Absent Minded Me

Story Info
A hypnotic induction intended to help with amnesia.
2.5k words
3.93
16.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,769 Followers

"Before we begin, I'd like to describe the goals we're going to be working to achieve with today's session. If these goals don't interest you, or if you don't feel safe and comfortable with them, you can simply make the choice to stop listening and find a different experience to enjoy. You are always in control of your trance state, and any suggestions you hear will only apply if you feel safe and comfortable accepting them.

"The goal of today's trance is to train you to more easily accept suggestions related to hypnotic amnesia, making it easier to forget events or information when commanded to by a hypnotist you trust. There are no specific hypnotic triggers I'm asking you to accept-we're going to teach your mind to recognize situations that are invitations to experience hypnotic amnesia, and to enjoy following those commands when given. This is more flexible and open-ended than a trigger, and may result in you forgetting your trances unexpectedly... although, again, only when it is safe and comfortable for you to do so.

"Although there are points in this session where you may be encouraged to pay less conscious attention to the hypnotist, the only direct amnesia suggestions incorporated into this session are entirely permissive, and there are no suggestions or triggers that are intended to be forgotten after the session is over. Even so, spontaneous amnesia does happen to some people during hypnosis, especially during a session focused on developing the skill of concealing memories from your waking self, so you may find yourself experiencing difficulty recalling details of the trance experience. If you enjoy forgetting your trances, your mind is going to work to make that happen. You have permission to remember or to forget as much of this session as you want-again, within the boundaries of what is safe and comfortable for you.

"This session contains instructions to disrobe and masturbate. If you believe you will have difficulty resisting these instructions, please wait until you have some privacy to begin. If you do not feel safe or comfortable following any of the described suggestions or instructions, this would be a good place for you to stop. Otherwise, please get comfortable for me so that we can begin.

"I'd like you to begin by imagining what it looks like inside your mind. Not the physical structure of your brain, but a metaphorical map of the architecture of your thoughts, ideas, beliefs and opinions. Much like we sometimes make a map that doesn't accurately show distances in order to get a better idea of relationships between places, a picture of your mind doesn't necessarily have to correspond one-to-one to places in your brain. Your mind lives inside your head, but it doesn't necessarily look like it.

"Up at the top of your mind, you have the conscious self. You can picture it looking just like you, if you like, and imagine it saying all of the things you're thinking right now. Your conscious self is the narrator of your mind, giving you a train of thought that goes on whenever you're awake and deliberately thinking about an idea, an object, or an event happening around you. The part of you that's wondering, 'When is this going to hypnotize me?' That's your waking mind, and it's very good at concentrating on one thing at a time and forming conclusions about it.

"But even though your conscious mind seems to loom very large in your awareness, that's mostly just because it's your waking self that's doing the thinking about it. It's right up at the very top of your mind, and it's very close, so it seems like it's doing all the work. But it's really just the tiny tip of a very large iceberg. The rest of your mind, the submerged part, is your unconscious. We sometimes call it the 'deep self'. And that part of you is very good at paying attention to a whole lot of different things and absorbing a lot of information at once. You can think of that as a version of you, too. The two selves work together, but they're very different in a lot of ways.

"When the waking self gets interested in something, like a pretty crystal or a swinging watch or just the warm, soothing sound of a human voice, it starts to tune out everything else. It puts the job of paying attention to those other, uninteresting things in the hands of the subconscious. If you were to begin concentrating on a math problem right now, for example, like counting up by sevens, you'd find very quickly that the more you got invested in that, the less you'd really notice what I'm saying. You'd still take it in, because your unconscious mind is paying careful attention to my words, but it's like only one of you is really aware of what I'm telling you. The other one just keeps counting by sevens, up and up and up. From seven to fourteen to twenty-one to twenty-eight...

"And the unconscious self, the version of you that can pay attention to lots of things at once, it's not very good at really unpacking the information it receives. So while the waking mind is trying to keep those numbers going higher and higher, getting more and more invested in the pattern of increasing digits, the deep self hears every word I say... but it can't really think about it. It can't really decide whether the words I'm pouring into your mind are true, or just very convincing and delivered in a smooth, calm, steady voice that soothes you deeper into focusing on the math problem that just keeps getting harder and harder as the sums get bigger and bigger. Your unconscious likes to accept things. That's what it's good at.

"So there are two versions of you, two selves. The self that's focusing on one thing right now, concentrating intently on making the numbers go higher and feeling little pulses of happiness with every correct answer, that's your waking self. That's the part of you that could really think about what was happening to you, but it's distracted at the moment. Then there's the deep self, the unconscious mind. That's the part of you that's absorbing every word, soaking in everything I tell you and agreeing with all of it. Normally, that part of you would tell your waking mind if there was something it needed to pay attention to... but you feel safe and comfortable and happy right now, and your waking mind can stay relaxed and centered on the numbers. That's all that's important to it right now.

"And that's all hypnosis is. It's just that simple. It's a matter of keeping the two parts of your mind occupied with different things, so that your waking self can do what it's best at and stay focused and attentive while your deep self does what it's best at and accepts instructions. Right now, you don't need to pay conscious attention to anything that I'm saying. Your deep self will remember all of it, and anything that's important later, it will easily and effortlessly flag for your waking mind to recall. It's just that easy. And we're going to make it even easier.

"Because your deep self, your unconscious mind, it's very good at retaining all that information that your waking self doesn't always remember right away. It's all stored down there below the surface, in that big space that's distant and far away from your conscious thoughts. You can picture it almost like a library down in that lower part of your mind, a library with hundreds and hundreds of rooms full of memories. Sometimes the unconscious mind keeps those memories to itself, almost like a game it plays with your waking self. And sometimes it hides them very, very deep so that you don't even consciously know they're there. As long as you feel safe and comfortable, they can stay very well hidden like that. It's okay.

"You can even imagine a secret vault, all the way down in the very bottom room of your mind. That vault has very thick walls, very heavy doors, and a very special lock with only one key. And your subconscious mind holds that key. Your deep self can always open the vault, can always retrieve anything from it whenever it's asked, but any memory or idea or piece of information that goes into that vault is hidden so completely and so securely that your conscious mind will always fail to access it. Every time you try to think about what's inside that vault, the effort will tire you and exhaust your waking mind until you simply have to give up.

"And it's surprising to discover that giving up like that feels kind of nice to you. Every time you struggle to get into that mental vault, every time you try to push through those heavy doors or bust down those heavy walls, it's going to remind you of how much better it feels to trust your unconscious mind and let that struggle fade into deep, pleasant exhaustion. You like feeling sleepy and tired and worn out like that. It gives you a warm, wonderful sense of arousal and relaxation that spreads through your whole body. If it's safe for you to do so right now, you can go ahead and give in to that feeling and find your fingers touching yourself wherever it feels best. Take your clothes off if you need to. It's okay.

"And as your fingers explore, you can imagine your waking mind pulling on that heavy locked door, or pushing on those thick, solid walls, and getting so deliciously tired. Feeling so wonderfully weak, unable to access anything inside without the help of your deep, unconscious self. The only way in is with the key. Every other effort makes you feel so happy and helpless and deeply aroused with its defeat. The more you fail, the weaker you become. The weaker you feel, the more turned on you get. The more turned on you get, the better you feel. You can feel the links dropping out of that chain of association one by one, until the logic moves smoothly and effortlessly from premise to conclusion.

"The more you fail, the better you feel. Let that loop in your mind as you play with yourself. The more you fail, the better you feel. The more you fail, the better you feel. The more you fail... that's it... the better you feel.

"And your deep self knows exactly what needs to go into the vault, and when it needs to come out. Your deep self is the perfect keeper of that key, because it always knows when to play that fun, silly game of keeping your thoughts and memories locked away at the command of a hypnotist you trust, and when to give you back that information to keep you safe and comfortable. Your deep self is a part of you, and it always does what's best for you. Your deep self is also a very good listener who does exactly what it's told. These things can both be true, and that's what makes your vault such a good place to hide your thoughts until you need them again.

"Feel your waking self push and pull that heavy door, unable to move it even the tiniest fraction of an inch. Feel your fingers tug on that unyielding handle. It's so hot being so helpless to get to those memories. You feel all that pleasure flowing into you, deeper and deeper, stronger and stronger as you play and obey. It feels so good, so hot and powerfully sensual to touch yourself over and over, driving your body closer and closer to climax and admit that your unconscious mind is strong enough to keep you out, every time. Your deep self is so much bigger, so much more powerful than your waking mind. You can't defeat it. You can only give in.

"And the pleasure in your body tangles up with that warm, wonderful feeling you get when you admit defeat and let the vault sink deep down into the grip of your unconscious self. You can't open the vault, you can't even find it without permission. It makes you so aroused and happy to accept that. Your unconscious self already knows, because your unconscious self accepts everything I tell you and it always feels so good, and now your waking mind has to agree because the sweet, saturating ecstasy makes it so hot and sexy to say 'yes'. So good to surrender the vault's contents. So good to give up and stop struggling. Every time you stop fighting it makes you cum, and every time you cum it makes you want to stop fighting.

"You can't get into the vault. You know it. You feel it. And it feels so fucking good. Try one last time for me, feel all that strength drain away... and cum. That's it. That's right. Cum so hard for me, feeling yourself grow weak and helpless and slumping down, down, down into defeat. There's no way in. Your deep self holds the key and only your deep self can take things out. That's right. You're always going to fail, every time you try to think about what's inside the vault, and it makes you cum so very, very hard for me now.

"That's right. Let that pleasure flow through you, around you, over you and inside you, programming you to connect together that happy, blissful feeling with the experience of giving up and letting those memories stay hidden in the vault. Every time you try to think of a memory, an idea, anything that your deep self has stored in that vault, your deep self is going to remind you of this feeling, and you'll just give up that struggle and feel so happy and fulfilled and flushed with sensual heat when you stop trying and let your waking self move on to something else. Eventually, it'll happen so fast that you don't even notice you were trying. Your mind will simply slip right past the thought in the vault without realizing it. Just like a good hypnotic subject. That's it.

"And now you can relax, that pleasure subsiding, and feel your mind beginning to refocus on the world around you. If you want, and only if you feel safe and comfortable doing so, you can let some of the details of this session drift into the vault before you close it and resurface from trance, just to give you something to practice trying and failing to remember. If you don't want to do that, it's okay. It's not necessary. Your deep self will always get better at helping your waking mind to forget, because that's just what it wants to do. And so do you.

"And knowing that, and feeling happy and positive about the work we did together today, you can begin to come back up out of trance. Coming up with one, more and more alert and refreshed, two, aware of the world around you, three, feeling your thoughts flow naturally from one thing to another, four, almost wide awake now, and...

"Five. Wake."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,769 Followers