and waiting.

I wasn't anticipating. I wasn't dreaming. I was living in the moment - a moment I'll remember with warm and happy and even loving certainty, for the rest of my life.

Straddling my hips, she pushed my cock back and painted up over her lips, then sat back farther, getting me positioned... and...

And...

HOT. WET. ENCLOSING. FULLNESS. BEAUTY.

An ecstasy of OH YESSS softness and gentle embrace, sank down on my cock, her hips falling onto me as she sat on my lap. My cock was ALL the way up and in her, INSIDE of Talia! My cock was inside Talia!!!

Whua?

My brain made some logical sense of this, sure, but mostly I was just living in the moment and letting the sensuality of it all flow through me.

She rose and fell, leaning forward to rest her arms on my shoulders.

I held onto her hips and then let my hands roam up her sides, gliding firmly over her undulating ribs, soft skin treating my fingertips to silken baby-soft yum, until I could grasp her breasts. Supporting them slightly, squeezing, loving the feeling of them moving with my hands, I tried to give some words to this but nothing was right.

"There's... This is ... beyond?"

"Let it happen, Kevin. Just... feel me, and I'm gonna feel you."

"Ohhh. Okay..."

And, that's what happened.

I just felt her, and let her move on me, rising and falling steadily, my cock going up and into her, her pussy holding me oh-so-tightly, warm to hot, wet and slippery and perfect.

Talia was enjoying herself, I could tell, but she wasn't aiming for an orgasm, either. She was focused on me, on what I was feeling, and wow, was I feeling!

I pulled her down to me, my hand by the side of her face, having her pause her motions enough to let us Kiss.

Tender Kisses.

Tender, beautiful, Joined-In-Sex and Joined-in-Kiss emotional connection.

She pulled off the kiss and resumed moving, riding and letting her breasts rub against my chest, her nipples prominent points making their own tickles on me that just added more perfection to an already perfect process.

I moved my hands down, one across her back, one down her lower back to feel her hips moving up and down, grinding on me, giving my cock something to rub. My hips were thrusting, too.

UP and in, UP and in, down relax, UP and in, I got faster and felt myself approaching.

"Yes, Kev, yes, push in there, push in, feel me? Feel me grabbing you? I'm grabbing, Kevin. Your pussy-grabber is holding you, holding it, feeling it move, push me! Push me! Oh yeah...!"

I was grunting up a storm, grunting and loving the freedom. For some reason, I wasn't concerned with noise. Talia's screaming earlier told me sound wasn't a problem, and I wasn't going to worry about it. I was going to let out of my mouth whatever sound happened to naturally form there, and That Was Fine.

"Ohhhhh GOD I'm ... uhhhhh ..... Ohhhhhhfuukkkk, URhnnnnngG!!!!! URhnnnnngG!!!!! URhnnnnngG!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!" I CAME! BEAUTIFUL fireworks and CLNCHnnnng fireworks yesss I was PUsh clench ffuuuuuck yeah...

Pressing down with my one hand and holding her oh-so-tight with my other, I rose off the bed in an arch myself and pushed my cock just about as far into Talia as I possibly could push.

Yes, that was the correct thing! OH MY GOD that was the right place to be and wow!

Grunting as I went, guttural deep noises coming from my mouth in a way I heard after I made them, my sounds were certainly showing and carrying my feelings out to the world.

In current-moment flashes and deep back-brain consciousness from feeling my own body move and sense things, my wonder at what was happening only increased.

In one view, it was a simplistic thing, mechanical, this-goes-there.

My science brain took that idea and added layers, memories of science-channel videos of lots of creatures doing it, too.

Those were flashes of insight, compared to the awareness and beauty of feeling that was flowing through me. Each part of our dance was an intricate set of things doing things next to and influencing each other.

Images of what was happening inside of me and inside of her, maybe insights and maybe just ideas of dubious reality, imagined things, filled my head.

My cock was rubbing deep and making her grunt, and she was shuddering on me, too. I didn't know if she was coming or what, but for One Thing, emotionally and spiritually, I was pushing a flood of what I knew was some perfect version of my life-force, right into Talia's pussy, and up into her being.

Maybe the pictures I was getting, tiny flagellating swimmers just waving back and forth, not moving much, held in place in a frothy gel, splattered all over and happy-warm softness surrounding them and me.

I came back to my senses slowly.

I returned to the moment where I was lying on a bed, the One and Only Talia Wilson was naked on top of me, with my cock buried to its full and complete wanting-depth up into her pussy, and I'd just filled up said pussy with ropes of hard-spurted jism, packed with Deep Abiding Joy in the process.

She pulled her head up and I let up with the pressure of my arms, holding her in place. She didn't need to say anything, she just moved her head over and kissed my cheeks, each one, and then my lips, open-mouthed.

I caught a drip on my cheek.

She was crying?

I had to ask, "Is... there something wrong?"

Her voice was a little blubbery. "I'm done. I'm there."

"Where?"

"Can't tell you yet."

"Oh." I thought. "Can you tell Boon? He's a Very Good Dog. He can translate for me. He can tell me."

She blubbery-laughed and almost convulsed in a sob, and tenderly kissed my cheek. "No, you dork. If I tell Boon, he's gonna run off and tell all the other dogs in the neighborhood, and then everyone will just KNOW. No good."

I moved her head to kiss her face, kiss off the tears from her cheeks. "Here. Give them to me."

She bent her head, getting what I was doing and letting her kiss around her eyes slowly, moving her head to cooperate in the process. I had the feeling she was kissing me with her skin and I was kissing her with my lips.

A splash of meta hit me, self-awareness, and I realized it was like there were elastic strings inside her head tied to elastic strings in mine, a web of emotional interconnectedness.

She gave another quick sob with a kind of happy sound to it, and then moved off to the side and grabbed for a tissue off her side's night-stand. I suspected her nose was running.

As she moved, I slipped out (of course), and I waited. Once she'd wiped her face, I asked, "Can I have one of those?"

She gave the most odd pause and said in a somewhat assertive tone, "No. Actually, you can't."

Moving down, she blew her nose on the tissue, but then bent over and shifted to be over my waist again. "Here he is. Mr. Happy. Mr. Happy is relaxing again... but Mr. Happy needs a bath."

She picked up my half-hard and kissed the tip, then licked, then sucked me in, giving me a swirl that set my senses alight and I groaned in delight at it. "Ohhhhwow that's good!!!"

"Mmmm"

Getting done, Talia kissed across my abdomen, obviously found a drip and licked that, then shifted up again, grabbing the covers from the bottom where we'd kicked them and pulling them up and over us.

Explaining, she said, "I may want you again in the middle of the night, or in the morning. You're clean now, I can go to town on you and it's all fresh and new again."

"Oh." I hadn't considered that. "Thinking ahead. Smart."

"Yep. 1566."

"1566 what?"

"SAT score. Missed 1600 by a tiny smidgeon. Well. Not tiny. 34 points. Still. Pretty close. Very, very close to smart. Smart-adjacent."

I smiled and grunted an appreciation. "mmMMmm, I'm in the presence of greatness."

"Oh, no. That's me. I get the win here. Don't you go pumping up my ego. It's busy enough reveling in the soul-bath you're surrounding me with. ... Love isn't even good-enough a word."

This was almost lost as a statement, she'd said it very quietly as she moved the covers around and mostly to herself; it took me running the word-jumble through my head twice to parse the words.

In the meantime, she'd settled beside me. "We're up at 6:15 to shower. I'll jump in first, you take your time, I need to get pancakes made. Any special requests? Eggs over easy?"

"Sure!"

"Sleep, Kevin. Angels comfort you, sleep in joy. Dana isn't the only one in this house."

I didn't know what that meant, but it didn't matter, I was really relaxed and happy.

I shifted and lay on my side, the way I normally went to sleep, unfortunately faced away from her. She came up behind me, her soft breasts on my back, and she kissed my shoulder. She whispered a question, "What's your middle name?"

"Fenimore. Old family name."

"Ah." She patted my shoulder. "Sleep, and know you are loved."

"Mmmm..."

I didn't know if I loved Talia. If I had a low standard for that, as in having an emotional connection with her, did I love her? Considering it as an abstract question, what did it take? Deep feelings created over 3 years of singing near each other? Listening to her talk with my classmates (I wasn't that talkative)? Having many masturbatory sessions imagining what she and others in chorus would be like?

Or... was it falling into her eyes every once in a while when singing something beautiful?

Yeah, I guessed I did love her. Or... No, it wasn't a guess.

"Sorry I haven't said this before... I love you, too, Talia."

"Mmmm..."

I let the wave of relaxation flow over me, even more than anything else strange that was happening, the one constant was, if I came at night, I was going to sleep fast. Coming twice? Yeah... hrmmm.... Mmmm...

Sleep.

== Chapter: Talia's First Morning ==

Talia's phone alarm went off, waking me to a strange place, but I quickly figured that out and rolled over to get it from the nightstand and turn it off. Her side of the bed was empty. Off in the hallway, through a cracked-open door, I heard the hall shower spattering.

Looking that way, I heard a whimper and then got a nuzzle over the edge of the bed. BOON was there, sniff-sniffing and licking my hand, making a nice noise. I laughed.

Just about then, I heard footsteps in the hallway.

A peeking head appeared in the almost-darkness, barely backlit by meager light from under the bathroom door in the hallway beyond.

"Kevin?"

"Dana?"

"It's not my mother, for sure." She was smiling, by the sound of her voice, and came in. "It's dark enough in here, I'm not worrying about it."

I was about to ask, 'about what', but I saw by almost not-there glints and glimpses that Dana was naked.

She came over and sat on the side of the bed, bringing her arm across her chest in a way that hid her boobs without being too awkward.

I grinned (probably invisibly), then sort of propped myself up on one shoulder and reached out with my hand to stroke her back. "Hmmmm! Soft skin."

"Thank you."

"My Epic-Life-Event-Meter is pegged, Dana."

She stiffened next to me. I could tell that made her really nervous, so I quickly corrected, "Oh, no, don't get me wrong. I'm touching you, I'm here, With You, and With Talia, and ... and with BOON!!! Ohh Boon!!!"

Boon wagged, and Dana giggled.

"I'm just saying," and I pulled her in a mini-hug with my arm, "that the way my heart feels, near ALL of this? You? And, if fresh pancakes and eggs are part of this deal, Sign Me Up."

She turned to me and instead of shielding her chest, she shifted to pushing my hair (not long enough to be near my face) uselessly away from my face. Her touch was soft. "Thank you."

The water in the shower turned off. She said, "Oh. You need to get up, I have to shower, too. Meet you downstairs in 15."

She obviously was torn about something, then chose to do it, bending down and giving me a quick kiss on the lips, soft and wet, a push off with some softness.

"Mmm..."

She stood up, and just as she did, the bathroom door opened, and a lot more light came in. I could see her walking away far more clearly, her bare butt undulating sexily, muscles clenching, and a Sweet Hip-waist softness giving me warm-happy's.

Nearly scurrying near the end, she rounded the corner and was out of sight, though I heard her talking with Talia in hushed tones.

I got up, pushing back the covers, then looked back and thought better of that idea. I had responsibilities! Chuckling to myself, I pulled them up to make the bed, or make it neater, sorta. It was the least I could do for this girl, plus, it was part of the houseguest-rules! I could brag to Mom, just a little.

What the hell was I thinking? Brag? Could I tell Mom about ANY of this? I laughed at myself - NO, I couldn't imagine that.

There were stuffed animals and some pillows on the floor in the corner away from me, but I wasn't going to fuss with the accessories. Girls have odd ideas about pillows, I'd seen some of that and it made Zero Sense.

Talia came into the room, wrapped in a towel, and saucily walked up to me (despite my standing nakedness... She'd seen it / me before, but I had to let it go mentally). Her hair was still wet and dangling on her shoulders, and her head tilted with some happiness. "Heya, handsome. Shower's all yours."

I accepted the brief kiss she offered and smiled, moving as directed. Turning back, I said, "I'm gonna need a towel. Can I borrow that one?" I pointed at the one wrapped around her.

She laughed. "Relax, stud-muffin, a girl's gotta have some secrets. Your towel is on the hook there." It was, where I'd hung it the previous night, a life-event ago.

Now, granted, her talk of secrets was odd since my (delicious!) muff-diving explorations had just exposed nearly all of those secrets, but there was no way I'd upset that applecart. "Oh. Sounds good."

I went in and took my shower, again, since I'd had one the night before... and a lifetime ago... when we made the brisket together.

This time, I tried something that was labeled 'Humectress'. It foamed up when I rubbed it, so it was probably shampoo, and left my fingers a little squeaky. Among all the big words on the label, 'shampoo' wasn't one of them, though the small words were obscured by other bottles.

This was actually somewhat funny to me - mystery soap - but I admit that my playful mood was certainly influenced by the OMG factor.

Because, really. Oh. My. God.

I finished up, not that I had a lot of hair to wash, but I was also getting hungry. Mostly what we'd cooked the night before had been veggies and not finger-food, so we didn't snack that much, and I was hoping we'd have something soon.

Coming back to Talia's room, I found my previous day's clothes laid out, underwear jeans socks shirt, etc., but also another set of clothes next to it. The t-shirt contributed by Dana the night before, and another innocuous solid-color XL t-shirt as a just-in-case, probably. Next to that, some white athletic socks, and a sweatshirt that was a mens' XL as well. I suspected it was their father's.

ja99
ja99
378 Followers
1...34567...17