Academia Animalia Pt. 02

Story Info
Word gets around about Mark. Lily's coach wants next swing.
2.2k words
4.67
4.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

I stepped up to bat, my palms sweating. I'd missed so many practices lately. I could feel Coach Brennon's piercing glare as I struck out. The bench was thoroughly warm underneath me by the time practice was over.

"Coach Brennon's gonna kill you, slut," the new star player, a giraffe with a complex, sneered as she pushed past me on our way into the locker room. Before I could enter the building, however, I heard the devil call my name.

"Lily!" Brennon yelled to me. She was a good distance away, and I could have pretended not to hear her, but I had a habit of being obedient. I turned on my heel. "Lily, my star player, what's happened to you?" She asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. I had expected a harsh mouth-off.

"Uh, I don't know, Coach." I played with my whiskers anxiously. "I guess I'm just... off my game."

"Why is that?" She pried. Images of Mr. Buchanon flashed in my mind. And everything that followed suit. At least I wasn't pregnant.

"Uh- it's um- really personal," I stammered. Embarrassment crept in; I was talking like an idiot. Talking to such beautiful women was hard. Coach Brennon was the woman everyone stared at in the hallway. Doe-foxes were known for their beauty, but I don't think I believed it until Brennon transferred to our school. A real bombshell. A true fox.

"Oh, dear, you can tell me," she coaxed. She took a step closer to me. Intimately close. Closer than student and coach. I took a step back.

"I'd rather not." As much as I wanted to confide in someone, anyone, no one could know what happened. The deal, the sex, the abortion- no one could know. I only had a few more semesters left. I just needed to finish.

"Fine then." She was calm, but her fawning stopped rather suddenly. I felt as if I'd ticked her off, and scolded myself. The last thing I wanted to do was get on her bad side.

She walked with me back to the locker room. By the time we'd made it in, everyone else was finishing up and leaving for the day. Coach Brennon departed my side and entered her office. It gave me the creeps, the one way glass separating us from whichever coach was in that room.

I stripped slowly, aching from the workouts Brennon had subjected us to. Letting my boobs free was such a relief. I turned the shower on to let it warm as I let down my hair.

I leaned against the shower frame and let out an exasperated sigh. "Oh, Lily," I heard a singsong voice from behind me. I jumped out of my skin and turned to see Coach Brennon. My eyes went straight to her bare breasts, framed by leather straps. In fact, she was fully clad in leather, and wielded a whip and pair of handcuffs.

"Coach Brennon- what are you-" she placed a finger to my lips.

"Shhh, no fussing now," she soothed me. She cupped my cheek with her soft paw, wrapping her tail around the both of us. She pulled me close to her. My face was at breast-level, which she seemed to know and relish, hugging me up against her tits. My heart raced. I was totally frozen.

Frozen enough, in fact, and in such a state of panic, that I didn't notice her restrain my wrists until the final click of her black steel handcuffs. "Coach Brennon," I asserted, trying to pull away from her. "Coach Brennon."

"Ah, ah, ah, what did mommy say? No more fussing. If you keep it up I'll have to put something in that sweet little mouth of yours' to stop you."

"Why are you doing this?" I whimpered.

"Because I know about you and Mark Buchanon," she spat out. "And I want my go with you too, Lily. I deserve it." There it was again, the cruelly calm tone. A total character shift.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I maintained. She laughed.

"You're going to try and lie to me?" Her question was sharp, and cut through her laughter like a knife.

She grabbed the handcuffs, pulled me into the shower, and strung the handcuffs over the running shower head. My toes could barely touch the ground, and my wrists felt terrible.

"Let me down," I pleaded. "Please. Let me go."

She shook her head, annoyed with me. "That's it. Since you refuse to listen to your mother, I'll be back." She left the stall and headed for her office.

While she was gone, I tried to move the handcuffs off of the shower head, but it was no use. I could barely touch the slippery floor. All I was doing was hurting my wrists more. So I froze again and waited, the shower still pouring down on me.

Coach Brennon returned not a minute later with a tool belt, of sorts. The straps obscured most of the 'tools,' but others were more obvious. Like the ball-gag she wasted no time in strapping into my snout. I could barely resist, only able to turn my head and swing a little.

"There. That's better. Now you're going to be a nice little kitten for mommy," she smirked. She removed her whip from her belt. I shook my head rapidly, muffled pleas coming from behind the ball-gag.

"I'm sorry, dear. I didn't catch that." Crack. I yelped, tears forming in my eyes. Crack. Crack. I breathed quickly.

"You've been such a bad kitten." Crack. "I'll just have to punish you." Crack. Those words made something spring alive in me. She seemed to sense it. My stifled yelps became muffled groans. She adorned a wide smirk.

She reached into her belt and pulled out a pair of metallic clamps with a chain between them. I could imagine what they were for.

I winced as she let the metallic teeth sink into my nipple. "You like that, kitten?" She grinned. She attached the other one. She gave it a light tug. I released a pained moan, then shook my head, muffled pleas leaving my lips again.

"Shhh, quiet now, kitten. Let mommy take care of you." She pulled something out of her belt unfamiliar to me. It was a small object, glass, with a large gemstone on one end. Her devilish grin only grew wider as she stepped around behind me. Suddenly, it dawned on my where I'd seen that shape before.

I let out a deep scream into the ball gag. She began to slide the object into my asshole. It was a butt plug. I tried to clench my ass to refuse entry, but it just made it hurt worse.

"Now, now, relax. Or I'll take it out and we'll start from square one."

I forced myself to relax my abdomen and ass. It was still painful as ever. Tears were flowing like crazy now. "There we go. See, not so bad." Strangely enough, once it was in, I felt no pain in the area.

I tried for a second time to struggle my way off of the shower curtain to no avail. She laughed at me. "Adorable. One last thing before we get started." Get started? We haven't started?

She slowly unraveled a collar and leash. I couldn't help but flashback to Mr. Buchanon choking me with his belt. I was ashamed, but my body longed for that sensation again. I let her attach the collar and hook the leash onto it. She seemed surprised, yet pleased with my compliance.

"Now then," she wielded my leash with a devilish grin. For your real punishment. She pulled a vibrator from the back of her belt, and turned it on. It hummed and came to life. "Open your legs."

As turned on as I was, I had to have some fight. So I shook my head and locked my legs together tight. She sighed and turned off the water. I was elated. Was she going to let me go?

That bubble was popped quickly. She brought a towel over and began to dry me off in silence, relishing every touch. She kneaded my tits through the towel, and even gave my pussy a quick swipe. I stared at her, one eyebrow raised.

"Now then," she reached into her kit once again and pulled out a small black metal rod. I wasn't sure what it did until a huge shock went through my abdomen. She'd electrocuted my belly. Tears streamed from my eyes.

"Open. Your. Legs." With that much pain, her commands now held more weight than my pride. I spread them, placing the soles of my feet on the shower walls to my left and right. "Good kitty," she chimed. The vibrator buzzed. I felt my hearbeat in my clit. I wanted it so bad, but she teased me.

She ran it around my midsection, over the fur of my ears, and caressed my inner thigh with it. As she teased, her other hand produced an electric shock conducted through the wire of my nipple clamps. I yelped out in pain. She giggled. She edged closer to my pussy with the vibrator, giving me a few more good shocks before the vibrator was swiping back and forth lightly on my slit. It passed over my clit a few times, making me shutter, before she finally rested it directly on my clit and froze.

My back arched and I let out a moan. "You like that, little kitten?" She asked me. I nodded. I wanted to be fucked so bad. She pressed the vibrator into my clit ever-so-slightly more forcefully, and turned the intensity up. I moaned again, a quick, desperate, shocked moan.

"Oh you naughty kitten. You want me to fuck you so bad, don't you? You want to cum?" She teased me. I nodded quickly, crying. She placed the taser in her belt and took off my gag with one hand. "Then say it."

"Please, please fuck me... mommy," I pleaded. My whole abdomen was burning with desire. She grinned. She took the vibrator away momentarily and removed her belt to reveal... a different kind of belt. She turned away from me, picked something up out of her belt, and fiddled with it for a moment. When she turned around, I couldn't believe my eyes. She wore a strap on bigger than any cock I'd ever seen. I stared, longing.

"You want it, don't you kitten?" She teased, stepping back over to me and pressing the vibrator into my clit once again. "Beg."

"Yes, yes, please. Fuck me with your huge cock, mommy, please," I begged, moaning as she turned the intensity up on the vibrator once again.

I couldn't believe my eyes when she looked down and flipped a tiny switch on her belt. The strap on began to vibrate as well. She stepped up to me, lifted me off of the shower head and pinned me against the wall, holding my legs up at my sides.

She pressed the vibrator onto me once again and began to slide me down onto her huge cock. I gasped when I felt it at my entrance. It wasn't going to fit, or so I thought. She gave a thrust, pushing the first inch of the tip in. I screamed out in pain. "Fuck. Oh my god." Tears streamed down my cheeks. She let go of my legs and placed a hand over my mouth. With no support, my body slid down onto the cock slowly. I screamed into her hand. She turned the vibrator's intensity up and began pounding me with her massive cock.

So, so much pain and so, so much pleasure filled my body. I was overloaded with senses. I thought Mr. Buchanon's cock was my limit. This was beyond that. I felt like a plaything for some giant monster.

Still, the vibrator eased the pain. And as she thrusted, it got easier. I got wetter. And god it felt good. Her powerful thrusts shoved the monster cock deep inside me. She let go of my mouth. My jaw dropped open as she thrust. My tongue hung loosely, my eyes landing on her perfect tits bouncing as she fucked me.

I was lost in the intense pain and pleasure. She kissed me, and it woke me back up. It felt so good. I wrapped my legs around her waist, pressing my hips up against her. I wanted it as deep as it could go. She kept at it, thrusting deep and hard every time. A hand tugged at my leash while another ripped my nipple clamps off in one swoop. It stung, but the immense pleasure that followed was incomparable.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum," I moaned. She moved her lips to my neck.

"Cum, baby," she coaxed, still thrusting, now nibbling my neck. Everything exploded inside me. I moaned loudly. My jaw dropped open again. Waves of immense pleasure rushed through my pussy, deep inside of me all the way to my clit. She turned the vibrator up all the way. I let out another, even louder, shocked moan. She thrusted slowly and rode out the waves of my orgasm with me until I was done. I breathed heavier than I had at any softball practice before.