Academia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops," I said with a very subtle grin, my hand on his chest to stop myself from knocking head-on into his chest. My breasts lightly touched him, and he grabbed onto my waist with a grin.

We stood like that for a couple of seconds when we broke off and headed towards the boat. He had a short exchange with the crew in French before handing him a few Euros and boarding the boat.

We stood at the stern of the boat looking at the magical lights of Paris, leisurely cruising towards Tour Eiffel.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Marcus said.

"Very. I can't believe you get to live here for a few months."

"It's not home, but I do like it a lot here."

We didn't talk for the first time this evening as we took in the views. The few other folks on board also came near us to take some photos but mostly stood closer to the front. We stood, looking out, and I could sense that he was standing closer and closer to me. I reciprocated.

"Hi, do you mind taking a photo of us?" A voice came from behind. I turned around a saw a middle-aged couple.

"No problem." Marcus broke away from me and took a few photos of them. They said their thanks and commented on the views before heading to another side, and Marcus returned to me.

"How's the view?" he asked.

"Still beautiful."

"Just like you."

I locked eyes with him, taken aback by those words. He had been holding me in one arm, and our faces were already close together. The boat was going under the bridge, further obstructing the chance of anyone spotting this moment. As he leaned in to kiss me, I greeted his lips to his.

It was a quick kiss before he broke away. Having experienced the tingling sensation, I wasn't about to let go so I went on the offensive. He did not resist. We kissed for minutes on the quiet cruiser.

"I really do think you're pretty," Marcus said during our brief break.

"You're pretty yourself," I cheekily replied.

We embraced more as the boat tour went on. The kisses escalated, and our tongues and saliva exchanged in each other's mouths. He gripped me tighter, no longer through my blazer but with arms on my waist through the thin sweater. My breathing became increasingly irregular. I felt my panties starting to get soaked when the boat finally docked on the other end of Paris.

We walked more and even got a quick drink at a local bar. My panties were definitely wet now, but the thick fabric prevented darkness from seeping through. Before catching the train back north from Bir-Hakeim, I knew where this was heading. It must've been past midnight when we arrived at my hotel lobbying, tipsy, and having a good time between thought-provoking conversations and giggly banter. He stopped in front of the hotel when the porter opened.

I sensed the unease in him. "You want to come up for another drink? I have a bottle of wine in the room."

He relaxed and followed me into the hotel. I could feel the tension between us as we walked toward the elevator. The moment I pressed 3, and the doors closed, we went into a hot embrace. He pushed me onto the elevator door and grabbed my hands above my arms, pinning them onto the doors. His entire body pressed against me, and our tongues went for another wet twisty dance. That was not the only part of my body getting moisture. I pretended to fight it his strength prevented any sway.

The elevator was about to open when Marcus let go of his hold, but as soon as it did I pulled him hard towards the wall in the hallway, continuing our session. My room is near the end of the hall, but I could not wait and moved my hands down from caressing his back to his plush buttcheeks. I honestly would've tried to jam my hands into his pants were they not so well fitted. Damn men who know how to dress sometimes.

Marcus lifted my top just above my tits, his hands already wandering all over my breast. My nipples were hard, and every touch stroked my senses even more. Fuck it, I thought and untucked his top and pulled it all the way up. Marcus complied.

I let out a small gasp when he suddenly scooped me up, still against the wall, his lips still stuck to mine. His hands were supporting my ass, and my skirt is pushed all the way to the top of my thigh. I crossed my legs to help him hold me up. In the process, I could feel his hardened cock rubbing against my pussy through the fabrics. It made me want him even more.

"Which way," he asked, barely breaking off his lips from mine. I wiggled my left arm up to indicate the direction but took the moment that his eyes and lips went away to lock onto his neck. He had to tug me along the wall because we could not stop making out, bumping into the back and into several doors along the way. One of them was Claire's room, who must be asleep by now with her big presentation in the morning.

We stumbled to get into my room. Old European hotels often don't have keycards, so we had to fish my key out of my handbag and figure out this simple task half drunk and very much horny. The old door made a creaking noise as I opened it, clearly in need of some grease in its hinges. I dropped the bag and threw my blazer to the floor immediately after we got in. He took the initiative and took my top off, taking a second to view my breast, and glided his hand through the laces on my bra. He quickly undid the front closure and dropped it on the floor. My breasts were even more aroused and sensitive now.

I didn't even bother to ensure the door was fully closed when I pushed him onto the wall. Already topless, I took in a good view of the man that was about to consume me with the faint light from the hallway, noticing that I'd already left markings of my territory above his collarbone. His 4-pack abs pale in contrast to the chiseled obliques pointing to his manhood. I stepped forward and gave a peck on his lips before moving down again, this time much lower than where I left my mark. I moved and kiss his body, keeping my hands on him too. I lowered to face the bulge from his crotch. I gave it a kiss and looked up like the hungry animal I was, only to be met with the same look. I could just start giving him a blowjob here, but I know if I want to fully appreciate this specimen, I need to take it slow, so I stood up.

"Aren't you gonna invite me in?" Marcus asked, seemingly disappointed.

I laughed and held his hand, walking into the room. There was a mirror facing the entry, and I noticed that the door definitely wasn't fully shut, but the exhibitionist in me made me even more aroused. My open blinds allowed some moon and street lights into my room and flooded the brightness from the entry. Marcus's eyes staunchly aimed at my behind.

I got onto the bed and faced him on my knees, swiping off my boots in the process. He stood at the foot of the bed and stepped out of his polished leather loafer. We resumed our make-out at the foot of the best and started fully stripping each other. Our eyes were glued onto each other the whole time. His erect cock made it slightly difficult to take his pants down. I took the opportunity to adjust it a few times to better strip him. I could also feel Marcus's hand starting to explore my wet pussy as it pulled it down to my thigh. We both hastily finished the stripping process, with him fully naked and me down to my white socks.

I noticed that Marcus's skin is baby smooth. From top to bottom, he was cleanly shaved, with just a light layer of hair on his arms and chin. I've always liked my men that way, tidy. We stood in silence as we appreciated each other's naked bodies.

My eyes moved to his cock. It was already hard and pointing up. It was an average length, maybe slightly longer than 5 inches, but Very girthy. It was so thick that I wasn't sure if I can wrap it around in one hand. It wasn't circumcised, so only a small part of his head was peeking out. I could only imagine what it would be like to have it inside me.

I was lost in thoughts when I felt Marcus's hands on me again, his left hand on my ass and the other on the front of my thigh. We resumed our wet kiss, and he moved his right hand towards my slit, motioning it damper. I started to stroke his cock with one hand and held his face closed so I can get a better grip on his tongue. Then I knelt down and faced his cock. Marcus knew what was coming for him and leaned slightly. I started stroking his cock and peeled back the foreskin, then gave the head a light lick.

I started exploring all of his cock with my hands and tongue and licked it all over very slowly, my eyes never leaving his. I paid a little extra attention to the underside of his thick head. He weaved a hand into my air to match the rhythm of my face going up and down his cock. The defined veins on his cock made it feel even thicker, my mouth was wide open, and had to be careful not to bite him. Soon his entire cock was drenched with a mixture of my saliva and his precum. My tongue started to engulf his head. Marcus let out a deep groan.

After some strokes, I took him in deeper and deeper into my mouth. Marcus also started to apply some pressure, guiding me as I sucked his fat cock. He started forcing more and more of his cock in me with each stroke until I started to feel the tip of his cock at my throat.

I withdrew the hand holding his cock and moved it down along my body, groping my breasts a few times before moving down to my thigh. His hands continue to guide my face in and out of his member. My pussy was already dripping wet, and I started making circular motions around my slit. I then parted my labia and started rubbing it on my clit. My moans were muffled by his thick cock, but the whole time I kept eye contact with him.

"You're so hot," he whispered. I let out a noise while keeping contact with his cock.

We held this rhythm for a few minutes. Then I started to feel Marcus's cock pulsing in my mouth. His hand forced my head faster, and I knew he was about to cum. His eyes were starting to flicker, signaling that he needed to deliver. I stopped rubbing my click and got a firm hold of his ass. Forcing his cock all the way into my mouth. His hands came loose. I kept my tongue dancing and held the cock at the top of my throat for as long as I could. Just as I came up for some air, globs and globs of semen came out of his cock. With a little breather, I continue to suck and swallow, his tangy fluids exploding in my mouth.

When Marcus finished I pulled back with my tongue out, showing drops of cum on it, and showed him my lusty smirk. Drops of cum had already spilled out and smeared around my face. He looked at me with a sense of violence. I knew something was about to happen.

In a swift movement, he lifted me up and tossed me on the bed. He knelt down by the edge of the bed, moved his torso onto me, and held my stomach down with one arm. I looked at him in fear, unsure of what this man was capable of, but trusted his movements. He must've seen that in my eyes, then suddenly softened his movements. As I lay there, he started kissing my legs, moving his way up to my slit. His tongue was sending an electric feeling all over my body, and I was uncontrollably twisting when he worked his way onto my slit.

Since I had some fingerings and was obviously very, very horny, I could sense that I was pretty close to an orgasm. Yet Marcus did not start attacking my pussy directly. This asshole decided to play with me and kissed around then up and down my labia like a feather, further enticing my libido. My muscle reflex curled my legs and pushed my labia forward. It was very hard to not squish his head between my thigh.

Marcus worked his way onto my clit. He started lightly sucking around my clit, his tongue glancing over it from time to time. I'm pretty sure I was moaning loudly and in waves at this point.

"You're so fucking good," I mumbled. I grabbed a hand onto the back of his head and pressed it towards my vagina. He would not budge and keep his pace.

Marcus finally started grazing my clit with the tip of his tongue. I closed my eyes and arched my back, and my muscles contracted further. The pressure of his lips on my hankered crotch induced the start of my first orgasm. Juices dripped like a river out of my pussy, and he licked it all up. Waves of "Oh my god" mixed with my incoherent moans involuntarily left my mouth.

He softened his tongue as he felt me cumming. I could feel my climax approaching when he moved his face down and pushed my legs into the air, and started to lick the spot between my vagina and anus. His fingers rubbed my clit. It felt so fucking good that I came right in that second, shaking and moaning. He must've held it for 30 seconds, and my tremble and moans started going out of control.

When I started to come down I used both hands to pull his body right above mine and searched for his lips. Since we ate the shit out of each other the air was filled with captivating hormones. I could taste myself all over his face.

After a while, his dick was starting to harden again. It wasn't long until it fully formed. He started to rub it up and down my vagina but never penetrated.

"I want you to fuck me," I tried to express out loud, but it was delivered as a whisper. I can sense Marcus's pupils dilated, but there was a string of hesitation.

"Fuck me, please," I emphasized.

We kissed a few more times before he got up, digging through his tote bag thrown by the foyer. He pulled out a condom and tried to open it. I was glad it wasn't stored in his wallet. Let's just say I've had some bad experiences with that storage method. Marcus's wet hands, courtesy of me, made it a tough task. He either still hadn't noticed the open hotel room door or chose to ignore it as well.

"Let me," I got off the bed and impatiently took it from him, tearing the packet up with my teeth. Even though his cock was already lubricated with my cunt, I kneeled down and decided to give it some extra moisture and wrapped his cock with my lips.

It wasn't five strokes in when he pulled me off and up, holding my face in his palms.

"Are you sure?" He asked rhetorically.

"I want to feel you inside me," I asserted, unrolling the condom onto his cock, making sure his head was fully uncovered.

Unlike when he tossed me last time, Marcus scooped me up like a princess and placed me on the bed. I scooched in further. He then lowered himself on top of me, good old missionary style. I felt his cock positioned on my slit and slowly lowered in. He humped on top of my slit a few times before gently sliding his thick cock in and expanding my pussy. Since I had been dry of a man's touch for very long, a slight pain shot through, but quickly felt great. Millimeter by millimeter, my pussy fanatically engulfed his cock.

Marcus's eyes focused on me like two rays of lazer when he paused, his cock all the way inside, and I could feel my clit touching his skin. I wrapped my hands and legs around him.

Starting at an easy pace, we used our tongues to explore each other's lips, necks, and earlobes as his lower half moved up and down.

After holding the steady and romantic rhythm for a few minutes, he started to pick up the pace. I locked my legs behind him as he started thrusting even faster. Marcus nearly pulled out, then drove all the way in with every stroke. Between Marcus's groans and my moans, I was drowning in ecstasy.

A few moments later, he got up. I got the message that he wanted to shift positions. I turned around and bent over. Looking behind, I could see him on his knees on the bed holding the stiff cock. I pushed my pelvis back to welcome it.

Before his cock plunged back in, it brushed through my slightly spread ass cheeks to my surprise. I don't think he intended for me to notice it and quickly moved back into my longing pussy. It didn't hurt this time at all. His hands grabbed onto my ass as we started fucking hard. From this angle, the mirror by the window reflected some light from my entryway. I thought the cracked door let in more light than before, but I gave it little thought. I closed my eyes and focused on the sensation of Marcus inside me as he accelerated.

I stretched my arms out and landed my face on the bed, unable to hold myself up when my second orgasm came. This gave in an even better angle on me. The pleasure made me wring my pussy tighter around his cock.

Marcus thrusted a few more times. He leaned forward and massaged my hard tits, his fingers pinching my nipples lightly a few times. I nearly yelled from the pain but allowed him to continue because of the pleasure.

"My turn," I said, guiding him to lie across the bed. I wonder how long would it take him to come again.

I shifted myself so that I was straddling him with my back toward the window. We started kissing again before I reached down to grab his cock. Lifting my body up, I adjusted the beast and lowered myself back into Marcus.

I rested my hands on his chest and ground myself against him like the slutty cowgirl I was. Even though it was a lot of pressure, he didn't seem to mind and lifted his hands to rub my breasts. I flipped my hair back to get a better look at him as we smiled and made love.

He moved to place his hands on my ass and signaled that he wanted me to go faster. I collapsed onto him as I sped up and worked up and down the thick cock. He started sucking on my breasts, which landed just below his lips. I was getting close again, and I knew he was too. After a second took my nipples away from his lips and started softly biting his earlobes.

Marcus closed his eyes and used an arm to pin my body against his, forcing me to stop riding. From underneath, he used the power of his legs and abs to thrust upward. I was moaning hard and close to cumming when I threw my head up for a breather, and I noticed a figure off the right of my eyes. Someone- a woman- was standing in the doorway!! She was wearing what seemed like a nightgown but lifted up to reveal their hands on their crotch.

Before I could have any reaction Marcus tightened his hold of me, and my face fell back down next to his. He started fully ramming his cock up my pussy.

"I'm gonna come," he groaned.

I could not care less about the peeping watcher at this point. I was a second away from coming myself.

Marcus quickly slowed his ramming when I felt his cock pulsing his cum into my pussy. The few extra thrusts were enough to make me come a third time. We both started to catch our heavy breaths.

Remembering the presence of a third person in the room, I turned my head up to look at the entry. The figure was leaning on the entry wall a few yards away. Legs wide open, fingers rubbing on a lightly hairy pussy. I wondered how long she's been watching us. Following the arms upwards, I started making out the figure of the intruder, whose eyes were closed and head tilted upwards. Her mouth was slightly opened, enjoying the masturbation. When she noticed that we had stopped she suddenly stopped and looked up at the bed. I caught her gaze and, despite the faint light, instantly recognized who it was.

Claire.

She jolted backward when we locked eyes. Claire's other hand reached up to cover he mouth, stopping her from making any more noise. Marcus and I were still panting loudly. Facing the other way, there was no way he could notice her presence. I continue to stare at her in disbelief.

Claire quickly but quietly gathered herself and made it out the door. It made a slight squeak as she tried to close it. The noise and the subsequent running footsteps made Marcus aware. He sat up immediately, lifting me up along the way because his cock was still inside me, and turned around at the door.

"Oh no, do think anyone was watching?" He pensively asked. I couldn't tell if he was shy about it.

"I hope not."

I turned him back to face me and gave him a little kiss, pretending nothing happened besides our amazing sex. "Let's shower," I told him as I lifted my pussy out of his cock.