Abracadraba

Story Info
Wife wants to date an old boyfriend.
6.1k words
4.22
51.2k
80
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
40fathoms
40fathoms
136 Followers

Me - Jim Miller

Wife - Connie Miller nee Maxwell

Friend - Nellie Foster nee O'Neal

Nellie's Husband - Jeff Foster

Connie's Boyfriend - Ken Sample

Jim's boss - Frank

Jim's Secretary-Stella

Abracadabra

Jim

My wife of 4 years, Connie, was chatting at the kitchen table with her good friend and college roommate Nellie Foster. Nellie had remained one of her closest friends since we all graduated 5 years ago. Her husband, Jeff had been killed by a drunk driver 2 years ago and she continued to reach out to us for help and companionship.

I was in the garage tinkering on my old 66 GTO which I just refused to outgrow and probably spent more time under the hood than behind the wheel when their conversation became quite heated. I never heard what the discussion was about, but Nellie stormed out through the garage and screamed at me "your wife is a dumb bitch' got in her car and drove away.

I looked up to see Connie in the doorway with an angry look on her face and asked what that was all about. She just shrugged her shoulders and said they just had a difference of opinion turned and walked back into the condo.

I finished up with cleaning the tools and wiping everything down and went into the house to find Connie chatting away on the phone to someone. When she saw me, she turned and walked out to the patio out of earshot. This is strange but thought nothing of it at the time.

The weekend continued without further incident; however, Connie seemed a little distracted.

Monday, I had just begun my workday when Nellie called and ask if I could join her for lunch. This was very unusual, and I ask her what the occasion was, she replied that she needed to talk. I thought it may have to do with the argument she and Connie had over the weekend. We agreed on a time and place, and I continued working.

I arrived at the diner at the scheduled time and grabbed a booth near the rear where we could carry on a conversation relatively unheard and uninterrupted. Nellie arrived, spotted me in the rear and joined me. Once the waitress had brought our drinks and had taken our food order, I ask what this was all about.

Nellie led with a deep sigh and began her story:

"When Connie and I were in High School she met Ken Sample. Ken was a new kid whose parents had just relocated from somewhere up north. He was handsome, charming, and good looking. He quickly established himself on the field of athletics and, although not outstanding in any one sport, he could hold his own on the playing field and became quite popular with the crowd.

He and Connie had several classes together and soon became well acquainted. After a couple of weeks, they started dating and soon became a steady item. She admitted to me that they were into some heavy petting, panty rubbing and dry humping but nothing more serious. He continually pressured her to take their relationship to the next level, but she refused stating that was reserved for her husband and no one else.

Graduation came and we all began to go our separate ways. Connie and Nellie attended State University and Ken returned North to a university near his old neighborhood. She met you our Junior Year at State and you know the events from there."

"OK Nellie, thanks for the history lesson but I don't understand why the mystery lunch."

"Ken is in town and has somehow located and contacted Connie. They have had several lunches together and, from what I understand, have become quite close. Seems he has made some remarks that now that she's married and no longer a virgin, she should finally give up what she had been withholding from him all those years previous."

"My God Nellie, she can't be taking him seriously. She's much smarter than that. I can't believe she's entertaining the idea of stepping out on me."

"Jim, I thought the same thing, until she approached me Saturday. She wanted me to say we were going away for a spa getaway in two weeks. I was to be her cover story so you would be none the wiser. I ask her what in the hell was going on. She confessed that She and Ken had made reservations two weeks from this weekend at a spa on the west coast and she was finally going to share herself with him. I tried to tell her she was out of her mind, and I would have nothing to do with the cheating. She said it wasn't really cheating, just some old past due paybacks and if I was her real friend, I would help cover for her this getaway. Well, you heard the outcome of her request, I would have nothing to do with the coverup."

"Jim, I am telling you this because you are one of my best friends and have stood by me and looked out for me since Jeff's accident. Little things like taking care of the yard, car maintenance and small repairs around the house and most of all a shoulder to cry on when needed. I can't stand by do nothing while she does this to you."

"Nellie, I can't begin to tell you what state of mind I'm in right now. It's literally unbelievable. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. I have no idea what I plan to do as I've not had a chance to really digest this blatant disregard of our wedding vows and total disrespect to me and our families. Believe this, she will not enjoy the consequences nor the fallout if she continues down this path."

We finished our lunch, I thanked her again, and I returned to work with a very heavy mind. I had two weeks to plan for the upcoming disaster and planned to make the best of the time.

I ask Stella, my secretary, to contact my boss, Frank and request a meeting this afternoon. Frank agreed to meet me at 2:30. I broke down and told Frank the whole story. He couldn't believe it and ask what he could do to help. I advised him I hadn't made any decisions yet as I was still in shock myself but would keep him in the loop. I returned to my office and ask Stella to come in and close the door. I filled her in on the goings on and again she couldn't believe it but would help in any way she could.

As noted earlier, I had met Connie at a Sorority Dance along with Nellie and her date Jeff. We seemed to click and got along like peas in a pod. The four of us continued to maintain a close relationship. I asked Connie if we should become exclusive and seeing only each other, she agreed but set the record straight, she would not give up her virginity until her wedding eve. I had no problem with this as I was truly smitten with this lady and deeply in love. She never questioned me of any of my previous relationships and because of her statement I never felt the need to pursue hers.

I graduated with a BSEE and Connie with a bachelor's in education. Nellie, Jeff, Connie, and I joined in a combined wedding, saving expenses, and my wedding eve and honeymoon made everything worth the waiting. We began our lives together and began focusing on our careers. I received an offer from a well-known aerospace company based in Orlando and accepted. Connie and Nellie found a position with the local school board, Jeff landed a lucrative position with Disney, and we all relocated to the Big "O".

We were beginning to acclimate to our new environment and our different career paths. After settling down we decided that any discussions of family should be put on hold until we were better established. We were renting a condo close to each of our job sites and life was good. Jeff and Nellie were not in the same complex but within a short drive. Life was good, sex way overboard, I was in heaven, until this afternoon.

The drive home was long and tedious, I had so much on my mind and no idea how to address the issue. Some may think I should confront her and forbid her from doing this thing but what good would that do? She would resent my interference acting like she was my property and I'd be looking over my shoulder wondering what was going on behind my back for the rest of our existence. One thing for sure, she has destroyed my trust in her and right now there is no way to restore it. I decided I'd go for the long game and see what develops.

I parked the car on the street, we only had a single drive reserved for Connie, the GTO had the garage, and approached the front door wondering what lay beyond. As I entered, I could hear Connie on her cell phone talking to someone and I shouted my arrival. Connie turned, waved, and proceeded to the patio to continue her conversion out of the range of my hearing. I made a note, this was the second time in less than a week.

I went to the fridge and popped a cool one, went to the living room and relaxed in my recliner.

Connie appeared after about 5 minutes all excited and began explaining that her sorority sisters had scheduled 5-year reunion at a spa on the west coast and inviting all the sisters to attend.

I asked: "When is this event to take place?"

"Not this weekend but the next, it would begin Friday afternoon and continue through Sunday. I hope you can see your way to allow me to attend, it sounds like so much fun."

"I would never stand in your way for a chance to visit and party with your friends, what would make you think that?"

"I don't know but we've never spent any time apart and I thought you may be a little bit upset about the separation."

"Honey, we have the rest of our lives in front of us so a small weekend apart will not harm our love for each other, besides, I have all the trust in the world in you to behave yourself but still have fun. What time are you and Nellie planning on leaving that Friday?" I'll make sure I get home early enough to see you two off."

I think I detected a slight twinge, and she no longer could look me in the eyes.

"Nellie will not be attending; she had made prior commitments and is unable to reschedule."

"She must be disappointed, I'm sure she would enjoy seeing all your old friends as much as you, what a shame. Oh Well! What's for Dinner."

Let the games begin!!!!

There was a quite tension surrounding the dinner table that evening, nothing you could put your finger on, but conversion was strained. After helping clean up I adjourned to the garage to immerse myself in my favorite past time. Putting wrenches on my GTO. Connie peeked out and ask when I was coming to bed, I advised I would be up shortly as soon as I had finished adjusting the solid lifters. I snuck into the bed a couple hours later, careful not to wake Connie.

The next day I released she had committed to her treachery and new I had to protect myself from the eventual outcome. I met again with my boss, Frank, and requested some time off and a possibility of a factious trip to our main office in Denver. (Two can play this coverup game) I didn't know for sure I could maintain control for the next two weeks and I wasn't ready to sleep with the bitch again. Frank agreed to provide me with a cover story and suggested I keep Stella in the loop.

With all things work related taken care of, I made an appointment with a lawyer for the next week and began gathering and preparing the required financial documentation. Also, paid off and canceled the joint credit cards, removing half the available balance of our joint bank account into my private account. Connie and I had maintained separate accounts and separate credit cards for personal expenses. Household expenses were paid out of the Joint Account.

That evening over dinner I explained to Connie that there was a meeting in Denver Office that I was required to attend and would be leaving Monday and gone through next week, if not longer. Some major issues needed to be resolved with my current project. You could see some signs of relief on her face as she made all the proclamations of how much she was going to miss me and how it was going to be a long week for her.

The rest of the week and weekend was tedious as we seemed to walk on eggshells around each other avoiding any unnecessary conversations or personal encounters. We also seemed to avoid any physical contact in bed. Anybody with any sense would know all was not well in the Miller household. Sunday, I packed for my "Denver" trip and left the following morning for OIA, explaining that not knowing when I would be returning, I'd leave my car in long term parking. I left knowing that I was preparing to end this farce of a marriage.

The meeting with my lawyer that morning went as expected, no child support required, no home ownership to be shared, but being a no-fault state and due to the differences in our salaries, I would probably be required to pay some alimony. If that's what it was going to take to rid myself of the cheating cunt, so be it. I provided her with all the finical documentation, and I ask her to prepare the paperwork filing under irreconcilable differences. I advised her I would like to serve the notice in person this coming Friday and would everything be ready for that date. She stated there would be no problem.

The Stage was set!

After a leisure lunch, I checked into the Airport Holiday Inn Express and settled in. Decided to relax around the pool for the day. After the obligatory phone call home, I decided to call it a night. Sleep that night did not come easily.

Tuesday, I met with a realtor and express my need for a single condo unit with a garage, general location and the price range that was acceptable. The agent said he would do come checking for availability and keep in touch. Next, I rented a storage unit not far from my current residence to store the GRO and all my personal effects. Everything was coming together but now I needed to finalize my plans for the ultimate confrontation this Friday. For this I may need some help. I had dinner and a few drinks at a restaurant within walking distance of the Inn and enjoyed the evening solace. Returned for another night of fitful sleep.

Wednesday morning, I contacted Nellie and ask if she was available for lunch or maybe dinner. She was unable to get away for lunch but would love to have dinner with me. I ask if I could pick her up at 7:00 which was fine with her. I was ready for a nice steak and made reservations at a Texas Roadhouse close by her residence. I spent the rest of the day going through check lists and details that may require attention. Evening approached and I prepared to meet Nellie.

I arrived at her condo a little early, knocked on the door and was invited in while she made some last-minute adjustments. She looked fabulous and I told her so. I told her about having reservations at Texas Roadhouse and she was delighted.

We were seated, made our drink order and I began bringing Nellie up to date about what was happening in my life. She stated that she had not spoken to Connie since that afternoon's confrontation. I told her of the "sorority reunion" of which for some strange reason Nellie was unable to attend which brought on a slight chuckle. She was surprised of the measures I had taken and inquired if this was the road I really wanted to follow. I tried to explain all the rage, hurt and pain experienced by her blatant lies and betrayal and not being to go forward in that environment. She seemed to understand and offered her support and a place to stay until I located another residence.

I explained one important gap in my planning. I needed to know when she planned her departure so I could intervene and serve the notice for divorce. Nellie said she would check with the school admin. staff and see what she could come up with. With my thanks we continued our evening and enjoyed our dinner. I drove her home, walked her to her unit and received a chaste kiss on the cheek with a thank you for a wonderful evening.

D Day - 1

Nellie came through reporting she was planning to leave for the coast around 4 this Friday and was leaving school earlier to pack and prepare for the weekend. I called Connie and advised I was returning from my "Denver Trip" late this evening and was catching the red eye home. I expressed she had better be prepared for a High-Octane home coming, she stuttered a little, taken back by this statement.

I spent the rest of my day finalizing my preparations, stopped by the lawyer's office to pick up the divorce package, and made ready for my late arrival. I called Connie about 1030 and said I was departing Denver and would be arriving OIA in the early morning. She sadly reported that she had started her period this morning, so the homecoming festivities would have to be put on hold. The lies continued. I drove to the east coast, had a late seafood dinner, took in a movie to kill some time.

I drove back to Orlando early morning arrived home and entered our home for perhaps the last time. I snuck into the bedroom and into the bed, Connie seemed to be undisturbed and continued sleeping while I tried get some sleep myself.

D-Day

I woke to an empty bed and the smell of coffee wafting through the house. I reported to the kitchen to find Connie dressed and ready for work. She welcomed me home, pored me a cup and apologized for not waiting up and said she would make it up to me after this weekend. I gave an understanding response and told her I needed to report to work later this morning and may not be home before her departure. She understood, gave me a quick kiss, and left for school.

As soon as she was out the door and down the street, I began packing my things. In a little less than two hours everything was put into the GTO or my Honda. I took the GTO to the storage garage, secured it inside and called an uber to return home. Everything was ready for a hasty retreat. I parked the Honda at an empty unit down the street from our building and waited for her return.

Connie arrived home at 1230 and after giving her a few minutes I pulled into the drive behind her car. I quietly entered the home and sat in the lounge and waited. I heard her down the hall packing whatever items she thought she needed this weekend humming a little tune. After she took a quick shower and dressed, she stepped into the lounge area towing an overnight bag.

She gasped when she saw me sitting there but quickly recovered, asking what I was doing home.

"I live here for the time being, how long depends on what transpired within the next few minutes." Her face seemed to pale, asking me to explain what I meant by that statement. I then proceeded to pop her bubble.

"I know all about your weekend rendezvous with your former boyfriend, Ken, and want you to know that if you continue down this path there will be no return. It is entirely up to you what you decide."

The surprise on her face was slowly being replaced by rage. She stared at me in defiance and began her spiel.

"Damn Nellie and her big mouth, it had to be her, if she could have kept quiet you would have been none the wiser. I would have returned to you and things could have continued as if nothing had ever happened."

"Nellie is trying to save you from yourself and save our marriage, and your wrong, I would have looked in your eyes and known immediately something was off base. Now that we've had this little heart to heart, the ball is in your court, as the old saying goes."

"Honey, you must understand, I feel like I owe Ken this considering how many times I sent him home with a case of blue balls. He just wants to see what he was missing all those years ago. It means nothing, just sex, and it will be over this weekend, no repeat performances. I'll be home Sunday afternoon and become your loving and faithful wife for the rest of our lives."

"NOT HAPPENING DEAR! You walk out of that door and it's all over; you don't owe Ken a damn thing, however, you do owe me your fidelity, you do remember your vow of forsaking all others. Once you break that we're done. So again, you walk out of that door you are walking out of my life."

"Jim, just because I'm your wife, doesn't mean you own me. You can't treat me like your property. I've made these plans and made up my mind I'm going to follow through with them. The reservations have been made and I plan to use them whether you like it or not!'"

40fathoms
40fathoms
136 Followers
12