Absolute Devotion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
362 Followers

"What do you see in that guy, anyway?" Ray asked her after getting up off the couch.

"That's between him and me. Now go bring him back here. I don't care if you have to drag him back here by his hair and tie him to that chair, but I want him to watch this."

Ray saw me standing in the hallway, standing and watching. He laughed and started walking towards me, so I turned and tried to run, which was a foolish decision because there was no way to escape without opening a window in one of the bedroom and jumping out of it and running away.

There was no time to do that. The windows were very hard to open and I could barely move them, even after eating two bowls of Wheaties.

"Don't hurt me," I told Ray after he backed me into the laundry room.

"What the fuck are you wearing now? A pink bathrobe?"

"I was on my way back to my room to change my shirt when I heard a sound like Erica crying and I went to see if she was okay and I never made it back to my room..."

"Fucking pansy-ass weirdo," sighed Ray, shaking his head and then pulling the pink bathrobe off me and leaving my pathetic upper body bare for everyone to see.

"Damn, no wonder you always wore a jacket to the company pool parties," Ray said after seeing what he could now see.

"Just leave me alone."

"Just following orders," he said, sounding very irritated. Ray grabbed me by my hair and, with a big clump of it in his fist, he dragged me back to the living room and threw me onto my easy chair. "Are you going to fucking stay there or do I need to tie you to that chair?"

"Tie him to the chair," I heard Erica's voice say from behind Ray. "If you don't we'll end up having to chase after him all night and he'll try playing hide and seek and it will ruin the whole night."

"My sister got arrested for doing something like that when she was babysitting. She spent like nine months in juvenile hall," Jimmy told them.

"What do you have to tie him with?" Ray asked her after glaring menacingly at Jimmy.

Erica got up from the couch, wearing nothing but her t-shirt, and walked down the hall towards her bedroom.

As I sat on my easy chair trembling, Ray smiled, looked over at Jimmy and said, "Damn, that is a real nice fucking ass. It looks tight."

"Oh, it is," laughed Jimmy. "I fucked the shit out of it last night."

I sat on the chair, shirtless and scared, and said nothing as they high-fived each other and went on about what a "sweet piece of ass" Erica was. When she came back, she had two leather belts and a roll of twine.

She handed them to Ray and said, "Get on with it before I change my mind about this."

Erica looked at me with a very sad expression on her face. I didn't struggle at all as Ray used the leather belts to secure my ankles to the front legs of the chair and then pulled my weak little arms behind me and around the back of the chair, where he wrapped twine around both of my wrists. My arms couldn't be brought together behind the wide back of the chair, so Ray used a long length of twine between them, tied to each wrist and then down to the back legs of the chair.

I couldn't move much at all, but even the slightest movement was uncomfortable and I was afraid my shoulders would get dislocated if I tried to fight against my bindings.

Erica had also brought back one of her socks, the one she had worn the previous day during a couple of practice matches at the tennis club. She balled it up and shoved it into my mouth, forcing it in as far as she could before I gagged.

"Sit still and shut up," she told me before turning the easy chair, with me in it, just enough so that it looked directly at the center of the couch.

Jimmy had somehow acquired possession of my bowtie, which he proceeded to tie around my neck so that I was now shirtless but wearing a bowtie.

"That is so adorable," Erica said, using the code word I knew meant she was happy with me and because of me. If I hadn't had one of her socks shoved deep in my mouth I probably would have smiled.

She went back to the couch and sat down in the absolute center. You could have used any measurement tool available to verify this, but I could tell just by looking at her and her almost completely naked body, that she was sitting exactly in the center of the couch.

"Where were we?" she asked Jimmy and Ray as they sat back down on either side of her, ruining the perfect symmetry of Erica's body centered on the couch.

"Why don't we start this way," Ray said as he took hold of the bottom of her sheer white t-shirt and pulled it up and over her head. He tossed it over in my direction and it landed on my lap.

Erica's arms, which had been lifted above her head when Ray pulled her shirt off, came down around Jimmy and Ray's necks. Looking directly into my eyes, she guided them towards her breasts, where they needed no further encouragement to start kissing, licking, and biting her breasts and nipples.

She mouthed the words "thank you" to me as she kept staring into my eyes while the two men licked and sucked her nipples and she moaned and writhed on the couch.

"You two are getting me SO fucking hot," she moaned.

"You like that, slut?" Ray asked after he took the tip of her nipple between his teeth and slowly pulled his head back, stretching it as far as it could go before it popped out of his mouth and snapped back. "You like it?"

"Fucking great tits," Jimmy groaned, intending the comment for his buddy.

I was so hard, but I didn't want to be. There was nothing I could do about it, I couldn't get myself off if I wanted to because I was tied to the chair, but I also didn't want to be enjoying this as much as I was.

Ray started to take his pants off, but when Jimmy saw what he was doing he pulled away from Erica and said, "Whoa, whoa, man, hold on a second. I thought we were going to like take her in the bedroom one at a time."

"Don't worry man, I ain't gonna touch you with my dick, if that's what you're afraid of," Ray said angrily. "Ain't you ever double-teamed a bitch before?"

"Honestly? No, man, I haven't," Jimmy told him.

"Boys, you are totally killing the mood," Erica told them as she slumped back against the couch and let her arms fall away from her lovers' necks and down along her sides.

"Fucking Jimmy," sighed Ray as he watched Jimmy get up and walk to the bathroom shaking his head.

"Let's take a break," Erica told him. "You want a beer or a drink? Something stronger than soda?"

"I can't," Ray told her. "I'm a recovering alcoholic and I've got four years in. I used to be an asshole before I cleaned my shit up. I was married for ten years, but I used to beat on my wife when I was drunk and she ended up throwing me out and serving me with fucking divorce papers."

"I'm sorry," Erica told him sincerely.

"Nah, that shit was the best thing that ever happened to me. It woke me the fuck up. I stopped drinking, stopped beating on women, and I dedicated my life to learning how to love women the proper way."

If I didn't have a mouth full of sock I would have called bullshit on Ray's story, but I did have a mouth full of sock so I had to settle for calling it in my mind.

"So, loving women the proper way? You mean like double-teaming a woman with a buddy while her boyfriend is tied to a chair?"

"There are many ways to love a woman proper," Ray replied.

"I see," she said, looking at me with an expression that told me she agreed with my bullshit call. "What the hell happened to Jimmy? Is he crying in my bathroom?"

"Nah, I'm sure he's just taking a leak."

"No, no, that sounds like crying," Erica told him. "Listen."

I listened as well, and she was right, there was definitely a sound of crying coming from the bathroom. It was audible even through the closed door and between toilet flushes, which Jimmy seemed to be doing every ten seconds for some unknown reason.

"Go check on him," Erica told Ray. "Don't be too hard on him."

"Yeah, whatever, this is like total fucking buzz kill," Ray said and stormed off to the bathroom and started banging on the door. "Jimmy? What the fuck? Are you crying in there, motherfucker?"

"This is ridiculous," Erica told me with a sigh. "I am all worked up and ready to go and your two idiot friends can't get their shit together. Just so you know, monkey boy, if someone gets me this wet and then lets me get all cold and dried out, well that person ends up on the bottom of the fucking river. Shit like that is not cool."

I just nodded, since it was all I could do.

Ray and Jimmy were talking back and forth with the closed bathroom door between them. It was turning into a long, drawn out conversation about sexuality and perception. Erica stood up, in all her naked glory, and pulled her sock out of my mouth.

"You want to do me a favor here?" she asked.

"Anything for you, my love."

"Throw them the fuck out. Get rid of them, and then you are going to do something for me. I have got to get off and you are going to help," she said as she untied me.

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
362 Followers
12