Academy of Sexual Magic Ch. 01

Story Info
Apprentices at an Academy of Magic in a magical circle-jerk.
1.2k words
4.47
4.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a story loosely based on D&D 5e magic. I intend to more fully develop the setting and characters, including back-stories in future chapters. I welcome any feedback, input or suggestions.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Setting: An upper story classroom in the Tower of Aborius, a Teacher of Magic

Nobody ever told me there'd be days like this. When I enrolled in this Academy of Magic, I thought I'd be learning how to change the world, how to make it bend to my will. To be able to cast spells so powerful and potent that normal folk would be awed by my mere presence.

Instead, I was learning how to jerk off a dude from across the room. To be fair, I was getting jerked off, too, and so were the other two guys in the room. The two girls were getting fucked with dildos being wielded with the same spell. This magical circle jerk was supposed to be some sort of initiation rite here in the Academy, but frankly I had my doubts.

In the middle of this circle, our Class Head was strutting about, oohing and ahhing about our various techniques and states of excitement. Diedre was clearly excited about the whole thing, and loving her role as instructor.

"So, as you see, mage hand is an amazing cantrip." She said in a lecturing tone. "The more you practice with it, the better you get. Right now, at your beginner levels, it just mimics the physical motions of own your hands, but when you get better, you'll not only be able to make it function while keeping your own hands still, but also be able actually feel what the spectral hand feels, which makes the spell even more useful. So, for example instead of these clumsy tugs and pokes you're giving each other, you can provide a quality hand job. Nobody come now- the lesson is far from over!"

That wasn't going to be much of a problem for me. Diedre was right about this being a clumsy effort: the spectral hand currently wrapped around my jutting member wasn't exactly getting the job done. In fact, if it wasn't for the aphrodisiac she'd had us all take, I doubted I'd even be hard, and if it wasn't for the copious lube we all had handy, I was pretty sure it'd be downright painful.

But I was in the minority as far as that went, I could tell. Bastion, the dude I was jacking off, was clearly fighting back the urge to come, bucking his hips to make his long, skinny dick plunge through my mage hand with furious speed.

And on the couch to my left, Angie, the cute half-elf, was moaning with delight as a huge ceramic dildo impaled her again and again. She was stroking her clit with her off hand, while her casting hand was diligently applying itself to servicing my buddy Linus across the room. Now, I knew for a fact that Linus jerked off several times every day all by himself, so I wasn't exactly shocked to see that he too was close to coming.

Dierdre laughed and applauded when both Bastion and Linus came almost simultaneously, spurting long ropes of spunk towards her. "Tsk, tsk!" She admonished. "I just told you not to come. You nasty little perverts are going to have to get punished for that."

With a wave of her hands, she levitated both apprentices up and folded them over a railing in the center of the room. I'd wondered what it was there for, and now it became obvious. They were facing roughly in my direction, and I saw them share a lust-filled look as they were placed in position.

I had dropped my cantrip the moment Bastion had started spurting, but I could see that he was still erect, his glistening cock bobbing as if he was still ejaculating.

Dierdre glanced around at the remaining contestants. "OK- new assignments. Gordon and Angie, you start diddling each other. You two, the same." She pointed at me and Greta. Greta was a half-orc, and who ever heard of a half-orc wizard? I wasn't exactly thrilled at the thought of this brutish looking chick stroking my cock, but I guess it was better than Gordon.

Then she grabbed me, and I immediately knew it was better: a lot better. I gasped, and almost dropped the long, thin ivory dildo I had just picked up with my own mage hand. I saw her face change into what I guessed might be a grin- it was hard to tell with the tusks. But when I began probing at her pussy with the dildo her face changed again.

"Easy there, Jamie. Be gentle at first- you could hurt a girl if you're not used to using the spell right." Dierdre coaxed.

But I could tell I was doing it right when Greta nodded slightly, and by the way her own spectral hand twisted and tweaked at my cock.

Dierdre crowed with delight. "Now we're using the cantrip correctly! Good job, all. And here's another application of the spell."

We watched from our couches as she gestured and formed her own mage hand, which darted towards the exposed asses of Bastion and Linus. The smack of the hand on their cheeks in rapid succession was resounding, and both of them gasped in surprise.

"Now you might be wondering how this could be happening, since the cantrip is not supposed to be used to make attacks." Dierdre said, as she began to spank both asses in rhythm. "The answer is in the definition. Magic is what you make of it. If I thought of this as an attack, it might not work."

She continued on with her lecture and her spanking, but honestly, I tuned her out as the hand working on tool began to really crank. It was all I could do to reciprocate. I looked into Greta's eyes and saw a glint of victory there. This changed everything, and my competitive instincts immediately took over. If she thought she was going to make me come first, she was dead wrong!

I began spinning and twisting the dildo, changing the angle of penetration. I plunged it way in and tried to move my mage hand up the shaft to reach her clit, but I wasn't quite skilled enough to pull that off, so I began pummeling in and out as fast as I could. I[m not sure if I was doing all that much better at what I was doing, but the concentration it required at least took my mind off of blowing my own wad.

I was vaguely aware that beside me, Angie was moaning in orgasm, and that a few second later everyone in the room was clapping in time and chanting "Come, come, come!" as Greta and I focused on getting each other off.

Finally, I could see her face scrunch up in pleasure, and she began grunting like a rutting mare. It was just in time, because I couldn't take any more myself, and I shot off like a fountain.

Applause filled the room and I looked somewhat sheepishly about at my fellow apprentices. But I had won, dammit. I was the last one to come, and that was at least something.